Double Vision Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not something we have to have," Katie said, "but it is something we really like. I'm never as turned on as when I'm tied and some guy is whipping my ass."

It wasn't too astonishing that this kind of talk had my cock hard and sticking straight out. I absently started to stroke it when Kristie noticed and said, "Now, now, Dave. You shouldn't be doing that." I guiltily pulled my hand back when she continued, "Let us do it." With that each twin moved to place a hand on my cock and began to slowly stroke and tease.

We continued to talk while they kept me constantly stimulated. But they wouldn't let me get so excited that I came. For over an hour the two of them let their hands and fingers play lightly over my cock and around my balls. Occasionally one or the other would bend over and run her tongue around the head of my cock or some other sensitive area. And every time I reached for one of them, they gently, but firmly, took hold of my wrist and held me back. The whole thing was incredibly erotic. I was excited almost to the point of coming but unable to do anything about it myself and the two beautiful twins worked together to keep me there but to deny me any orgasm.

Finally when I thought I couldn't stay still another second the two bent over together. I know they didn't say anything to each other and I didn't even see any sign or glance, but two tongues started to lick up my shaft at the same instant. They worked together, two hot tongues and four firm, wet lips, and in less than a minute I was shooting my load while the two lovely girls both sucked and licked to catch it all.

When I was somewhat coherent again I asked the twins what I could do to return the favor. There went that fleeting eye contact again and Katie said, "That was naughty of us, wasn't it? I think you should probably punish us for it."

We kidded back and forth a little more and then I finally said, "All right. Maybe you should both be punished. Over here."

I picked up some rope, moved over to the center of the porch, and motioned for the twins to join me. The rope was three eights inch nylon and I took one thirty foot piece and placed the center at Katie's waist in the back. Bringing the two ends around her waist I twisted them slightly together and brought the pair down her front, opening her pussy lips to let the rope sink into her slit. I pulled the two ends through between her legs and brought them up the crack of her ass and under the rope encircling her waist. Then I draped these two ends over an exposed log beam, pulling it snug enough so that it wouldn't slip. I took a second piece of rope and arranged Kristie in the same position by her sister's side.

I found the spreader bar I had used the previous night and used it and a pair of ankle cuffs to spread Kristie's feet two and a half feet apart. Using another similar dowel I did the same for Katie. Now I added wrist cuffs to each girl and clipped each pair of wrists together with a short piece of chain, leaving each of them with their wrists about a foot apart. "Now bend over and put your hands on the floor," I ordered.

When they did this I went to the rope ends and pulled them up so they were tight. Now each girl was bent over, ass high in the air, her pussy and ass cheeks separated by the rope, its narrow surface pressing uncomfortably into their most sensitive spot. It was tight enough so they couldn't quite keep their feet and hands flat but could still support most of their weight.

I retrieved the thirty inch cat and began to drag the lashes slowly across two bare backsides. I let the leather strands tickle their ass cheeks next to where the rope was splitting them apart. I pulled it slowly up and down their sides, letting it caress their dangling breasts. Then I stepped back and brought it down in a hard swing across Kristie's taut bottom. While her cry and the sound of leather on flesh seemed to still hang in the air I repeated the stroke on Katie.

I played with them for twenty minutes, never setting up a predictable rhythm, but constantly letting the interval and strength of the strokes vary. It was still a fairly hard whipping compared to what we had done before. And having a lot of their weight on the crotch rope must have really added to it. Still, neither of the girls made any attempt to stop it even though they weren't actually bound and could have stood up if they had wanted. From the increasing moisture gathering along the rope in the folds of their pussy lips, I could see they were definitely enjoying it.

Finally I asked, "Think you've had enough?"

They turned toward each other for a second of that weighty eye contact and then Katie said, "Give us each five more really hard ones. Then we both need to be fucked."

I smiled at them. "I'll do my best." And saying that I raised the whip and brought it down on Katie's stretched ass with a force greater than any I had given her. I was rewarded with a yowl but I also noticed she seemed to almost convulse as spasms of something besides pain shot through her. I moved to her twin and delivered a similar cutting slash with similar results. I laid on eight more, each at least as hard, alternating between the two enticing bottoms. When I stopped both were bright red with some even brighter lines showing.

I released the ropes and unfastened the spreader bars. Leaving their hands still bound I led them over to the mattress. I had each of them lie down on her back, Kristie to Katie's left, and attached their wrist chains to a pair of screw eyes I had placed in the wall earlier when we had been playing there. Then I clipped Kristie's right ankle to Katie's left. I quickly installed three more screw eyes about five feet up the wall behind the head of the mattress and spaced about three feet apart.. Then I bent each twin at the waist and, using three pieces of rope, tied each ankle cuff to one of the screw eyes. Now they were both spread open, all of their holes exposed, legs sticking up in the air, spread wide. What an incredible sight!

I knelt in front of Katie and brought my rigid cock to her open pussy. I could see her clit, excited and standing out, and the juices running from her slit down the crack of her ass. I pushed forward and her hot, wet tunnel engulfed me as I slid full length inside. I think both of us gave out a groan and I'm not sure which of us was louder.

For several minutes I fucked her: sometimes slowly, sometimes slamming all the way in at once. Then I pulled out and moved over to Kristie where I began a repeat performance. It was probably a good thing that I had come as many times as I had in the previous day or I would never have been able to last as long as I did. Also, it was nice that all that hard work in the thin mountain air had me in good enough shape to hold up to this very rewarding exercise. As it was I was able to switch back and forth every couple of minutes and managed to drive each twin to climax three times during what must have been forty-five minutes. When Kristie finally started into her third orgasm, it was too much for me and I drove hard into her and started into my own climax. I pumped a spurt or two into her and then tried to withdraw and plunge back into Katie before I finished. I didn't quite make it but Katie did get her bare pussy covered by a couple of gushes of my juices.

The sight of these two lovely women splayed open like that was unbelievably arousing and I found my cock still half hard even after that Herculean workout. I left the two beauties tied and lowered my head to begin licking each of them clean. Before I finished each had come again and I was hard enough to spend another fifteen minutes fucking the two of them before finally coming again deep inside Katie's hot pussy. Admittedly there wasn't much left for her but I was somewhat surprised I even had a small squirt or two left in me.

I licked both of them clean once again and then released the pair. I haven't meant to imply that the girls just lay there all that time. True, they were tied and stretched and couldn't move very much, but they were never completely still. Both were hot and aroused throughout and were constantly fucking back or squirming while the other was getting it. They also didn't withhold any verbal encouragement. It is amazing how erotic a few comments like "fuck me hard, Stud," or "stick that cock all the way in, Dave," can be when uttered by such attractive victims. These two loved sex more than any other women I have ever met.

After we all took another shower and put some fresh sheets on the mattress, we dropped down together and must have fallen asleep almost immediately. I woke once during the early morning hours to find two twins licking at my already hard cock and playing with my balls which now felt swollen full again. Kristie moved to straddle my head and lowered her pussy to my eager mouth while Katie impaled herself on my rampant tool. After a couple of minutes they switched places. They kept this up and by the time I finally came I wasn't sure which twin was riding my cock and which was getting her clit sucked. It really didn't seem to make any difference to any of us.