Double Vision Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were still kissing, our tongues tangling, when the first stinging lash of the cat struck my ass and, I believe, wrapped around onto Katie's. This was the kind of thing I had had in mind when I had brought two sets of cuffs the previous year. Of course, with just Suzanne and myself, I had never figured out a good way for us to be tied together and still be whipped. But now it was happening and I found it even more exciting than I had imagined. Each stinging blow transmitted itself to the other one of us through clinching muscles. Each reaction to a lash was met, reflected, and amplified by the other.

Kristie was very good. She knew exactly how hard and frequent to make her lashes to hold us both at the highest possible level of arousal, but prevent us from coming. She struck at irregular intervals and with different strengths. Her targets varied and we never could tell where or when the next lash would fall, nor how hard. She mostly whipped our asses, but also struck legs, backs, and flanks.

For nearly thirty minutes she continued to torment us. Some of the strokes were really hard and left angry red lines. Others were almost a caress. A sudden hard stroke to my ass, burning like fire and driving the plug in deeper, would almost - almost, but not quite - send me over the top. Other times when I was nearly to the point of no return an almost gentle - again almost, but not quite - lash to my balls brought me back down. And she was also doing the same kind of things to Katie.

We hung there, poised on the edge, becoming even more aroused, more desperate to come, until at last Kristie delivered a set of particularly severe lashes to both of us, driving us nearly into oblivion as we convulsed against each other, our groins grinding together, our mouths locked, bodies pressed together with heated passion.

Ultimately, we hung limply together, still secured by the leather belts as well as the cuffs. I also noticed that my cock had softened only slightly. As our breathing returned to normal, Katie said, "I've always wanted to try something like that. It was even better than I hoped."

"Yes, it was definitely hot. More than I could have imagined," I said.

Just then Kristie broke into our private world and said, "You two seem to be enjoying this punishment all too much. I think I should do something about that before I let you loose." We looked over and for the first time I noticed that she had one of the riding crops. This was about thirty inches long, flexible bamboo wrapped with soft leather and a wide leather loop at the end.

She moved behind me, the crop making whistling sounds as she swished it through the air. Suddenly one of the whistles terminated with a line of fire across my ass. It hurt! And I screamed. Then another whistle and Katie screamed as I felt her pubes drive hard against me. Kristie gave each of us five strokes, each of which left a red line which, I was to find out, would last into the next morning.

After the last stroke, Kristie let us hang there for a few seconds and then began to release us. When we were free I gave each of them a long, hot kiss.

Before too long we made trips to the bathroom and returned where the twins decided I needed to be bound for the night. So I spent that night tied spread eagled on my back (and sore ass!). Before morning I had been awakened three times and each time fucked intensely by a hot and aroused twin, but since it was dark I could never be sure which twin. And once, just before dawn, I was released and repositioned hanging from the chains. Then Katie bound her sister to me and started a repeat of the entire scene from earlier. After a very long whipping and an intense climax, I was again bound to the bed for the remainder of the night.

When I next awoke, the sun was up and two beautiful twins were teasing me. After one more joint effort - that is, both of them working together to drive me wild, finally bringing me to another hard climax - they released me and announced that they would be my victims for another two days. I wasn't getting much history research done this week, but, on a personal level, I didn't care about studying history: I was making it.