Double Vision Ch. 04

Story Info
Twins want to be victims for a day.
8.6k words
4.6
46.8k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the girls released me, we all headed for the shower to spent a playful half hour. Then we went into the kitchen to fix breakfast. The twins had discovered some boxes of muffin mix and now they insisted on making them. I found them a couple of old aprons and sat back to watch the most interesting cooks I had ever seen. Imagine, if you will, two lovely women, dressed only in aprons not large enough to close in the back, moving around, bending over ... Well, you get the idea.

We ate a relaxed meal talking about a variety of topics. This may seem like a surprise. You might think if three highly sexed individuals spent all of their time naked, one of two things must happen. Either sex would be the only topic, everything directed towards prurient themes and activities. Or, at the other extreme, the nudity would eventually cease to be stimulating and interest in sexual activities would wane or totally disappear. However, this is not at all what happened. We were all comfortable being nude and did not spend every second thinking about our lack of clothing. But, by no means, did we lose interest in sex. The twins could discuss their business classes and become very excited about their future plans. (They planned to go directly for MBAs the next year after they graduated.) I could talk about my research or what classes I expected to be teaching the next fall without my tongue hanging out at the lovely view. But all three of us could instantly go to an arousing topic and bring immediate sexual excitement to everyone.

As we were finishing the last of the muffins and orange juice, Katie reminded me that they were to be my victims today. "And," she said, "you can be pretty rough with us today if you want. But tomorrow we'll need to take it a little easier."

"Right," Kristie added. "If we're going to start hiking again in two days, we don't want to be too sore. So tomorrow you'll have to not do too much damage."

"You two know I'd never damage you."

The twins put on an immediate pout. "Please," Kristie interrupted.

"We'll be very bad if you want," Katie said.

"Or very good," Kristie supplied.

"But we do need to be worked over," Katie finished.

I laughed at their antics. "You know I meant I'd never do any real damage. But I think I can promise you'll find yourselves well punished before the day is over."

The twins looked at one another and exchanged one of their cryptic glances. Then both turned to me and together said, "Hot damn!" Then all three of us broke up laughing.

"All right," I conceded. "Why don't you two finish cleaning up in here while I go get something ready?" They agreed and I headed out to the barn.

I had remembered that there was an old block and tackle which hung from the ridge beam where it had been used to lift bales of hay into the floored section of the upper part of the barn. It hadn't been used in years and I doubted that the rope would still be safe to lift anything heavier than a paper plate, but I had plenty of new rope in the shed. I picked up a hank of half inch nylon on the way and proceeded on to the barn.

When I examined the pulleys, I found that they were still in good shape even if the old manila rope wasn't good for anything. I disposed of the old rope and replaced it with the nylon and, for good measure, I oiled the pulleys.

I moved a few other things into the barn, including a couple of saw horses I had stored in the section with my car. Then I went back to the house where I found the two girls finished with the kitchen. "All right," I said, "since you two depraved wenches seem to be in need of some discipline, let's get some cuffs on you and take you out to the barn."

Katie turned towards Kristie and said, "Did you hear that? He called us 'wenches'."

"And depraved at that. He does seem to recognize our qualities, doesn't he?" Kristie replied. Then both girls turned towards me and held out their wrists while I put cuffs around them. I clipped their hands behind their backs and added ankle cuffs. I ducked into the other room for a second and quickly stuffed several toys into a duffle before returning to lead my willing captives outside.

We made our way out to the barn and into the garage part through the small side door. Once inside I moved to the door connecting with the rest of the building. I stopped and faced the two girls and held up the large cat from my display. "Enter, Wenches, and prepare to meet your fate."

Then before I had a chance to give in and laugh at the silly line, Katie turned to her sister and said, "I hope our fate has a large cock."

All three of us broke up at that. When I could speak without laughing again, I said, "That will cost you. Those cute little asses are soon going to be awfully red." I held the door and motioned the two bound beauties into the large open area of the barn.

I had the block and tackle hanging over an open area several feet short of the floored upper section. Now I led the women over to it. I lowered the new rope and attached the end of it to Katie's wrist cuffs. Then I moved her sister to stand facing her and fastened her cuffs to the same point. Moving back, I took the other end of the rope and began to pull. As the rope flowed through my hands the girls had their wrists tugged higher and were forced closer together. Soon they were stretched onto their toes, their breasts pressed firmly against their mirror images. I tied off the end of the rope and retrieved the cat. Moving up near them, I began to deliver easy lashes, letting the leather tails strike gently and slide across their bare skin.

For several minutes I continued this slow warmup. Even if I hadn't learned that a slow and gentle start not only makes the victim more ready to accept a harder punishment later as well as arouses him or her, I would have been able to easily see that these two were rapidly becoming turned on by the process. I increased the strength of the blows so that they were beginning to sting and I could see each twin grimace as the tails struck her. I could also see the twin who was not being struck react to her sister's discomfort.

I began to strike harder, causing small squeals and cries to emanate from each victim and sometimes from her sister as well. I struck mostly across those two delightful bottoms which soon began to show red lines on the taut white flesh. But I also whipped other parts of their wonderful anatomy, striking backs and stretched legs, as well as their flanks and breasts where they were pressed together. The flogging intensified until the strokes were generally harder than any I had used before. The girls cried out and sometimes screamed, but never gave any indication of a safeword or made any other attempt to stop me.

After several minutes of this I stopped and began to run my hands over their abused flesh. I'll admit that my hands weren't the only thing which touched them. Somehow every time I moved to within seven or eight inches of them, some other part of me seemed to contact their smooth bodies, usually about waist height.

My punishment had obviously hurt - tears were running down their faces - but the girls still began to tease me. "Is that all?" Katie asked sounding disbelieving. "I thought you were really going to punish us."

"Yeah," Kristie said. "If that's all the torture we get, I'm not sure you need to bother with the ravishing.

"Oh, I've hardly begun," I replied, and was rewarded by a pair of slight shivers. I continued to stroke and feel them up for a couple of minutes and then I went to get some lube from my duffle. I dipped both of my middle fingers into the Vaseline and began to apply it to each girl's anus simultaneously. Soon I was fingering them both, sliding my fingers in and out, twisting them, and spreading the lubricant around and around. Even though I was enjoying this as much as the two girls, I finally pulled my fingers back and then, one at a time, inserted butt plugs into my willing victims.

Next I took out an item we had used before. The strap on dildo the girls had used the other day was the one Suzanne had brought up last year, and could be used with the harness or alone. It was a two ended device, each end looking like a very realistic eight inch cock. Now I took this and inserted an end into the pussy of each of my hanging captives, accompanied by favorable reactions from the captives themselves. I stood back and looked at the two squirming girls. "Now, I think I'm ready to give you a little better whipping."

I moved over to the end of the rope holding the two women stretched onto their toes. I unfastened it from where I had tied it off, but instead of lowering them as they expected, I began to haul even harder on the rope. The block and tackle gave me enough leverage so that I had no trouble lifting the two women and I continued to pull until both girls were hanging from their wrist restraints with their feet nearly a foot off the floor. I could see the strain in their arm muscles and knew they couldn't take this kind of suspension for a long time, but now they seemed to be able to handle it and I couldn't deny that they looked incredibly sexy hanging there like that. I picked up the large cat once again and moved over next to the two dangling females. "Stretched like this, I think you'll be able to appreciate the leather a little more, don't you?" I raised the whip and brought it down hard across Kristie's firm bottom. She howled and her legs kicked back and forth, which started the two of them to swinging slightly and turning back and forth. The next stroke left several angry red lines across Katie's smooth globes and also elicited a similar verbal and kinetic response.

I whipped the twins for several minutes, striking very hard on their helpless bottoms and only a little less so elsewhere. They screamed and cried and jerked under the lashing, but neither tried to stop it. In fact I could see them grinding their crotches together as best they could, considering their position and the fact that every few seconds I interrupted them with another line of fire across their bare skin. Suddenly I saw their lower regions begin to contract in jerky spasms. But I didn't slow my assault for their climax. I continued to whip them as they convulsed through hard orgasms and only after they began to come down did I begin to lessen the strength of the lashing.

I finally stopped the beating and went to release the rope and lower them, at least until they could stand on the floor and had some slack. As their breathing returned to more near normal, Katie said, "That was better, Dave, but we can take a lot more than that."

"If we're really 'depraved wenches' I'm sure you'll need to punish us a lot more," Kristie added.

"Don't worry, you two. You will be very well punished before I finish with you. But I think maybe I'll let one of you watch while I work on the other. Let's see. I think I'll start with Kristie." I removed the dildo and unfastened Katie's cuffs from the rope, leaving Kristie with her hands still raised. Then I moved Katie over to one of the barn support posts. I clipped her cuffs together behind her back, separated by a couple of inches of chain. Then I moved her against the support with her back to the post so she would be able to watch her sister's torment. I took a three foot long round rod and inserted it behind the back of the post and inside her elbows. This strained her arms backwards and pushed her chest out, as the wood rod held her arms bent and left her almost no freedom to move around the post at all. It also let the post press against the plug still embedded in her ass. I added a pair of chained nipple clamps, but left her feet free so she could squirm around a little.

Next I brought over one of the saw horses and placed it next to Kristie. After placing a folded blanket across the horse, I released Kristie from the pulley rope and moved her so she was facing the saw horse from the side. She could tell what was coming and didn't object when I spread her feet and anchored her ankles to the ends of the horse. I added the second pair of nipple clamps to her hard nubs, bringing only a sharp intake of breath. Now that her lovely breasts once again matched her sister's, I bent her forward across the padded rail of the horse and tied her wrist cuffs to the ends on the opposite side, leaving her bent nearly double, her ass raised high and stretched invitingly.

For a couple of minutes I ran my hands over her body, tugging gently at the chained clamps and teasing her soaking pussy. Then I picked up the cat once more and began to drag it across her bare skin. Suddenly I raised it and quickly slashed it downwards across her already sore rear. She squealed, but instead of continuing the flogging, I put the cat down and picked up one of the frat paddles with the pattern of drilled holes. Standing behind her and slightly to the side I brought this down hard across her red ass. One of the things I had learned from my previous BDSM experience is how to use a paddle. Anyone can use it like a club and beat another person, but this doesn't necessarily produce the most pain and can result in some real damage. The secret is to swing the paddle and rotate the wrist just before contact. This method produces a higher contact velocity and results in a sharper sting without having to strike hard enough to bruise. The holes in the paddle remove the cushion of air trapped by a solid paddle and also mean a greater area of edge contact, which produces a greater pain. Another thing which makes a paddle more effective is to have the victim with her toes turned inwards. This keeps the ass taut and makes it impossible to clench the buttocks. I had tied Kristie's ankles in this position so she couldn't turn her toes straight.

Evidently my technique worked, for I was rewarded with a loud scream from my bound victim. I waited a couple of seconds to make sure I hadn't gone too far with her, but she quickly controlled herself and even wiggled her ass in open invitation of more. I didn't disappoint her. Altogether I delivered fifteen strokes with the "Swiss Cheese" paddle and another ten with the leather one. Kristie was crying and her bottom was now a bright red, but she continued to wiggle it at me.

When I finally stopped the spanking I moved up to her and began to tease her bound body, tugging at the chain on the nipple clips, running my fingers over her tits and up her sopping slit, penetrating her hot tunnel. After several minutes of this I moved behind her and suddenly pushed my rigid cock into her clenching pussy. I shoved all the way in to the hilt in one single movement and then held myself tightly against her while she struggled against her bonds and her internal muscles squeezed me in a constricting grip. I ran my hands across her bottom, feeling the heat from her red skin and then tapped sharply against the embedded plug. Kristie jerked against her restraints, straining for release. I grasped the flared end of the plastic intruder and began to twist and pull, slowly removing it from her clenching ring of muscle. As the invader pulled free, an anguished moan escaped her lips and another a second later as I pulled my member from her other opening. But then I pressed the head of my shaft against her already distended rear opening and pushed against her. Kristie seemed to relax her muscles almost at once and I began to sink into her nether tunnel. As I slid in full length, a sound somewhere between a whimper and a sigh passed her lips and then she was straining back against me, trying to sink my shaft even deeper.

For the next ten minutes I fucked her rear hole, sometimes slamming hard against her red and sore bottom and sometimes sliding ever so slowly in and out. Each time I sensed she was starting to near orgasm, I slowed or froze, lengthening the experience. I also stopped several times as I found myself rapidly approaching the point of no return. I wanted this to last as well as to torment my beautiful victim.

While I was doing this I became aware of Katie, tied tightly to the support post and watching us. She was struggling in an attempt to bring herself off and soon her voice, filled with frustration, began to taunt her sister. "Come on, Dave. Really pound her ass. Make her feel it. Spank her some more and pinch her tits."

However, instead of resenting this, Kristie seemed to become even more turned on at her twin's words. It also had a similar effect on me, and a couple of times I took her advice, squeezing Kristie's breasts and tugging on the clamps, as well as occasionally slapping her red bottom. Soon I couldn't wait any longer and began to pound into Kristie's firm behind hard and fast until I felt the pressure building to the point where I could do nothing but press myself in as deeply as possible and hold tightly to Kristie's hips as I jerked through a half dozen convulsions, pumping what seemed quarts of my juices into my lovely victim's bowels. Kristie answered my thrusts with her own muscles, holding me in a grip I would not have believed possible as her contractions began to rhythmically squeeze my surging shaft.

When the explosions came at last, we both collapsed, Kristie onto the padded horse and me onto her hot rear. For half a minute I lay with my weight on her hips and then I gradually stood, slowly pulling my softening member from the velvet grip of her rear passage. I moved away and used a wet cloth to clean myself before returning to release the exhausted girl from her restraints.

Katie was still squirming in frustration and now said, "What about me? Do I get the same punishment, too?"

I moved Kristie over by her sister and reached out a hand to tug at Katie's nipple clamps. "Would you really like a spanking like that?" I asked.

"Of course, Dave. Kristie liked it, didn't she? That means I will, too."

I couldn't begin to argue with logic like that and her words were already making my shaft begin to harden again. After the intense climax I had just experienced, I would have thought it would have taken quite a bit longer for me to recover, but Katie's words - and Kristie rubbing her clamped tits across my back as I turned towards her sister - had speeded the process considerably. Kristie's added words - "Go for it, Stud" - might have helped a little, also.

I removed the rod from Katie's elbows, releasing her from the post and started to turn her sister so her back was against it instead, when Katie said, "Her ass is empty, Dave. Shouldn't you do something about that?"

Her twin immediately added, "I do feel rather empty back there."

I grinned at her. "Grab you ankles, Wench, and turn you feet in." She quickly complied and I retrieved the plug, added some more lube to it, and firmly pushed it back to its previous resting place. Kristie sighed, stood up, and held her wrists together behind her so I could clip them to each other. I then moved her against the post and used the three foot rod inside her elbows to lock her to the support. I removed the nipple clamps from both girls to allow the blood flow to return. I knew this would make the clamps hurt even more when, a minute later, I replaced them, letting them close over the women's flattened nipples at right angles to their previous grip. This was confirmed when I got two cries from each twin as I did so.

Next I moved Katie over and bound her to the padded saw horse just as her sister had been a few minutes earlier. I then repeated the entire performance, teasing and then paddling Katie at least as much as I had Kristie. She cried and screamed, but seemed to get just as turned on as her twin had, struggling in frustration and actually asking for more. I ended up giving her an extra five swats with the leather paddle before stopping to tease her hot and bound form. By that time my cock was again rigid and when I plunged into Katie's hot pussy, I had nearly as much difficulty holding back from an immediate climax as I had had with her sister. And when I removed the plug and entered her rear passage, both of us seemed to be even more turned on. At last, when finally I had expended myself again, pumping several spurts "where the sun doesn't shine", we both nearly collapsed into unconsciousness.