Double Vision Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

But by now, one of the twins was pointing to the clock. Apparently we were running short on time. I told them to suck me until I came and I stood by the side of the bed as they leaned over to share me. Now they were going for broke and while one had my cock in her mouth, the other licked my balls. This was a first for me and the sensation of two mouths plus the sight of two identical pretty faces working over my cock sent me over the edge. The twin sucking my cock pulled off and they both knelt with mouths open and tongues extended as I pumped my come between both their lips, spilling a bit on their bodies as I switched between them. Each of them made a show of licking up and swallowing the cum that had landed on their lips and then looked at me defiantly. I was just going to have to guess.

Pointing at each in turn I pronounced, "you're Dee One and you're Dee Two."

"Yeah!" cheered one of them, clapping.

"He just guessed," said the other, whose voice revealed her as Darolyn.

"So what did you win, Dee?" I asked Daniella.

"Let's just say that you're going to be my date for a special event," she responded, then asked, "so did you really know or was it a lucky guess?"

"You don't think I'd give up my secrets that easily do you?" I teased. The twins groaned and then headed off to get cleaned up for their hair appointments.

I made myself a turkey sandwich and was just sitting down to devour it when the twins came down the hall wearing identical tight jeans, platform sandals, gauzy white tops and orange bangles and lipstick. I guessed they were planning to defy other attempts to identify them today.

"See you later, honey," said Daniella as she swooped by to give me a kiss.

Darolyn also swooped in for a kiss and mimicked, "See you later, honey." Or maybe it was the other way around.

I put on my board shorts, got my novel, some sunglasses and towel and went out to the pool. It was just under 80 degrees, not too hot, and I kicked back in a lounge chair with my book. After finishing a chapter, I got up and jumped in the pool to swim a few laps. Dripping wet, I returned to my chair and closed my eyes as I soaked in the warm sun. I was in that half-way point between sleep and waking when I heard the front door slam inside the house. My reverie broken, I prepared to socialize with the parents, but realized they might not even know I was home and wouldn't be able see me unless they opened the door to the patio.

Everything was quiet for a while and I resumed my relaxation while it lasted. I heard the sliding door swoosh and opened my eyes. There stood Aqualina in a white bikini of tiny triangles that I couldn't imagine her parent's approved of.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi yourself," she replied, then dove into the pool.

Aqualina came out dripping and stood in front of me. Now that it was wet, her suit was transparent, showing her pert nipples, dark and pointed, and a very explicit camel toe as what little fabric there was sucked into the cleft of her pussy.

Nervous, I asked, "are your parents home?"

Aqualina laughed, "I couldn't wear this if they were. They dropped me off to go visit their friends. I bought this suit when then weren't with me. Wanna swim?" she tugged my arm.

I got up, realizing my cock was already hardening, and jumped in. We swam and splashed each other playfully, then Aqualina dove under the water and the next thing I knew she was pulling my trunks off. Coming up for air, she flopped the wet suit onto the patio then pulled off her own tiny suit. Looking sexy as a jungle snake, the dripping eighteen-year-old pushed her body against mine and kissed me fiercely. I ran my hands up and down her slim back and palmed her firm little ass as my hard cock jabbed her in the stomach.

"Now that you have permission, and nobody's here, you can fuck me the way you want to," she told me with surprising directness.

I pulled her up and stuffed my cock into her little pussy, fucking her in the water as I gripped her ass until she came with a satisfied moan. She was so tight I could have cum right there but Aqualina had other plans.

"I'm on the pill and I want you to cum in my pussy before you go back to LA, but Dee told me that your cum is delicious and I want to taste it. Let's get out of the pool."

Telling me to lie back on the lounge, Aqualina knelt next to me, using her flip flops as knee pads. Caressing my cock and balls with her slender fingers, damp curls tickling my thighs, she licked my cock with enthusiasm, then began to suck the head energetically while her small hand rapidly pumped my shaft. She didn't seem concerned with making this blow job last, as I might have liked, but it felt so good, and the sight of this horny nymph sucking my cock on her parent's patio sent me over the edge. I pumped cum up into her mouth and Aqualina continued to stroke and suck me until my orgasm subsided. She swallowed and then crawled on top of me, laying her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her slim brown body. I held her like this for a while as the sun beat down on us.

"Dee was right," Aqualina said, "you taste sweet."

"Out of curiosity, which Dee?" I asked.

"Both of them," she laughed.

"Well, I think I'm ready to taste you," I told her.

Aqualina kissed me sweetly and then climbed off my body. We traded places and I began by sucking on her long, delicate toes while I ran my hands up her slender legs. Aqualina let out a sound like a pony whinnying that seemed to express both that I was tickling her and that it was very pleasurable. Licking my way up her legs, I nibbled and kissed her all the way up to her pussy lips, spread apart in the sunlight revealing the rosy pink within. I dabbed at her lips a few times, eliciting more pony sounds from the coltish teenager. Aqualina was pulling on her own nipples as I lightly licked her pussy up and down. I had just flicked her clit when we heard the front door slam.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed and grabbed for her bikini and towel. "You stay here, but get your suit on. I'll go to my room and change. If my parents ask, you haven't seen me." And with that she dashed into the house.

I quickly put my suit back on and sat back with my book as if I'd done nothing more than get some reading in. A few minutes later, a newly coifed Daniella joined me on the patio.

"We're back," she announced the obvious.

"Have fun with your twin act?" I inquired.

"We got the regular questions: which one is older, do we work for Doublemint Gum," Daniella laughed. "How about you? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Aqualina came home," I informed her.

"And did anything happen?" she asked.

"Yeah. In fact things were still happening when we heard the front door slam," I said. Daniella looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Well you better get in there and finish what you started," she told me. "Dee and I will stand guard although my parent's called and said they won't be home until about five."

With that, I gathered my things and knocked on Aqualina's door.

"Come in," she chimed.

Aqualina was wearing sweats and was brushing out her hair in the mirror. I explained the situation and she shot me a mischievous smile, "well, I would like you to lick me a little more. And you still haven't cum in my pussy."

As she quickly pulled off her sweats and I, my trunks, we embraced and fell onto her bed together, mashing our lips and groping each other intensely. I moved down to resume licking her delicate pussy and flicked at her little bud until she came with a loud moan.

"I hope you can visit for Christmas," she enthused.

I lifted her slender legs up until her pretty feet were at my shoulders and drove my cock inside her tight twat. Holding her legs and nibbling on her little toes, I plunged into Aqualina's wet pussy as she verbally encouraged me.

"Yeah, your cock is so hard, you're really filling me up."

Her pussy was tight and silky. It seemed to suck my cock as her glistening pussy lips pulsed like a beautiful sea anemone.

"Do you want me to cum in your pussy?" I asked her between heavy breaths.

"Yeah, I want a pussy full of cum, I want it to drip down my legs," she panted, her black curls sticking to her flushed face.

"Squirt your cum deep inside my pussy. I want your cum. Fuck me!" Aqualina demanded.

Plunging into her, my balls slapping against her ass, I fired off inside her as she moaned in pleasure.

"That was so cool," she said after a while. "I just went on the pill two months ago and you're the first guy to cum in my pussy. I want to do it again."

"I need a little while to recuperate," I replied, "and won't your parents be home soon?"

"You're right," Aqualina assented, "but I just want to do one more thing. Let me lick the juices off your cock. I've never done that before either."

Of course, I agreed. Aqualina's eagerness to try new things—with me—was an incredible turn on and I actually started to regain my erection as her lips encased my cock when there was a tap on the door followed by the sound of Darolyn's voice.

"Mom and dad just called from the grocery store. They'll be home in fifteen minutes."

Aqualina gave me a passionate kiss, then we headed for separate bathrooms to clean up before dinner. During the family dinner I tried not to think about what the parents would say if they found out about the debauchery going on under the roof.

That night, Daniella was my only nocturnal visitor and I was glad to have some time with just the two of us. On the next day, Saturday, we went on a hike to get out of the house. The parents packed us a huge picnic of thanksgiving leftovers and the four young people got a fairly early start to drive out to the oak woodlands side of the Santa Susana Mountains.

It was a nice day, not too smoggy, and everyone was in good spirits and enjoying the exercise. At the end of a two-hour slog up the hills through the oaks, we emerged onto an open hillside at the top of whatever peak we were on. At the top was a rocky outpost from where we could see into three counties. Aqualina pointed out that we'd be able to see anyone coming from a long way off.

"You know what would be really cool?" she asked.

"I think so, but why don't you tell us," responded Darolyn with amusement.

"I think it would be cool if Dio fucked all three of us as we looked out over the mountains."

Darolyn and Daniella cracked up and started to unzip their shorts and push them to their ankles. Bare from the waist down, and bending over to hold onto a massive rock, the three sisters presented their fantastic sexy asses to me amid giggles and wiggles. Daniella turned around to suck me into her mouth to get my cock hard and wet. I returned the favor by fucking her first but Darolyn and Aqualina were impatient for their turns.

As I fucked each sister for a few minutes before moving to the next, I was struck by the surreal nature of this experience. Here were three Catholic-raised sisters, sharing a guy like a tube of lipstick, and laughing and chatting about it as we looked out from the top of the world over the canopy of California oaks before us. A breeze came up, blowing the three heads of hair, so carefully arranged the day before, into wild mops. We were all laughing and I was fucking them harder. As it came to Aqualina's turn again she called out, "I want his cum in my pussy, okay?"

The twins readily agreed and I saw them exchange a look that seemed to say: "fine, she's the one who'll have a dripping pussy the rest of the way home." As I concentrated on fucking Aqualina, the twins turned to watch and started to encourage me: "fuck my little sister," Darolyn said with a wicked grin.

"Give her your cum," added Daniella.

I erupted once again inside Aqualina. In joy, she yelled out into the wind as her pussy clenched my cock in her own orgasm.

The four of us put our shorts back on and ate our lunch.

On the hike back down, a stream of cum visibly dripped down the inside Aqualina's lean thighs and Darolyn teased her about it.

"I don't care. It was worth it," said Aqualina defiantly, "I'd do it again and again. I love it."

"Next thing, she'll be wanting an ass full of cum too," Darolyn said.

Aqualina was silent. I could see she was doubtful about this.

"You haven't done that, have you?" Darolyn persisted.

"You, umm, I mean, have you?" Aqualina asked uncertainly.

Darolyn paused a moment then said, "sure I have. I've had Dio fuck my ass."

Aqualina took this in thoughtfully then asked, "is that because Dee Two doesn't do that?"

Daniella laughed, "No, it's new to me but I do it too. It hurts a bit a first but it's really intensely pleasurable. You might try it some day."

We stopped a moment while Darolyn retied her shoes. Aqualina looked thoughtful then quietly asked, "but is it...I don't know, messy, you know?"

"I would have thought so too," Daniella replied. "But if you wash your ass really well, at least one guy will even lick it before he fucks it. And I haven't heard any complaints."

"Wow," Aqualina exclaimed, her mind apparently focused on the possibility of getting her ass licked. No more was said about anal sex and our conversation turned to other topics as we wended our way back through the oaks to the trail head where we had begun.

The rest of the day and evening was uneventful. It was our last night and the parents took us out to dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant where I devoured a huge bowl of pho. We all watched the news together, then the parents headed for bed leaving the sisters and I to ourselves. We were all tired but not sleepy so we put on a movie and hunkered down in the couches: me and Daniella took the back couch while Darolyn and Aqualina took the forward couch. As she leaned against me, Daniella began nodding off halfway through the movie. She sat up an announced she was going to sleep. Darolyn decided to turn in as well, leaving me with Aqualina who joined me on the other couch.

After kissing the twins goodnight, I put my arm around Aqualina. She took my other hand in hers and placed it on her breasts. She wore no bra and I could feel her nipples under a T-shirt as she rested her head on my chest. We watched the movie like this for about twenty minutes, then Aqualina slid a hand down to my crotch. My cock hardened in my jeans as she rubbed it. I slipped a hand inside her T-shirt to caress her firm little tits. Her nipples were already hard as pebbles. After another ten minutes, Aqualina unzipped me and pulled my cock out and ran her tongue up and down it before taking the head between her lips.

"That feels wonderful," I said. "But I think we should take this to my room, just in case."

Aqualina sat up and turned off the TV and said, "okay, but I want you in my room this time." Hand-in-hand we walked down the hall and entered her bedroom where she turned on, of all things, a lava lamp, which barely illuminated her room with a mutant glow.

Naked on her bed, we kissed and touched each other's bodies. Aqualina sighed.

"I want to suck your cock some more, but I've also been thinking," she said.

"About what?" I prompted.

"Well you've cum in my mouth and in my pussy and I'm really curious, actually excited, to see if maybe you could also cum in my ass. I know it might hurt but it would just be so cool."

"I'd love to cum in your ass," I told her. "I've got some lubricant in my room which will make it easier," and I quickly left and returned with the lube.

"How do you want me?" Aqualina asked.

"I think the easiest way is if you're on your hands and knees," I told her.

Aqualina eagerly got in position, looking back at me expectantly. "I washed it really well," she said.

Taking the hint, I knelt behind her and took her perfect little ass cheeks in my hands, caressing and squeezing them, then pulling them gently apart as I lowered my tongue to her puckered ass hole. As Aqualina moaned girlish sighs, I gave her ass the best tonguing I could muster. She was really excited and I decided to escalate to a finger. Telling her what I was doing, I squirted some lube on my finger, then blew on in to warm it before placing a dollop on her tiny opening. Popping my finger inside, she sighed, "it doesn't hurt. It feels so good."

I slowly worked my finger all the way in and began to move it in and out while twisting it left and right. Aqualina moaned quietly. "Are you ready for another finger?" I asked.

"Mmm, mmm" she assented.

Adding more lube and a second finger, I gently finger-fucked Aqualina's tight ass as she moved her body back and forth to meet my intrusions.

"I really want your cock in there now," she said, and placed her head down on the pillow, causing her ass to point upwards, ready to be invaded.

I lubed my cock and placed the head at her opening, gently pushing it downwards until it popped inside.

Aqualina gasped and I held still while she grew accustomed to the new sensation. She took a few deep breaths then said, "okay, you can put in more."

I slowly pushed my cock into Aqualina's lovely ass as she gripped the sheets and uttered a series of sharp exhalations. Soon, she was pushing her ass back at me as I slowly fucked her ass, pushing my cock all the way down.

"This...is...so...good," Aqualina panted.

By now I was fluidly fucking her ass, not too forcefully, but not holding back either. Aqualina continued to quietly moan and sigh as I squeezed her ass with my hands and plundered her tight hole for several minutes.

"Hey, is this the only position for this?" she asked.

"We can try anything you like," I responded. I hadn't used any other position for anal sex but didn't see any reason not to try.

"I want to be on top," Aqualina told me so I lay down as she squatted over my cock. It took us several tries but we got my cock back in her ass and she slowly sat down until my cock was all the way in. "Fuck," Aqualina said with a grimace. "I can't believe how intense this is."

I had to agree. With her legs spread to either side, I could see the eighteen-year-old's pussy open before me and my cock buried in her little ass. Placing her hands on my chest she began to pump up and down, tightening her muscles around my cock. Aqualina was biting her lip while she fucked me with her ass. I reached up to tug on her nipples, causing her to moan appreciatively. I lowered one hand to her clit and flicked it with a finger as she continued to pulse up and down.

"This is so hot," I told her. "You are so sexy. Your ass is so tight."

By now Aqualina was whimpering and I could see a sheen of perspiration on her body.

"I want you to cum in my ass," she whispered. "I want your cum to drip down my thighs from my ass."

"I want to explode in your ass," I whispered back.

At this Aqualina groaned in orgasm and I blew my load too, spraying cum deep in her ass hole as she squeezed her cheeks together. She collapsed on my chest, my cock still inside her. As our breathing slowly returned to normal, Aqualina kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"I'm not in love with you," she said, "but I love you for showing me how great sex can be."

"The feeling is mutual," I told her, kissing her lips gently.

"You know I'm planning to transfer out of junior college," she said. "Maybe I should come check out UCLA. Do you think you could show me around?"

"Of course," I said.

We drifted into sleep with Aqualina splayed on top of me and soon woke up again as this position was intimate but not very comfortable in the long run.

"I should probably get back to my own room," I yawned.

"Take a shower with me first?" Aqualina proposed.

We entered the bathroom from her bedroom and soon hopped into the steamy shower stall. We soaped each other's body and kissed as the water ran down our faces. Aqualina washed my cock, balls and ass really thoroughly and asked me to do the same with her pussy and ass. Once we had rinsed clean we got out and dried off with her fluffy towels.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers