Double Vision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

"Body shots!" she announced, then explained the game she had in mind.

"Everyone draws a card. The person with the low card takes the shot. The person with the high card tells them whose body to lick the salt from and what body part. Then we draw again. Sound good?"

"Don't get me too drunk," pleaded Jennifer. "I'll do anything you say anyway." We agreed to give Jennifer smaller shots.

Shuffling the cards, Darolyn fanned them and held them out. Everyone reached for a card then Darolyn took one herself. Jennifer had the low card, a four of clubs and I had the king of diamonds.

"Daniella, nipple," I declared.

Daniella pulled at her dress but it was too tight to pull down over her breasts.

"Take off her dress for her, Jennifer," I suggested.

Daniella stood up and Jennifer got behind her to unfasten the line of hook clasps that ran down Daniella's back until the dress dropped to the floor revealing a totally nude and totally hot Filipina goddess with glossy curls framing her pretty face and spread over her brown shoulders and delicate collar bones. Daniella sat down and I instructed Jennifer, "lick her nipple to get it wet, then put some salt on it."

Jennifer looked at her room mate's pointy brown nipple and gave it a swipe with her tongue and a dash of salt. The gleam of saliva and the sparkle of crystalline salt made my girlfriend's nipple look irresistible. We were all staring at it.

"Now bite this lime, take your shot—it's a little one—then lick the salt off, and don't leave any on her nipple," I said.

Jennifer bit the lime and threw back the shot, making a face, then dove for Daniella's tit. She carefully licked all around the nipple then sucked it into her mouth, licking it clean as Daniella let out a little sigh and patted Jennifer on the head.

"That wasn't so bad," Jennifer admitted.

"No point in putting the dress back on," remarked Daniella.

We drew cards again. This time Darolyn got the high card and Willow the low one.

"Here's your lime and your shot, Willow," said Darolyn, putting everything on the table. "Now let's see: Dio, nipple. "First, take of his shirt," Darolyn instructed.

I stood up and put my arms up as Willow smiled at me shyly, then pulled the shirt up and over my head.

"Lie down on the table, Dio," Darolyn said.

I lay down as Willow knelt by my side, eyeing my trim chest. Putting a hand on my stomach, Willow gave my nipple a lick, then sprinkled some salt on it. The sight of her full cleavage so close to me was enticing.

Willow resolutely bit the lime and threw back the shot, then licked my nipple in one long swipe of her tongue.

"You missed some," pointed out Daniella. Willow gave me another long swipe, then pulled up, her face a bit flushed and her ample chest heaving. I would have to guess she was excited.

I returned to the couch and we drew cards again. This time I had the low card and Daniella got the high card.

"Willow, nipple," she stated. Daniella knew I wanted to sample those lush breasts. I reflected on the awesome generosity of my girlfriend.

"The cat suit has to come off," Daniella said, so I helped Willow unhook and peel off the tight-fitting costume. The curvy Willow stood before us in a black thong. Her pale skin in contrast to the browner hue of rest of us made her the exotic one in the room. Willow's breasts weren't enormous but very full for her size. Her nipples were prominent and pink, standing out from her pale areolas.

I knelt down, and taking one breast in my hand, gave the nipple a long swipe with my tongue, feeling it harden. I wanted to abandon myself to sucking it but resisted the urge. At least for now.

Not taking my eyes from those gorgeous breasts, I anointed them with salt, then I bit the lime and tossed back the shot. I slowly moved in and took the nipple in my mouth, laving it all around with my tongue and sucking it between my lips. Willow breathed heavily and lightly touched my head as I continued to flick her nipple with my tongue.

"Okay, that's enough," laughed Darolyn. I stood up, acutely aware of the hardness of my cock in my leather pants.

The game continued. Willow got the high card and made Daniella lick Jennifer's nipple, then Willow got the low card and licked Darolyn's nipple.

I got the high card again and Darolyn the low so I upped the ante by making her lick Jennifer's clit. The slim submissive laid out on the table and parted her legs. Darolyn gave Jennifer's button a quick lick and dabbed a touch of salt just above it.

"It's already kind of salty," Darolyn explained.

Biting the lime and taking the shot, Darolyn dove into Jennifer's pussy and flicked her clit like crazy, causing Jennifer to writhe and moan while the rest of us applauded.

Jennifer remained stretched out on the table as we drew cards again.

This time the twins got high and low and Daniella ordered Darolyn to lick my cock. Finally, my pants came off and all of us were naked, our bodies warm from alcohol, excitement and the ambient temperature.

The perfect sex kitten Darolyn slithered to her knees in front of me and licked my cock from bottom to top several times, trying to get the whole thing wet, then finally sucked it all into her mouth just to make sure. She dabbed salt on the head and took her shot, then plunged down until my cock head was in her throat as she pumped up and down.

Willow was enrapt, her face flushed, "that's so cool," she said as she unconsciously caressed her own breast with one hand, then stopped when she realized what she was doing.

Darolyn popped off and slapped my thigh. "That's enough for now, sailor," she said with a wink.

Now Jennifer got the low card and Willow the high. "Darolyn's ass," Willow pronounced gleefully.

Darolyn got on the couch with her ass sticking out as we all admired it. Jennifer knelt behind her and slid her hands up and down Darolyn's fine brown ass and thighs. She licked one of Darolyn's butt cheeks, then trailed her tongue down to her puckered anus.

"Oh, wow," Willow sighed.

Jennifer took her little shot without grimacing and licked the salt off Darolyn's ass, then slathered her tongue all over the rounded buns and down into the cleft between them as Darolyn humped her ass up by tilting her pelvis back and forth. Jennifer's ass was nearly in my face so I reached up to caress it with both hands and then slipped a finger into her pussy. Daniella ran a hand down my stomach to my cock and began stroking me. I could tell the game wasn't going to last much longer.

But Darolyn turned back to face us and fanned out the cards. This time Willow was low and Jennifer was high. Jennifer thought carefully then said, "Dio, cock," causing the twins to clap.

"And make sure it's really wet," added Darolyn.

Willow stared at my erect cock as she settled down onto her knees in front of me. I gazed at her amazing tits and felt my cock pulse in anticipation. Willow looked around at the faces watching her, perhaps self-consciously.

"It's okay," soothed Daniella, "you wanted to be more adventurous and this is your chance. Just do whatever you feel like doing. You're really beautiful."

With this encouragement, Willow put her hands flat on my thighs, fingers stretched out, then reached her tongue down to flick the tip of my cock.

"Oooh, that looks good," said Jennifer.

Willow licked my cock head again and then kissed it, squishing her full lips around the head as she looked up at me questioningly.

"That feels fantastic," I said.

"Forget the game," Darolyn put in, "I just want to see Willow with Dio's cock in her mouth."

Willow slowly took my head between her lips and flicked her tongue back and forth on the underside. I groaned.

"Willow, can Dio touch you?" Daniella asked.

"Mmm, mmm," Willow nodded.

I reached down to caress her silky shoulder-length blond hair and then her cheeks. As she sucked my cock I stroked her shoulders and then reached under to cup her big breasts. As I flicked her nipples I heard Willow moan around my cock and suck it a little deeper into her mouth.

"Can we touch you?" Darolyn asked.

After a pause, Willow nodded again, "mmm, mmm."

At this, Jennifer, Daniella and Darolyn began to stroke Willow all over as the blond worked over my cock with increasing intensity, now holding my balls in her hands. Jennifer was more or less squeezed out by the twins but I got an idea.

"Jennifer, stand over me so I can lick you," I said.

The lithe Asian looked at me with gleaming eyes and stood with a foot on either side of my legs, placing her little pussy inches from my mouth. I released Willow's wonderful breasts to hold onto Jennifer's tight buns and pull her pussy lips closer to my mouth. As I licked and kissed Jennifer's pussy, Willow's rhythmic sucking of my cock was disrupted as Daniella got beneath us to suck on Willow's nipples while Darolyn reached underneath to rub the blonde's clit.

Willow did her best to keep sucking me but eventually she came from the attention the twins were giving her and sat back to catch her breath. Daniella took her place, slurping my cock into her mouth while Darolyn took Willow by the hand and laid her down on the opposite couch. Pulling a double ended dildo from her bag of tricks, Darolyn slid the latex monster into Willow's pussy, then inserted the other end into her own sweet cunt.

"Jennifer, it's time for you to get fucked," Daniella suggested.

Jennifer slid her moist pussy down my chest and with Daniella's help, slid herself down onto my cock, passionately kissing my lips that were covered with her own juices.

Daniella licked my balls as I thrust up into Jennifer, over whose shoulders I could watch Darolyn fucking Willow with the double ended dildo. Willow was pawing Darolyn's breasts and then pulled my girlfriend's twin down for a deep kiss. Luckily for me, I had drunk enough to slow me down but not so much as to make me lose my steel. Still, I felt that I was reaching my limit as Jennifer pistoned her tight pussy up and down my shaft, crying out with little mews each time she bottomed out.

Daniella got up and sat next to me on the couch. She began pulling on Jennifer's nipples.

"Jennifer, my little pet," whispered Daniella seductively, "do you want a load of my boyfriend's cum? Should I let you have his cum in your pussy?"

"Please Daniella, let me have his cum" begged Jennifer.

As Darolyn pounded against our new friend, Willow called out in orgasm and I watched her convulse with pleasure at the same time that Jennifer drove herself down on my cock, crying out, "I'm cumming!"

At this I finally lost it and blew my load inside Jennifer as her cunt muscles clenched my cock. Daniella kissed me soulfully, then kissed Jennifer the same way. Jennifer collapsed against me murmuring, "thank you, oh thank you."

We all laid back in silence, becoming once again aware of the party going on beyond the curtains of our little den. I noticed the champagne bucket full of icy water and got up to pour some into a glass and drank it back. Daniella expressed doubts about drinking the water from the bucket but looked very thirsty. Darolyn got up to slip her dildo into a plastic bag and then took my place next to Jennifer and Daniella.

I sat down with Willow, taking her hand in mine.

"So is this sort of what you had in mind?" I asked her.

"Better than I imagined, really cool," she replied.

I kissed her and put my arm around her as we settled back into the couch. Willow put a hand on my leg and leaned her head against my neck. She smelled really good.

The twins and Jennifer were engaged in their own quiet discussion but I had tuned it out until they addressed me.

"Dio, if we can borrow the leash, we're going to get some water," said Darolyn as she slipped back into her dress.

"Willow, can you take care of Dio?" winked Daniella, pushing herself into her own latex sheath.

"Oh, and Dio, is Jennifer allowed to wear her dress or do you want her to stay naked?" asked Darolyn.

I thought about this a moment. On the one hand I wanted to be nice to Jennifer and thought I should give her a choice. But then again, I remembered how Jennifer told me that it excited her to be pushed beyond her comfort zone. She probably wants to be ordered to walk out into the party naked, I thought to myself.

"I think shoes and a collar are clothing enough under the circumstances," I said.

Jennifer smiled at me and soon the three of them parted the curtains and left.

"We might be awhile," Daniella said in parting. "Feel free to do what ever you want, okay?"

Now I was sitting naked with Willow, the busty blond I had just met, with the green light from my girlfriend to do whatever I wanted with her.

"Your girlfriend is amazingly cool," remarked Willow as she stroked my leg.

"I know it," I said. "Sometimes I can't believe I'm with her and can't believe she's so liberated either."

"I guess you're just lucky," she said. "Well, I don't mean that. I mean you're hot too and a nice guy. She must have chosen you for a reason."

"Well I think you're hot," I said, returning the compliment. My cock was swelling up again and Willow noticed it.

"Oh, should I stop doing this?" she asked, pulling her hand off my thigh.

"No, I like it," I said, "but you know we don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

Willow was silent a moment, then put her hand back on my thigh and lightly slid her palm across my skin.

"But is it okay if I want to?" she asked demurely.

Willow and I kissed and began to run our hands over one another's' bodies. I squeezed her full breasts and then leaned down to kiss and suck on them. I never would have counted myself as a breast man but Willow's tits were so full and soft and beautifully shaped I just couldn't get enough of them. She seemed to appreciate my attentions, breathing heavily and emitted low moans from time to time.

Willow had a hand around my hard cock, pumping me up and down as I made love to her breasts. I came up for air and asked Willow if there was anything she'd like to do.

"I want to...you know...fuck you," she said, biting her lip. "But don't cum in me, okay?"

"Sure," I agreed.

"When you're getting close, I want to squeeze your cock between my tits until you squirt right on my lips," said Willow.

"That sounds great," I said.

Willow positioned herself on her hands and knees on the couch and I knelt behind her, enjoying the sight and feel of her slim waist as it flared out to her wide hips and firm round ass. I nudged my cock between her pussy lips and slid it in. She was wet and ready and began to push back to meet my thrusts. I reached down and cupped her breasts. They were definitely more than a handful and I squeezed them firmly and pulled on her nipples as I pumped my hips back and forth into her wetness. Willow was breathing heavily and began to verbally encourage me.

"Yeah, yeah, that's right, fuck me like you fuck your girlfriend. Yeah, fuck me like you fuck her room mate. Fuck me like you fuck her sister. Now you've got another pussy to fuck, yeah, yeah."

This kind of talk from the girl from Bakersfield was driving me nuts and I pounded Willow's lush body with abandon. I could feel the spluge churning in my balls and knew I would cum pretty easily if I didn't hold back.

"Fuck me hard! Yeah, harder! I'm cumming!" Willow exclaimed.

I pulled out of her and Willow flipped over, her blond hair tangled over her flushed face and she cupped her breasts on her hands for me.

"God that was good," she said. "Now fuck my tits until you cum all over me."

I straddled Willow's ample chest and placed my cock between her soft melons. Willow licked her lips and flicked her nipples with her fingers before squeezing her breasts around my cock. As I thrust in and out, she opened her mouth and I took advantage by putting the head of my cock between her lips. Willow's saliva coated my cock and I put it back between her tits.

"That's right, fuck my big tits," Willow said. "And when you're going to burst, aim it right on my tongue." Willow flicked her tongue back and forth as she stuck it out of her mouth.

By now I was more than ready. Pulling my cock from between her breasts, I aimed right at Willow's mouth and blasted squirt after squirt of white cum onto her pink tongue and lips. I really wanted to see her swallow my cum but didn't know if that's what she had in mind.

Willow looked into my eyes and swallowed. I placed my cock between her lips and she gently sucked and licked it clean for me as I shivered due to the intensity of the sensations.

"That was hot. Can we come in now?" Darolyn's voice rang out.

Willow and I jumped, then laughed to realize that our friends had been peeping through the curtains.

The twins not only brought cold water but also hot wet towels which Willow and I used on each other to get cleaned up. The twins and Jennifer had already cleaned up and looked fantastic.

"Did you have a good time, Willow?" asked Daniella.

"Yeah. You guys are so great. Thanks for including me," responded Willow.

"Well it was really hot to have you join us," put in Darolyn.

"It's going to be hard to go back to my boring sex life after this, that's for sure," said Willow.

Daniella looked at us thoughtfully. "Well, the three of us discussed it, and you and Dio seemed to have hit it off well," Daniella began. "So we'd like you to join our little club. We're at the same campus so there's no reason you can't continue to hook up with us, that is if you want to of course."

Willow burst into tears of happiness, then nodded her agreement. Each of us stood up to give Willow a body-to-body hug and passionate kiss of welcome.

As Jennifer pressed her nude body against Willow's the two young women, one lithe, one curvy, kissed tenderly and caressed one another. Jennifer said, "I didn't get a turn with you tonight, but I'll be fantasizing about the time when I do. I mean if you want to."

Willow looked ready to cry again but just hugged Jennifer hard and said, "I'm be dreaming about it too. You are so beautiful."

After Jennifer pulled away Willow looked at us all a moment. "You don't mind that I'm blond and not..."

"Not part of the Asian club?" laughed Darolyn. "Don't worry, we need you for affirmative action!"

We all cracked up. Then, looking at the time, I saw that it was after 3 o'clock. We agreed to call it a night and all got dressed and headed for the exit. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses with Willow using cocktail napkins then headed back to campus.

I had lunch with Willow the following week. It was strange to see her in ordinary clothes—jeans and a low-cut blouse that gave me an enticing view of her cleavage—but it was also good to establish an ordinary friendship. Well, sort of ordinary I guess because after lunch we went up to my room and fucked like animals. My room mate Matt had come home while I was with Willow in my room. When we came out and passed him in the common room his jaw dropped to see me with yet another attractive woman. I gave him a sheepish grin and introduced Willow as a new friend.

Over the coming months I continued having sex with Daniella and Jennifer, and Darolyn, and Willow. We had a few group sex parties but I spent most of my time with Daniella and Jennifer, while continuing to have a weekly booty call with Darolyn, usually with Willow present and getting stuffed from both ends with my cock and Darolyn's strap on dildo. Despite Darolyn's encouragement, Willow wasn't ready to try anal sex, even after seeing how much Darolyn enjoyed it. In addition to all this, and with the twins' approval, Jennifer began to have a regular night with Willow for concentrated girl sex.

In late January, Willow asked me if I was available to escort her and Jennifer to a party the following Friday night. I called Daniella to check in and she told me to go for it. Willow said it was a fancy cocktail party held by a professional society so I wore a black Guayabera (clean and freshly-ironed) and new black jeans and leather shoes, which was about as dressed up as I got.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers