Double Vision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

When I got to Willow's apartment to meet them, my dates were wearing satin frocks with plunging necklines and tight waists. Jennifer's was celadon green and Willow's, burnt orange, and they had both put on dramatic eye make up and glossy lipstick. We walked a few blocks off campus to the private club where the party was in progress. We were given drink tickets and directed to tables loaded with tasty canapés.

There were a lot of fancy outfits but luckily fewer than half of the men were wearing ties so I didn't feel out of place. We nibbled and sipped cocktails as we milled about and Willow talked with a few people about the career path she was contemplating. Needless to say, her alluring cleavage attracted lots of attention.

Jennifer and I left Willow to a conversation with a group of grad students to get another drink. A tall, thin brunette was looking at us intently as we walked toward her on the way to the bar. She had high cheekbones and wore a little black cocktail dress that hugged her figure and high heels that sculpted her legs. When we were just a few feet away from her she smiled at us, her teeth and dangly earrings sparkling.

"Hello there," she said.

Jennifer and I stopped to return the greeting.

"At first, I couldn't think where I had seen you two before but when I remembered, it all became very clear."

Jennifer and I looked blankly, neither of us recalling the woman before us.

"You were at the erotic ball," she said, "and your appearance there was apparently more memorable than mine. My name's Judy," she added, holding out her hand.

Jennifer and I shook hands with the lovely Judy and introduced ourselves.

"We're just going to get drinks if you'd like to join us," I said.

"Sure," Judy replied, "I could use one."

As we talked over drinks we learned that Judy was a grad student. We talked about university life and current events without referring back to the erotic ball. After a while I mentioned that we should probably be heading back to find our friend when Judy abruptly changed the subject.

"I'll let you go in just a minute but I wanted to tell you something," she said with a smile. "A group of friends of mine have a monthly party like the erotic ball but a lot smaller. After getting to know you a little, I think you'd fit in very well. Do you think you might like to come to the next one?"

I immediately thought of Daniella, Darolyn and Willow but Jennifer was the one who spoke up.

"That sounds exciting," Jennifer said. "The only thing is that Dio's girlfriend and her twin sister, and our other lover, would probably like to join us. But I know you haven't met them yet, so maybe..." Jennifer drifted off.

"The hot twins from the ball?" Jennifer asked.

"That's them," I replied.

Judy said, "listen, I'm so glad I met you. You'd all be welcome. It's a big house on the beach so there'll be room for all of you. I'll send you an email with the details, okay?"

"Well thanks," I said. "We'll need to check in with the others but I imagine they'll be very interested.

Saying our good byes we made our way back to find Willow. Jennifer went off to the bathroom and I soon found Willow where we had left her, three male grad students talking with her animatedly, each probably hoping to get into her pants.

When she saw me Willow grabbed me and kissed me, "this is my boyfriend, Dio," she told them.

The three guys shot me a variety of dagger eyes then excused themselves as soon as politely possible.

"Sorry about that," Willow said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About saying you were my boyfriend." Willow explained. "I kind of liked the attention at first but then it was like they were competing with each other to impress me and I wanted to get out of there. I'm sorry I used you like that. I hope I didn't embarrass you."

I hugged Willow in reassurance, "I don't mind. I'm really happy to be your lover and if I were your boyfriend I would be proud of it."

Willow smiled and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips.

Just then Jennifer rejoined us. "Hey, this is your career Willow, keep it professional," Jennifer teased. "And if you're so hot and bothered, maybe it's time for part two of our evening's activities."

On the way back to Willow's apartment, we told her about Judy. Willow was game for checking out the party. "As long as I'm with you guys I'll feel safe from guys like those," she said in reference to her recent admirers.

"That's how I feel too," said Jennifer. "You can show me off and make me do things because I know you'll protect me and never put me in real danger."

The evening air was cool and my dates drew my arms around their shoulders for warmth and comfort. I thought about Daniella but she had said she would use the free evening to write a paper due on Monday and then she could enjoy the weekend guilt-free. I resolved to be guilt free too.

When we entered Willow's apartment, she put on low lights and got glasses of water. As usual, her room mate was at her boyfriend's house off-campus.

Jennifer sat on a stool, dangling her sexy legs as Willow approached me and seductively traced a finger down my chest.

"So Dio," she began. "This is the first time you've been with just me and Jennifer. We've been fantasizing about this for a while." Pausing to take a sip of water, Willow continued, "usually, when you're with us, Dee or Dee is there to call the shots, and—not that we mind it—but in the girl time we have together, one of the things we like to do is talk about how we would run the show."

I reflected on how much more confident Willow had become since the night I met the shy girl from Bakersfield. I was really glad for her and I thought it was really sexy to see this side of her.

"I would love to let you run the show," I said.

"Okay," said Willow, "first strip for us, then take off our clothes."

At a deliberate pace, I unbuttoned my Guayabera and slung in on a chair, then turning around, slid my black jeans over my ass as the girls made appreciative comments. Jennifer stood up and turned her back to me. I reached up and pulled the zipper down her back and slid the straps over her shoulders. I pulled it down and helped her step out of it, my face inches from her pussy which I greeted with a quick kiss. Jennifer was nude and hairless under the dress, standing in just her heels and her jewelry.

I turned to Willow to deliver the same treatment. I slid my hands over her swelling breasts as I removed her dress, leaving her nude and hairless too, her curvy body in contrast to Jennifer's lithe form. I couldn't have chosen which was more sexy, but the sight and scent of the two of them side-by-side was intoxicating.

Taking my hands, the lovely young women led me to Willow's bedroom. Jennifer made herself at home, lighting candles in front of the dresser mirror and pulling back the bed covers, allowing the satin sheets to shine in the reflected light.

"Just watch for a while," instructed Jennifer as she lay down across the bed.

Willow leaned over Jennifer's head from the side, licking the smaller girl's hard nipples as her own large breasts swung over Jennifer's face. Jennifer reached up to grab Willow's tits and attack her nipples with tongue and gentle nips of her teeth.

After a few minutes, Willow slid further down until they were in a 69, licking each other's pussies with a familiar ease that showed practice. Sitting in the room's only chair, my cock rose as I watched the beautiful sight before me.

Now Willow said, "Dio, take turns fucking our pussies and mouths. And take your time."

I stood and presented my cock to Willow who quickly sucked it into her mouth, coating it with saliva and pressing it to the back of her mouth several times before using one hand to guide my cock into Jennifer's pussy, also slick with Willow's spit.

As I pushed in and out, Willow's nose was at the base of my cock as she licked Jennifer's clit, causing the slim, pretty Asian to moan. After several minutes, Willow pushed me back and swallowed my cock, sucking all the juices off of it then telling me to stick it in her pussy.

At the other side of the bed, Jennifer looked up at me and opened her mouth. I pressed my cock down between her lips and she slathered me with her tongue. I pulled out and pressed into Willow's pussy as Jennifer alternated licking Willow's clit and my balls as they hung in her face.

I switched sides again to fuck Jennifer to an orgasm, partly brought on by my pounding and partly by Willow's tongue. I then returned to Willow's pussy and Jennifer's mouth. As I pushed into her pussy, Willow reached back and put a finger in Jennifer's mouth, then raised her wet digit to her soft pink ass hole. I watched her slim fingertip probe and push at the opening until she pushed it through. As I fucked her pussy, Willow fucked her own ass with her finger.

I could feel Jennifer moving around and then saw her arm reach for the bedside table from which she retrieved a bottle of lubricant. I paused in my motions and Willow withdrew her finger to allow Jennifer to squirt some of the clear gel into her back opening. Willow now thrust two fingers into her ass as I resumed pumping her pussy, which now felt tighter around my shaft.

Jennifer said, "I want to watch you fuck Willow in the ass. And I'm going to lick and squeeze your balls."

"I'm ready," said Willow. "Put some lube on your cock and take my ass."

As Willow pulled her fingers from her little opening I lubed up my cock and placed the head at the entrance, contemplating the virgin ass I was about to deflower.

"Jennifer's been licking and fingering it for a couple of weeks," explained Willow, "we've been talking about what it would be like to have your cock push into it, and pound it, and make me scream."

I slowly pushed my cock head until it popped past her outer ring.

"Oh!" Willow called out.

I waited a moment and Jennifer began to slather by balls with her lips and tongue.

"Okay, push in a little more," Willow said in a breathy voice.

I eased in another inch as Willow exhaled forcefully, her body quivering from the unfamiliar sensation she had anticipated for weeks. I gently pushed in and out with my cock half-embedded between Willow's firm and rounded ass cheeks, feeling my cock grow rock hard both from the tightness of Willow's ass and the sensation of Jennifer's ministrations.

Little-by-little, I pushed deeper with each thrust until I was balls deep in Willow's ass.

Willow began to cry out wordless sounds that expressed the intensity of her feelings very well. Taking her cue, I pumped in and out for several minutes, my cock super hard from the sensations of Willow's tight ass gripping my cock, the sight of the blonde giving me her anal virginity and her intoxicating scent.

"Cum in my ass!" Willow called out, and resumed her cries.

I was ready to cum when I felt Jennifer place a lube-coated finger against my ass and push it inside. Taking my whole ball sac into her mouth and sucking it, Jennifer thrust one, then two fingers inside my ass as I fucked Willow forcefully. This was opening unfamiliar sensations for me as well.

"Oh, god!" Willow screamed. The feelings and awareness of the situation was so intense that I yelled as I pumped my cum into Willow's clenching asshole.

Willow sobbed, "oh, that was so good. Thank you, Dio, I love you, Jen."

Willow and I fell back on the bed exhausted and Jennifer left and soon returned with a warm, wet washcloth to clean us up. With me in the middle, the two sexy young women tenderly kissed each other on the lips above my chest and then each of them kissed me. Pulling the covers over us, they both lay their heads on my chest while pressing their bodies against mine. In total bliss, I fell asleep.

Judy's party:

Judy got in contact with us as agreed and the twins were very interested in going to the party. Observing how much Jennifer enjoyed being told what to do, Willow also wanted to explore subservience. In preparation, we took her to the fetish shop and outfitted her with the same chain mail dress, shoes, collar and leash that Jennifer had worn to the erotic ball.

The night of the party, we got into our outfits and packed into my car. The party was at a large modern house in Venice, directly facing the beach. We parked and entered then walked up to the door. A petite woman with a cascade of bright red curls and an orange latex mini-dress greeted us at the door and checked our names off the guest list. We hung up our coats and Darolyn produced the two leashes, clipping them on to Jennifer and Willow's collars. Daniella took the loops of the leashes in her hands and pulled Jennifer and Willow to her.

"Are you going to do as you're told tonight?" she asked them.

"Yes, Mistress," they chorused.

"Very good," Daniella said. "I need to keep my hands free so I'm giving you to Dio until I need you for something."

Daniella handed me the leashes and I looked at my two charges: one lithe and Asian, one curvy and blonde, both in identical tight silver chain mail dresses, silver eye shadow, nail polish and lipstick, and silver high heels that sculpted their legs and set off their pretty feet.

"Stay, close to me, one on either side," I instructed them.

"Yes, Master," they chimed.

Judy passed by and saw us. "I'm so glad you came," she said, smiling broadly. Judy's long, lean frame was draped by a silk lavender gown that plunged all the way past her navel in front and down to show ass cleavage in back. The sides of her firm B-cup tits were left bare by the minimal nature of the dress. Her hair was tied up in a bun, showing off her graceful neck.

Judy brought us into a room with floor-to-ceiling windows that faced the ocean where food and drinks were laid out. She introduced us to some of her friends. There were two blonde gay men in leather chaps, a vivacious black woman with cleavage nearly busting out of her corset, a Latino couple in bondage gear, and a skinny platinum blonde with long straight hair wearing a white dress made of straps that crisscrossed her body, leaving sections of it bare.

We drank and snacked and talked with some of our new acquaintances as Judy saw to the other guests. When she returned we were on our second round of drinks and feeling relaxed in the new surroundings. Despite the provocative clothing of the guests, nothing overtly sexual had occurred in that room. Judy proposed a tour of the upstairs, to which we assented.

As we ascended the spiral staircase, I had a great view of the twin's asses, nearly exposed by their short black dresses. Darolyn nudged her sister and they both paused to bend over, showing me a glimpse of their bald pussies before continuing upwards. Looking down to the entry way I saw every eye watching us with interest.

The first room we peeked in was dark but for the light of a big-screen TV showing a gang bang scene. On one couch, two women were kissing and groping each other. On another, a woman sat back with her legs apart as a man licked her pussy.

The next room was the largest bathroom I'd ever seen. It had high ceilings and skylight, directly below which was a large square shower stall of clear glass, right in the middle of the room. There were benches on both sides of the room. No one was currently there.

"This is where we have shower shows," Judy explained. "It's all good clean fun."

The next was a room with mirrors on the walls and ceilings and a bed in the center. We walked in and suddenly there were a lot more identical twins. Everywhere I looked I saw images of my gorgeous companions. The sight was exhilarating.

Judy guided us to one more room. It was dimly illuminated by a giant tank full of coral and tropical fish. There was a bed in the center and a couch facing the bed from the side. The walls were white and entirely empty.

"This is my favorite room," Judy told us and led us inside.

Daniella and Darolyn kicked off their shoes and bounced onto the bed laughing while I sat on the couch with Jennifer on my right and Willow on my left. Judy closed the door and said, "watch this."

Adjusting controls by the door, Judy turned on a projection system which illuminated the walls with the effect of rippling water. Making another adjustment, the colors and effects began to mutate into kaleidoscopic patterns that covered our bodies as well. Judy's pale dress and skin were especially well suited as a projection screen: she looked like a psychedelic goddess.

"Stand on the bed, Judy," Darolyn asked.

Judy stepped out of her heels and climbed onto the bed where she slowing turned for us as we oohed and aahed or otherwise complemented her. Both Jennifer and Willow reached for me and began to run their hands over my chest and thighs.

Kneeling on the bed, Daniella and Darolyn reached for Judy's legs and began to caress her up and down, their hands and arms becoming part of the mutating patterns of form and color. Noticing the hardness in my leather pants, Willow began to stroke my cock.

"Take off my dress," Judy said softly.

The twins took hold of the hem of Judy's gown and, as they rose to standing, pulled it over her head. Judy stood before us in a soft swirl of color, her lean body, arms and legs formed an alluring palette for the wash of light effects.

The twins wriggled out of their dresses as well, their darker skin and shorter, curvier bodies made them look like dream figures in a pulsing paisley pattern of purple and gold light. I ran my hands along Jennifer and Willow's bare thighs and the two of them intensified their caresses of my body.

The twins knelt at Judy's feet and began to lick her toes and run their hands up her legs. They slowly worked the lips and fingers up Judy's legs until they reached her bald pussy. The twins began to take turns licking Judy's pussy lips with long swipes of their tongues as Judy shivered and writhed in the dancing light.

Jennifer reached down to unfasten my pants.

"Undress me, then undress each other," I told my two charges. The three of us stood up in order to shed our clothing. As I stood naked, Jennifer and Willow rubbed their mail-clad bodies against me before pulling the metallic garments off one another. Now they wore only high heels and collars as I held their leashes.

"Lick me," I told them.

I sat down again to watch the twins devouring Judy who was now writhing in pleasure. Willow got on the floor and began sucking and licking my toes. Jennifer straddled me and kissed my lips passionately, then started to lick my face all over as Willow worked her way up my legs.

Judy moaned out her orgasm and fell to the bed. Darolyn retrieved her black bag and pulled out two strap-on dildos, tossing one to Daniella. The twins strapped on their artificial members and Judy positioned herself on all fours on the bed. Daniella knelt in front of Judy and stuck her phallus in the brunette's lush mouth as Darolyn knelt behind her and wedged her latex appendage into Judy's cunt from behind. I had the perfect side view of the twins penetrating Judy from both ends.

Willow was licking my balls and stroking my cock as Jennifer moved to my side and licked my neck and chest. Jennifer slid her mouth down my stomach and then kissed the head of my cock. Looking at me with limpid eyes, Jennifer slowly took my cock into her mouth and grabbed my hands. She put my hand on top of her head and pushed, showing that she wanted to be forced.

As Willow slathered my ball sac with her tongue and lips, I gripped Jennifer's head and pushed her down on my cock until her lips were at the base of my shaft. I released to give her air but Jennifer kept her mouth down on my cock a few more seconds on her own, then came up an inch, breathing strongly through her nose.

The twins alternated observing Judy's lean body rock back and forth as they fucked her and watching lithe Jennifer and curvy Willow service my cock. Daniella pulled on her own nipples and reached down to rub her pussy beneath the strap-on. I continued to push Jennifer's head down to the root of my cock, feeling her throat contract around my fleshy head, making it swell and pulse. I nearly came so I pulled Jennifer off my cock in order to calm down a little.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers