Double Whammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, other than having his cock in me I could think of nothing that I desired more than his mouth and tongue on my clit and pussy; I adore oral sex.

Smiling, I sighed. "Mmmmmm yes of course," as I slowly opened my thighs.

His tongue right on my clit send a burst of really high octane sensations through me. I grunted, grabbed his head arched my back and moaned.

"Oh yes."

He was very good at it and no part of my pussy went without some of his fantastic attention. He combined licking and kissing me with his tongue and mouth with stroking and caressing my thighs and tummy with his fingers. The combination made for powerful surges of intense feelings and he soon took me to that lovely place just beneath the crest of an orgasm. It's that place where a woman has most of the feelings and pleasure of a climax, but not the explosive outpouring of emotions that comes with a full orgasm. Yes it's that place where a skilful lover can hold his partner, bring her close to explosion and then ease off so that she has the equivalent of one long, consistent near climax. And Tom was a master at this. I have no idea how long he held me there, but it was wonderful and he knew exactly the right time to tip me over the edge.

Pressing the tip of his tongue right on my clit, he pushed two or three fingers in me and using them as a surrogate cock he started to finger fuck me. That roared me to a glorious, full on orgasm.

He held me through the shuddering, moaning and quivering as my body slowly returned to some form of normality. I was holding him, stroking his head and back, sighing deeply and whispering how wonderful it was into his ear. At last the sensations subsided and I was left with that beautiful post-orgasm glowing warmth.

"You seemed to enjoy that Mands," he said smiling running the back of his fingers across my boobs and nipples, which incredulously sprang back to attention.

"Oh yes Tom yes, I did," I sighed kissing him deeply as my entire mind and body filled with love for this 'new' man in my life. "It was wonderful, thank. Thank you so much."

"Amanda please, never ever thank me for sex. It is not something I do or give, it is a we and us thing."

"God you are a gorgeous man," I said covering his face in little kisses as I felt his erection against my thigh. Momentarily I had forgotten he had not cum. I stroked it and said. "And so is this gorgeous," as I slid my body downwards. I looked up, caught his eye and smiling said. "May I Tom?"

He laughed. "Be my guest, it's all yours."

I kissed the bulbous end of his cock. Now I was up so close to it I found it to be beautiful and so desirable. Holding it, I licked its length from where it slid into his scrotum right up to its tip. I did that several times as he pulled my hair. The combination of the sheer sexual excitement of what I was doing to him, his nudity and the slight waves of pain that I got from him pulling on my hair were like nothing I had experienced since before my marriage.

I slid it between my lips and slowly moved my mouth down its long, hard, warm length until it was pressing against the back of my throat. I held it there for a few moments and then as slowly as I had gone down it, I brought my lips up until they were kissing the end of it again. I repeated that several times at the slow speed and then, as his hips began to move with the same rhythm, slightly faster. At the same time, I cupped his balls, stroked them, squeezed them gently and scratched that patch of skin between his scrotum and anus.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, you lovely woman," he groaned pulling my hair even hard. That hurt, but it didn't matter for the pain merged with my arousal.

I was wondering how far I should go, how long he would take to cum and indeed if he wanted to cum this way. I was holding his cock and licking and sucking it as I caressed his thighs and stomach, squeezed his balls and scratched between his legs, my finger going ever nearer to his anus. He was pulling my hair and moaning and groaning as his hips began to move to the same rhythm as I was sucking him. He gripped my head with both hands as he started to fuck my face with long deep thrusts.

"OH Mands, stop, please stop, I am so near."

Taking it out of my mouth, I muttered. "So why stop Tom?"

"Really Mands, really you don't mind?"

"No Tom, not one bit," I groaned back as the thought of him cumming in my mouth excited me.

"Annie doesn't do that" he groaned.

"But Mandy does," I grinned wrapping my lips round his cock and cradling his balls in my hand again.

"Oh god you are incredible," he groaned as my mouth and his cock restored their earlier rhythm.

I could feel the extra tension in his balls as they prepared themselves to do their duty. He was grunting and moaning as he pushed himself deep into my mouth and held it there.

"Oh Mandy, Mandy," he groaned as his cock spurted its seed into my throat. He seemed to go on a long time, far longer than my husband does, I found myself thinking guiltily as I removed it from my mouth. I moved up the bed a little until we were looking into each other's eyes. Then tipping my head backwards in a rather exaggerated manner I swallowed my lover's cum.

We made delicious love after dinner and then again in the morning; both were wonderful

I knew that I was was falling more and more in love with him.

We were unable to see each other on the Friday as Annie came home and I had to work, and then, on the Saturday morning Kevin returned from the States.

Always when Kevin has been away we have sex almost as soon as he gets in the house. Lying in bed that afternoon as my husband fucked me I feigned my first ever orgasm. Making love to him seemed ridiculous now that I had found true love with Tom. However, it did help overcome the massive guilt trip I had when I faced my husband and that made me wonder how he had handled it with me during his numerous affairs. That thought and his continual betrayal of my trust in him made me accept that my love for him really had died.

The children came home that weekend. Facing them knowing that I no longer loved their father, but another man was gut wrenchingly difficult

The weekend dragged on. It was wet on the Sunday so golf was off and meeting Tom was impossible. I had a hospital appointment in London on the Monday so I was unable to see him until Tuesday evening. We masturbated each other in his Rangerover parked in a dark spot a few miles from where we lived. We were able to meet for lunch on the Thursday and spent the afternoon in a hotel room where for the first time we performed long and intense oral on each other at the same time and later he fucked me doggy style.

Over the next few weeks our affair and the sex we had intensified. We met nearly every day and the days we could not meet we would speak on the phone and email and text many times.

We could not get enough of each other and, of course we took chances.

After that time at my house we agreed that was wrong and that we would not go to each other's homes. It was difficult enough being with Kevin and the kids with my guilty secret, let alone having more vivid memories of making love to Tom in my lounge, kitchen or bedrooms.

So it was hotels mainly, but also his or my car parked in discrete place.

Just over three weeks later Kevin had been in Manchester on the Friday and came home Saturday morning. He was in a foul mood and seemed edgy and nervous. I was ironing in the kitchen when I heard him on the phone. He was saying. 'You ready, ok let's do it now.'

He came into the kitchen.

Looking very serious he said. "Mandy we have to talk."

My heart fell into my shoes for I was sure that he knew about Tom and me and that he was about to accuse me. It was almost a relief then when he said.

"I am so sorry Mands, but I am leaving you. Annie and I have been having an affair and we are in love with each other".