Double-Wide Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Moe, I betcha our Maw's gonna be home soon!" giggled Daisy.

"Yeah, an' if you think Daisy and ME got big tits...!" laughed Ginny.

Sam ambled out of the trailer, across the dirt road, dressed only in his jeans. There were a few other trailers a few yards away, but just one "across the street", as Ginny had described it. Well -- it was hardly a street. More like a dirt road. Sam walked up to the door. There was a handwritten note taped to the door that read "Bonnie Jean and her paw".

Sam smiled. Simple people. He knocked on the door.

"C'mon in, it's open!" called a male voice.

Sam walked in and saw a scruffy-looking, unshaven, overalls clad-man, about fifty, sitting on a kitchen chair with a rifle resting over his lap. He squinted at Sam and raised the rifle.

"Wait!" said Sam. "Uh ... Ginny across the street said I should come over. To ... to ... meet your daughter, I think, sir. Uh ... Bonnie Jean?"

The man lowered his weapon and smiled a big, tooth-challenged grin. "Well! If'n Ginny says so! I'm Bonnie Jean's paw!" He extended his hand. Sam shook it, relieved that the gun was forgotten for the time being.

"And your name is...?" he asked the older man.

"It don't matter," laughed the father. "Bein' Bonnie Jean's paw is the only thing anyone ever has need to talk to me for! I guess you know sump'n about tit-lovin'!"

Sam was surprised at the introduction of the subject. He blushed. "Well ... Ginny thought so!" he laughed, weakly.

"She oughta know," said Paw, pulling a flask from his overalls and pouring himself a drink. He drank deep without offering any to his guest. Paw exhaled in satisfaction, his thirst quenched. "I bet you thought Ginny an' her sister had them some big tits ... didn'tcha, boy?" He began to giggle.

"Well, sir," started Sam, "yes. Yes, I did."

Paw just looked Sam in the eye, not saying anything. "Gawddam," he laughed and got up to call out to his daughter. "Bonnie Jean! You got company! Ginny sent one over!" He turned back to Sam. "C'mon in, boy, you ain't gonna get nothin' sittin' at no kitchen table!"

Sam jumped up. "You want me to come in there? In her ... bedroom?"

"Well, yeah," said the old man. "Ain't that where it's done? Besides, she can't come out here." Suddenly, the old man stopped. "Wait a second. You ain't from around her, are ya?"

"No, sir," said Sam.

"Then you don't know the legend," sighed Paw, settling back into his chair. Sam followed suit, glancing toward the bedroom.

"Us here in Double Wide Park ... we ain't like other folks," said the old man, letting his rifle drop to the floor.

"Well, no!" said Sam. "Anybody could see that! Girls built like..."

"I know, I know," snorted Bonnie Jean's father. "But that ain't all. Long, long time ago, Double Wide Park here had a curse put on it by a witch. A swamp witch!"

"Wow," said Sam, shaking his head in disbelief. "What kind of a curse?"

"A mysterious spell. I think this witch had it in fer us," said the old man. "Prob'ly 'cause our girls, with all they got goin' upstairs, stole all the men! Flat-chested sisters like the swamp witch were stuck playin' with themselves. And they didn't like it."

"So ... what did this witch do to 'em?" asked Sam.

"She did it to ALL of us, boy!" roared Paw. "Whatja say yer name was? Sam, ain't it?"

Sam nodded.

"We ain't hardly allowed to mix with reg'lar folks no more. The witch messed with time as we know it. What's one night to you all ... is twenty years to us here in Double Wide Park!"

Sam looked puzzled. "Twenty years?"

"Yep!" said Paw. "When we go to sleep tonight, we'll wake up the next day ... and it'll be twenty years from now to you all. Between that time, the whole trailer park just ... disappears."

"Weird," said Sam, his eyes wide. "Hey! Is that why the kid at the corner store said the last time he saw Ginny and Daisy was..."

"...when he was seven or eight, yup," nodded the old man. "Pretty spooky, eh? Sure you want to fuck a big-titted ghost?" he snorted.

"Well, she's not really a ghost," said Sam. "She's alive, and human, right?"

"Oh, yeah," said Paw. "But she and all of us will vanish for twenty years when the sun goes down. Can you take it?"

Sam grinned. "For big tits, sir," he said timidly. "I can take anything."

The old man jumped up. "That's what I like to hear! I want my girl's big 'uns taken care of! Come on in here!"

Sam stepped into the bedroom, unfastening his pants.

"Bonnie Jean?" said her father softly. "This here's Sam. Ginny 'cross the street decided he was worthy of you."

Sam looked at the lithe, smooth and curvy naked form of a blonde girl on the bed, facing away from him. Her smooth ass jutted out invitingly and he felt his crotch jerk.

The girl crawled up on her knees on the bed, seeming to keep her upper body in one place. She moved around with effort, crawling her gorgeous ass and shapely legs to the other side of the bed to face Sam. Something held her upper body in place. She gestured to her father to help her.

"Sure, baby," grinned Paw, setting his rifle down. He walked to the other side of the bed and bent down to lift a great weight.

Sam blinked. Paw was gathering up her titties and hauling them to the other side of the bed! When he lowered them into place, Sam saw that the young girl was lying clear on the other side of the room ... but her enormous heavy and undulating boobs were reaching clear across the width of the double bed. And the hard nipples were stretching out to reach him. He tore his eyes away from the expanse of her boobs and gazed into her smiling and innocent face. She had rosy cheeks, a California-girl tan, and a dazzling smile. Her yellow-blonde hair was pulled into twin ponytails on either side of her head. She grinned at the way Sam's cock was bucking and rearing in the air, and she waved her hand as a hello.

"Wow," said Sam, almost whispering.

"We don't hardly take her out of the trailer," said the old man, "'cause I cain't find no clothes that'll cover those things up!"

"So she just stays on her bed?" asked Sam.

"Pretty much," said Paw.

"But ... I would think that someone who was in bed all the time ... would be ... hugely fat!" said Sam.

Bonnie Jean's father snickered. "Show 'im, girl," he said. The girl turned over onto her back so that her enormous tits were splayed to each side, arranging herself in the middle of the bed, so neither tit spilled off to the floor. Then she raised her enticing ass into the air, and began an enthusiastic coital bucking up and down. She giggled.

The old man whispered to Sam. "She gits PLENTY of exercise."

Sam felt heat rising in his face and crotch.

"She don't talk much," explained Paw.

"Can't she?" said Sam.

"Face it, son," muttered the old man. "When you got tits like that ... you don't have to!"

"Yeah, they do all the talking, don't they?" said Sam, feverishly taking a step toward the bed.

"Son," chuckled the old man.

"Yeah?" asked Sam.

"Slow down," he counseled the young man. "Jerk your cock that fast and you'll run out of spew in no time!"

Sam didn't realize he was jerking his cock at all. Bonnie Jean had far and away the biggest tits he'd ever seen in his life, and his body was reacting without even involving his mind.

Sam blushed and dropped his dick. He walked around the bed tentatively. Bonnie Jean's smiling face followed him.

"Where do I start?" he muttered, mostly to himself.

"I'll give you a hint," snorted Bonnie Jean's paw. Bonnie Jean flipped back onto her back, her titties wobbling and waving what seemed like several feet into the air. The old man pushed Sam's face toward one of his daughter's huge nipples. It grew to fill his mouth. Bonnie Jean began cooing and breathing heavily. Sam sucked harder.

Paw picked up his rifle and settled into a chair. "Now you kids just pretend like I'm not even here!" he chuckled.

Sam and Bonnie Jean didn't even hear him. Bonnie Jean whimpered. Sam's sucking was driving her wild, but the ends of her tits were so far away from the rest of her body that the girl was frantically reaching for him to caress his head. Sam was just too far away. After several minutes, he noticed the despair of the object of his affection. He stood up and surveyed her prone body. Good god. Those tits were almost two whole other separate people.

Bonnie Jean grinned. She motioned for him to walk up on the bed and straddle her shoulders, facing her feet, as she reclined. Sam obeyed. When he stood over her head, his hard cock casting a shadow, she reached up. Grabbing his bucking member, she shoved it in her mouth. This sudden movement made Sam squat. Bonnie Jean sucked him deep into her throat as his balls bounced on her lips. With some effort, Bonnie Jean reached Sam's back and pushed his head toward one of her nipples.

Sam exhaled. He was squatting over this balloon-breasted babe, having his cock sucked, while he lifted her boob and bent her nipple toward his mouth! He thought he would go out of his mind with lust. This enthusiasm translated into unbridled oral passion on Bonnie Jean's amazing nipples. He sucked one, and then let the heavy breast fall to the bed with a thud. Then he grabbed the other, bending it toward his mouth.

Her paw chuckled to himself and drifted into a nap.

Bonnie Jean used her lips and tongue to dance all over Sam's cock and balls. Then she moved her head around and gave some sloppy wet kisses to his ass. Sam tried to cry out with glee, but his mouth was full of hard, nubbly nipple. Bonnie Jean licked and sucked each of his spunk-filled balls until she could feel his first orgasm coming. She tried to push his body away and direct him to come all over her big tits, but Sam refused to release the ironclad grip his mouth had on her nipple, so he ended up showering her face, neck, and chin with pearly jism.

Sighing heavily, he stood up on the bed. He turned around and looked down at that beautiful face, showered with his seed. The sight just made him harder. He climbed aboard her well-upholstered body and sank his cock into her blonde snatch. Bonnie Jean smiled and pulled Sam's head in between her towering tits. Sam could peer above the tit-flesh and see her smiling face. But most of his face was clamped tightly in her cleavage. He enjoyed the was she encompassed him. He banged her cunt, at once fast, hard, and loving. She reared her surprisingly powerful body up to match every pelvic thrust he could manage. Sam exploded inside her, crying to the heavens in orgasmic pleasure. Bonnie Jean's face showed she was just as overcome with sexual pleasure, but the only sounds that came forth were exhalations of breath. Her orgasm was wordless.

Paw rustled and opened one eye. "Ya come twice, son?" he asked.

"Yes," Sam croaked out as he lay on Bonnie Jean's most comfortable pillows.

"Then ya better move along," said the old man, getting up.

"Why?" asked Sam, snuggling up to Bonnie's boob. "Can't I stay the night?"

"No! Ain'tcha been listening?" growled the old man, standing at the bedroom door. "Tomorrow it'll be twenty years from now."

"Well, that's okay," sighed Sam, caressing the pliant underside of Bonnie's left tit. "I'd just ... wait a minute. That could be a problem, couldn't it?"

"You bet, dumb ass! It means yer family'll report you missing or dead, yer boss'll fire you for not showing up," crabbed the old man. "Ya just can't! Don'tcha get it? It don't work! Double Wide Park is gonna be gone!"

Sam's eyes widened. That part of the old man's little story hadn't really registered on him. "How could I stay?" he asked.

"Only if yer willing for all that to happen," said Paw. "Nothing's more powerful than the human sex drive. If you've got a hard-on for my daughter so great that you'll give up everything for her -- well, that'd be different. But..."

Sam looked at the gorgeous, pneumatic, mute blonde stunner. She was something ... but he didn't think he could give up everything in his life for her.

"I guess I see what you mean," said Sam, rising from the bed and reaching for his pants. Bonnie Jean whimpered when she felt the warmth of his face leave the surface of her boob.

"Sorry, Bonnie Jean," Sam apologized. He put on his pants, and turned toward the door. "I'll always remember you."

Bonnie Jean smiled. She didn't open her eyes and seemed about ready to drift off to dreamland. "Bye-bye, Sam," she said suddenly, in a girlish soprano. "I'll see you soon."

Her old man's eyes widened. "You musta made quite an impression on her, son," he said to Sam. "I can't remember the last time she decided she had somethin' to say!"

Sam was flattered, but kind of spooked, so he clamored out of the trailer without another word. He hobbled barefoot across the dirt road ... made lame by the fact that his cock was still rock-hard, with the indelible image of naked, colossal-breasted Bonnie Jean imprinted on his consciousness.

He banged on the aluminum door of the trailer belonging to Ginny and Daisy. "Moe! Moe! Get your pants on and get the hell out of there!" he shouted.

Sam's friend scrambled outside. "What the hell is the matter with you? Are you out of your mind?" he asked, pulling his clothes on.

"We gotta get out of here, and fast!" snapped Sam.

"Listen, pal," said Moe, shaking his head. "I'm plowing three inviting cunts, and sucking and licking six of the most magnificent tits I've ever seen!"

"Six?" asked Sam.

"Yeah," sighed Moe. "Their MAW came home! Jesus, God, I was never into older women ... but this babe musta had those two girls when she was eight! She is good-looking and big-titted!"

"Come on, we gotta get back to that store," said Sam, grabbing Moe's arm. "We can't stay. We'll disappear forever."

Moe followed his friend. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"It doesn't make any sense, I know," muttered Sam. "But neither do these girls' tits. God, if you think Maw was big, you should see the sacks on Bonnie Jean! This trailer park -- Double Wide Park, they call it -- disappears every single night. It and only shows up in our world here every twenty years."

"Huh?" said Moe.

"Yeah ... they had a curse put on 'em by some kinda swamp witch. The old man told me about it," said Sam, walking even faster. "They go to sleep, and when they wake up, it's twenty years later in our world. Remember when the kid at the store said he'd seen them when he was seven, and they said they'd be back TOMORROW?"

"Yeah," nodded Moe.

"Well, they were," explained Sam. "Except it was today. If we stayed overnight, we'd wake up twenty years later. They'd report us as missing persons and shit..."

"Is that why they had an 8-track tape player in their trailer?" asked Moe.

"Something like that," said Sam.

"Wow ... a real curse by a real witch!" marveled Moe. "I've never heard of witches in our world putting people or trailer parks under a curse!"

"What do you mean, witches in our world?" asked Sam as they walked back to the convenience store. "We don't have witches in our world."

"Of course we do," insisted Moe.

"How do you mean?" asked Sam.

Moe nudged his friend. "We just pronounce it differently."

Sam laughed, and thought of a few of his ex-girlfriends. Maybe Moe had a point. "Hey, here's that store. I can see the car over there. Let's get in and get to a motel."

"You got it," said Moe. "God, that's spooky!"

The hick in overalls raced out of the convenience store and shouted to Sam and Moe. "Hey! Are they still there?" he called.

"Yeah!" hollered Sam.

"Gawddamn, maybe I can get me some tit before sundown!" And he ran off in the direction of Double Wide Park.

Sam and Moe drove about a quarter-mile to the nearest motel. They would have liked to have a Holiday Inn, but they can't hardly afford franchise fees in West Virginia. So they called it Vacation Village. With a green sign, so that city travelers like Sam and Moe might mistake it for a Holiday Inn.

They were so drained by their afternoon ... and so stunned by how it turned out, they didn't even have the energy to go to the lounge to pick up any girls. Each of them just sat in their hotel room, staring at wall.

Sam kept thinking of Bonnie Jean. Those tits. The way her ass went up and down as she fucked. And those tits. The way she giggled as her mouth watered, staring at his cock. And those tits. The way she said goodbye. And those tits...

His dreams were interrupted by a loud banging on his door. Sam blinked and sat up. He walked to the door, standing behind it so the intruder wouldn't see his nakedness ... and his excitement.

There stood Bonnie Jean, her tremendous boobs nearly dragging on the floor. She was barefoot, and had a king-size bed sheet draped over her. Sam could tell she was naked beneath it. She giggled. "Hi, Sam," she said and walked toward him. Her boobs pushed him back into the room, squashing against his chest as she opened her mouth to kiss him, slurping his tongue down her throat.

Behind Bonnie Jean was her father, bleary-eyed, still carrying his rifle. He took a step into the room, yawning.

Sam struggled to break from Bonnie Jean's passionate kiss in order to speak. "Bonnie Jean! Paw! How can you be here? You're not scheduled to show up in our world for another twenty years!"

"Ah know," said the old man, scratching his behind as he ambled into the hotel room. "We'd just settled down to sleep ... then Bonnie Jean cried out. It was more like a moan, really..."

Bonnie Jean moaned as the two of them continued to explore one another's throats.

"This don't never happen," continued Paw, rubbing his eyes. "We always sleep through the night. But tonight..."

Bonnie Jean pushed Sam's face away and backed him onto the bed. She tore the bed sheet away and revealed her otherworldly breasts in all their hanging, bouncing, and cock-stiffening glory. Sam grabbed his rock-hard cock in both hands and started tickling Bonnie Jean's ruddy nipples with the head.

Paw chuckled. "Good Gawd, son," he said. "That's what I'm talkin' about. That's gotta be why Bonnie Jean hauled my lazy ass out of bed and walked me all the way down the road."

"Why?" asked Sam as Bonnie Jean cooed and giggled as she prepared her tits for a come shower.

"Well," snickered the old man. "You really must have one hell of a hard-on for my Bonnie Jean, Sam..."

He stood up and patted her on her blonde head. Then he turned to leave the hotel room. Bonnie Jean and Sam continued their cock-to-tit contact. Just before the old man left, he turned around to address Sam.

"That hard-on you got for my Bonnie Jean is so powerful..." said Paw. "You woke us up!"

12