Double Your Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,325 Followers

"And I just love this magic pussy of yours," he said, sliding his once-again hard cock into her. "This I really like."

"Oh, god, yes, me, too," Beth moaned, reaching down to rub her clit while he fucked her.

"Are you going to fuck her again?" Beth asked.

"Who, Brenda?" Bart asked, pumping his cock in and out of his sister's hungry pussy.

"Yes," she panted, squeezing his cock with her pussy.

"What's your fixation with her?" Bart asked, pausing, his cock deeply buried in his sister's pussy.

"I don't know," Beth said. "I guess it's just that she's so, well, old, you know, as old as Mom and Dad. It's almost like you're fucking Mom."

"Well, from what I've seen, that wouldn't be so bad at all," Bart laughed, letting his cock slide from her pussy. But yes, I definitely hope I get to fuck her some more," he said, placing his cock at the entrance to Beth's ass. "I like the idea of fucking the neighbor's wife when he's away and I'm not fucking my own sister in the ass," he said with a laugh as the head of his cock eased past her ass sphincter.

"Oh, god, take it easy," Beth gasped as she felt her tender asshole stretched yet again.

"You sure do have one nice tight ass, Beth," Bart said as he slowly and gently eased the rest of his cock into her.

"Oh, shit, that feels so big," Beth groaned.

"Damn, this is good!" Bart said, slowly beginning to fuck his sister's ass. "I'll bet Brenda wouldn't mind at all if I brought you along when I went over there," Bart said, now steadily fucking her ass. "She likes pussy just fine, too."

"Really!" Beth gasped, grabbing her knees and hooking her arms over them, pushing her ass and pussy upwards to that Bart could get his cock even deeper into her and she could see the length of it sliding in and out of her ass. "Did she do things with the other girl in the room?" she asked, now furiously frigging her clit while Bart fucked her ass.

"I'll say," Bart laughed. "She loved to have us cum in or on Billie's pussy, then she'd eat it all."

"Billie!" Beth said, almost sitting up. "Billie? Not Billie! She's so, well, sweet, you know, innocent."

"Not that Billie," Bart laughed. "She's absolutely cock and pussy crazy. Watching the two of them eat each other while we fucked their asses was way cool."

"Bart, I want you to cum in my face like Mom in the video," Beth gasped. "Okay?"

"Sure," he said. "I'm pretty close now. You ready for it?"

"Yes!" Beth cried out as his cock slid from her ass.

Then he was standing in front of her, fisting his cock in her face and a stream of cum erupted from the slit, splashing on her cheek and nose, quickly followed by several more streams of cum which he sprayed all over her face, not stopping until he had squeezed every last drop from his balls.

"Shit, that was hot," he said, looking down at his sister, her face covered with his cum. "Let me go wash real quick," he said, jumping down off the bed. "Then I'm going to come back and fuck you all night," told her.

"Mmm, I can't wait," she replied as he left the room, scooping a puddle of cum from her cheek and sucking it into her mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, good morning, you two," Brittany said as she entered the kitchen the next morning to find her two children having breakfast.

"Hey, Mom," Bart said. "How was your party?"

"Oh, fine," she replied, unconsciously tightening the sash of her housecoat tighter around her waist, a slight blush suffusing her cheeks. "I hope we didn't wake you when we got home."

"No, no, I didn't hear a thing," Bart replied, struggling to keep a straight face.

"I can't seem to find it," Brian said as he came into the kitchen. "And it's not in the car, either."

"What are you looking for, Dad?" Beth asked.

"Oh, a VCR from work that I need to go over," he replied lamely. "I thought I had brought it home with me."

"Well, I haven't seen it," Beth said, a look of angelic innocence on her face.

"No, me either," Brad chimed in. "Sorry."

"I'll just look one more time," Brian said, leaving the kitchen.

"So, did they like your costume?" Bart asked his mother. "What did Aunt Becky wear?"

"She didn't wear a costume," Brittany replied with a laugh as she remembered.

"Her own costume party and she didn't wear a costume? Weird," Beth said. "But you had fun?"

"Yes, it was a fun party," Brittany admitted, turning her back to wash some dishes in the sink.

"I'll see if I can help Dad," Bart said, getting to his feet and slowly and thoroughly massaging his cock and balls in front of his sister before leaving the room.

"Dad, can I help?" Bart asked as he entered his parents' bedroom.

"No, I've looked everywhere," Brian replied, coming out of the closet. "I must have left it."

"Well, you'll find it, I'm sure," Bart told him.

"So, what are you two up to today?" Brian asked as they returned to the kitchen.

"I dunno," Bart said as he sat across from his sister. "I thought I'd just laze around the house today, do a lot of nothing."

"Bart! You should be ashamed of yourself," Brittany said as she spun around from the sink, a big flash of long bare thigh visible as her housecoat swung open. "You should do something," she said.

"I was going to clean my room," Beth said. "That should take almost forever."

"Well, your father and I are going shopping for a few hours," Brittany told them. "We'll call you if we're going to have dinner out so you can fend for yourselves, but we'll probably be home."

"Oh, just have fun," Beth said. "You never seem to have any fun."

"Oh, we have fun, you just don't know about it," Brian laughed, wrapping his arms around Brittany and kissing her. "Don't we?"

"Oh, we have fun alright," Brittany laughed, a bright smile on her face.

"I'll say they have fun," Bart said when the door closed behind them a half an hour later.

"I think it's nice," Beth said. "We have fun, why shouldn't they?"

"I guess we are a lot like them," Bart conceded.

"Lucky us," Beth laughed. "I can't believe we fucked and sucked all night long," she sighed. "My own twin brother..."

"I just love your pussy," Bart said. "You've got the fattest, juiciest clit. I just love fucking you, fucking your face, fucking your ass."

"My ass is sore today," Beth admitted.

"Not used to so much ass fucking?" Bart asked, an amused smile on his face.

"I guess that's true," Beth agreed.

"But you like it?" Bart asked.

"God, yes," Beth sighed. "I like a cock anywhere, I think."

"I wonder why Dad was looking for his tape in the closet," Bart suddenly mused out loud.

"What?" Beth asked, staring at him.

"Dad was looking in their closet for their tape that we have," Bart said. "I wonder why. I wonder what else they might have stashed in there."

"I guess we should look and find out," Beth giggled. "Maybe we'll get lucky."

Brian jumped to his feet, racing to get to their parents' closet ahead of Beth. Panting, they pulled the door open and turned on the light, only to see a total mess, clothes hanging and strewn everywhere.

"Let's be systematical about this," Bart said. "I'll start in that far corner and work this way towards the door, you start at the door and work that way towards the far corner."

It took only a minute or so before Bart cried out, "Look what I've found," holding up a medium-sized gym bag.

"What's in it?" Beth asked.

"Tapes and things!" Bart exclaimed. "Let's see what they are," he said, leaving the closet and dumping the bag onto the bed.

"Holy Shit! What a collection!" Beth exclaimed when she saw the dozen or so dildos and assorted sex toys, including the strap-on that Brittany had been wearing in the tape they saw last night. "Mmm, tastes like pussy," she said, licking the strap-on.

"They're just dates or place names," Beth said, quickly scanning the videos.

"Except this one," Bart said, holding it up. "This one says 'Wedding' on it."

"We've seen their wedding tape," Beth said. "There's nothing special on it."

"Maybe we've only seen that wedding tape," Bart said. "Maybe this one's different. "Wanna find out?" he asked, a smile on his face.

"God, yes," Beth said, her face shining with excitement. "Put it in."

"We should go upstairs," Bart said.

"They'll be shopping for hours; you heard Mom," Beth said. "Besides, what are they going to say, 'What are you doing watching our orgy tapes?'. I mean, get real. Now put that tape in!"

Bart put the tape in and sat back on the bed to watch, Beth sitting beside him. The tape started ordinarily enough with the bride and groom kissing in a close-up, then panning back to show the dozen best men and dozen bridesmaids and the minister, a huge black man.

"We've seen this," Beth said, disappointment in her voice.

"Wait," Bart said as the scene suddenly cut and they were in another room with the camera only showing Brittany and Becky. Then Becky started helping Brittany undress, to get out of her wedding dress.

"Wow, no underwear," Beth observed when the dress fell to the floor leaving Brittany standing naked.

"She looks just like you do now," Bart said, leaning forward to stare at his naked mother when she was only 18 years of age.

"She's beautiful," Beth breathed, entranced by the innocence of it all.

Then Becky quickly undressed, revealing that she too was naked underneath her dress, an exact copy of her twin sister. Then the two embraced tightly and the camera followed as they moved a dozen or so steps over to an unusual looking chair. It had a seat but with an inverted U cut into the front of it, sort of making it look like the part of a toilet seat that men are supposed to lift when they pee.

As Brittany sat down, Becky knelt by each of her feet, attaching what looked to be soft fur cuffs to each ankle. The cuffs in turn were attached to a thin silvery chain which ran up out of the picture. Then Becky slowly began to pull on the chains, effectively pulling Brittany's feet upwards and outwards, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy.

"Oh, my god!" Beth breathed, leaning forward to see better. "This is their wedding!"

"No shit!" Bart agreed, shaking his head. "God, what a tasty looking pussy," he commented as Becky finished pulling on the chain, wrapping it around a hook over the chair, leaving her totally exposed, her pussy spread wide open, juices pooling at the entrance to her magic hole, her fat clit throbbing above and her rosebud a star winking below.

"Bart!" Beth said, turning and slapping him on the shoulder. "That's our mother!"

"And you're my sister and your pussy looks exactly like that and I know how good it tastes," he reminded her. "And there's nothing I've done to you that I wouldn't just love to do to her," he said, jerking his thumb in the direction of the screen.

"Oh, look, there's Dad," Beth exclaimed as their father came into the picture, also naked, his cock standing out in front of him. "He's cute," she commented. "I'd let him do me any time," she added, with the same emphasis that Bart had used.

"Oh, yeah!" Bart said as their father sank to his knees in front of their mother and glued his mouth to her juicy pussy, noisily slurping up the pussy cocktail that was on offer.

As the camera zoomed in they saw their father sucking on their mother's fat clit, then stabbing his tongue like a small cock in and out of her hole, tongue fucking her, then he'd gently chew on her pussy lips, pulling on them until they stretched a good 2" before releasing them and then sucking her entire pussy into his mouth.

"God, yes!" Bart exclaimed, pushing the pause button and freezing the picture. "I want some of that," he said, turning to his sister.

"Mmm, yes," Beth said, laying on her back and pushing her shorts off and pulling her knees up to her chest, spreading her sopping pussy for her brother who lost no time in diving in, drinking her up and doing his best to do exactly as he had just seen his father doing to his mother.

In short order Bart was rewarded with a mouthful as Beth arched her back in orgasm, her excitement at fever pitch.

"God, Bart, I can't believe how good you eat pussy," Beth panted, pulling him up onto her and kissing him deeply, tasting herself all over his face. "That was incredible. But I want to see more of the video," she said.

"Me, too," Bart agreed, rolling off of her and pushing the resume button.

The video resumed with Brian getting to his feet, his cock standing rigid in front of him.

"No way!" Beth gasped as Becky sank to her knees in front of him and began to suck his cock, easily swallowing the entire length of it. "At their wedding!"

But Becky only sucked on Brian's cock for a minute or so before getting to her feet and taking his cock in her hand, pulling him towards Brittany where the camera zoomed in to show her placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her glistening hole. Slowly it began to disappear into Brittany's pussy, inch by inch, until Brian's pelvis was grinding against Brittany's, his cock completely ensconced in her pussy.

With the camera maintaining the zoomed-in close-up, they saw their father's cock begin to slide in and out of their mother's pussy, her pussy lips gripping the shaft, her clit seeming to throb above it as he began to fuck her. Slowly the camera zoomed back out until they could see each of them completely, their father standing between their mother's legs, pumping his cock in and out of her while Becky stood watching.

The fucking seemed to go on forever, but finally Brian groaned, his head hanging back as he gritted his teeth, pressing his cock as deeply into Brittany's pussy as possible as his balls exploded, cum shooting deep inside of her, feeling her pussy milking him until his balls stopped spasming and he just stood there panting, leaning forward to kiss his bride deeply before standing back up, his glistening cock sliding from her gooey, cum-filled pussy.

"Ohmygod!" Beth gasped as Becky dropped to her knees and glued her mouth to Brittany's pussy, sucking and slurping the double cum cocktail that filled her twin sister's pussy. "This is just amazing," she whispered as Becky turned from her sister's pussy and sucked Brian's glistening cock into her mouth, sucking him dry and clean before getting to her feet.

"Uh-oh," Beth said when she saw the huge black minister enter the picture.

"You are now truly husband and wife," he intoned, acting as though everything was perfectly normal. "You are now free to share your lives together," he said, standing next to Brittany as she reclined in the chair, her legs still up and spread, her pussy now glistening pink and filling with juices again as Brian sat in the seat on the other side of her from Becky.

"Who will be the next to bless this marriage?" the minister asked, his arms wide to encompass the room.

"What the..." Bart began to say as another couple stepped into the picture, also completely naked.

They watched as Becky once again dropped to her knees and began to suck the man's cock, stopping after a minute or so and then leading him between Brittany's wide-spread legs where he quickly buried his cock in her pussy and began to fuck her. Once he had cum, the woman with him glued her mouth to Brittany's pussy and ate her pussy until it was glistening clean.

"Oh, my god, this is just too much!" Beth exclaimed as the man who had just fucked their mother turned and presented his gooey cock to their father, who opened his mouth and sucked it in, taking the whole thing into his mouth and sucking on it, not stopping until it, too, was as clean as Brittany's freshly fucked pussy.

The video continued in a similar fashion with all of the men taking a turn fucking Brittany while the women continued eating her cum-filled pussy clean each time while Brian sucked the men's cocks clean. And then it was done. The camera moved in close to Brittany's raw, gaping pussy.

"The blessings of family and friends having been bestowed," intoned the preacher, "I will now give my final blessing and then consider this marriage fully consecrated," he said, turning to stand in front of Brittany's spread legs.

Hitching his robe up to his waist, he pulled out a truly tremendous cock, thick and long with a big fat head. With seemingly little effort he slid his cock directly into Brittany's pussy, not stopping until he had it all ensconced deep inside of her. Then with the camera close he began to fuck her, his huge black cock contrasting incredibly with her white skin and the pinkness of her pussy. He fucked her for what seemed to be at least 15 minutes before grunting and digging himself as deep into her pussy as possible as he came, filling her yet again with cum as had the two dozen others before him.

Brittany lay there gasping as his huge cock slowly slid from her ravaged pussy. Almost immediately Becky was on her knees, her mouth glued to her twin sister's pussy, noisily sucking the cum from her while Brian began to suck the preacher's cock, two hands wrapped around it. Unlike the other cocks that they had seen their father sucking, this one he could not get completely into his mouth.

"Okay, my turn," Becky said, turning from her sister's pussy, pussy juice and cum smeared all across her face as she wrapped a hand around the huge black cock.

With a grin Brian relinquished the cock to her and turned to Brittany, his new wife, gently and lovingly licking and eating her pussy until she came before once again getting to his feet and sliding his own cock into her now well-stretched pussy.

The camera pulled back and slowly panned around the room for the first time and Beth and Bart were able to see that the rest of the people were all in one writhing mass on the floor, everyone fucking and/or sucking and/or being sucked by someone. It was the rawest of orgies. In the middle of it was the preacher, on his back with Becky on top of him, fucking him for all it was worth.

And then the video ended, just a grainy grey wash of noise on the screen.

"Well, I think there's a whole lot more to our parents than we ever expected," Bart said thoughtfully. "I never imagined that they were so incredibly cool," he said.

"Cool!" Beth exclaimed. "They're both depraved maniacs," she fairly shouted, her breasts bobbling in front of her, her nipples rock hard.

"But why?" Bart asked, genuinely puzzled. "Compared to whom? Us?"

"But that was their wedding," Beth said, looking increasingly lost. "It's supposed to be special."

"It sure looked special to me," Bart laughed. "I hope my wedding is so much fun," he said, pushing Beth onto her back and kneeling between her legs. "Just imagine how cool it would be to get to fuck your husband in front of all of your family and friends at your wedding," he said to her as he slid his cock into her hot and juicy pussy.

"Oh, god, just fuck me, fuck me," Beth moaned, wrapping her legs around her brother as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her hungry pussy.

"And then imagine that all of your family and friends each gets to take a turn with each of you, right then, right there," he continued, now increasing the power of his thrusts. "And then when everyone is done fucking and sucking the two of you, you fuck each other again, proving how together you are in your love. Is that sick? Or depraved?"

"Oh, god, Bart, I don't know," Beth wailed as she came. "Yes, no, I don't know anymore."

"And while you're thinking about it, think about the fact that it's me, your twin brother, who is fucking you right now," he told her. "Do you find this sick?"

"God, yes, but I don't care, I love it," Beth cried out.

"Well, so do they, obviously, and each other," Bart panted, close now to cumming. "So just think of that when you're being so judgmental while I cum in your mouth," he said, sliding his cock from her pussy and crawling up her body to kneel on either side of her chest, his wet, glistening cock throbbing as he slid it into her open mouth.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,325 Followers
123456...8