Double Your Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers

"No, we're not shy about our bodies," Brittany said. "Are you going to join us, Brian?" she asked.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Brian said with a laugh.

As soon as Bart heard the door to the house close, he looked out the window and saw his parents going with Brenda to her house. Quickly changing into just a pair of gym shorts and t-shirt, he went next door to his sister's room and listened at the door for a second. Hearing what sounded to him like the right kind of sounds, he quickly opened the door, stepping in to find Beth kneeling at the foot of the bed, Kimiko on her knees, her face pressed into the bed with her skirt up over her ass, Beth's face pressed into her pussy.

"Well, well, what have we here?" Bart asked, winking at Beth as she turned and looked at him.

"Don't you ever knock?" Beth asked, gripping Kimiko tightly as she felt her trying to turn. "Maybe we wanted some privacy," she said, turning and jabbing her tongue into Kimiko's pussy as Bart moved to stand next to her.

"God, this is so embarrassing," Kimiko sobbed, arching her back as Beth sucked on her pussy.

"Oh, don't be silly," Beth said, sliding two fingers into Kimiko's pussy while at the same time sliding a hand up the leg of Bart's shorts to wrap it around his rock-hard cock. "You've just been dying to have Bart's cock in you and you know it," she said, quickly sliding her fingers in and out of Kimiko's sopping pussy, the squishing sounds filling the room. "Isn't that true?" she asked, slipping a 3rd finger into Kimiko's hungry pussy.

"Shit! Yes, yes," Kimiko gasped as Beth's fingers filled her pussy.

"Well, I'm not totally sure, but I think my brother's a pretty nice guy who wouldn't mind helping a girl out if she really asked," Beth said, pulling Bart closer and rubbing his cock up and down between Kimiko's spread pussy lips.

"Oh, god, yes, let him fuck me, please," Kimiko begged as Beth released Bart's cock and watched as it slid into Kimiko's pussy, inch by inch disappearing until he was pressed up against her ass. "Oh, yes!" she hissed as she felt his cock fill her.

"Now, this is nice," Beth said, sitting in front of Kimiko, her legs spread on either side of her head, her pussy right in front of her face.

So while Bart fucked Kimiko doggy style, she began to noisily eat Beth's juice-filled quim, often sucking on her big fat clit. Beth had a huge smile on her face as she watched her brother fucking Kimiko.

"Man, what a tight pussy," Bart gasped as he continued to fuck Kimiko. "I'm going to cum any minute."

"Mmm, nice," Beth said, gently stroking Kimiko's head as she continued to suck on her pussy. "I know you want to suck him off," she said, "so go ahead, turn around."

Dislodging Bart's cock from her pussy, Kimiko turned around to face Bart's 8" of glistening sticky cock pointing in her face. At the same time, Beth scooted down on the bed so that her pussy was spread wide open beneath Kimiko and she was able to wrap her own arms around Kimiko's thighs and glue her mouth to her now soaked pussy, happily repaying the favor she herself had just enjoyed.

"Oh, man!" Bart groaned as Kimiko opened her mouth and slowly but surely worked her way down his shaft, not stopping until her face was pressed up against his belly and his cock completely ensconced in her throat, throbbing wildly.

"God, this is so hot!" Kimiko exclaimed as she gasped for breath, Bart's cock in one hand, the other hand rubbing Beth's spread pussy. "I want to taste you both at the same time," she said, pulling Bart by his cock to his knees.

Holding his rock-hard cock firmly in her fist, right next to Beth's wide-spread pussy, Kimiko leaned forward and began to lick the head of Bart's cock before spearing her tongue into Beth's drooling hole before going back and sucking on the head of Bart's cock.

"You want to taste us both?" Bart asked as he watched Kimiko at work.

"Mmm, god, yes, so yummy," she said, licking her lips from sucking on Beth's clit.

"Well, now you can taste us both at the same time," Bart said, plunging his cock into his sister's pussy and slowly but thoroughly fucking her a few times before pulling it out, glistening and dripping with her juices.

Kimiko was staring wide-eyed as Bart's cock plunged into his own twin sister's pussy, her mouth literally hanging open in surprise and shock, so it was completely natural that when Bart pulled his cock from his sister's pussy that he just slid it right into Kimiko's open mouth, groaning as he felt her suck him strongly into her mouth and then throat, his balls exploding and cum erupting from his cock. Kimiko hungrily sucked on him, eagerly gulping down every drop of cum and sucking him clean before collapsing onto the bed, her body convulsing as Beth continued to suck on her pussy, pushing her into one continuous orgasm.

"Oh, Beth, please, stop, stop," Kimiko gasped, reaching down to push Beth away from her over-sensitized pussy. "Ohmygod, that was only the greatest experience of my entire life," she said, shaking her head back and forth as she clutched both hands over her pussy. "I cannot believe that you two..." she began, then stopped when she saw Beth scoot to sit on the edge of the bed, cupping her brother's balls in one hand as she sucked his cock all the way into her mouth.

"I cannot believe you two," Kimiko said, "but I am so glad that I'm your friend."

They all burst out laughing at that, falling on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs.

"How long have you two been, you know?" Kimiko asked.

"Only since the party the other night," Beth answered, one hand wrapped around Bart's cock, the other playing in Kimiko's pussy.

"But we were together the whole time," Kimiko replied protestingly.

"Afterwards, when we got home," Beth explained, now pumping 3 fingers in and out of Kimiko's pussy.

"You don't know the half of it," Bart said with a laugh. "Give me a couple of minutes, then come to my room," he told them, getting up from the bed, his cock swinging in front of him.

"Do I get some more of that?" Kimiko asked, her eyes bright as she eyed his cock.

"As much as you like, whenever you like," Bart told her, "if you can get it away from Beth, of course," he added.

"Not just me," Beth protested as he left the room.

"God, you are just so lucky," Kimiko said, rolling over on top of Beth, grinding her pussy down onto hers. "To have that just so available. I don't know who's luckier," she continued, sliding down Beth's body so that she could delve her tongue into her pussy. "He gets this," she said, sucking on Beth's huge engorged clit.

"Okay, you two," they heard Bart call out.

"Damn!" Kimiko said, lifting her face from Beth's pussy.

"Come on, silly," Beth laughed, getting up from the bed and pulling Kimiko up by the hand, the two of them walking naked to Bart's room to find him sitting on his bed, his legs spread out in front of him, his cock in his slowly pumping fist.

"That is what I call a beautiful sight," Kimiko sighed as they entered the room.

"I was thinking the same thing," Bart said, eyeing the two of them. "Join me," he said, releasing his cock and patting the bed on either side of him.

"So, what's this all about," Beth asked, laughing as she encountered Kimiko's hand when she reached for her brother's cock.

"I'll let you answer that for yourselves," Bart said, picking up his media controller. "Lights! Camera! Action!" he cried out, pressing buttons each time, turning out the lights, turning on the 52" plasma TV on the wall opposite his bed, then an obviously home movie video starting.

"Ohmygod!" Beth said when she recognized herself and Kimiko entering the 'special room' at the party. "Where did you get this?" she asked, staring at her brother as he pushed the Pause button.

"Doesn't matter," he replied, a big smile on his face. "Would you like to see more?" he asked.

"Shit, yes!" Kimiko replied with a laugh. "Up until now that was the greatest experience of my life and I'd just love to see who gave it to me."

"What about you, Beth?" Bart asked, smiling into his twin sister's face.

"I can't believe there's a tape of this," she muttered.

"Don't worry, there's only this one, the original," Bart assured her.

"Go on, play it!" Kimiko insisted.

"Kimiko, you are such a slut," Beth said and laughed.

"You're damned right I am," she replied laughing, "and I'm glad I am. But I'm nowhere near the slut you are, am I?" she asked. "I'm not the one sucking and fucking my own twin brother, am I, you lucky slut, you."

"Okay, okay, if both of you wonderful sluts will shut up, the show continues," Bart said with a laugh, continuing the video.

"Ohmygod, it's Randall," Kimiko gasped when she saw him enter the picture.

"Bart!" Beth cried out when she saw him. "That was you?!?!"

"Oh, god, that is sooo hot!" Kimiko said when they saw Randall's huge black cock disappearing into Beth's mouth. "And somebody else thinks so, too," she said, seeing the state of Bart's cock and wrapping her hand around it. "It's a shame Randall isn't here," Kimiko mused. "It'd make re-enacting this even more fun," she said, leaning over and taking Bart's cock deep into her throat, just like she was doing on the video.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is great," Brittany said as they walked next door, Brenda between them with her arms hooked in theirs.

"It will be even better when you have your own gate directly into the yard," Brenda said. "Then you won't have to bother coming through the front."

"I don't think I'm going to mind the suffering, the woeful inconvenience, this time," Brian said, all of them laughing.

"Here we are. Oh, Billie, I didn't realize you were here," Brenda said as they rounded a privacy hedge of colorful crotons.

"Oh, my!" Brittany said when she stepped around the crotons and saw Billie on her hands and knees, a sculpted black boy behind her, his cock protruding from her pussy.

"Sorry, Mom, I should have left a note or something," Billie said, nonplused. "This is Randall, a friend," she said.

"So I see," Brenda replied, a smile on her face. "Do you know Brittany and Brian, Bart and Beth's parents?" she asked.

"Oh, hi," Billie said, smiling at them. "Sorry about this. We'll leave now," she said, pulling away from Randall, revealing the hugeness of his cock as it began to slide from her pussy.

"Nonsense," Brenda said. "If you don't mind sharing, there's plenty of room here. We can join you."

"Well, sure," Billie said. "You cool with it, Randall?" she asked, feeling his huge black cock filling her pussy once again.

"Sort of strange, but I'm cool," he said.

"I told you that I had figured out that doing more with Billie, sharing more, helped me to understand her and she to understand me," Brenda said as she untied her mini-sarong and let it drop to the ground, leaving her naked except for her halter top which quickly joined the sarong.

"I guess I didn't realize how completely you meant that," Brittany said. "You don't mind if we join you?" she asked.

"No, it's fine," Billie said, rotating her ass as Randall once again began to slowly fuck her.

"The water looks great," Brian said, stripping and stepping into the tub and sitting down. "I love ringside seating," he said with a big smile.

"So, you like to watch, do you?" Brenda asked with a laugh, also stepping into the pool.

"I think it turns him on as much as anything," Brittany said with a laugh as she, too, stripped and stood by the edge of the pool, her hands on her hips, her feet shoulder-length apart, her clit clearly glistening as it bulged from between her pussy lips.

"Well, we certainly want him turned on, don't we?" Brenda asked with a laugh, reaching into Brian's lap and finding his cock.

"Always," Brittany answered, also laughing.

"This is nice," she said, pumping Brian's cock as Brittany stepped into the tub and sat on the other side of her, their hips touching.

"Mmm, it sure is," Brian agreed, "but so is that," he said, indicating Randall fucking Billie from behind right in front of them, her pussy lips easily visible clinging to the shaft of Randall's huge ebony cock as it sawed in and out.

"God, she's the same age as Beth," Brittany said, moving across the tub to sit right next to them as they continued fucking.

"You won't say anything to Beth?" Billie asked, panting as Randall continued to pump her pussy.

"Of course not," Brittany replied with a laugh. "First, it's not my place to tell anyone anything about anyone else's personal life, and secondly, I don't want to put any ideas into Beth's head. I'm sure she'll get there on her own in her own time," she added.

"Probably," Billie agreed, nodding her head. "Randall, you have such a fine cock," she said, grinding her ass back into him.

"I'd love to see it, all of it," Brittany found herself saying. "When you're finished with him, of course," she added with a laugh, hardly daring to believe what she had just said.

"I'll show it to you," Randall said, not stopping at all, "but only for a minute and you have to suck me. Billie is some fine pussy and I like fucking her."

"Okay," Brittany agreed. "Let's see it."

"Sure," Randall said, pulling his cock from Billie's pussy and turning so that its gooey glistening head was pointed right at Brittany's face.

"Oh, my, that is a very nice cock," Brittany said as she opened her mouth and leaned forward, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his stomach, his entire cock buried in her throat.

"God damn!!!" Randall said as Brittany swallowed his cock. "You are amazing," he added as Brittany began to suck him in earnest, bobbing up and down on him, taking him all the way into her throat each time before finally releasing him and licking her lips.

"What a wonderful cock," she said as she released him. "I'd love you to fuck me if you'd like."

"You bet," Randall said, burying his cock in Billie's pussy.

"Great, everyone's got something to do but me," Brittany said with a laugh when she turned and saw Brian and Brenda in a 69 on the side of the tub. "And I'm really horny now after such a teaser of a taste."

"If you want, I'll eat your pussy," Billie said as Randall continued to pound her pussy. "If you don't mind, that is."

"Billie, I'd love nothing more, almost," Brittany replied with a laugh, getting out of the tub and laying on her back in front of Billie, her legs spread wide and her pussy open.

"Umm, this is the best," Billie said as she lowered her face into Brittany's pussy, her tongue stabbing into her. "I love eating pussy while I'm getting fucked."

"Mmm, and you do it so nicely," Brittany told her, stroking her head as she began to expertly eat her and bring her to her first orgasm. "Oh, that is so nice," she gasped. "But why don't I swing around," she said, turning and crawling under Billie so that Randall's balls hung in her face and she could see his cock sawing in and out of Billie's pussy from only inches away, making it easy for her to lick his shaft and suck Billie's clit as he fucked her. A couple of times he rewarded her by pulling his cock from Billie's pussy and letting her suck on it.

The rest of the evening was a blur of bodies, pussies, and cocks. Before it was over, all of the women had had both of the men in all three of their holes, with Brian and Randall double teaming both Brittany and Brenda, taking them in the pussy and the ass at the same time.

"God, what a magical evening," Brenda finally said, her voice barely a whisper as she lay on her back by the edge of the tub. "I never would have thought..."

"Yes, a perfect dessert if you ask me," Brian said, causing everyone to laugh.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm serving dessert every night from now on," Brenda said, "and you've all got standing invitations."

"Thanks," Brian said, a big grin on his face. "I love desserts and I plan on getting that gate in the fence built pronto."

"Yes, that will be nice," Brenda said. "Randall, you're welcome to stay the night and keep Billie and I company," she said. "Bill isn't coming home tonight."

"I'd sure like that," Randall said, "but I have to go tonight. But some other night..."

"I'll count on it," Brenda said with a laugh.

"We should be getting home," Brittany said. "I can't thank you enough for a wonderful evening."

"Nonsense," Brenda said. "I hope this is just the start."

"I know it is," Brittany told her. "Thanks again," she said, kissing her deeply, then Billie, then Randall. "You were all wonderful."

"God, Brian, what an evening," Brittany said as they walked back to their house. "I never expected Billie..."

"Yes, I know," Brian replied. "I was totally surprised, and happy to be so, I might add. That little girl can suck and fuck as well as anyone. And Brenda, what a cock eating machine she is," he added with a laugh.

"Mmm, and she eats pussy nicely, too," Brittany added. "But that cock of Randall's," she said. "I'm going to dream about that one. He's the biggest I've seen since we got married."

"He sure was something else," Brian agreed.

"I wonder if Beth knows him," Brittany mused out loud. "I can't get over the fact that Billie and Beth are the same age. I'd hate to think that she was influencing Beth."

"Well, I can't imagine Beth being like Billie, but then again, I wouldn't have imagined Billie being the way she is, either," Brian said. "She's every bit as tasty a morsel as her mother, and then some."

"I'll just check on the kids," Brittany told Brian, "then I expect some more of that wonderful cock of yours, my husband," she told him, grabbing a sheer teddy that just came down to her pussy to cover herself.

"Oh, yes!" Brian said with a grin, slapping Brittany on the ass. "I'm always ready to put my cock in you, anywhere."

"And anywhere else that's convenient if I'm not there to satisfy your urges as soon as you get them, right?" Brittany replied with a laugh.

"Something like that," Brian agreed, laughing as she left their bedroom to go down the hall to check on the kids.

Carefully opening Beth's door so as not to wake her, Brittany stuck her head in to make sure she was okay and was surprised to find the room empty. With a puzzled look on her face she went back towards her own bedroom and happened to notice that Bart's door was slightly ajar. As she stepped closer to it, she heard unmistakable sounds coming from within.

Pushing the door open and stepping into Bart's bedroom, Brittany was stopped in her tracks in total shock by what she saw. Bart was on his knees fucking Kimiko from behind while she had her face buried in Beth's pussy, the three of them completely naked.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing?" Brittany asked, her hand involuntarily going to her face.

"Oh, jeez, it's your mom," Kimiko said, lifting her face from Beth's pussy for a moment before diving back in for more as Bart continued to pound her pussy from behind, his cock glistening each time he drew it back before plunging once again as deeply as he could into Kimiko's hungry maw.

"Uh, mom, we didn't expect you back so soon," Bart said, looking over his shoulder at his mother standing almost right next to him, her eyes glued to his cock sluicing in and out of Kimiko's pussy.

"No, I suppose you didn't," she replied, not moving yet feeling her nipples becoming rock hard as she watched her son fucking right in front of her.

"Oh, oh, oh," Kimiko cried as her little body shook in orgasm. "No more," she said, pulling away from Bart, his cock swinging up into the air, hard as a bar of steel and glistening in the light. "I need a break," she said, rolling onto her back, her legs splayed wide apart, her bald pussy a gooey red gash between her legs, her clit a hard button throbbing in the midst of it all.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,302 Followers
1...345678