DoubleDee42 Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
351 Followers

Funny coincidence department. I had been half toying with the idea of putting Betty (her of the bOObs) through that kind of treatment. She is going to be kinky, that character. But I was up against my old problem that somehow couldn't get 'into the heads' of the girls I read about in 'Fetish' and 'BDSM.' I told him so and he glumly admitted the same problem. Stalemate,

"How did you get found out?" I asked after we had sat lost in our own thoughts for a couple of minutes.

"You wouldn't believe the cliché. Dad came home from the pub early one night. It was snowing hard outside and, well you'll know how quickly that road can get blocked, he didn't want to get stuck up in the Pig and Whistle so left early. Mum and I took our chances where we could, having to dodge around you all the time." He smiled and reached over to pat my arm. "You gave us a couple of real scares, not knowing it. Anyway when Dad walked in, Mum was over the kitchen table, skirt flipped up and getting it from behind from me. When Dad finally calmed down we came to an agreement. I was to pack my bags and leave in the morning and if I ever set foot in Yorkshire while he was alive he'd take his story to the police."

"Did you love her?" I asked.

"Very much." I heard the grief in his voice and saw the quivering of his chin. "As she did me. We were trying for our own baby. Dad had barely touched her for years, even back then. We've written to each other regularly, using Aunt Jane's address as my post box. She'd always known about me and Mum." Tears were brimming in his eye. "We knew we'd never meet again when I left. That was the hardest thing." His shoulders heaved and he hid his face in his hands. I crossed the short gap between us, shedding my cardigan as I went, and pulled his head to my shoulder, resting it on the swell of flesh above my bosom and offering him the same comfort he had given me.

"I was reading Mum's latest -- last -- letter when Aunt Jane phoned to say she was dead." He tried to get his words through the sobs. "Then -- at -- last -- I -- c-c-could -- come -- home and you, Pat," his sobs were heartrending, "you l-l-l -- you -- look -- so -- much -- like -- I remem-ber -- her." It was then I became conscious of his hand on my breast and my mind flashed back to Sebastian but only briefly. This wasn't that brute's fumbling paws groping my tits, Greg's hand was soft against my breast, gently kneading. But was I ready for this?

He just about had control of himself once more so I moved back to my own chair, trying to sort out the chaotic thoughts flying round my head. 'Catalogue them,' my training took over, 'Catalogue your thoughts.' Item: I'm sexually attracted to a man for the first time in my life. I'm scared spitless. Item: but he's my long-lost brother. I'm scared spitless. Item: he sees me as a surrogate for our mother. I'm scared spitless. Item: he's going to have my cherry. A frisson of fear shot through me and I shivered at the decision my body had betrayed me into making. I ran that one past myself again: my brother is going to have my cherry. Now. I was still scared spitless and held by his gaze. I turned my eyes away and whispered, "I've never been with a man before and I'm scared, Greg. Help me."

I felt his hand on my arm, helping me to stand. His hands held my face as he closed in to kiss me, a long but soft, almost chaste, kiss which still had me panting a little. He led me to the big sheepskin rug in front of the fire. He gave me another sweet kiss, this time holding the back of my head, twining fingers through my hair. Just as he was breaking away he ran his tongue over my lips. A gasp parted mine and my own tongue traced where his had touched me.

Now his tongue was dancing on my lips, seeking admission as his hand closed over my breast again. As I allowed his tongue to slip through my lips he squeezed my breast, causing it to ache for more. Not knowing what to do with my arms, I just hung them round his neck and instigated the next kiss. His hands fumbled for the hem of my top and slowly pulled it up. I felt it every inch of the way as my breasts got pulled up with the garment until they finally fell back to their normal confines within my stout bra. I was blinded and my arms trapped by the sleeves as a pair of hot lips seared into the swell of flesh where it bulged above my bra then he removed my top completely and stood there for a minute just cradling my breasts, now and then bending to drop fluttering kisses on the heaving exposed flesh.

He curved fingers inside the cups and loosened the hooks of my bra, releasing my breasts from their constraints. My nipples felt even bigger than usual. My fingers went to squeeze one as they did when I was masturbating but Greg pushed them aside and settled a suckling mouth over it. Nor did he neglect my other breast as his fingers did a better job than mine. When I masturbate, I always know what my fingers are going to do but now I was in a state of conscious anticipation. I loved what he was doing to me but each little roll or tweak or squeeze was a delicious surprise.

I felt bereft when his hands left off but he bent down, kissed my left nipple then took it gently in his teeth and gave it a sharp nip which made me jerk but I felt it all the way to my clitoris. He then repeated the process on my right nipple. It too was connected to my nub.

His hands moved to my shoulders then ran slowly down the outside of my arms, tenderly accepting the pudginess I found so hard to keep under control but he didn't seem repulsed by it. Nor by the sight of my underarm hair. I've never had a reason to shave, my body was always covered by my clothing so only I would see it.

Far from disgusted he raised my arms and started curling the hairs in his fingers, tugging gently and I discovered another two places linked to my erogenous zones by some neural network. Moving his face close, he sniffed at the perspiration cooling as the air reached in. He licked at the moisture and it gave me a warm glowing feeling through my body.

He was caught up in his task when I thought back to his stories where his females were often hirsute. And come to think of it, our own Mum never shaved herself. But was that for her or for Daddy or initially for Greg? Whatever, Greg was certainly a believer and I was happy to be on the receiving end of his worship.

Eventually he stood straight again and gave me another loving, gentle kiss. I could taste the salt of myself on his face and lips and was glad to share his pleasure. Still holding the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands moved from behind my head down to my breasts which received a brief embrace then moved to caress my rounded tummy and circle the rim of flesh above my skirt. He likes me fat, I thought with relief. I had been so scared he would reject my extra pounds but he liked it. Come to think of it, again my mother was never a slim line.

He lowered himself to his knees and kissed all over my tummy and through the light hair below my waist which thickened to a dense bush all around my pubic region, giving me goose bumps and making me shiver with excitement. His tongue probed the deep cleft in my tummy as his hands went round my back and pulled my body to his face while he made love to my navel. Next his hands reached to the fasteners on my slacks and I felt the relief of pressure as the button and zip were opened. He lowered my slacks and helped me step out of them, then he removed my woolly socks and peeled off my tights leaving me standing before him in just my knickers.

His hands moved caressingly over my bum, my tummy and my thighs, getting closer to my private parts. I felt myself start to panic a little, what should I do? Then I got an inspiration -- what would Betty do?

Taking my cues from my heroines' 'memoirs', I pulled Greg to his feet again and kissed him, my tongue seeking his. I had my arms around him, feeling the muscles in his back through the tee shirt and I knew I wanted to touch his flesh so I pulled the shirt over his head and dropped it at our feet. Pulling him close for another kiss I felt my nipples pressing into his chest until a hand came between us and gently massaged one of my breasts, tweaking at the nipple.

I could feel his manhood like an iron bar pressing into my tummy urgently and, just as urgently, I suddenly wanted to see and touch his flesh. With trepidation and panting breath I got to my knees in front of him and in true Betty fashion, I opened his flies and dragged his jeans off his legs. I had to steady him as he almost overbalanced while stepping out of the jeans but I clung hold of him and found my face pressing into the bulge straining his briefs.

Feeling as brave as Betty I kissed the lump then released it from its confines, jerking my head back as it sprang out to slap my face leaving a sticky smear over my cheek and lips. My tongue instinctively licked my lips. It tasted faintly salty but not much more flavour. I held his tool in front of my face, just looking at it and watched fascinated as another liquid jewel appeared at the tip. I knew what Betty would do so I kissed the end of his tool and licked at the glistening liquid, relishing the more distinct pleasant taste. With my heart pounding I guided the beautiful throbbing-veined penis between my lips and filled my mouth with this tasty morsel. Oh how I loved the feel of it twitching on my tongue and the groans coming from his mouth excited me even more.

My vagina felt very wet and it ached for fulfilment. As if reading my mind, Greg knelt beside me and I whimpered as his tool slipped from my mouth. He got down on the rug and pulled me beside him. We struggled to get my knickers off but soon we were both naked and kissing each other in front of the fire.

He had me on my back and parted my thighs with his hands and I thrilled as his eyes showed his pleasure at seeing me naked and spread before him. His fingers probed at my nether lips, rubbing them gently through the lubrication and causing me to squirm in pleasure at the delicate touch. My whole body was suffused in a warm, expectant glow and when his fingers parted my clitoris hood I squealed and jerked my hips. His fingers were driving my little button wild but I wanted more, I wanted him inside me.

I reached out for his tool and ran my thumb round the inside of his foreskin, slick with his own secretions, and pulled him towards me, guiding him to my waiting, aching pussy. He kissed me softly, lovingly then pressed the slippery tip of his tool at the entrance to my body then slowly eased the head inside and I felt every little bump as my organ expanded to take him. My first real tool probed inside me, feeling oh so much better than even my favourite big and realistic toy. What had I been missing?

I wanted more and thrust my hips towards him: he quickly read the cue and pushed himself all the way in, filling me. I held him still for a few seconds, just marvelling at the feelings his throbbing flesh was creating through my body. It seemed like the whole universe was centred around my pussy engulfing my brother's manhood.

Now I started moving my groin against his, trying to grate my clitoris into his pubic bone. Greg countered that by slowly starting to stroke his prick up and down inside me. Long, slow strokes taking it all the way back so only the head was left inside me, then smoothly pushing it home again until our pubes came together then repeating the movement.

Frantically I sought his face and his mouth and surrendered myself to his passionate kiss as our groins speeded up together. The volcano building inside me had me squealing with each false alarm. "Greg," I called, breaking from the kiss. "I love you. I want you. Oh god, now, now, now ... Yes!" -- the last cry was wrenched from my throat as the volcano finally exploded and the world went away.

I was aware of my lover's increasing grunts as he strove for his own release then his own "Yes!" chorused mine as he pumped his seed into my waiting womb. But I knew of nothing else until I heard in the distance, "I love you Pat, I love you Pat ..." over and over again as he ran his hands over my head and shoulders soothingly. I could feel his tool softening and dropping out of me, leaving me bereft.

He rolled off me and lay by my side, propped up on one elbow; his other hand was gently playing with my body, running all over my thighs and tummy to my breasts which were lovingly fondled. He bent down to kiss me gently, undemanding. "I love you, Pat," he said softly. "I confess, when I first saw you, I thought of Mum and I wanted to be back with her, you do look so much like her." He smiled almost repentantly. I shrugged my own smile to let him know it was OK. "Since I got here -- was it only yesterday? -- I've grown to know you and come to love you for yourself. I promise you I made love to Pat tonight."

I was by now starting to want him again so I teased him a little. With one finger under his chin, I turned his face so he looked me in the eyes. "You never thought of Mum at any time?"

He tried to but couldn't outstare me. Soon his eyes slid from mine. "When I saw that you didn't shave -- well, Mum always kept herself like that for me."

"I don't think she ever changed right to the end, Greg. Maybe that was in memory of you. But listen to me. I'm happy to be that memory for you if you ever want to make love to Mum. I love you too, Greg, just as you are and including your memories." I pulled him down to me again, kissed him and whispered, "Just call me Mum if you do, then I'll share in your fantasy. Now make love to me again, any way you want, Big Brother."

He kissed me slowly, sensuously, as his tongue entwined with mine. I felt both his hands on the nearest breast, now squeezing and moulding it with urgency. Suddenly he broke the kiss and took the same nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and flicking his tongue over the sensitive tip, making the shivers of pleasure course through my body again. He never stopped his hands working the pliant flesh of my breast, sometimes pulling it up into a cone, then squash it back to my chest, all the time using his suction, tongue and teeth on that engorged nipple. He seemed to be enjoying himself so I just lay back and accepted his exciting homage

One of his hands let go of my breast and roamed over the other one, teasing at the nipple but leaving it feeling hard-done-to after the workout my other nipple was still getting. The hand wandered across my belly with a whispery light touch, skimming across the surface of my hairs, getting ever closer to my pussy which needed him but was being denied.

His mouth left my breast so he could see what he was doing and watch my reactions. Every now and then one of the hovering fingers would dip close enough to touch my skin, making me jump. I lifted my head so I see the next tap coming but Greg spread his upper body over my chest, squashing my breasts flat and effectively screening my vision. So I was in a state of constant anticipation as his hands continued to roam over my belly and widespread thighs making me quiver at the imagined touches until the spark was lit with another brief real contact.

I jumped at each micro-light stroke wherever it landed and desperately wanted this delicious torment to end. Greg's body across mine prevented my hands getting to the source of my need. His hands were hovering over that source now, wide open and wet, fingertips just catching the surrounding hairs, making me flinch. He bent closer and blew softly over my ultra-sensitive pussy. But oh, the dreaded/desired touch never came, never came ...

I almost heaved his body off mine when his hand suddenly clapped onto my pussy almost hard enough to be a slap -- or maybe I was so sensitive down there it just felt like that. Now, at last, I felt his fingers probing my sloppy cunt which was leaking our combined juices into the hairs between my legs. But the fingers didn't stay there alone for long.

He quickly moved between my thighs, spreading them wide with his knees and put his head into my thatch, sniffing urgently. I felt his tongue like a red-hot brand searing against my pussy lips and I thrust my hips up for more. He grabbed me round the buttocks, fingers painfully gripping the flesh as he buried his whole face in my cunt, kissing and licking -- but not going near my aching clitoris.

My breasts were in need of some attention but they got none from Greg who was busy invading my pussy with hands and fingers and tongue and teeth. I caught my left breast -- the one which had been neglected by my lover -- and raised the nipple to my mouth, trying to give it the same treatment he had given its twin. I had just suckled the nipple in my mouth when his tongue found my clitoris. The jolt of electricity blasting through me made me bite my own nipple harshly: I don't know of these made me squeal, releasing my nipple, but I wanted more of both. I pushed his head further into my groin and then quickly resumed my own assault on my breast.

Then I felt it, like a tsunami coming over the ocean it burst upon my body leaving me thrashing in its wake as Greg kept up his relentless licking and probing as if he was trying to capture every last drop of our combined juices from my pussy. Until I gently pushed him away, sated for the moment. Just as gently, he kissed the inside of both thighs then kissed his way slowly back up my body, once again concentrating briefly at my navel then both breasts before he kissed me slowly on the mouth, tenderly penetrating my lips with his tongue in controlled passion.

His fingers were gently running through my pubic hair, trailing across my belly, down over the pubic bone and between my legs and around my anus. Every now and then he would tweak at the hairs, making me jump just a little. His lips made their way to my ear and gently nibbled on the lobe, blowing his warm breath, sending shivers down my spine. "Don't ever shave, please, Pat. I love you the way you are."

My hands found their way to his groin and closed around his semi-erect manhood. I rubbed it up and down, thrilling as it responded to my touch. I cupped his scrotum with one hand and he flinched as I squeezed, but I was ever so gentle, having read how tender men's testicles are. Continuing to explore I ran a finger to his anus. He flinched again as I first circled it then put my fingertip directly on the hole and pressed, but not enough to penetrate but enough to make him groan just one word, "Mum ..."

Somehow it thrilled me to hear him say that. "Yes, my son, come to me. Make love to your Mum."

He lost no time in mounting himself between my thighs again, his tool now fully rampant. I was just as ready to take him into my body and raised my hips to meet his first full deep thrust. As he pumped almost frantically into me I felt my own lust surge. He kept whispering over and over, "Mum, oh Mum."

"Yes son, fuck your mother. Give it all to me."

His panting grunts were coming very fast now and I felt myself reaching a peak when he suddenly thrust right inside me, pumping. "Have my baby, Mum!"

That tipped me over the edge and I yelled back at him, "Yes, give me your baby, Greg." And I don't know if it was our Mum or me shouting and bucking our hips for greatest penetration.

Hours -- or was it really only minutes -- later he was trying to keep his softening tool inside me but failing. Well, Greg was no spring chicken and couldn't keep it up forever but I was sorry when it left me. I hugged him close for a while, exchanging kisses and cuddles, before he took a nipple into his mouth and just held it there under gentle suction and languorously rubbed his tongue around and over the tip. Not sexy but oh, so comfy. What a lovely way to relax after sex.

"Did you mean it?" His quiet voice broke my reverie.

qdata
qdata
351 Followers