DoubleDee42 Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qdata
qdata
353 Followers

"Mean what?" I murmured.

"Having my baby. Mum and I were trying for one but she never caught."

"Let me think a minute." Obviously I was unprotected -- why would I need the pill? I counted the days back and conjured an ovulation chart into my mind from the medical books I had read during slack times at the library. My periods were as regular as clockwork. As they would say in the States, I was as fertile as a turtle. Maybe one of his wigglers was wiggling its way now. There was nothing I could do about it anyway -- the pharmacist was closed for the next four days so I couldn't even get a 'morning after pill. I felt myself willing that wiggler on.

"Yes, Greg," I whispered. "I'll carry our baby."

~oOo~

I hope you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed the writing. I'm happy to receive public or private feedback, comments and constructive criticism.

Don't forget to vote ;-)

qdata
qdata
353 Followers