Doubletake at the Doubletree

Story Info
His & her thoughts as erotic encounter transpires.
3.8k words
4.26
18.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Levelhead
Levelhead
18 Followers

I'm crawling North on 100. Yes, the traffic is slow, but I've got the radio on and it'll only be minutes before I am relaxing with a cold beer. I have reason to be irritated, at least with myself. After all, I wouldn't be traveling 45 minutes from home in rush hour traffic had I not forgotten my leather jacket the night before at a business conference. Marcia has agreed to watch the kids and give me some extra time to pick up a few things at the mall. She understands the need to escape the kids for a few hours every now and then, and she'll get her turn soon. I pull into the lot at 394/100 and throw the Durango into park. Two steps in the door I see an attendant. " I left my leather jack-" The attendant turns and opens a door to a storage closet and steps inside. Seconds later he emerges with my brown leather jacket.

"This the one?" he smiles.

"Yes" I reply, and within a minute of arrival my task is complete. I press a five into the attendants hand, thank him, and B-line for the bar.

The hotel lounge is about half full. Typical business travelers having a drink and watching the evening news. I grab a stool at the bar and order a tap of Summit. I lift the tall glass and take a drink. I spot you over the rim of my glass as I lower it to the bar. The red silk blouse, the dark hair, the pretty smile....mmmm. In an instant, you have my full attention. Funny, but I don't think I could turn away if at gunpoint. Suddenly you look my way and our eyes lock. The energy transmitted between our eyes could light Vegas for a month. You smile and look away. My heart forgets how to beat for an instant, then begins pounding. You appear to be alone...I had not given a single thought to talking with anyone other than the bartender, especially not an attractive woman. My mind races for what to do, my corpuscles have just gone from zero to Mach 5 in 2 seconds. "Beer...take a drink of your beer Dave and relax," my brain instructs. You turn and look my way again. I find myself walking over to you at the bar as if on automatic pilot.....

_________

The business associate that I was supposed to meet is, of course, late, and I'm assuming that she will be unable to meet me, I curse my mind for forgetting my cell in the car. Here I am all dressed up, favorite silk blouse. To bad it's being worn with a skirt, thigh high hose, and heels instead of jeans, boots, and a blazer. I see you walk in. Thinking to myself, maybe I'm glad that she didn't show. I am a little shocked at my thinking, because normally I don't notice my surroundings when focusing on work. I think to myself, what a great jacket, I love a man that wears leather. You sit down and order as I try to refocus on business. Our eyes meet. I feel that electric charge immediately.

A smile creeps onto my face and I'm sure you can hear my thoughts, "Please don't show Lisa, please don't show." I feel a tingle I'm not sure I can explain. Here I am, sitting in a bar, dressed to kill, and meeting someone, when in walks one of the sexiest men I've seen in a long time.

"Oh, please Lisa don't show. I look up to see you walking straight towards me. Oh god, he's walking over to me. That tingle turns to butterflies. The guy with the jacket wants to talk to me. Somewhere in my mind the image of you, naked, over me drifts through. The tingle is back along with a little wetness. You stop at my table and smile. I ask you if you'd like to join me all the time hoping that you'll agree, and not just need directions to the men's room.

You smile and say, "I was hoping you'd ask"....

________

"My name is Dave" I offer without any further explanation of my visit.

"I'm Anne" you respond and extend your hand.

Our hands meet. We both look down at the connection, then up and into each others eyes. An unspoken understanding passes between us, and still without explanation, I take the seat next to yours. It isn't until I'm seated that I notice I still have your hand in mine....

"You are a very attractive woman," I hear myself say without thinking. " I love the blouse". "I'm just here on an errand, but I am in no hurry and would love to have a drink with you. What would you like?"...

_______

Well, I don't normally drink when I'm working, but that beer looks great. Inside, I'm wondering if it will quench my latest thirst. I'll have whatever you're having, you, err... it looks great. I smile nervously. Sitting this close to you is having a strong affect on my body. I have the strongest urge to lean over and kiss you. The kiss would be like fireworks I'm sure. As I'm running this thought though my mind, I feel your hand squeeze mine. I forgot completely that we were still touching, it seems so right. Two more drafts it is, as you get the waiter's attention. You turn back to me and smile. I'm sure you can hear my heart pounding, hear my thoughts and I blush slightly knowing I'd love for you to know I wanted to kiss you. God, I hope you can't hear the thoughts I had earlier. I feel myself leaning into you, waiting for you to tell me what drew you to me, waiting to feel your lips on mine, waiting to see if that instinct deep inside me is right: the one that tells me we will be lovers....

_______

Since I've never been known as much of a womanizer, and since I'm not very comfortable approaching women I don't know, I'm confident Anne won't peg me as some creepy lounge lizard. In fact, something about this moment has me completely at ease. An hour passes like seconds while we talk and laugh about whatever comes to mind. Every once in a great while you click with someone and its this easy.....Suddenly reality strikes and I think to look at my watch,

" Looks like your friend is not going to make it."

You turn you head to the entrance to lounge and see no one, but the breeze created gives me a wonderful dose of the scent of your hair and perfume. You raise yourself slightly off the bar stool to look further into the hotel lobby for a better look, still empty. With your hand still resting on my forearm, I rotate my wrist so that your forearm is resting in my palm. I feel your soft skin. Our eyes lock and our knees touch. You slide your hand down my forearm to where our hands meet.

"You have the softest skin, forgive me for not wanting to let go of it" I whisper as I caress your hand in mine. You lower my hand to your knee, then leave it there so you can use your hand to reach your beer. I move my stool a little closer to yours. My hand resting on your knee. "Your legs are nice and smooth too" I add as I move my hand a few inches up your thigh and back to the knee. You turn to me and smile....

_______

As your hand caresses my skin, it tingles. Like tiny shock waves racing across my skin. You say something about soft skin and my mind is blank. After such a short time with you, I feel like I know you from somewhere deep inside my being. As I take a drink from my glass, I try to regain my composure. I am trying to remember that we are in a public place and being with you, naked and writhing would cause a stir. My thoughts drift to earlier when my mind pictured you naked and over me. I make up my mind at that moment. I lean into you and whisper, "if I buy you another beer, will you think I'm trying to get you drunk to take advantage of you?"...

_______

I lean back into you to answer, and in the process my hand slides up the top of your thigh under your skirt.

"I hope so" I whisper back. "Maybe we should get these next drinks to go..."

_______

I'm starting the slow, sensual burn. Oh god, your hand feels so good on my thigh. I imagine your hands on my body. Making me feel the fire that you can provide. "I'd like that" I motion to the bartender to put these on my room tab, mentioning that we'd like to walk awhile but promise to bring the glasses back. As I lean over to sign the check, I can feel your breath on my neck you're so close. You stand up to allow me in front of you, and you hand briefly touches my butt. God, now I'm on fire there too.

As I turn to you, you kiss me quickly. Too quickly, but it seemed so right.

As we turn to walk away, I laugh and whisper, don't forget your jacket again tonight sweetie....

_______

I laugh and smile at your jacket comment and continue to chuckle as my thoughts turn to this unexpected twist of fate. With my jacket slung over my shoulder and one hand resting on your back . we make our way to the elevator. My lips are still tingling from the kiss and my head spins from the scent of your perfume.

The door to the elevator opens and you select the floor. You turn to me and my body presses against you and my head lowers to yours. Our lips meet again and we taste each other and explore the tender flesh that is our lips. Your tongue escapes and meets mine, our hands beginning to roam. You feel my hardness through my jeans as it presses against your leg, and my fingers crawl up your stomach between us and finds a breast. The doors to the elevator open and you quickly extract your room card. I'm walking with some discomfort from the strain in my jeans, but the anticipation is exhilarating. We walk hand in hand to your door....

_______

The feel of your lips on mine with our tongues mingling has made my heart race. Feeling your hardness through your jeans is exhilarating. Knowing I am having that affect on you is a huge turn on. I fumble for my room key, trying to look like I have some control left. There is some, but very little. As I walk with you, towards my room I can barely breathe. We're going to be lovers is all I can think. Of course, the room has to be all the way down at the end of the hall, making the walk seemingly forever. Your hands on my body have only made me want more. My hands on your body, make me crave more. I can't wait to feel your skin with my mouth, feeling your body tense with excitement. That thought propels me to the door even faster. I fumble with the key, nerves making me put the key in wrong. A giggle escapes and breaks a little of the tension.

The light on the door blinks green and I open the door....

_______

You feel my arm wrap around your waist as you open the door. We shuffle through the door together. You rotate slightly with each step as my hand slides up to feel your breast and our lips meet. I feel your hand go to my chest and begin wrestling with a button. Two more steps and we are to the bed, lower and sit, never breaking our kiss. You lean back and lie down on the bed as my fingers undo the buttons on your silk blouse. I stop for a moment to kiss you again, more passionately than before, and move my lips to your neck and earlobe. My tongue flicks your earlobe, then nibbles. You feel my fingers walking down your front and lifting your skirt. My lips find your chin, then head straight south. My fingers undo the clasp in front of your bra, and my mouth plunges down on top of a breast while my fingers find and pinch the opposite nipple. I feel you squirm and hear a low groan escape from your lips. You raise slightly from the bed and I remove your blouse and bra completely. I find the zipper on your skirt and go to work....

_______

In the darkness of the room, we kiss, walking straight for the bed. The way your hand feel on my body, I have to have them touch my skin. My hands are busy, getting us out of these clothes. Lips on mine, hands on skin, hurry. please. I'm not sure how, but soon we're both on the bed. Kissing, touching. undressing. Your lips on my neck and nibbling my ears, all I can do is feel. My blouse opens, my bra is open and oh my, a little piece of heaven. Your lips find one a nipple and your hands on the other. We need to be naked. I whisper, you're a little over dressed as I raise up to allow you more access to my clothes. Off with the blouse and bra, the skirt next. I'm working on your buttons. Tugging at your shirt. Your shirt joins my cloths on the floor and you stand part way to get out of the rest of the cloths your wearing. As your doing that, my hands and roaming your body and my lips are gently sucking what they can reach.

You lay next to me, we're both naked and groping like teenagers...

_______

I continue to suck a nipple and fondle a breast while my free hand finds your mound. My index and middle fingers begin a slow circular massage around your clit. My middle finger dips down to gather some lubrication, then returns. Sensing your wetness my head travels down. My lips slowly lower to your clit and sandwich it. I begin sucking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it. Two fingers slowly insert into your pussy, palm up. I begin curling them slightly and stroking the inside wall of your pussy on your G-spot while washing my tongue back and forth across your clit. I pick up the pace with my fingers and feel your pussy muscles contract and expand. My tongue begins a quick paced flicking of your clit and my fingertips continue massaging your interior wall. I remove my fingers slowly to more fully explore your pussy with my mouth-- running the tip of my tongue just inside your outer lips tracing your opening top to bottom, then up the other side. My thumb begins massaging your asshole gently, and my lips return to your clit...

_______

My mind is stopped; my body has taken over. The nerve endings in my body are screaming. You touch me and the world around me ceases to exist. As I sense your need to taste me, I gasp as your mouth locks onto my pussy. I moan softly. Ohhh, this is wonderful. You seem to know exactly what I like. I arch into your mouth, grasping at the linen on the bed. Tongue on my clit, fingers deep inside me, I can feel my orgasm building. Moaning, whimpering. Leaning up on my elbows to watch you eat me. You look up, our eyes meet. I tease you by gently tugging at my nipples. First one, then the other. That seems to drive us both, you to work my clit harder, your fingers returning to my g-spot and driving me closer to an orgasm....

_______

I look you dead in the eye and slowly extend my tongue to your clits, your fingers slide down your stomach to your pussy where you part your lips giving my tongue better access to your clit. I lift my head slightly and watch you move the tip of your index finger over and around your clit. I lower my face back down and circle your clit with my tongue. My thumb continues to tease your asshole and I feel you press your pelvis up into my mouth. Your hand pushes my head into your pussy from on top. I feel you begin to convulse in orgasm. Your pussy wells up in juice and your orgasm thunders through you for what seems like minutes. I lift my wet face from your pussy and smile. My cock is rock hard and ready to bring you off again....

_______

The sensations racing through my body are amazing. I feel the pressure building and feel my body arching to meet yours. Your tongue feels like soft velvet on my clit. Touching myself with you licking me turns me on even more. My fingers, your fingers, and your tongue push me closer to the edge. Time ceases to exist. I moan and writhe against your mouth. Oh, please, please. I'm so very close. I can feel your thumb on my ass and that added to everything else brings me there. Spasms. Hard, intense, and breathtaking. I can feel my pussy contract and surge. Sweet release. I knew when you kissed me that it would be this good. As I try to regain my normal breathing, you look up at me from between my thighs and smile. You slide up my body and kiss me. Yummy. I can taste me on your lips and tongue. Long, deep, passionate kisses. I need more, I need you....

_______

You are still tasting yourself on my lips when the last of the aftershocks ripple through. You close your eyes and release a deep breath. You still ache for more and you are about to reach for it when you feel the rubbery head of my cock contact your clit. With my hand I guide my cock back and forth over the top of you clit. You reach down and feel it. I remove my hand and you take over, feeling the long smooth hardness all the way down to my balls, then back up to the top. You work the head some more before pushing it lower. It slides inside you in one deep long stroke. You feel our pelvic bones collide as my cock reaches your deepest most areas. We freeze for a moment before I pull back and plunge down again with more force. Your hands slide down my back and pull me into you. I begin to pick up a rhythm and feel your juices flow inside. Your Pussy muscles contract and grip my cock, milking it. I place my hands on the insides of your knees and spread them wide. Our bodies pound together in unison. I feel you reach between us and feel my cock at your entrance, you grip it between your fingers and stroke it, then massage your clit and gasp.

"You like this Anne," I tease as I watch you contort your face in ecstasy. " Tell me how much? What do you want?" "Tell me...."

_______

One orgasm is not enough, I need more. You've gotten me so turned on, that I crave more. I reach between us, and find your hard cock. Rubbing it along my slit, making the wetness spread. I hear you inhale sharply. Stroking your cock, with my pussy juices on it. All the way down and slowly back up, rubbing the head of your cock with my fingers. I need to feel you inside me, now. The sensation of your cock sliding deep inside me only makes me want you more. Oh, god. You feel fantastic... all the way, deep inside me. Milking you with my pussy muscles... squeezing you, milking you. You look at me and ask me what I want. You. Harder. Deeper. You have the next 12 hours to stop making me feel like this. You lean down and nibble on my nipple. I whimper, take me there. You begin stroking your cock in and out of my pussy. Almost all the way out to slide back deep inside me. Harder with each thrust. I wrap my legs around you, holding you prisoner between my thighs. I moan, "oh Dave, harder. fuck me harder. "...

_______

My teeth rake across your nipple and I feel it swell, my other hand finds the other breast and squeezes it whole. My mouth turns to the other tit and swirls a tongue around the nipple, I press both tits together with my hands and begin fucking you harder. I pound you with wild abandon and maul your tits, I slip a thumb into your mouth for lubrication, then drop it between us to massage your clit while we fuck. I feel my own orgasm building. "your pussy feels so good, Anne. I could fuck you for hours..." I announce between thrusts. "Do you like my cock? Do you want me to cum inside you? or do you have other plans for my cock?"...

_______

I can feel every thrust of your cock. In, and out. Repeating it. Bringing us both closer to the edge Honey, I whisper you can shoot that cum anywhere you want. You want to cum deep inside me or I can swallow it, or you can shoot it on my tits. You choose, this one is for you...

_______

I feel your body tense and jerk, you moan and shudder. I feel your pussy spasm and your hands grip my back. I feel my own orgasm rising but stop thrusting as your orgasm finishes. You slowly open your eyes as I slowly, gently glide in and out in slow motion. You reach down between us and remove me from your pussy. You sit up and push me down on my back. I feel your mouth cover my cock, and your hand finds my balls. You take me deep into your mouth and lift off, As your mouth rises, your hand strokes. You grip me firmly, then plunge down deeper onto my cock, taking you deep into your throat. You squeeze , pump, and suck my faster. I feel your tongue swirl inside. I feel my load rising from my balls. "I'm coming" I gasp as you suck me deeper into your mouth. You pump my cock till you feel the first shot hit the back of your throat. You continue to suck and pump as the cum you cannot swallow slides down my cock and onto your fingers. Your throat contracts and my load of cum goes down. You lift your mouth from the head, then retrieve the last drop from the tip. You lick your lips and smile. Dave smiles and you both giggle, then collapse. "How did we end up here?" both your eyes seem to say as you rest up for round two.

Levelhead
Levelhead
18 Followers