Doubletree Dilemma

Story Info
Nigerian mercenaries target a sexy young woman...
5.2k words
3.98
45.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These shoes are amazing" thought Chloe as she strutted across the reception area of the Doubletree Hilton. She paused briefly to admire her reflection in one of the many polished surfaces of the hotel. Most women would agree with Chloe that the 6" Louboutin heels that she was wearing were amazing. Her gorgeous legs looked longer, stretching from the expensive shoes to the thigh-skimming hem of her grey striped business skirt. Her posture changed, emphasising her perfect ass and breasts while significantly increasing her slightly less than average height.

Chloe owned many pairs of high heels, but to her dismay she did not yet own a pair of Louboutins. Fortunately Sophie, the irritatingly nice skinny bitch on the course with her seemed to have a substantial shoe collection all of her own. That is who Chloe had borrowed these beautiful and expensive shoes from; and to whom she must now reluctantly return them.

The staccato "tip tap" of her heels rang out on the hard floor as she sauntered towards the lift.

Suddenly Chloe froze; a voice, familiar, authoritative, arrogant echoed across the large room. Stopping to adjust her hair in a mirror, Chloe scanned the space behind her. There, arguing with the flustered receptionist was a large black man in an expensive suit. The scene seemed all too familiar to Chloe. An expensive hotel, the strong Nigerian accent of a man accustomed to getting his way, the group of a dozen or so "business associates" who were in fact the most violent, sadistic and perverted group of black mercenaries from the darkest (in every sense) regions of Africa.

The man arguing loudly with the receptionist was General Katanga. Chloe had met him before in a luxury hotel in Rhodes. She had been working undercover as the executive assistant to a business man that was dealing in arms with the General. Unfortunately the mission had gone wrong when Chloe unknowingly signed a contract consenting to be General Katanga's sex slave for forty eight hours. Chloe had endured a variety of the General's perversions before she had managed to escape.

But now, wondered agent Chloe, what were General Katanga and his thugs doing in the Doubletree Hilton hotel in Chester? Whatever it was it could not be good...

Chloe finished adjusting the waves of her long blonde hair in the mirror, and taking one final glance at the reflection of the General, she quickly tottered over to the lift, slipping inside just as the doors closed.

---

That was her; he would know that tight round ass anywhere. Why the fuck was that interfering little bitch at this hotel.

"You, receptionist" General Katanga stared at the tiny camp white man before him.

"Yyyes, Sir...I mean General."

"That woman" Katanga gestured at the last glimpse of Chloe's perfect ass and long Louboutin –clad legs disappearing into the lift.

"General?"

The receptionist obviously was not accustomed in how to take orders.

Katanga's stare intensified.

"Why is she here?"

"I...I am not permitted to say General, it is to protect our guests' privacy."

This man was beyond idiocy, seethed the general, I shall squash him when I have a moment.

Katanga gestured to two of his men.

The first black thug reached across the reception desk, grabbed the little man's jacket and pulled him over the counter to crumple at the feet of the General.

The second man leapt over the desk and faced the computer.

"Room?" The first thug demanded from his trembling victim.

"130" the obviously petrified man replied.

A few seconds later and the second thug looked up from the screen.

"Chloe Simmonds, five nights, all paid for by S&M Bank, looks like a training course General."

The General nodded, and without looking at the receptionist walked off towards the lifts.

---

"Thank you for letting me try your Louboutins, they are so gorgeous." Chloe slipped off the 6" heels and handed them back to Sophie who placed them carefully in the bottom of her wardrobe alongside an impressive high heel collection of shoes, boots and sandals.

Chloe couldn't resist the temptation to lick her lips and admire the curve of Sophie's legs and ass as she replaced the shoes. Taller than Chloe by four inches, Sophie's lithe body looked irresistible as she glided across the plush carpet, her luxuriant dark hair bouncing in a loose ponytail. Sophie certainly was very attractive, thought Chloe, maybe with some white wine she might be willing to experiment a little with Chloe one night; possibly after the Halloween fancy dress event...but that will have to wait, I must find out what the General is up to.

Sophie walked back across the room, perfectly balanced in a pair of bright red 5" stilettos that matched the colour of her lips.

"I have to go now, but I will see you later after lunch."

"Yes, I look forward to it."

Sophie leant forward and gave Chloe a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Chloe opened the door and stepped into the corridor. She walked purposefully towards her room, enjoying the familiar feeling of her 5" nude stilettos, but at the same time missing the luxuriant feeling of Sophie's Louboutins.

"I need to make some calls" Chloe thought as she approached her door "Someone must know why the General is here, I just hope that I can stop him before anyone is forced into danger by him or his thugs."

---

In his suite General Katanga sat brooding over the appearance of Chloe Simmonds at the hotel.

Why was she here? What was this S&M Bank thing? A new cover? Another one of her missions?

Finally Katanga decided that he did not care about why she was here. He only cared that this was an opportunity for him to enact his revenge upon her for what happened in Rhodes.

The General gestured to three of his mercenary guards.

"I have a very important task for you. That bitch of a secret agent Chloe Simmonds is staying at this hotel, I do not know why, and I do not care. All that I am interested in is teaching that slut a lesson."

The three big black Nigerian mercenaries smiled.

"You will watch this little white slut in the business suit and Louboutins who is with the S&M Bank delegation, follow her, take pictures, make notes, and when the time is right I want you to exact revenge on this bitch, record her punishment so that I can watch it again and again, make her scream and beg for mercy, the slut's name is Chloe. Now go!"

---

Chloe's phone calls had not shed any light on why Katanga was at the hotel, although her superiors at the agency had been intrigued at his arrival as they thought that he was in London visiting his business interests. She was informed that the agency would look into the matter immediately.

In the meantime agent Chloe was to maintain her cover with S&M Bank, observe Katanga at a distance, not take any risks, definitely not make contact with the General or his men, and await further instructions from the agency.

Frustrated as she was with the lack of information, Chloe accepted that the only thing that she could do was follow the agency's orders and play it safe.

---

Normally three big black thugs would stand out at the Doubletree Hilton, but due to the size of General Katanga's delegation no one was paying attention to the muscular black men sat in the bar, eating in the restaurant, working out in the gym, or simply walking the corridors.

That is why she did not have the faintest idea that she was being watched. Her every movement photographed, every action noted.

She never suspected the danger that she was in...

---

With a soft "ping" the lift doors opened and the S&M Bank group stepped out into the corridor. Even without his extensive training, the Nigerian mercenary could have tracked these white women in the dark. The collective "tip-tapping" of five pairs of expensive high heels (not one of them lower than 5") echoed throughout the reception area, causing all eyes to turn towards the beautiful goddesses as they made their way to the hotel entrance. Not surprisingly, the men in the group faded into insignificance, barely registering a glance from anyone.

---

"That must be her!" Ngobo whispered to his Nigerian mercenary comrades. They were watching the group of S&M Bank girls walk through reception and head outside. At first it was quite difficult to spot which of the sluts could be Chloe, but as they strutted passed where the black men were sitting, Ngobo saw the telltale flash of red soles to the 6" stiletto Louboutins worn by one of the girls.

"Katanga said that she was wearing Louboutins, there is only one girl in that group wearing those red soled shoes, second from the left."

His comrades looked at the girls as they walked passed, letting their gazes linger over every curve of their beautiful white bodies.

"Stay here, I will confirm that this is the Chloe slut that has displeased the General."

Ngobo stood up, straightened his expensive suit and followed the S&M Bank girls as they teetered out of the hotel.

---

The new S&M Bank employees stood outside the entrance to the Doubletree Hilton waiting for the bus that would take them to the training venue.

Sophie caught a movement out of the corner of her heavily made-up eye. A man was approaching the group, large, muscles clearly visible under his tailored suit. "Mmmm, things are starting to look up" she thought.

"Eeeeww!" Sophie had to bite her full red bottom lip to stop herself from crying out in disgust. The well built man was "black!"

Of course, in her time working for NCAB at Canary Wharf Sophie had been approached by many men of all different nationalities and races, but she never associated with black men, they are so rough and animalistic. She always hated it when she had to work with any 'niggers', it felt like they were continually staring at her; much like this man was doing right now!

Sophie turned around in disgust, not wishing to make eye contact with the rough looking muscular nigger.

---

"Are you alright?" Chloe asked.

"I'm fine, I just wish that this bus would arrive" smiled Sophie.

Chloe could tell that something was troubling Sophie, probably just these long boring training days she thought.

"You look like you need cheering up?" said Chloe. "Tell me about your worst date ever!"

Sophie smiled.

"Okay, but you will have to tell me about yours afterwards"

"I'd love to; oh, but before you start let me get a picture of you in those amazing shoes. My friend Natalie would love a pair of Christian Louboutins, she will be so jealous that I got to wear yours!"

With that Chloe took out her phone and proceeded to get several pictures of Sophie and her beautiful 6" Louboutin shoes.

---

The big black Nigerian mercenary approached the small group of S&M employees.

Walking up to a creepy-looking white wimp, he towered over the little man and spoke.

"Excuse me, my name is Ngobo."

The wimpy white man looked up at Ngobo and swallowed hard.

"P...P...Pete...my name is Pete."

Pete gave a nervous cough and fidgeted with his tie.

"I think that I recognise that lady over there" The Nigerian gestured over Pete's shoulder with his large black hand.

"Is her name Chloe?"

Pete turned, looking where the Nigerian giant was pointing. He saw the girls on the course in a small group, chatting. Chloe and Sophie were stood slightly apart from the others, deep in conversation. It was towards Chloe and Sophie that the large man was pointing.

"Y...yes, that is Chloe talking with Sophie."

Pete turned around to face the Nigerian man, but he had already walked away, his long powerful strides carrying him quickly back into the hotel.

---

"The General will be pleased with our progress." The Nigerian mercenary turned the laptop towards his two comrades and pointed towards the screen. "This is an image taken of the various white sluts that are on the S&M Bank course here at the hotel, it was taken on Wednesday evening while they were sat at the bar together."

The other two mercenaries stared intently at the picture on the screen.

"The fourth girl from the left is our target, Chloe Simmonds; this has been confirmed both by the fact that she is the only white slut we have seen wearing 6" Louboutin heels, and that the pathetic white wimp in the S&M Bank group outside the hotel also confirmed this to me."

"I have taken these surveillance photos."

Ngobo placed three more pictures on the table.

"I have also followed her back to her room. She is staying in 121, not 130 as the receptionist said. She must have moved in the past few days."

The two other big, black, muscular, Nigerian mercenaries nodded in agreement.

"The plan is simple."

Ngobo looked over at one of his comrades.

"Do you have the recording equipment?"

"Yes sir, everything we need is here" The mercenary leaned over and patted a large bulging holdall.

"Then we go tonight."

---

It had been a good evening thought Chloe as she and Sophie walked back to their rooms.

They reached Chloe's room, 130, first.

"Thank you for such a fun evening Sophie" Said Chloe, leaning over and giving Sophie a hug.

"It was my pleasure, and thank you for all of the cocktails!" Giggled Sophie.

They held the embrace for a few moments, then, kissing each other lightly on the cheek, Chloe entered her room.

---

Sophie strutted down the corridor, treating the plush carpet as a catwalk. Imagining herself prowling through a fashion show in Milan in her 6" Louboutin heels.

As she rounded a corner a large shape loomed up in front of her, strong hands grabbing her arms.

"Eeeeekkk!" Sophie screamed in surprise.

"I'm sorry madam, I didn't hear you approaching, I thought you were going to fall over for a second there."

The waiter released his grip on Sophie's arms, taking a step back.

"You looked a little unsteady, I'm not surprised though in heels like that." The waiter cast his eyes down Sophie's long slim white legs, from the high hem line of her silver sequined dress, to her 6" stiletto high heels.

"Are those some of them Louboutin's that all of the ladies like?"

"Yes, yes they are." Sophie looked down, pointing the toe of her right shoe down and lifting the heel while twisting her leg inwards a little, giving the waiter a much better view of the heels, and her legs.

"They're stunning." admired the waiter, "and the shoes are not bad too." he smiled broadly at Sophie.

Sophie blushed, feeling her whole face turn red.

"Thank you." was all that she could manage.

"Well, sorry for startling you miss, if you are okay I must be on my way now."

"T...that's alright, it was my mistake." Sophie apologised, "I was in a world of my own."

"No harm done miss, here, you've dropped your bag."

The waiter bent down, picking up Sophie's silver sequined, heart-shaped clutch bag and handing to her.

"Oh, thank you, I didn't realise that I had dropped it."

"It's a pleasure miss, goodnight."

The waiter let go of the clutch, his large strong black hand briefly brushing against Sophie's pale skin.

Sophie waited for a few seconds, regaining her composure before teetering on down the corridor.

"I must have had more cocktails that I thought," she said to herself , "I didn't even realise he was a nigger until he handed me my clutch."

Sophie reached the door to room 121, fumbled for her key card and let herself in.

"Why can I never get the hang of hotel key cards?" complained Sophie as she failed to get the lights to work.

"I don't need them anyway." She giggled.

Sophie teetered further into the room using her memory and the sparse moonlight filtering through the partially closed curtains to guide her.

She threw her heart-shaped clutch onto the bed, but misjudged and it slid onto the floor.

Sophie sighed and walked to the bed and bent over, picking up her silver sequined clutch.

"Now this time," she said, berating the small bag "Stay on the be.....mmmmph!!!"

Sophie's words were cut short as a large strong hand clamped firmly across her mouth and an arm wrapped around her waist.

She tried to scream but her cries were muffled.

She wriggled and kicked out with her heels, one 6" stiletto catching her attackers shin.

There was a grunt of pain and then hurried words spoken in an African sounding language she did not recognise.

Another shape loomed out of the darkness, big, black, muscular, male, naked and obviously aroused. He grabbed Sophie's legs and her two attackers lifted her onto the bed.

A shaft of light cut through the room as her door was opened.

"Oh thank God, someone to save me Sophie thought, they will stop these thugs."

The door closed again and a third man entered Sophie's vision.

He switched on the bedside lamps and for the first time Sophie could clearly see her assailants.

They were all big, muscular black men. She thought that she recognised some from around the hotel, but she didn't pay niggers that much attention.

The two men that had grabbed her were naked, the third, whom she realised was the waiter from the corridor, was hurriedly getting undressed.

---

"What was that?"

Chloe opened the door to her room and looked down the corridor, it was empty.

She listened intently, was that screaming, distant or muffled if it was.

She stepped back inside her room and slipped on her nude heels; taking her key card she slowly walked down the corridor following the noise.

It didn't take Chloe long to trace the sounds to room 121, Sophie's room.

She pressed her ear to the door.

Four voices. Sophie's muffled and pleading. Three others, strong, authoritative, Nigerian accents.

For whatever reason it seemed that Sophie had drawn the attention of General Katanga, or at least three of his Nigerian mercenaries.

Chloe knew that Sophie hated black men (or niggers as she referred to them). So it was unlikely that she would have invited them into her room. Also it sounded like Sophie was pleading for them to stop, whimpering in fear.

"I should save her." thought Chloe, but then again there are three trained mercenaries in there, I could probably take them but it is a risk, especially with Sophie there. Also I would blow my cover with S&M Bank and alert General Katanga, possibly ruining our chance for finding out why he is here. My orders were to maintain my cover and observe only.

"What should I do?" thought Chloe "What would I do in Sophie's place? What would Sophie want me to do?"

---

The large, muscular, naked Nigerian mercenary that had grabbed Sophie from behind tore her silk panties off with ease.

His naked comrade held Sophie's arms as she lay face down on the bed, her silver heart-shaped clutch forgotten on the duvet beside her.

The nigger behind her roughly prised her ass cheeks apart, and Sophie felt the cool sensation of oil being hurriedly applied to her hole.

Without any warning the bulbous head of the nigger's cock pressed against Sophie's well lubricated anus.

"Mmmmmphh!!!, Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!" Sophie cried out but her pleas were lost in the soft pillow surrounding her face.

With an almost gentle slowness the Nigerian mercenary eased the head of his big black dick into Sophie's tight white virgin ass.

"Oh my God!" thought Sophie with increasing panic "Its huge!!"

The mercenary began moving slowly back and forth, gradually easing his cock deeper into this fine white pussy.

Sophie's hair was grabbed from behind and her head lifted out of the pillow.

"Hows that feel bitch?"

"Aaaahh, its.....nngh!....its too big!" gasped Sophie trying to catch her breath.

"Ha!, just wait until we are all up inside your tight holes you slut!"

"What?!" Sophie's eyes opened wider in shock and fear "No, no, I don't want it, stay away from me you niggers!"

SLAP!!!

Sophie's head was jerked back further and the Nigerian holding her arms slapped hard across her pretty face.

12