Doubletree Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will show respect woman!"

Sophie's head swam, her breathing becoming even faster as she tried to clear her vision and blink away the pain caused by the stinging slap.

"You are one feisty bitch Chloe Simmonds, that is why the General wants us to teach you a hard lesson in respect."

"What?!" Sophie must have misunderstood the strong Nigerian accent.

"How dare you question me!" roared the dark colossus in her ass.

"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Sophie tensed expecting another strong slap.

"That is more like it Chloe, you are learning...slowly."

There was no mistaking his words this time, surely they couldn't mean the Chloe on her training course? But they had said her surname, Simmonds, that must be more than a coincidence.

"Please sir," begged Sophie "I am not Chloe."

"What trickery is this, what do you mean?"

"Chloe is one of the other girls on my course, sir."

The large Nigerian mercenary in Sophie's ass snorted in disbelief.

"If you not Chloe little girl, then who are you?"

"My n...name," stammered Sophie as she gave a wide-eyed look over her left shoulder at the muscular black man fucking her tight white ass, "My name is Sophie...Sophie Hance."

"Ha!, you lie."

"Please sir, I do not lie; please check my driving licence." Sophie gestured at her heart-shaped silver sequined clutch bag.

Ngobo leaned over, keeping his cock in the S&M Bank bitch's ass; and opened the clutch. He emptied the contents onto the bed, brushing aside the Blackberry and collection of expensive make-up, Ngobo lifted a small driving licence card into the light.

On the card was the image of a beautiful dark haired woman, the woman who he was currently taking against her will; and the name next to the picture was Sophie Hance.

"So," spoke Ngobo "It seems that we have made a small mistake, no matter, we will deal with Chloe another time."

"Oh, thank you sir, I promise that I will not tell anyone you were here, especially Chloe." Sophie started to wriggle her way forward, attempting to free herself from the enormous black cock impaling her virgin ass.

"STOP!" Ngobo's command was forceful, low and deep.

Sophie froze.

"I did not say that you could leave woman."

"B...but sir, I am not the woman you wanted, I am Sophie Hance, not Chloe Simmonds."

SLAP!!!

Another hard slap struck Sophie across her pretty face.

What did these niggers want? Why were they doing this to her? Why won't they just let her go?

Sophie looked at the gigantic black naked Nigerian mercenaries surrounding her in room 121 of the Doubletree Hilton. The look in their eyes told her that they would not be leaving her room anytime soon; and their enormous, hard, black cocks left Sophie Hance in no doubt that they had barely started what they had planned for her.

"Now, bitch." Spoke the mercenary whose cock was in Sophie's sexy ass. "Tell me, how does this feel?"

Sophie breathed deeply, despite these niggers forcing themselves upon and in her, she could not deny that this Nigerian's massive cock felt good in her ass; why had she never tried this before with her husband?

"It feels...good." Sophie replied hesitantly. "Now that all of it is inside."

The room filled with the raucous laughter of three Nigerian mercenaries.

"You stupid little white bitch!" spoke the big black man in Sophie's ass "This," he said moving his enormous black cock back and forth inside Sophie's ass, "This, is only the tip of my cock."

"B...b...but thats, thats not possible!" cried Sophie.

"I show you now bitch whats possible!"

With that the big black Nigerian mercenary gripped Sophie's curvaceous hips, pulled her roughly towards him, and at the same time thrust with the full power of his bulging black muscles.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!" Sophie screamed, as the full fourteen inches of this big, black, muscular Nigerian mercenary's cock forced it's way deeper inside her petite, tight, white, curvaceous body than anyone or anything had ever been.

"Ngobo." The now naked waiter spoke.

"What is it? I fucking busy!" replied the Nigerian who was repeatedly slamming his huge black cock into Sophie's no-longer virgin ass.

"She's passed out man." The waiter pointed at Sophie's head which now lolled forward, the lustrous dark hair swaying with the motion of the fucking she was receiving.

"I will bring her back." smiled Ngobo as he moved back off the bed, standing, still with his cock buried deep inside Sophie's ass.

Ngobo wrapped one powerful arm around Sophie's waist, and the other across her breasts, his large hand grasping her throat tightly.

Ngobo then proceeded to 'bounce' Sophie, hard and fast on his hard cock, while he stood in her hotel room.

Sophie's legs swayed as she was used as Ngobo's little fuck-toy.

"Hold her." Ngobo commanded the waiter.

The naked Nigerian 'waiter' approached Sophie from the front, lifted her long Louboutin clad legs over his shoulders and pressed up against her silver sequined dress.

He positioned his cock in the entrance to Sophie's surprisingly moist smooth pussy, and started to ease his way inside this little white S&M Bank bitch.

It was then that Sophie regained consciousness.

Images and sensations swirled through Sophie's mind as she slowly came back to reality. A restaurant with S&M Bank colleagues, drinking cocktails and laughing with the pretty white South African Chloe, a feeling of being on a catwalk, Milan?, a waiter, dropping her heart-shaped silver clutch bag and then...

..."Nnnngh, nnnngh...oh my GOD!!!" Sophie screamed as her mind caught up with her abused body; the feeling of fourteen inches of big black cock buried deep in her ass and another twelve inches of hard Nigerian cock 'balls deep' in her pussy was almost enough to make her pass out again.

The flood of sensations pulsing through her body spoke to a primal need within Sophie, a need that she could not resist, despite her hatred for black men.

"Ah yes, yes YES!!!" screamed the little white bank bitch. "Fuck me with your big black Nigerian cocks!"

Ngobo and the waiter slammed deeper and harder into Sophie's tight holes, sandwiching her body in a powerful Oreo of lust and hate.

Sophie leaned forward kissing the black waiter hard on the lips, forcing her tongue between his teeth and teasing his mouth in a flurry of passion.

"Take me you niggers, fuck me hard and deep!"

Ngobo and the waiter increased the pace and ferocity of their thrusts into Sophie, Ngobo's grip on the S&M Bank bitch's throat tightened and deep animalistic groans of pleasure emerged from both of the Nigerian mercenaries.

"Th...tha...thats it." Gasped Sophie, barely able to breath through the iron grip that Ngobo had on her throat. "Use...me...(gasp)...I...I...ne...need...your...(gasp)...ni...nig...nigger...cocks...(gasp)...to fill...me..."

The deep groans of pleasure emanating from the two big black Nigerian mercenaries either side of petite Sophie reverberated through her body, intensifying the orgasms that were sparking every fibre of her sensuous being.

With a sudden cry of relief, the black waiter gripped Sophie's ankles; held her legs aloft with her 6" Louboutin stiletto heels pointing at the ceiling; and exploded load after hot thick load of nigger cum deep inside her white pussy.

As the waiter finally pulled out of her, Ngobo tensed; his muscles bulging, and his hand tightening threatening to crush Sophie's delicate neck. The big Nigerian mercenary gave vent to a roar of passion as his thick fourteen inch cock swelled even more in Sophie's ass and he came in a torrent of heat, lust and rage deep inside the innocent white girl.

As his groans subsided, Ngobo raised Sophie off of his still hard cock and flung her carelessly onto the large hotel bed.

Even before the mattress had ceased to bounce her in response Ngobo's throw, the third Nigerian mercenary; who up until this point had been watching Sophie's exploits with great interest and a hand on his hard cock; pounced on the tiny white bitch and forced his big black cock into her panting mouth, where Sophie eagerly accepted it.

Sophie teased him with her tongue and lips, massaged and caressed with her fingers, and sucked the third Nigerian cock to be inside her that night until it too came in a stream of hot African desire. Pulsing down her throat, filling her mouth and; as the black mercenary pushed Sophie away; showering her pretty face and lustrous dark hair with his thick nigger semen.

The Nigerian mercenaries sat wherever there was space, each caressing his still hard cock whilst staring at the panting white S&M Bank bitch lying on the cum soaked bed.

After a few minutes; while the black men watched Sophie tease her clitoris with her immaculate red-nailed hands; Sophie, still lying on the bed spoke.

"So, is that all that you boys have? I'm disappointed. What does a good little white girl have to do around here to get gang-banged by some big black cocked niggers?"

The three Nigerian mercenaries looked at each other smiling. As one they got to their feet, walked slowly to the bed and stood over Sophie, each of them still with massive a rock hard cock.

Sophie looked up, wiping cum from her face and hair.

"Well?" she asked, licking her lips as she looked innocently up at these black giants that towered over her lithe, white body.

Like a pack of hungry dogs they descended upon her.

The first sound was a forceful hand slap of black male authority to the face of a little white bitch that needed to learn her place.

The second sound was the tearing of a husband's gift to his wife of an expensive tight silver sequined mini-dress.

The remaining sounds were the muffled groans of pleasure and pain of a petite white S&M Bank bitch called Sophie that went until dawn...

---

Chloe had returned to her room.

She paced back and forth in her 6" nude high heels, sipping an amaretto and pondering the consequences of the night.

"If I had helped Sophie then my cover with S&M Bank would have been blown, that is too much to risk."

Chloe stepped onto the balcony.

"Sophie is a clever girl; she will be able to talk her way out of too much harm."

The cool night air washed over Chloe's smooth skin causing her to shiver.

"At the very worst, she will have a few bruises; maybe a broken arm; but they will realise that it is not the woman they are looking for and then leave."

With that final thought Chloe finished her drink, took a deep breath and walked back into her room; slipping out of her heels and purple silk dress and into the large bed that she loved so much.

---

To be continued.

2

12