Doubling Their Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers

Jessy took her time, she wasn't in a hurry. Jessy was loving the taste, the feel, the intensity of having her daddy's shaft in her cocksucking lips. She looked up at him, Elissa was right, he was so studly, she couldn't wait to fuck her Daddy. She made little murmurs as she blew him, but was meticulous about not speaking and ruining the illusion that he was with Elissa.

"Oh Christ, Elissa honey, you're amazing!" he groaned as she sucked his cock. "Baby, I think you're even better sucking me tonight, slow down baby, I don't want to cum just yet!" Jessy grinned inwardly, somehow knowing she was better at giving a blowjob than her cousin turned her on.

"I've got to fuck you again babydoll, I've got to put my cock in that sweet blonde cunt of yours!" Jamie snarled as his daughter descended over his cock, facing away from him. Oooh, he felt so good, ohhh, so thick in her tight, neglected, needy pussy. Jessy rocked herself up and down and felt her father's strong, yet gentle hands mauling her tiny, perfect tits. She squealed despite herself as Jamie pinched her nipples, her ass bouncing up and down rhythmically as she was finally, happily, fucking her beloved daddy.

Jamie was fucking her now, the rhythm of his strokes changing from moment to moment, At times, he'd just glide into her, moving with gentle, slow motions. Then, he would increase the tempo, fucking the hell out of Jessy, it was taking all of her self-control not to scream out with bliss.

Jessy wanted to scream out, she wanted her sweet cousin to hear them fucking, she wanted Elissa to know she had been right, fucking her daddy was the ultimate thrill. "Fuck me, fuck me, OH GOD, FUCK ME!!" she yelled, losing control and hoping he didn't hear her screams over the slapping of their bodies and the creaking of the bed beneath them.

Jessy glanced over at the clock radio, they'd been fucking for well over an hour, but she would have happily gone on all night, Jamie was that good. But she could feel his cock pulsate and jerk, letting a thick load of hot cum loose deep inside her hungry pussy. She moved away and managed to snare a few stray drops from his dick, hungry for more, she scooped a bit from her pussy and licked her fingers clean. Her father stared and smiled at her lewd act, she grinned back. "Musn't be greedy ... " she thought to herself " ... gotta save some for `Lissa."

Jessy stopped panting after a few minutes and kissed her father softly, getting off the bed. She put her nightie back on and was at the doorway when Jamie said "Now, if you like, you can send Elissa in."

She whirled around, the shock evident on her face. "Daddy? Did you know it was me all along?"

Jamie chuckled. "Not at first, baby. But when you started riding me, I could tell. For one thing, Elissa doesn't have that cute little mole on her tush like you do. She also prefers it doggie-style. And then when you yelled out, there was no doubt left in my mind."

"You did hear me then?" Jessy sighed wistfully.

"They probably heard you next door."

Despite the craziness of the situation, Jessy laughed and walked back to the bed. She sat beside her father, who cuddled her close and kissed her sweet, smiling face. He fondled on of her sweet, delicate breasts and spoke again. "Then, when I was certain it was you, sweetie, I couldn't have stopped – and I wouldn't have. Hell baby, you're a terrific fuck!"

"So are you, Daddy dear!" Jessy beamed, stroking his chest and noticing his cock still twitched when she touched him. "Maybe next time, we should consider inviting Elissa to join in? I'm pretty sure that the two of us can blow your mind."

Standing in the doorway, a grinning Elissa said "Great idea lovers, and there's no time like the present."

Both Jessy and Jamie stretched out their arms to welcome Elissa to the bed, the sexy creature who'd awakened their unrealized passions.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,742 Followers
12