Doug

Story Info
A man traveling home joins the mile high club.
1.8k words
4
22k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug was 22 years old, having recently graduated from university in Ireland. He shifted in his seat trying to find a comfortable position. He had been on a flight or 19 hours heading from Dublin to Los Angles, his home town. His plane still had two hours till arrival. Dublin was a big culture shock when he first arrived. It was a modern metropolitan capital city with the quaint customs of Europe as well. His time there was some of the best in his life, but now he was eager to return home.

He looked around the cabin of the airplane for a flight attendant. He thought a drink might calm his nerves and allow him to doze off for an hour or so. Doug pressed the service button several times but nothing happened. After five minutes he decided to get up, go to the bathroom, find a stewardess and get that drink. Quietly he walked down the row careful not to brush up against anyone. He approached the first class curtain and crossed it looking for the restroom. Up ahead he spotted them and moved forward. When he was just reaching for the handle he heard a noise from inside. Checking the door he saw that it was not locked and slowly opened the door. A blonde stewardess about 25 years of age was furiously riding a handsome passenger while he pulled her hair and put a finger in her ass.

Shocked at the sight of what he saw, Doug stood staring at her undulating form as she increased her speed with wanton lust. The man lifted up her shirt and cupping her breast brought it to his lips. He then began to kiss it intermittently alternating with a slight tugging on her nipple using his teeth. Grasping the back of his head the blonde ground her crotch into his and pulled him into her breast. The stewardess' breath quickened as she neared orgasm with the man moaning into her breast. With her pace quickening he slid his finger further into her anus all the way to the second knuckle. This intrusion caused her orgasm to overtake her. She clamped her legs around his waste and fucked him with abandon. Feeling her pussy clamp down on his cock the male passenger came with wave after wave of semen, filling her pussy and causing his cum to leak out the sides. With a feeling of serenity, he slowly opened his eyes to stare into hers but instead he saw the slack jawed expression of Doug as he witnessed this forbidden union.

"Oh shit," exclaimed the attendant as she turned to see Doug. "I, umm, uh..." was all she could manage to mutter as she was so clearly caught in this most compromising of positions. Shoving her off of him the other passenger quickly pulled up his pants and pushed pass Doug desperate to get back to his seat. He even attempted to hide his face from Doug after the fact as if it would somehow hide his shame or protect his identity.

Doug stepped back and shut the door as the stewardess began to dress. He heard the sink running for a minute after which she emerged. Not sure if he was still there the stewardess nervously poked her head out the door and with a semi foolish smile meet his gaze. "Well, um, sir what you just saw must have.... , uh I mean it just happened... can I get you anything?" she stammered. Finally his mind seemed to unfreeze and Douglas was able to speak. "I wanted to use the bathroom and get a drink." Not knowing what to do the stewardess opened the door for him to the bathroom and looked down towards the floor.

Stepping into the bathroom, Doug could not believe what happened. He numbly fumbled with his pants, releasing his penis. He began to try to urinate when he realized he was unable due to the largest erection he had ever had in his life. Seeing that gorgeous blonde stewardess fucking that guy in such a public place and such a lewd manner had given him a thrill. Damn it he thought, why couldn't that be me, why did I have to act like such a spastic after they saw me. What's wrong with me?

Still unable to pee, Doug began to stroke his cock as he thought of what a hot interlude that had been. Her breasts had stood out so magnificently while they glistened with sweat and bounced with each downward thrust onto her lover's phallus. His hand glided faster and faster along his shaft as he recounted what he saw moment by moment.

A small knock on the door was followed by the stewardess stepping into the room. Her blue eyes were streaked with tears and her mascara ran down her face in dark lines. "Sir, I need to talk to you. What I did was unforgivable but please don't report me to the airline. This job is all I have and it just happened. He was an old high school boyfriend I didn't expect to see but one thing lead to another and you just have to understand."

His back to her, Doug didn't know what to do. She was there in the room with him, his cock in his hand, just like the guy she had just been with. The logical part of his brain was screaming this was wrong. Run, Man, Run! But his animal instincts were strong and the smell of sex was still strong in the air.

"Please, turn around, look at me" she sobbed. "It was a mistake, I'm sorry. Please understand!" Doug turned around and she gasped as she saw he was grasping his cock, clearly aroused. It was enormous, with deep thick veins poking out from the sides and colored a deep purple. A bead of precum was leaking from the tip; his hand was rudely gripped around the base. Wordlessly her hand reached for his aching erection. He was so thick her hand could not encompass the entirety of it. Slowly she began a slow stroking motion up and down, pausing at the top to brush her fingertips across the head of his penis.

"My name is Gwen," she whispered as she leaned in and kissed him. "I think you understand, don't you?" Her tears were now gone, replaced with a sexy smile. Her smeared makeup only made her look more beautiful thought Doug as he kissed her back and thrust his cock into her warm hand. His hand slid up to her breast and began to play with nipple much in the same way he had witnessed only minutes before. Up close she was even more beautiful than she looked before. Her chest was speckled with freckles and her nipples were a soft pink. Biting his lower lip she tugged on it and gave him the stare of an sexy vixen. "Did you like what you saw baby? Did I make you hot?" Gwen squeezed his cock as she pushed him down onto the seat and straddled him.

Doug hurriedly kissed her nipples as she ran her fingers thru his hair. "What's your name stud?" "Doug" he grunted as she rubbed his cock along her slit teasing it but not allowing him penetration.

"Oh Doug, do you know you have a beautiful big cock?"

"It's so hard right now, seeing you do what you did was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever been this big before, it feels like it's going to burst."

"Not yet sexy," she exclaimed. "I need you in me first. You want to fuck me? Give me your big hard dick? Cum in me like Brad did?" She guided his cock into her as she shifted her weight down onto his cock. Each inch was torturous as it was exhilarating. He was stretching her to her very limit. At least twice the size of Brad, this stranger was a sexual dynamo. The situation increased the excitement with the taboo of voyeurism and the thrill of sex with stranger, but his enormous cock was the best thing she could have hoped for. He filled her every crevice, each thrust was ecstasy and each withdrawal caused her lips to grip on to him as if begging him not to leave her. She met his every thrust with a downward motion of her own causing their lovemaking to erupt into a rhythmic slapping noise. Gwen kissed his neck and begged him to cum inside her pushing herself upon him with everything she had.

Recognizing the quickening of her breath as a warning sign, Doug prepared himself for release. She ceased her assault of kissing upon his neck and thru her head back in a wail of orgasm. Her voice started low in a guttural tone and quickly rose to a crescendo as one then another orgasm shook her being. Doug held on thru her orgasms, controlling his breath and holding back from his own. He stood and pinned her up against the wall, thrusting upward into her with a force that shook the room. She screamed each time he pounded into her causing her a bit of pain with the force but a great amount of pleasure as his groin stimulated her clitoris. Finally feeling his orgasm boil up through his balls, Doug kissed Gwen on the lips and held her close as he erupted into her. His cock convulsed 12 times, releasing all he had within her.

Never before had she felt so satisfied, not even with Brad her high school sweetheart. After several moments of holding one another, they heard the captains announcement the plane would begin landing soon. Each of them dressed in silence while exchanging looks of confusion and contentment with one another. Quietly they slipped out of the bathroom and into the crew section of the plane. No one was around and Gwen gave Doug a quick peck on the lips. Doug returned to his seat and contemplated what just happened. A few minutes later, Gwen came walking up the isle carrying a drink.

"You forgot your beverage, sir." Bending over to had him his drink, Gwen seductively squeezed her breasts together. Doug smiled and took the drink from her hands, allowing his to linger a moment on hers. She quickly moved towards the rear of the cabin and began preparations for landing. Doug idly sipped his drink and then noticed she had written her phone number on the napkin. It began with a Los Angles area code which meant she was a local and that maybe this could be a regular thing he thought. Smiling, Doug settled into his chair and closed his eyes.

Twenty minutes later the plane landed and Doug disembarked. He looked for Gwen in the crowd as everyone got off the plane but did not see her. With a sigh he remembered that he had her number and walked out of the terminal to greet his family.