Doug and Diane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we did dinner...drinks...some dancing, though Mark is not much of a dancer - then back to the house. I told Mark that I was totally exhausted and just wanted to go to bed and get some sleep...though I did get to ride his cock once before crashing. I must have slept 12 hours and woke up alone in Mark's room. So, I got up, showered and went down to find Mark sitting on the porch and he told me the we would be heading back soon and he would take me home."

I got all my stuff packed and put it in the car and saw Mark and Edward coming down the path.

"Edward is coming with us, he and I need to pick up some printing for Dr Stafford." Mark told me.

It seemed strange that they both had to pick up something, but all I asked was - "On a Sunday? You can pick up printings?"

Mark replied that they were opening up just for them.

So Edward got in the back and there wasn't much conversation and when we got home, Edward grabbed by bag and the 3 of us went up to my bedroom...which I realized still had the messed up bed from when Doug was there. I think I blushed realizing how much stuff had happened in 3 days.

Mark came over to me and started kissing me...I pushed him back and said, "Stop, Edward is here."

"That's OK" He said. "The other guys saw a lot more."

Then I heard Edward let out a groan. "Yeah, I heard about that. Where was I? I would have killed to have been there."

Mark started kissing me again really hard and I felt him grinding his cock against me and his hand on my breast...I felt myself getting wet again and ground back against that rod in his pants...I swear, even with Edward there, I would have fucked him, but Mark pulled away and said

"I gotta go pick up the papers, I'll be back."

"What? Where? What about Edward?" I asked, "You cannot leave him here."

Mark looked at me with a wry look on his face and said "I'll be only a couple of hours, you just take care of Ed while I'm gone, you two have already gotten chummy." and then went down the stairs.

My mouth agape, I turned to look at Edward sitting on the bed trying to cover up his erection. I yelled down the stairs. "You cannot be serious, I am not some whore who you can just pimp out!"

Edward looked as stunned as I was. "I know you're not, but believe me when I tell you I had no idea he was going to do this, but now him asking me to help him pick up Dr. Stafford print jobs makes sense. I guess he feels like this might make up for something that happened." Edward said looking down at the floor. "You definitely don't have to do anything, I'll go wait outside until he returns."

I looked at him realizing he was telling the truth. Fucking Mark set me up again. "Stay" I said. "This has nothing to do with you. I think Mark gets some sort of thrill showing me off...I have to admit it was pretty erotic the other night..." I am sure I blushed and looked at Edward still sitting there trying to hide his boner. "But you were right about one thing, you did miss out on Mark showing me off. Just sit there and enjoy. If you want to free that thing in your pants, you might also feel better."

With that I untied my halter freeing my breasts and shook them at him...his eyes were huge...and unblinking while his hands pulled his pants down. Nice cock...long hard and pulsing...oh this is getting me really wet again. I slipped off my shorts and walked over and stood naked in front of him. He just sat there alternately starting at my boobs and my pussy. "Go ahead, touch me...all your brothers sure did."

Oh my God his fingers were making my nipples burn and my pussy wet as hell. He leaned in and started licking my pussy - I put one leg up on the bed making it easier for him, all the while he kept pinching, rubbing and pulling on my nipples.

Sarah, you should have felt that guy's tongue! Long, hard and so skilled. He had me cumming in no time and when my knees failed me I slipped down to the floor and found my face right against his rock hard cock. I had no problem returning the favor and wrapped my lips around that beautiful fleshy rod. I took him as deep as I could and felt his heavy balls with my hand. I was sure he would not last long and kept trying to take it deeper and deeper.

I felt his hand gently pushing on the back of my head encouraging me...he tasted so good...I loved the feel of that large head in the back of my throat. When he said he was cumming and tried to pull my face off him, I couldn't resist and drove my mouth all the way down. As I was gagging on his cock I felt his hot cum squirt down my throat. Sarah, I was like a starving woman sucking every drop out of his balls.

He finally pushed me off and said "God, that's enough, you have no idea how good that felt. I've been needing relief since Friday night when you had on the tight red top." I had no doubt he was telling the truth since I felt like I swallowed a pint of cum."

"OK, this is for sure that you are a slut, that makes three guys you had sex with and 10 more you got naked with and let feel you up. I am so jealous! You really deep throated him? I can't even do Bobby, but I guess I need to practice, practice, practice...man I'm horny. You need to write this down." Sarah said huskily. "I need to get Bobby right after this and find a utility closet or something...I really need a dick right now, perhaps start my practicing."

Diane laughed. "What happened to me? I was this innocent girl and now I've done all these guys? This was not part of any plan I've had.

Anyhow, Edward and I lay there afterwards with him playing with my breasts, nipples...I've never seen a guy more obsessed with my boobs before.

Of course, his dick got hard again and he rolled over and looked in my eyes. "I have a favor to ask."

"What is it?" I asked thinking he wanted to fuck me.

"Put on the red top again...just the red top." I laughed and said sure, got up and went over to my bag, got the top and pulled it on. I looked in the mirror and saw why it was such a hit. My nipples were really visible through it and clung to me like it was painted on. I heard him groan and turned to see him stroking his dick. "Do you want to jerk off looking at me?"

"No, I want you to get on top of me...on my cock and let me play with those incredible breasts while we make love."

I laughed and said "Make love? you want to pound my innocent pussy with that rock hard cock of yours and you call it making love?"

"Innocent pussy? After your last few days you cannot call that innocent." Sarah said. "Give me a break."

Edward didn't know any of that. Shut up and let me finish so you can get Bobby to fill you with his sperm..I'm the slut?

Anyhow, Edward looked sheepish and said, "I know, if you don't want to do this, I understand."

I walked over to the bed, climbed up and swung my leg over him, grabbed his rock hard dick and lowered myself onto him...slowly...rubbing that fleshy head up and down my wet slit...letting him just part my lops...teasing him like Mark did a couple of nights before...soon he was trying to thrust his hips into me but I kept teasing him.

He groaned and looking at his face I knew I was being mean so I dropped down onto him - I'm sure I let out a loud moan. "There, I'm all yours. After all, Mark did say take care of you. I'm yours to do with whatever you want."

Edward wasted no time grabbing my breasts and thrusting his cock into me...with me gripping that cock while I rode him hard. We were making the entire bed bounce up and down so much I was worried it would collapse. Edwards fingers rubbing my breasts, pulling my nipples was driving me nuts. It was made even better with the feel of the tight top.

It wasn't long before he said he was cumming and tried to push me off. I said that I was his to do what he wanted with if he needed to fill me up just go ahead. I swear he came for about a minute all the time really clutching my boobs, they are still sore. When he was done I had to pry his fingers off me. "I think you bruised me." I told him.

"I'm really sorry, it was so intense, and you didn't cum yet."

"That's OK, I'm happy you liked it so much." I rolled off of him and went into the bathroom and had to laugh when I saw the washcloth Doug used on me so long ago. I rinsed it with hot water and cleaned up - the rinsing it again, I when out and cleaned his now soft cock and balls...so wet. I must have really been soaked him.

Amazingly, his cock started to get hard again. "Are you kidding me?" I blurted out.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I haven't been with any one since Beth...Beth went into Mark's room and fucked him. I just could not get that hurt out of my head. That was over a year ago"

"No one?" I asked him.

"No one, and until you last Friday, I wasn't really interested in even looking, but you should see my GPA now." He laughed.

"I continued stroking his cock and noticing the time - Mark was due back in about twenty minutes, I said "I have an idea." I jumped off the bed, got some lube out of the bathroom came back and handed it to Edward.

"What's this?" he said looking at me with a confused look.

"I want you to lube my ass and fuck me. I've never done this before so you have to be slow. Have ever done anal?" I asked him.

He shook his head no with a doubtful look on his face.

Pointing to his now fully rigid cock I said "But I'm sure you will have no problem picking it up. Just two things, go slow and if it hurts me stop and you cannot cum until Mark gets back."

"Why?" Edward asked. "Because, if he is going to pimp me out, I'm going to make sure he regrets it and he's been trying to get into my ass ever since we started to have sex...and I'll let you pop my anal cherry."

Edward took the lube from me and asked how we should do it. "How about I'll face the headboard so when Mark returns there is no doubt which hole you are filling up." It was incredible feeling his finger slide into me with the lube...then two fingers. I felt myself relaxing and pushing back against his fingers and groaning I asked him if he has anything bigger to put in there...Sarah, the feeling of his head entering my anus, though at first painful...he is quite big - bigger than Mark by the way, and no, not as big as Doug was exquisite. He slowly pushed it in and pulled it out...deeper and deeper each time until he was buried all the way in. As he was thrusting his balls were slapping against my clit...you have to try this with Bobby. Have you tried anal yet?

"No, I've been saying no to Bobby...all the time. He is in for a treat."

So Edward kept up the pace and reached around and while playing with my breast with one hand, fingered my pussy with the other. I swear I came another couple of times and I was worried the he would cum before Mark got back, but he truly had stamina. I had to periodically bury my face in the pillow since my arms were so tired holding myself up.

It must have been 30-40 minutes later that I heard the car...I got back up and started pounding back into Edward, and then I heard Mark enter the bedroom which prompted me to groan out loud "Fuck my ass...fuck me hard. I want you to come in my ass you fucking stud." That seems to be all it took and with a loud groan, Edward filled my ass with his cum and collapsed on top of me as I fell forward with exhaustion. You have no idea how hard it is to hold yourself up the a man's body riding you for 45 minutes.

My arms are still sore. I need to tell coach Richards that those wimpy pushups are not nearly as good a workout." Diane sputtered out.

Sarah laughed saying "I suspect coach Richards knows all about that work out. You ever see how he looks at some of the boys? Amazing weekend. I'm afraid it might not be possible to top that. I'll bet you are pretty sore down there."

You have no idea. I can barely sit through the classes. Anyhow, that was my weekend and I've decided to dump Mark. You should have seen his face. I'm sure he didn't expect that. He was really mad, but he couldn't show it. He glared at Edward as he was getting dressed...didn't even let the poor guy shower and clean up before they left. And Mark didn't say a single word to me when he left...asshole. That's what he gets for being such a prick. I really thought he was a nice guy and respected me. But I was just a warm piece of flesh to stick his dick in and enhance his rep with his boys. Ugh, why'd I not see it before?

Sarah put her hand on Diane's shoulder, "Baby, all guys are like that, they all have their trophy wives/ girlfriends, whatever to stick their dicks in when they feel like it and to parade around so others can be jealous they can't stick their dicks in you. The key is to find one who somehow also shows feelings for you. Edward sound like he might be the one...you never know."

I can't, too complicated...and I'm never going back to that frat house, I might just swear off guys for a while...though Doug might be the exception...I still can't get the size of Doug's dick out of my mind...

"Remember, you have to invite me over." Sarah said. "I need to see that for myself. You know, if sucks living vicariously through you...I need to actually live some of this...Let's get back before we are late to English Lit."

12