Doug's Birthday

Story Info
Boy gets a night out with friends, aunt and uncle.
5.6k words
4.44
55.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers

The following story contains several sexual themes: incest, group sex, mature partners with younger partners, oral sex, and all of it is consensual. That being said, all participating characters are over 18 years of age. If any of that offends or is not to your taste, please skip. The events and characters are fictitious. No resemblance to actual people or events is intended.

This is entirely my own creation. I edit my own work and I am an amateur writer and editor. There will undoubtedly be a few things I missed, despite my best efforts. I am from the Midwest, USA. Some of my word choices and sentence structure may sound different to you. I hope none of it detracts from your enjoyment of the story.

I hope it arouses and entertains. As you read, my intention is that you get hot & hard or wet & tingly. If your panties are on the floor under your computer chair or a towel is around your cock by the time you reach the end, I will consider this a success. If you have constructive criticism or (hopefully) praise, I hope you will leave a comment. I really like to receive comments and if you do comment on the story on the site and also include a way to contact you; I will do so. So please, enjoy.

*****

This took place a few years back. I remember the chaos in the family at the time. I was pissed as Hell at my sister, Veronica-Ronnie. She and her husband, Stu, had been fighting a lot lately. Everyone knew the divorce was coming, but they continued to stay in the same house together and make everyone around them miserable. Her son was having his 18th birthday soon and with all the screaming and yelling, I figured they had nothing planned for him, if they even remembered his birthday at all.

My name is Monica. Before I get too far into this, I would like to tell you a little bit more about my family. I am 38 years old and my husband, Martin, is 40. We have one son named Nathan-Nate; he is 15 years old.

Ronnie's son, Douglas, is the older of the two boys and just turning 18. His birthday party and all that happened is the focus of this story.

Doug is a good kid. He was a bit rebellious when he was younger, but really straightened out when he hit high school. He kept his grades up so he could participate in sports all year. In the autumn, he was in cross country, in the winter, he was in basketball, and in the spring, he was in softball. He is tall and lean muscled. He is 6'2, has black hair and a gorgeous chiseled jaw. He is about 200 lbs. His eyes are the same steely gray as his dad, Stu's. He is a younger gentler version of his dad. Doug works for a friend of the family, Bryan and his landscaping company. He will also be attending college this coming autumn, working on a Human Resources degree.

My husband, Marty, is a man's man. He is extremely intelligent, very logical and never seems to lose his calm. He is 6'0 and about 195 lbs. Marty is a loving father and a great husband. He treats us all so well. Our son adores him. Scout leader and hero to both his nephew Doug and our own son Nate as they grew up. Anyone can be a father; Marty demonstrates what it is to be a Dad.

On a personal note, he has a kinky streak in him too. We were both swingers in our younger days but mellowed when we had Nate and got out of that scene. We still liked to spice things up with dirty talk, some light bondage and other paraphernalia. I dress sexy for him and he does so for me. We made a couple sexy home videos and I often let him take sexy pictures of me.

He is a great provider also and doesn't hold back. Vacations, gifts, and everything we need. Nate will be getting a car on his 16th birthday and his college fund is ready when he graduates. My Nate is a loving son. He is our dreamer. He keeps his head practically shaved. He is into motorcycle and cars. He wants to become a mechanic when he gets older and do the customizing you see on those car shows. His eyes are crystal blue like mine. He isn't in this story too much because he wasn't at his cousin's birthday party. He spent the night at my other sister, Beth's house.

Me? As I said, my name is Monica. I work at the hospital and I'm proud of the fact that I go to the gym regularly and I do yoga almost daily. I compete in the weight loss challenge after the holidays at work every year. I don't win, but it helps keep me motivated. I would love to tell you that I look like I'm in my 20's and am super hot, but that's just not the case. I look my age, maybe a few years younger. There is no doubt, I am a mother, but I would like to think I'm a MILF. I'm 5'5 and slender. I have long blonde hair that reaches about the middle of my back and clear blue eyes. I'm a little soft across the middle, but the exercise keeps me from getting chubby and my arms and legs have some definition. I don't have a double chin and I have very little sag to my 36C chest. I can still turn a few heads. My butt is a little bigger than I'd like (that's common, I'm sure), but still smooth. Once I get a little sun, I look pretty good in a bikini still.

+++++

My nephew, Doug's birthday was coming up at the end of June. Near the end of May, Marty approached me about it.

"Have your heard anything from Ronnie about Doug's birthday," he asked me. "I wanted to see what he wanted. 18 is a big deal."

I was in the bathroom just getting out of the shower and shook my head angrily, "No. She is pissing me off. She and Stu are going at it all the time, I bet she hasn't even had time to think about it." I stepped into my walk-in closet and plucked up some night wear as he continued.

"Well, what if we don't do the usual cake and ice cream thing at Beth's this year?" he said.

"What? We do that every year," I said, poking my head out.

Marty explained, "That's the point. Remember? 18? Big deal? I think we should take him out for some fun away from the fighting for the night on his actual birthday and do the cake and ice cream at Beth's with the family the following weekend."

I came out of the closet holding my nightgown and thong. I brushed my hair up in ponytail. My nightgown is a pale pink silk that hangs just above mid-thigh with lace at the collar and at the hem. I put the night gown and the white lace thong on the

bed and sat down next to the clothes and began putting lotion on my legs while I thought about Marty's idea.

"Do you think he would have fun with just us?" I finally asked.

"It doesn't have to be just us," Marty began. "We can let him bring a couple friends and take them out to a nice dinner and then back here afterward. They can hang out in the basement and play pool and listen to their music in a safe friendly zone.

I listened, but wasn't convinced, "It's his birthday. He'll probably want to spend it with his family."

"Doug would probably enjoy a night with friends and not having to listen to his parents go at it again. I think it makes sense. I put some thought into it. Someplace nice so they, uh, we can all dress up for it. I won't even drink so you can have a few," Marty finished.

I thought about it and agreed, "It does make sense. O-kay. I'll call Beth in the morning and get her to watch Nate that night. Then we will do the pool party at her house the weekend following Doug's birthday."

"She says O-kay," Marty called out.

Doug burst into the room, "Awesome! Thank...oops sorry Aunt Monica."

I realized the Doug was suddenly getting an eyeful of his Aunt's naked body. I snatched up my night gown holding it over me.

I didn't know you weren't decent," Doug apologized.

I smiled sweetly, he was still such a sweet boy, "Don't worry about it, honey, I just didn't know you were even here, or I would have covered up. Marty told me his idea and it sounds nice. We will make sure you have a good time on your birthday."

"I'm sorry, honey, I should have led with that. I talked to Stu this afternoon and I got the impression that they hadn't talked about it yet, like you figured. Then Doug came over to drop off some movies and I asked him about my idea. He liked it so I pitched it to you. You were kinda set-up" Marty chuckled, "Hey, the following weekend will be 4th of July weekend too. We can get some fireworks for the party at Beth's," Marty offered.

"Thanks, Uncle Marty," Doug leaned in and hugged him. "Thanks, Aunt Monica," he leaned over to kiss my cheek. From this vantage, I couldn't help but notice the nice bulge in his loose sweat shorts. Seeing me naked had to be the cause of his semi erection. Since I was only holding the nightgown over me, he could still see my bare back and the sides of my breasts as I sat there. That was interesting. I had gotten him aroused.

I watched the two of them going over the details. I kept glancing down at Doug's cock in his shorts as they talked. I noticed him peeking down at me a couple times too. It was nice knowing I could still arouse and excite and young man. His package looked to be a nice size too.

"Alright, you two, get out of here so I can get dressed," I ordered.

+++++

The next day, I was going through my closet trying to decide what I would wear to dinner. I picked out one of my sexier dresses. It was a shimmery blue spandex and nylon material. I had matching heels to go with it too. I figured some black panty-hose and it would look very nice. It was just long enough to be decent, and I figured it was a perfect party dress. I thought maybe Doug would enjoy it too; seeing a little more of me on his birthday. I liked the idea of showing off a bit for him.

The more I thought about him being aroused by me the night before, the naughtier my thoughts became. Pretty soon, I was full-on fantasizing. At first, I was just imagining a passionate non-Aunt-like kiss on his birthday. Then it turned into making out with him in the basement. Not long after, I was imagining going down on his hard young cock. Eventually I fantasized about giving my nephew the best present, fulfilling my fantasy of Doug filling his horny naughty Aunt. I kept trying to shake these desires, but each time, they returned naughtier and lustier and more vivid than before. My panties were so damp from the afternoon of dirty visions. I eventually used my rubbery friend to take the edge off my arousal.

+++++

The Saturday of the party arrived. My thoughts had been such a ride of sexual desires. Marty wasn't complaining. He had been getting sex so much lately. Every night I came to bed with a need and he was more than happy to take care of me.

I wanted to get an early start. We had dinner reservations at 7:30pm. I wanted to eat, drink and make merry, but be back before too late so we could unwind a little. I dropped Nate off at Beth's house at about 3:00 in the afternoon and drove home to get ready. Doug came over at 5:00pm to get ready at our house. I got in the shower in my room and Marty used the one attached to Nate's room. Doug got ready in the bathroom downstairs in the hall.

Doug had arranged for a couple of friends to meet us at the restaurant. They were kids he knew from school and friends he'd grown up with as well. There would be 5 of them plus Marty and myself.

Marty and Doug were in the kitchen waiting for me (as usual). Doug had on a dark blue pinstriped suit and a salmon shirt. His tie was dark blue too. His belt and shoes were a very polished black. Marty had on his double breasted gray suit. He looks so good in that. He had a crisp white shirt and a gray tie. I had on the blue dress, matching heels and black panty-hose. I had on a black silk thong and a matching black bra. My boobs were nicely accentuated creating a sexy deep cleavage. My hair was back and up with a few strands framing my face. Slick red lipstick and smoky eye make-up completed my look. I had over-estimated the dress and had to keep tugging it down to keep it decent. It kept riding up to my plump rump. Both men wolf whistled when I strutted into the kitchen.

"Wow Aunt Monica, you look hot," Doug said, "You're gonna be the hottest chick there."

"Chick?" I asked sternly.

He blushed and corrected, "Sorry. Lady there."

I kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you, Honey. Much better." I smirked to myself. He thought I was "hot" tonight.

"Honey, you do look sensational," Marty said. "Let's get going. You can't have the party without the guest of honor."

Doug's friends were at the restaurant when we arrived. The restaurant was Anderson's Steak House on Concourse Ave. We had one of the private rooms to ourselves for the party. It's an upscale place with fantastic food and service. You can even try to cook your own steak or have it done. A couple of the kids gave it a shot and laughed so much doing it. Everyone was dressed to impress and we made a very nice looking group. We all had fun and it was a great night.

Doug got the royal treatment. He had a massive rib-eye with all the sides, tall cold drinks and the wait staff sang "Happy Birthday." One of the girls in his group brought a cake too so Doug could blow out the candles and make a wish on his birthday. Doug was little embarrassed about being the center of attention, but he was still laughing and enjoying himself.

One of the girls, Amber, had been texting someone on and off throughout dinner. Finally she spoke up.

"Hey everyone," she began, "Tiffany says she wants to hook-up with us later. She said she'll meet us at the house."

Everyone muttered and began rolling their eyes.

"She finally broke with Sean," Amber announced.

I asked, "What's going on? Who is this Tiffany?"

Doug explained, "Tiffany is a friend of ours. She is dating this older guy named Sean. He was cheating on her with couple

girls though and we've been on her case to dump him."

"Yea," one of the other girls added. "It has caused some fights."

Amber said, "Well, she finally caught him with another girl. She wanted to apologize for not believing us. She wanted to come have a good time with us. Plus, she said if she missed Doug's 18th completely, she couldn't live with herself!"

Everyone agreed to meet up with her later and we went back to enjoying our meal. The check finally arrived and Amber texted Tiffany to meet us at our house.

When we pulled in, we met Tiffany. She was standing next to her car, parked at the curb in front of our house. It was a beat up old mustang. We exchanged pleasantries and Martin and I went inside while the kids talked about the recent turn of events with Tiffany and her guy. They joined us shortly after and the merriment got underway. The kids took turns hooking up their I-phones to the dock so they had their music going.

Tiffany was very sweet and incredibly beautiful. Why anyone would cheat on her is beyond me. She was 18, 5'7 and slender. She had maybea little more than a B cup, but that suited her just right. She had red hair, but it wasn't natural. It was the popular style and she looked cool with it. Her eyes were a dark brown and ringed with a smoky eye-liner that made them hypnotic and sexy. Her skin was a beautiful golden tan with a healthy luster. She had on a long silver tunic style dress with a wide belt and black heels. She was very polite and friendly and soon everyone let bygones be bygones.

"She is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen," Marty whispered to me; and I have to say I agreed with him completely.

Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" again for Doug.

The game room in the basement has a pool table, some surround sound for the music, a dart board and some comfy couches and easy chairs. The guys liked having us girls there. All the cleavage and long legs were even more exposed as we enjoyed playing pool with the guys. Whenever one of the girls leaned in for a shot on the table, plenty of skin was exposed to the men's appreciative eyes. There was a lot of hooting and cheering. More than one drunken pair of hands copped a feel on my exposed booty or hips, helping to "keep me steady" during my shots. Michaela popped out of her dress once while leaning in to shoot. She didn't notice until her shot was made. She quickly covered it amidst the cheers and laughter.

It was great night and at about midnight, it began winding down. The group began ending the night. Little by little, the others said their good-byes and left. Eventually, it was just Marty, Doug, Tiffany and me left. Marty and I had a few drink and had gotten a good buzz on and were up for more fun.

Tiffany and Marty were playing a game of darts while I played a game of pool against Doug. He had a good break and was threatening to run the table on me.

"I'll make you a bet," I said while Doug was chalking his stick. "If you win, I'll give you a birthday kiss."

Doug looked at me, "Won't the birthday boy get one from his favorite Aunt anyway?"

I looked at him meaningfully and drifted up to him close.

"I mean a good birthday kiss..." I told him.

Doug laughed nervously, "Are you sure, Aunt Monica? I'm gonna finish with these next two shots."

"What's the matter, birthday-boy," I asked tauntingly, "Scared?"

"You're on," he said.

He leaned in for his shot, the concentration evident on his face. He lined it up and as his stick pulled back, I pulled the neckline of my dress and bra down exposing my tits to him. His eyes flicked up as he shot and he missed even contacting the cue ball to his target.

"No fair!" he shouted, but I could see the smile on his lips and in his eyes.

I looked at him innocently (at least as innocent as you can look with your boobs exposed), "Oops." I tugged the top back up, ending his show, "My turn to shoot."

I leaned in for my shot, my legs were spread. I knew Doug could see up my dress and panty-hosed legs, all the way to my silky thong. I heard him suck in a breath. It pleased me to no end knowing he liked what he was seeing. It also gave me an unexplainable thrill, putting myself on display to my own nephew's roaming eyes. The thong was snug to my cunt I could tell I was getting the silk damp. The dress had ridden up high enough that the cleft where my legs met my butt was what he could view.

I looked up to where the other two were standing. Martin and Tiffany were no longer shooting darts. They were now just talking in low tones. I grinned to myself. I knew Marty had found himself a play mate tonight in the beautiful Tiffany. She seemed to be enjoying his company too. She was coming on to him and he was responding in kind. I had a feeling that no matter what else what happened tonight, Tiffany would be spending the night.

I shot a couple more times, putting in a few balls.

"What do I get if I win," I asked, lining up my next shot.

Doug's eyes never left my exposed butt and thong clad pussy when he answered, "I'll give YOU a kiss."

Unfortunately, my next shot missed by a mile, bouncing against the rails a few times. Doug took over and managed to finish up the round.

"My win," he said smugly, smiling at me.

"Nice one," I admitted.

Marty added in, "That was a good shot." Tiffany said something that got Marty's attention and Doug and I were quickly forgotten.

I walked over to Doug as he was putting away our sticks, "I believe I owe you a kiss now."

"Wait one second, Aunt Monica," Doug said, "I have to run to the restroom first. Sorry"

He went down the hallway to our bathroom. Marty had a small bathroom put in a few years back with just a toilet, a tiny sink, and small shower stall. I stood there for a moment. I wasn't sure where I should be when I gave Doug his birthday kiss. I was nervous about it. I looked over at Marty and Tiffany. They were pulling pool cues, apparently going to play now that Doug and I were off the table. They really seemed to be enjoying each other's company and were paying me no heed.

I pondered for a moment, biting my lip. I thought about exactly what I was planning on doing tonight. Before I even realized it, I was halfway down the hallway to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom door just as Doug opened it to exit. He looked startled, at first, to see me right there at the door too.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers
12