Doug's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are still due a kiss," was all I said as explanation.

My lips crashed into his as I pushed him back into the bathroom. He bumped back into the sink. His mouth recovered faster than the rest of him as his tongue was immediately probing my mouth, dueling with my own tongue. His hands found my ass, pulling me tighter against his strong young form. He gripped my full globes, sliding his hands down then up; snagging the bottom of my dress and pulling it up to my waist, exposing my panty-hose clad ass.

I broke away, leaning back to look at him. He looked worried, like he may have gone too far.

Finally, he smiled, "Wow, Aunt Monica! That was some kiss."

"That wasn't your birthday kiss," I told him. I sank to my knees, and began undoing his belt. His eyes got as big as saucers when I unzipped his slacks. Hooking my fingers into his boxer briefs, I slid the waistband over his hard young manhood.

It sprang up. I purred with delight as my hand took ahold. My other went up his thigh, scraping lightly until I was cupping high tight balls. I played my nails gently over his sac. His cock twitched in anticipation. His head was back, facing the ceiling but with his eyes closed and mouth agape.

I lowered my face to take him into my warm, sucking mouth. My tongue swirled around his shaft, caressing the hot velvety skin. I moaned as I slid him in. My hot breath causing him to shiver

Doug looked down at me finally, saying, "Oh my God, Aunt Monica. That feels so good."

I smiled up at my handsome nephew. My cheeks hollowed as I sucked hard on his stiff tool. My eyes held his for a moment before I lowered my head back down to his rod, taking him deep into my mouth. I was enjoying Doug's cock so much. My head was doing a frenzied dance as my right hands caressed his chest and my left cupped and fondled his warm fuzzy balls. My loud slurping filled the room.

"You better finish, honey," I told him. "We can't have them wondering what's we're doing in here can we?"

He ran his fingers through my fine hair as I resumed a quicker pace. My moans were louder, but genuine. I was holding nothing back as I gave my nephew some naughty incestuous head. Doug's hips began bucking his throbbing rod at me and his groans were animalistic. I knew he was getting close to cumming and I never wanted to taste someone's seed so badly. I fondled his balls gently as I applied more suction and soon he was gripping the sink as he unloaded his hot spunk into my waiting mouth. I took it all, swallowing and savoring the flavor. I enjoyed his hard rod until he broke away, his penis softening while he got his wind.

I leaned back and stood up. Pulling my dress back down, covering my ass. I wiped my mouth and straightened my appearance. Doug was still leaning against the sink with his eyes shut, a big grin, and sucking in air. He opened his eyes looking at me. The smile on his face was 1000 watts.

"Oh my God, Aunt Monica, That was incredible," he said.

I kissed him on the cheeks and said, "Thanks, Honey. Does that make for a Happy Birthday?" We laughed.

That was great gift, Aunt Monica," he told me.

"Well, we better get out of here. The other two are probably wondering what we are doing in here by now,' I replied.

We got ourselves together and left the bathroom. Down the hall, I was hoping Marty and Tiffany were so into their game, that they wouldn't notice how long we'd been gone. Maybe they were having such fun, they wouldn't notice how embarrassed smiles.

When we got back to the pool table Marty and Tiffany were not at all concerned about where we were or what we had been up to. We reached to rec room and saw they were in no condition to notice us. Tiffany's dress was up around her waist and her cute little thong panties were down at her knees. Her arms were back, gripping the edge of the pool table, bracing herself against Marty's assault. His face was buried in her neck's beating pulse, kissing and sucking on her soft supple skin. His hand was rubbing her hot shaved sex. I don't know how they got that point but the two were on their way to enjoying themselves as well.

I was still horny and it seemed I had the go ahead to play. I crooked my finger at Doug and we joined the other two back in the basement den. I ended up taking Doug to the floor of the den. My nephew laid back and I removed his fine birthday attire. Kissing my hungry mouth and hands moving over my body, Doug rolled us over so he was in top of me. Smiling at me, he peeled my panty-hose down my legs and tossed them aside. I pulled my thong to the side and I realized I was already pretty wet.

I heard Tiffany moaning the background. I knew Marty was giving this girl a fantastic experience. There was no way the young man she had been with could match the experience at lovemaking that Marty possessed. Her pleasure had to be exquisite.

I was going to take my pleasure and teach the young man with me. I pushed him again until he lay prone beneath me. I stood and pulled my dress up and off. I enjoyed the lust blazing in my nephew's eyes as he drank in my nude mature form. Smiling down at him, I straddled his hard young body.

Doug watched with astonishment as I slowly impaled myself on his rock hard member. His breath caught in a small gasp as his cock slid through my lips and entered my slick opening. He reached up with his strong young hands to claim his aunt's boobs, squeezing and fondling until he had me whimpering in lust. My aroused globes were there for his enjoyment. My nephew was losing his virginity to his aunt tonight and he seemed as pleased as punch about it. A teen-ager and a man in the same day.

Meanwhile Marty got to fuck that amazingly sexy little girl on our couch. Keep in mind we had JUST met her that night. He removed her sheath-like dress. Tiffany grinned and giggled as he slowly stripped her of each garment one by one. Once he had that sexy little minx nude, Marty laid her back on the couch and got between her long thin spread legs. Whoever Sean/Shawn was must have already taken her virginity because Marty slid into her tight little cunt with no resistance. She was hot, wet and ready to enjoy what my husband was going to give her. Her moans and squeals were a delight to hear as my husband took the little princess to a whole new level of pleasure that I knew her ex had not given her. Marty is a fantastic lover and Tiffany got to reap the benefits of his knowledge.

Doug asked, "Aunt Monica, can I do you from behind? I wanna watch them too."

"Since it's your birthday, honey and I've already decided I will give you whatever you want."

I was gloriously nude as I got up on all fours for my nephew. He grabbed my hips and pushed himself into me. I knew I would experience this more often from now on. I was in bliss over the way he filled my hot channel. My wet folds were gripping his thick veiny tool. He began pumping his body into mine. The sounds of our skin smacking together was resonant. The room reeked of our sex. Tiffany was squealing in delight and my own moans were echoing in the space as well.

It was a long ride. Doug's thick shaft slid out of me in long powerful motions, before he would thrust back in making my cheeks jiggle. I came hard. Doug's hands were gripping my hips and he pummeled my upturned backside. Finally he pulled me back to him and cried aloud as he emptied his hot young seed deep into my grasping cunt.

We lay there basking in our post "O" bliss. I finally became aware of Marty and Tiffany coming back into the room. I hadn't even realized they left. Marty had a drink glass of water for me and a Pepsi for Doug.

"I thought you guys could use this," He said, handing us the drinks.

"Wow, Doug. I had no idea your aunt and uncle were so cool. I'm so happy I found out what Sean was really like," Tiffany said. She still looked amazing with her hair mussed a bit and the shiny sweat glistening on her tight body. "I came to your party because I was afraid I'd miss this chance. I was kinda hoping you and I could...you know..start dating?"

Doug was wide-eyed, "Yes, Tiffany. Wow, yes! I have thought you were great since 7th grade. I never dreamed you might like me too."

She squealed with delight and jumped on him. They began kissing so Marty and I moved away. I leaned back against the pool table and sat on the edge. Marty needed no encouragement and came over sliding between my outstretched legs. For the second time that night I welcomed a hard rod into me and savored the feeling of ecstasy.

We invited the kids to our bedroom so we could enjoy the big bed. We did some switching here and there. Later that night, I went down on Tiffany making her cum hard while Marty fucked me. Marty ended by fucking her pert tits and squirting on her neck and chest. I took Doug in my mouth a second time and ended with my legs spread wrapped around him when he came deep into me. I obviously know him well enough; so I let him bareback me.

Tiffany and Doug are still together. They recently moved into a place. Near the place where Doug is interning now. He still has a few more credits to finish before he receives his Human Resources degree. Tiffany is now a RN with me at the hospital. We have become great friends. We joke about repeat performances but so far have never done it. She hinted that Martin's birthday is right around the corner, maybe it will become a birthday tradition.

12