Doug's Little Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... I see," she stated flatly as she removed my hand and leaned away from me. "I guess, in that case, we wouldn't want you to lose your grip because of any interference," the girl continued, as she pulled her T-shirt up and over her head.

Tossing the shirt on the seat next to her, Lori leaned against me and pulled my hand back onto her chest. "There... Isn't that a much better grip?" she asked.

"It sure is!" I agreed, again giving the orb a firm squeeze.

I was thrilled that Lori had decided to go topless, but it certainly made keeping my eyes on the road difficult. The few times that we met oncoming traffic, she simply pulled her long hair forward and let it fall over her tits, concealing them enough that nobody but us knew she was nude from the waist up. Her display, and the sheer naughtiness of the situation soon had me sporting a very evident boner.

I felt something on my leg and knew that it was Lori's hand. A moment later, I glanced down to see her wiggling it into the frayed hole in my shorts. Just as her fingers made contact with my hard-on, I repeated her earlier question, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Well, these roads can be a little rough," she echoed as she took hold of my rod. We both laughed out loud before she could finish mocking me.

Knowing that the turn-off for my 'secret spot' was only a mile or so further, I had a thought. I put my foot on the brakes, stopping right in the middle of the road. "Move your hand," I told Lori.

"What's wrong?" she asked as I threw the truck in 'Park'.

"Nothing," I replied as I swung my door open and jumped out. I quickly pulled the tank top over my head and tossed it to her, then unbuttoned my cut-offs and wiggled them down my legs. After working them over my sneakers, I hopped back into the truck and said, "You thought it would be interesting for me to go like this. Besides, I wouldn't want you to lose your grip."

I dropped my shorts in her lap and leaned over to kiss her. She had an astonished look on her face that quickly turned to a flirtatious grin. I pressed my lips to her grin and shot my tongue into her open mouth. Lori reciprocated by pushing hers back at me while reaching for my dick.

Leaning back on the seat, I shifted the truck into 'Drive' and started down the road once more. Lori rearranged her body, reclining on me again, then started a slow and rhythmic motion with her hand, up and down my cock. I returned my own hand to its place on her tit, and started toying with the stiff nipple as we continued our journey.

When I slowed the vehicle to turn off the road, I told Lori, "You might want to sit up. This part can really be bumpy." The drive was more like a couple of rugged trails than a road, and it was rutted deeply in places. This was one of the features that kept the spot secluded, besides the fact that hardly anyone knew about it.

As we traversed the rough terrain, Lori's boobs jiggled and bounced captivatingly. I nearly lost control of the truck a couple of times because I was paying more attention to them than where I was going. "Quit looking at my tits and watch where you're going," Lori laughingly reprimanded.

I did, and a few minutes later we came to a stop in a grassy opening on the bank of a large lake, created as the result of a past strip mining operation. The spot was completely shielded from the road by thick wooded areas all around, and the only access was the way we had just come. If anyone approached, I'd know about it long before they arrived. I explained all of this to Lori and then got out of the truck.

She followed suit, her succulent boobs bouncing mightily as her feet hit the ground. Immediately, she unfastened her shorts and wiggled them off, tossing them back into the truck's cab. I still couldn't believe how magnificent she was, and how fortunate I was.

"God you're gorgeous!" I declared as I took her in my arms, confessing again, "I've pictured you naked a thousand times, but never imagined you this beautiful."

Lori blushed and retorted, "Stop it; You're embarrassing me," then added, "Just shut up and fuck me already," making a transition from shy to sultry as she did.

Moving her out of the way, I leaned into the truck and rummaged behind the seat, producing a blanket that I carried for emergencies. Lori helped me spread the blanket over the tall grass and we both stepped onto it. We embraced again, our lips and tongues converging in a heated, and lengthy, french kiss.

Eventually, Lori pulled away and dropped to her knees in front of me. My hard-on was sticking straight out, and she didn't waste time teasing me. Her pouty lips parted and she took my glans into the warm, moist confines of her tender mouth. Her eyes turned upward as she seemingly sought my approval. Again I paralleled my earlier statements. "You are so beautiful," I said, "And that feels fantastic."

That was all the encouragement she needed, and Lori quickly increased her actions on my cock. She had told me that she'd only been with a 'few' guys, but her fellatio skills reflected those of a veteran lover. Her lips and tongue worked up and down my pole effortlessly, bringing wonderful tingling sensations to my abdomen.

From time to time, the girl would extract me from her oral cavity and kiss down the underside of my shaft as she held me upright. Reaching my ball-sack, she'd tenderly kiss and lick at my dangling testicles. Even though she wasn't able to deep throat me, the way Tina had done the night before, Lori was driving me wild with her oral abilities. Her lips and tongue felt almost indescribable on my manhood, and she had me nearing the point of no return within a few minutes.

"God that feels good," I groaned. "Why don't you lay down and let me do you for a while?" I offered.

"Mmm... Aahh," she mumbled as she withdrew from my prick, and then with her mouth free, said, "Oh... Uh, okay." Her voice had a surprised tone, as if she hadn't expected me to repay her efforts.

"Unless you don't want me to," I said, giving her the option.

"It's not that..." she began. "I was just caught off guard a little. None of the other guys ever offered to do that," she explained.

"You mean to tell me you've never had your pussy eaten before?" I asked, astounded that anyone would pass up the opportunity. Especially with someone as adorable as Lori.

"Well, I have," she started, "But I could only get one guy to do it, and he wasn't really interested. Tina's the only one whose offered."

As I dropped to my knees, I asked, "And did you let her?"

"Uh-huh," Lori replied, nodding her head and blushing again.

"Did you enjoy it?" I wanted to know, still quite curious about the pair's coupling.

"Uhh-HUH!" the girl returned enthusiastically.

"Lay back," I instructed.

Lori rocked backward and lowered her bottom to the blanket as she rotated her legs from beneath her. When she was situated, I moved in front of her bent and upright knees. Placing a hand on each one, I parted her legs and pushed them in opposite directions. I continued until her feet were separated enough to accommodate my torso. While I did, her furry vagina became exposed to me, the thin labial lips parting slightly.

I paused for a moment, just to admire the feast that awaited me. I remember wondering how anyone could not want to dive into her sweetness. I didn't dwell on it, and quickly lowered my body between the teen's legs. Before I lowered my face to her crotch, I looked into Lori's eyes and saw a wonderful anticipation in them. She was ready, and I wasn't going to disappoint her. I made up my mind that I was going to take my time and give her the most enjoyable experience that I could.

I dropped my face and started placing soft kisses on her inner thighs, bringing a deep sigh from Lori. Gradually, I progressed by extending the kisses upward, over her densely haired mound, coming within a fraction of an inch of her vaginal opening. I kept this up for several minutes and then directed a more intense, and lingering, kiss directly on her clitoral hood. Lori's hips flinched and she let out a steamy, "Ohhh... Mmmm."

Trailing the kisses down the length of her slit produced more of the same subtle reactions from the girl. And when I finally parted her folds, letting my tongue slither between them, Lori professed a louder, "Oh god... Ohh yes..." I felt her fingers touch my head, then running through my hair, and it was obvious that she was enjoying what I was doing.

After a moment or two of lightly jabbing at her damp hole with my tongue, I licked upward, leaving my tongue between her labia and culminating with a flick of her clitoris. Once more, Lori flinched and she moaned with pleasure. I repeated the process a few more times, until her ass was undulating beneath me. Over and over, she panted out, "Uhhmmm," and, "Oh god..." as I teased her.

Eventually, my ministrations centered on her love button. I licked small circles around the tiny organ, and then rapidly flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth over it. "Uh... Uh..." Lori whined, her hips rising from the blanket, and then, "Mmmmm," as I sucked the digit between my lips. When I released the nub, Lori exhaled loudly and let her butt return to the blanket.

I gave her a moment to relax and then began the entire process over by jamming my tongue deep into her womanly split. I worked it in and out of her, driving deeper than before, tasting the heavenly nectar of the teen's increasing arousal. Again, I lapped up her division, pausing to suck each of her satiny pussy lips before I ascended to her clit.

This time, as I orally attacked the stiffened sprout, I brought my hand into the girl's crotch. Working gently, but with some force, I delved into her opening with my middle finger. "Ooohh, Uh-huhhh," Lori exuded as I pushed deeper into her. Once I had the appendage pressed in as far as I could, I began to wiggle it about, bringing another breathy exhortation from the woman.

Lori cooed and groaned as I started, and continued, to work in and out of her box. Finally, after several minutes of increasing vocalizations and body flexing, Lori puffed out, "Oh G-god Baby..." And with a certain pleading quality she added, "Do me now... Fuck me Tom."

I moved my sucking lips away from her twat and raised up on my knees, leaving my hand between her thighs to keep up her stimulation. When I was in position, I leaned over her and braced my weight on the ground with my free hand. Giving her clit one last tweak between my thumb and index finger, I took hold of my turgid cock, guiding it toward her steamy entrance.

I pushed my hips forward and felt her soft bush and then the slick, wet lips of her pussy envelope the head of my manhood. Satisfied that I was safely inserted, I extracted my hand and brought it up to brace myself, opposite of the other hand. Holding my weight poised above her, I began to slowly sink into Lori's amazingly tight opening.

From the position that we were in, I could watch the blissful facial expressions that contorted Lori's angelic face as I pushed more of my shaft into her. I took it slow and steady, making sure that she showed no signs of discomfort. When I finally completed burying my cock in the teen's depths, I softly said, "God, you feel good."

"Mmmm... So do you, Babe; So do you," she returned, finally opening her eyes again.

I didn't move for a couple of minutes. I simply held myself inside of her, while dipping my head to kiss her tender lips. Our tongues chased back and forth for a period and then she began to gently bite at my lower lip. While she did, I withdrew about half of my stiff rod and then lovingly thrust it back in, to the hilt. Lori released my lip and closed her eyes again, her mouth still open and forming a silent 'O'.

This was the way she remained for next few moments while I began working myself into a slow and steady rhythm, pumping in and out of her. After a short time, I lowered my head and commenced kissing and biting at her neck and shoulder. As I raised to relocate my head to her other side, I saw that her skin was covered with goosebumps, as it had been when she got out of the shower that morning. Only this time, I knew it wasn't from being cold.

I worked her neck for a few more minutes, and soon Lori was again voicing her pleasure through a series of mewls and moans. My pace quickly built to the point that it was becoming difficult to continue with the neck-nuzzling, and I was forced to lift my head away. When I did, Lori opened her eyes and looked into mine with a lustful stare. "Oh god, Tom...You feel so good inside me," she purred.

Not wanting to cum too quickly, I reduced my pace. Pausing a moment to shift my position a little, I then resumed slowly stabbing into the female. But now my face was hovering directly above Lori's jiggling boobs. Leaning my head downward again, I took her left nipple between my lips. She let out a rewarding "Mmmm, Oh yeah..." and brought her hands together behind my head.

Moving from one to the other, back and forth, I bit and sucked at the stiff buds, bringing more enraptured words and noises from the raven-haired beauty. As I mouth-mauled her tits, I could tell that Lori was nearing her pinnacle, but still had a little ways to go. I guessed, from the tingling in my balls, that I was going to get there before she did.

I didn't want to cum before I'd gotten her off, so I withdrew my slick tool and dismounted her. She gave out a pathetic whine when I exited her pussy, which was quickly replaced by a more lusty growl when I lowered my lips to her clit again. My tongue swirled around and around the organ, and then I sucked it, fairly hard, for several seconds.

By the time I released her clit, Lori's hips were once more rising from the blanket, grinding her mound to my face. While I licked and bit at the hairy surroundings, I returned a hand to the girl's crotch and wedged two fingers into her slippery cunt. Lori groaned loudly and humped at my hand to drive my digits even deeper.

Always concerned about an unwanted pregnancy, I used this opportunity to find out if Lori was protected or not. "Are you on the pill?" I questioned her, unromantically, but necessarily just the same.

"Uh-huh," she replied, then after a pause added, "But don't cum inside me, just to be on the safe side."

It wasn't really what I wanted to hear, but that was exactly why I had asked the question. So I agreed with a simple, "Okay," to let her know I understood her wishes.

Undaunted, I resumed my efforts to bring the girl to completion. And from her body language, I could tell it wouldn't be long. I wormed my fingers in and out of her snug little hole in short jabs while I returned my tongue to her clitoris. I picked up the pace and within moments, Lori was writhing in pleasurable torment. Her hands were grasping at the blanket on either side of her shapely hips, and she was emitting a continual string of gasps mixed into her cries of "Ohh," and "Uhh-Uhh" sounds.

Suddenly she went totally silent and I glanced up to see if something was wrong. I could tell by her expression that there wasn't. Her face was locked in a pre-orgasmic grimace that told me she was on the very verge of exploding. I repositioned myself again, so that I could quickly shove my cock into her when she climaxed. This was a move that I had used on other females with much success, and felt confident that Lori would appreciate it.

When I was poised to strike, I launched into an all out attack on her pussy with my fingers. I jammed them deep into her while I rubbed her sensitive love bud with my thumb. Lori found her voice again and wailed out, "OH GOD... OH GOD..." Again, silence ensued for a few seconds, and then she squealed, "Oh Ff-fuck..." followed by, "Uh-Uh-Uh," and then silence.

Without further warning, Lori's hips slammed upward and she caterwauled, "oh-ohh...ohhHHH!" as her orgasm struck. I jerked my fingers out of her and drove my dick into her pulsating quim. "Ohh Fuck!" she yelled out again and I started banging into her with a good deal of force. My idea of sweet, gentle lovemaking was now gone, with her cumming and me needing to.

I pounded the girl through her orgasm, and was rapidly approaching my own release. Lori's pleasure filled yowls had begun to subside and I was about to pull out of her, with my eruption imminent. "Oh god, Babe... I'm gonna cum!" I groaned, struggling to hold off until the last possible moment to withdraw.

Lori surprised me by throwing her legs around my body and huskily breathing, "Do it inside me."

I wasn't going to argue and slammed my cock into her as far as I could. I froze in that position and, with a loud, "Fuuuckk!", began to spew my semen into the girl's womb. It was almost as though time slowed to a crawl, and I could feel my manhood throb with each jet of cum that escaped it. My whole body tingled and my head was spinning. I was lost in the power and pleasure of one of the best orgasms I had ever experienced.

As I began to regain my wits, I heard Lori's voice. Through the fogginess of my brain, it sounded as though she were calling out from somewhere in the distance, "God, yes... Yes... Fill me with your cummm...." And then I could feel her hugging me, both with her arms, and her legs, which were still firmly locked around my hips. "It feels so good," she sighed loudly.

Finally recapturing my senses, I breathlessly agreed, "Yes it does, Babe," and then slumped forward on her somewhat. I kissed her lovingly as we both continued to catch our breath. For several minutes we lay there, simply adoring each other, and the glow of our post-orgasmic bliss. Finally, I pulled my wilting penis out of her and rolled off, coming to rest on my back next to Lori, on the blanket.

We both let out a long, deep sigh, almost simultaneously, and then laughed out loud. We turned onto our sides, facing one another, and kissed again. I pulled back a bit and opened my arms, offering to hold Lori. She readily snuggled in, resting her head against my chest, and I closed them around her warm body.

We lay there silently for a while, then curiosity got the better of me and I asked, "Why did you change your mind?"

"About what?" she returned.

"About not cumming in you," I clarified.

"I'm not sure," she said, "You're the first one I've let do it." She sighed again, and dreamily told me, "It felt really good, too."

"Yes it did," I replied, hugging her tightly.

"And you can do it again, next time," she said, letting me know that this was not just a one-time thing.

"Want to spend the night out here?" I asked, telling her, "We can run to town and pick up a tent and stuff."

Lori informed me that she couldn't; At least not that night, because she had to be somewhere early the next morning. "But it sounds like a good idea. How about next weekend?" she offered.

That next weekend was the first time Lori spent the night with me, but not the last, by far.

~~THE END~~

12