Dove's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
How much can she endure?
4.3k words
4.55
44.3k
23

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone for your votes and comments on part one! I have ch. 3 outlined, but I have to confess at this point I'm not sure how this dark saga is going to end.

As always, all characters are over the age of 18.

*****

PHYLLIS had called it right. When she woke up, she was back in her dark little cell.

She couldn't remember how the night had ended, or how or when she had been taken down from the pony. She guessed she had finally fainted from the pain and exhaustion.

She started to sit up and groaned loudly. She realized she was living out the old cliche' aching from head to toe.

Every part of her body hurt, from her scalp where he had pulled her hair, to the soles of her cruelly paddled feet. Even in the dim light of her cell, she could see the marks and welts on her breasts. Her wrists and shoulders were stiff and sore, her butt was an island of pain, and there was a slow, agonizing fire burning between her legs.

She glanced around and realized there was an addition in her cell-a small wooden stool. Sitting on it was a bottle of water, a couple of pills, and a small tube of some kind of cream or salve.

She took a grateful drink of water, then another to swallow the pills, assuming they were either painkillers or antibiotics. Then she squeezed outsome of the cream and gingerly rubbed it into her sorest spots, wincing as her fingers touched tender, raw flesh.

With nothing else to do, she curled back up on the narrow cot and silently cried until she mercifully fell back to sleep.

For the next three days, they mostly left her alone. She saw no one but the silent Barry. Three times a day, he pushed a bowl of gruel and bottles of water into her cell. Once a day, he took her to a small, spartan bathroom so she could shower and brush her teeth.

She tried to eat, but had almost no appetite. With no utensils provided, she had to eat with her fingers. The mush wasn't bad tasting-usually it was totally bland, but sometimes she could taste either fish or fruit mixed into the...whatever it was. She'd dip her fingers in once or twice and bring them to her mouth, but then her stomach would churn and she'd push the bowl away and curl back up on the cot.

Finally on the fourth day, when the outer bank-vault door opened, it wasn't just Barry. He was there too. She closed her eyes for a moment and sighed deeply, her stomach clenching with a mixture of hatred and fear.

Neither man spoke. Alexander rolled the second, barred door to the side and Barry hauled her out into the hallway. They had brought a low, padded bench with cuffs for her ankles.

Barry bent her over the bench, and Alexander held her wrists while he locked her wildly kicking feet into the cuffs. Then they switched, Barry holding her arms in his vise-like grip while Alexander whacked her ass with a cane...a dozen strokes that left her howling and sobbing.

She was uncuffed, shoved back into her cell, and left again.

Two more 'meals', and the duo were back. Again, not a word was said. She was dragged out, bound and beaten...this time it was the crop on the back of her thighs...and shoved back in her cell to whimper and cry in the near-darkness.

It became a pattern. After two bowls of gruel, an hour or two would pass (it was hard to judge time alone in her cell), and they would silently drag her out to the bench and punish her. Whip strokes across her back, the paddle or cane to her ass, and a couple times Barry held her upright, her wrists yanked painfully behind her back and her chest thrust out, while Alexander lashed her breasts with a flogger or thin, whippy cane.

That was her life. Darkness, boredom, pain and suffering.

She knew it was a strategy to break her. Put someone in a position with absolutely nothing to do...no physical or mental stimulation of any kind...and they will begin to look forward to any break in the monotony, even a beating. Fortunately, she understood what they were trying to do and was able to avoid the trap.

After a dozen or so 'session,' the pattern finally broke. Alexander came to her cell alone.

He stood outside the bars with his arms crossed, smirking at the girl quivering on her tiny cot, while she wrapped her arms around her knees and tried to avoid his gaze.

'Do you know why you're being punished?' he finally asked.

There was a long pause as she slowly raised her eyes. He could see contempt and hatred there, but most importantly and most deliciously, fear.

'Because you're a vicious asshole,' she answered at last.

He chuckled. 'Vicious yes. An asshole maybe. But that's not why you're being punished.'

He let her stare a moment longer.

'You're being punished for disobeying me. You were told the very first night what to do when you see your Master.'

'Shut up,' she said dismissively, and looked away.

He ignored her. Taking a step forward, he put a hand through the bars and pointed at the floor.

'Cat!' he barked.

The volume of what she assumed was supposed to be a command made her jerk her head up.

'What the fuck is that supposed to mean?'

He shook his head in mock anger, his eyes glittering with amusement.

'If you had read, instead of tearing up your rules, you would know...and could spare yourself a lot of pain.'

'Now, Dove,' he said sternly, 'hand and knees, palms flat, arms straight, head up, back arched. That's the Cat position-the position you take when I come to your room.'

Her lip curled in disgust, and she didn't even bother to answer. She turned away again and showed him her middle finger.

He made a small gesture, and Barry was there, and soon she was being held over the bench again, the cane biting into her ass.

And the cycle began anew.

They added one twist. The next time they came for her, Barry bent her backwards, holding her arms with one massive arm, the other wrapped around her body just above her breasts. Her feet were cuffed wide enough apart for Alexander to use a riding crop on her pussy, smacking her most sensitive spot until she thought she would pass out from the pain.

She tried to keep her mind occupied during the endless hours alone. She thought up stories, daydreamed about happy moments from her childhood, made up endless top ten lists of her favorite movies, songs, bands and food...but her gaze kept drifting to the cell door, wondering how much longer she had before another beating.

Worse, to her horror and shame, she began to wonder if it wouldn't be worth it just to adopt the humiliating pose.

Hell, if that had been the only thing she had to do to stop the whippings, she would have. But she knew it wouldn't be the end...just the beginning of his demands.

Another dozen sessions went by, and he was alone again. Well, she knew he wasn't truly alone...Barry was just standing out of sight.

No smirk this time. He wore a genuine frown.

'I'm growing frustrated Dove,' he began. 'Frustrated and impatient. I'm close to giving up on you.'

'Good,' she replied. 'Then let me go.'

He snorted softly. 'That will never happen. Understand that, if you understand nothing else. Your life as a free person ended when you opened the door to my men.'

'And you understand this,' she shot back. 'I may be a prisoner, but I will never be your slave.'

'We shall see,' he said, and sure enough there was Barry. This time, however, they didn't pull her out of the cell.

Instead, they held her down and forced something on her.

First, a thick leather collar went around her neck. She could feel little cold spots, like metal, all around on the inside.

Then they attached a very thin, fine link chain to the front, ran it down her body, through her cleavage and between her legs, between the cheeks of her ass, and up her back to the nape of her neck. Alexander pulled until it was taut, and she heard a click as he locked a tiny padlock.

They stepped out of the cell, leaving her standing. It wasn't terribly uncomfortable. The chain was so fine it was almost soft, and while it pressed tight enough to be between her labia, it didn't hurt-although she wouldn't have wanted to run wearing it. Too much movement and it would surely chafe.

She reached down, but there was no slack. Even when she bent her neck, she could only pull it an inch or so to the side-not enough to make any real difference.

She looked up. Barry was out of sight again...but what she did saw made her shudder.

Alexander was holding what looked like a remote control in his hand, and that damn smirk was back.

She reached desperately for some defiance, to fight the fear chilling her.

'What happens when I need to take a shit?' she grumbled.

He laughed. 'It's metal. It's easy to wash. But trust me, that's the least of your concerns right now.'

'That's a training collar, Dove. It was originally designed for large dogs, like pit bulls or German Sheperds. The chain was my idea.'

She couldn't help herself. She crept backwards as he spoke, until her back touched the wall.

He held up the remote. 'It goes up to five, but that would probably knock you out. So we'll just start at two.'

He poked the remote with his index finger, and she stiffened and yelped as electricity jolted through her. From the collar, it flowed down the chain, painfully zapping her skin, her ultra-sensitive clit and inside her pussy, her anus-it was agony.

She howed in pain, and yanked futiley at the collar, staggering around the cell.

It only lasted thirty seconds, but seemed like an eternity. When he finally clicked the button off, she fell to one knee, gasping and sweating, her face streaked with tears.

'CAT!' he bellowed.

She sat on the floor of her cell, on her sore bottom.

'N-no,' she managed to moan.

He shook his head and turned it on again.

This time, he let the current run for a full minute as she screamed and rolled around, her feet kicking, her hands clawing desperately at the collar.

'Cat,' he repeated after he turned it off, his voice calm but emphatic.

She was lying on her side, trembling in pain and fear. He waited...waited...and when she didn't move pushed the button again.

Five more times, he gave her a minute of electric shock, then repeated his command. At some point, her bladder gave out. In her pain and horror she barely noticed.

Her thrashings had brought her close to the bars, facing him. He had been waiting for it.

He crouched down so she could see him. 'Apparently two isn't enough persuasion. Let's try three.'

She heard the dial click as he turned it up.

'Nooooo,' she began, and he paused, wondering if she would follow with a please.

When instead she tried to roll and squirm away, he zapped her again, the voltage even higher.

The pain was so immense she couldn't even scream. Her arms flailed wildly to the sides as she flopped around on her back.

'He can't keep this up,' her mind sang when the pain finally paused. 'He'll kill me.'

He was, in a way, genuinely impressed with her willpower. It just made him more determined to break her.

Four more times she felt the agonizing pain of the collar on setting 3. Finally, with sigh, he stopped and spoke.

'As fun as this is Dove, I have some work to do. Fortunately, this also has a random program. The length of the pain...the length of the pauses...and the power will all vary.'

He chuckled evilly as he pressed a button and set the remote down on the floor.

'You'll even get to feel it on four,' he said, and she whimpered.

'I'll be back in about two hours,' he finished, and walked away as the first jolt jerked another cry of agony from his victim.

She was in Hell. That was the only possible explanation. She had died and gone to Hell.

Nearly delirious with pain, soaked with sweat, sobbing helplessly, Phyllis tried to struggle to her feet, only to be hit with the worst pain yet.

Her body stiffened and spasmed as the electricity roared through her. She looked like a person having a seizure. Thankfully, this blast of agony only lasted about ten seconds.

'Please,' she whimpered in the gloom of her cell. 'Ple-e-e-e-ease.'

And then she could only moan and squirm as more voltage flowed through the collar and chain.

She dragged her battered body over to the bars during one of the longer gaps between shocks, stretching and straining her hand out toward the remote. She could see it, but it was well out of reach. Sobbing, all hope gone, she curled up in a fetal position...until the pain hit again.

And again...and again...and again...until it was too much for her mind and body. Darkness beckoned, and she gratefully dove into unconsciousness.

After a few minutes of silence, Barry peeked around the corner. Seeing the girl passed out, he turned off the electric flow.

Meanwhile, Alexander was in one of the playrooms, amusing himself with two of his slave girls.

He watched with pleasure as Trouble stripped off her hip length white nightgown and lay unresisting on the narrow bed. Her slim body trembled with that intoxicating combination of lust and fear as he locked her wrists and ankles in padded cuffs. It wasn't tight bondage...he wanted the girl to be able to squirm and thrash beneath him.

He nodded to Kitten, and the red-haired girl knelt eagerly between her sister slaves legs, slowly kissing and licking, preparing the bound girl for her Master's pleasure.

Alexander removed his own clothing as he savored the erotic sight. His girls had learned to adore one another as much as they worshipped him. Watching them together was always a treat.

He let the action continue until Trouble was panting and moaning with desire, squirming her hips up at the teasing tongue, and his cock throbbed rock hard.

He tenderly stroked Kitten's head, and she gave the blonde girl's pussy one last lingering kiss before moving aside, her face shiny with the other girls juices.

He took her place, holding his stiff cock in his hand, rubbing the swollen head up and down the girl's dripping slit. Trouble shuddered and gasped, her pussy lips nibbling hungrily as he teased her.

'Beg,' he ordered softly, and obediently the girl responded, pleading in her adorable little-girl voice, begging him to fuck her, begging him to use her for his pleasure, begging for his cock...until he flicked his hips forward and slid deliciously into her soft, warm tunnel.

'Kiss her,' he said to Kitten, and he watched gleefully as the two girls shared kisses and tongues as he pumped slowly in and out of the sweet tight pussy.

Trouble rolled her slender hips, taking him all the way to the hilt, her inner muscles skillfully milking his lust-swollen rod. She moaned with pleasure as her tongue danced with Kitten's, the two girls making sure their Master could see their sexy kisses.

He drove in as far as he could go, his body pressed hard against his pet's warm skin. 'Grind, little one,' he commanded. 'Grind on my cock,' and the girl bucked her hips, her cream flowing warmly around his manhood.

'Cum for me Trouble,' he purred. 'Show your Master how much you love being used by him.'

The girl gasped out a thank you and arched her body up off the bed, her blazing pussy sliding up and down his hardon as it spasmed, squealing with delight as she climaxed.

'Such a good girl,' he murmured, and reached under her, his hands at the small of her back, holding her quivering body in the air as he thrust into her, no longer holding back his own lust. He plunged in again and again until he shot his load, grinning when he felt her cumming again as he sprayed his seed into her.

He stayed motionless above her, catching his breath as he softened. Then he slid gently out of her, smiling at the girl with surprising tenderness.

'Say it little one,' he coaxed softly, and she blushed adorably, but didn't hesitate.

'Thank you for fucking your slave girl so good Master.'

He reached down and brushed her blonde hair away from her face, carressing her cheek with his hand. Then he looked at Kitten, who was smiling adoringly at them both.

'Take care of your sister pet. Get her cleaned up.'

He put on a robe and left the room as Kitten began releasing the other girl's cuffs. Ahh, life was truly grand!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phyllis woke to the sensation of being...washed?

She tried to sit up, alarmed, but found she was strapped down...padded leather belts crossing her upper chest, stomach, biceps and thighs, holding her in place.

There was a tiny blonde girl standing next to the bed she was strapped to, dunking a wash cloth into a basin of warm water and giving her a gentle sponge bath. The girl smiled shyly when Phyllis started moving.

'Are you ok?' the girl asked quietly.

Phyllis groaned and lay back, feeling disoriented. She realized her muscles ached horribly after so many hours spasming under the electric shocks she had endured.

'My names' Trouble,' the girl continued. 'I was told to clean you up.'

She stroked the damp washcloth up and down Phyllis' legs, nonplussed by the other woman's nudity.

Phyllis felt fully awake by now, her head clear, and she looked at the small girl washing her.

'Untie me,' she whispered urgently. 'Untie me and we'll get the hell out of here.'

The girl looked back. Her expression was sympathetic, but she shook her head.

'I can't,' she answered. 'I'm just supposed to give you a bath.'

'You can come with me,' Phyllis pleaded. 'Together we can escape this prison.'

The girl giggled softly. 'I don't want to escape. There's nothing for me out there.'

'Theres freedom out there!'

Trouble sighed and dropped the washcloth into the water.

'No, there isn't. There's just the illusion of freedom.'

'But...' Phyllis started, but the girl continued.

'Before I came here, I was working fifty plus hours a week, and still couldn't afford a car. I could barely pay my utility bills. I was exhausted, stressed, and unhappy.'

Phyllis started to argue again, but the girl kept talking.

'When my boyfriend beat me up, I went to the cops. No what they said?'

Phyllis shook her head.

'That if I didn't act like such a bitch, I wouldn't get punched.'

Phyllis closed her eyes sadly for a long moment. 'I'm sorry,' she said honestly. 'That's terrible.'

'It was. It all was. And then Master found me and brought me here.'

The girl's smile was kind and sincere.

'And sure, it was scary at first. But now...now I have everything I could ever want. Beautiful clothes, the best food, a palace to live in...'

She waved her arms. "His office by itself is bigger than my old apartment.'

'I've been to Paris and seen the Louvre. I've been to Rome and heard the Pope. I'm living out my little girl dream of being a Princess.'

Phyllis shook her head sadly. 'I'm sorry. God, that bastard has destroyed you.'

The smile vanished from Trouble's face, and her lips pursed in anger. She grabbed the washcloth and wrung out excess water.

'No, he saved me,' she retorted, and began washing between Phyllis' legs.

She gasped and tried to squirm away. 'Stop that!' she snapped angrily.

'Are you sore?' the girl asked, genuinely concerned.

'No, I just don't want you doing that!'

The girl continued washing. 'It doesn't matter. I have to.'

She set the cloth back in the basin, and gently dried Phyllis' legs and between with a fluffy towel.

'Look,' Phyllis said. 'Just because your life wasn't perfect is no reason to let someone...do the terrible things to you that monster does.'

Trouble smiled. 'Really, it's not that bad. If you'd just stop fighting, you'd soon see how wonderful it can be here.'

Phyllis scowled. 'Did he send you here to try to convince me to give in to him?'

'No, he sent me here to give you a bath. But you really should stop fighting him. You can't win, you know.'

Phyllis clenched her teeth, not wanting to snarl at the girl, but her determination showed in every clipped syllable.

12