Dove's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll never stop fighting. I will never give in to that sick fuck.'

The girl reached up and touched Phyllis' neck, probing gently with her fingertips.

'Is your neck sore?' she asked.

'No, its not too bad. But really...' she started to say, but the girl was gathering up her stuff, getting ready to leave.

She turned back as she opened the cell door. Her pale blue eyes were kind, and filled with sadness.

'I'm serious Dove,' she said softly. 'You can't win. Master is getting very impatient. He's about ready to give up on you, and if he does...'

She almost seemed to shudder.

'There are lots of worse places than here.'

Trouble slid the barred door shut and pushed a button on the wall. There were some small 'click' sounds, and all the bands holding Phyllis down loosened, allowing her to get up.

She hurried to the toilet as the bigger outer door closed. Then she sat on her cot, drank some water and waited.

She wasn't surprised when the door opened again after a short time, and Alexander was there. He stood with his arms crossed, regarding her pensively. Phyllis tried to keep her face expressionless even as a cold chill of fear crawled up her spine.

'Still,' he said calmly. 'After all that, you still defy me.'

She didn't answer. She didn't move. After a long moment, he sighed and shook his head sadly.

'I honestly never thought I'd have to say this...but I give up.'

Barry made his appearance, looming behind him. The cell door opened, and soon Phyllis found herself in a familiar position, bent over the padded bench. This time, instead of Barry holding her arms, they cuffed her wrists to the front of the bench, and buckled a ball gag in her mouth.

She snarled muffled, impotent curses as Alexander stood in front of her, letting her watch him undress. He had only taken her sexually a couple times in all the weeks she'd been there.

He wasn't a bad looking man-a little soft, sure, but in good shape for a man in his mid-forties, and his organ was larger than any of her old boyfriends. She felt sick at the prospect of the abuse to come, and worried about what would happen to her now that he was finished trying to train her.

He moved behind her as she yanked helplessly at her bonds. Soon, she felt slick fingers rubbing between her legs, then sliding in and out of her pussy. He chuckled as he gripped her hips and slowly pushed his cock inside her.

'They make a millions different kinds of lubes and oils,' he chuckled as he thrust slowly in and out, savoring the soft tightness of her tunnel, 'but nothing is better than good old-fashioned baby oil.'

She groaned in anguish and helpless rage as he used her, the gag taking away even the ability to curse and insult him.

'If you had just not been so stubborn,' he said matter-of-fact as he pulled all the way out of her, his hands moving up to grip her luscious buttocks, 'you'd be living a life of endless sensual pleasure, indulgence, and leisure.'

He pressed the baby-oil slick head of his cock against her tightest hole, relentlessly forcing it in as she howled in pain and humiliation.

'And this would be pure ecstacy,' he laughed.

The sensations were exquisite. Her anal passage was so tight, so warm, so buttery soft he could barely stand it. His cock quivered and throbbed as he plunged in again and again, his eyes feasting on the erotic sight.

Finally, he thrust in to the hilt, gasping and shuddering as he shot his load, holding her hips tightly and jerking her ass from side to side, using her body to milk his spurting cock.

He slid out gently and gave her bare bottom a soft pat. 'You could have been such an outstanding slave,' he said with regret.

He looked to his loyal servant, standing motionless nearby.

'Barry? Would you care to indulge yourself before we get rid of this one?'

'Thank you sir,' came the low, rumbling reply, and even in the midst of her misery Phyliss' head jerked up in surprise. So the monster really could talk!

For such a huge man, Barry had a very normal sized penis. With no preliminaries, he opened his trousers and drove into her pussy. He made no attempt at technique or stamina, simply thrusting in and out and finished quickly.

Alexander crouched in front of the bench, a syringe in his hand. He cupped Phyliss' chin in his other hand, staring into her weeping eyes.

'I want you to remember something, little Dove,' he crooned. 'You could have had a life of nothing but pleasure and luxury, your every whim catered to, your every desire fulfilled. You could have lived like a princess.'

She felt the prick of the needle, and her stomach churned with fear.

'Remember what you gave up pet,' he continued. 'You will regret it.'

She had just enough time to whimper into her gag before oblivion.

12