Dove's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly turned, her entire body shaking, and there he was, leaning carelessly against the door frame, arms and ankles crossed, that little smirk on his face.

She couldn't speak. Could barely breathe. Her mind was overloaded.

'Now you see how much worse things can be.'

Phyllis' mouth opened and closed, but all that came out was a tiny squeak.

He made a tiny noise of amusement.

'This is the only opportunity you will ever get to leave this place, Dove.'

Her legs felt like lead. There were so many emotions roaring through her she felt paralyzed.

The Boss' face appeared over Alexander's shoulder. Her former captor looked at her for a long moment, then shook his head.

'Ah well, if that's the way you want it.'

He reached into his jacket and pulled out a money clip. Peeling off a couple hundred-dollar bills, he turned to the Boss.

'Make sure this one spends all next week face down,' he said calmly, and terror broke her spell.

'NO!' she almost screamed, and flung herself down, wrapping her arms around his leg. 'No please god no please don't leave me here!'

He reached down and grabbed her hair, pushing her away, leaving her sprawled on one hip, her eyes glistening with tears.

'That is not how a slave begs,' he said mildly. 'On your knees, your forhead on my shoes. If you wish to be my property, beg correctly.'

Whimpering, she pressed her face against his expensive loafers.

'Please take me with you. Please don't leave me here. I'll do anything!'

He looked down at the girl, fighting to conceal his delight at finally having her grovel at his feet.

'Is that how a girl addresses her owner?' he asked sternly.

A light bulb seemed to turn on in her brain. 'No Master, I'm sorry Master, please I'm begging you!' she moaned shamelessly.

'What are you, little Dove?'

'Im-I'm your slave.'

He bent down and tangled his fingers in her hair, forcing her head up. His eyes were dark and fierce.

'Know this pet. You have used up every one of your chances. One instant of disobedience-one second of defiance-one angry glare, one heartbeat of rebellion-and I will send you to a place that makes this seem like a summer camp.'

'Do you understand?' he snarled, giving her hair a yank for emphasis. She whined and nodded frantically.

'Answer the question.'

'Yes Master, I understand,' she whispered.

'Take that horrid dress off-now!' he barked, and she scrambled to strip naked.

'You start at the very beginning Dove,' he lectured as she returned her head to his shoe. 'You will have to earn every privilege-including clothes.'

'Yes Master,' she whimpered.

He clapped his hands softly. 'Cat,' he commanded, his voice quiet but assured.

She had to think for a moment, then she remembered the position, and knelt on her knees and palms.

He reached down, adjusting her so her head was up, her back arched, her pert bottom raised prettily.

'Acceptable,' he muttered, and she was appalled at the relief that flowed through her.

'Another privilege you'll have to earn is walking. You will crawl out of here, a step or two behind me. Keep your eyes on my left ankle. This isn't just to remind you of your place, pet-it's also to teach you to focus on me and me alone.'

'Understand?' he asked.

'Yes Master,' came the reply again.

He turned, and she glued her eyes to his ankle and shoe. She was going to escape this hell! She was so desperate to get out she would submit to any humiliation, any nonsense. Her nudity barely bothered her-so many men had seen her in the last week, what was a few more?

She didn't see him nod in satisfaction to the Boss and hand him the hundreds before he started to walk. She scampered along behind him, focused only on not messing this up at the last minute.

They walked and crawled down several corridors. The carpeted areas weren't too bad, but the concrete floors quickly made her knees ache.

She ignored it. After all she'd been through, sore knees seemed like nothing.

She heard male voices and laughter as the rounded a corner, but kept her eyes locked on his left foot, stopping about a yard behind when he stopped walking.

'Kneel up, Dove,' he said. 'Back straight, head up, hands behind your back.'

She hoped she was doing it right as she knelt upright and lifted her head. The three guards that had taken her from her cell that first night-it seemed so long ago!-were standing in front of her.

She gulped and shivered at the cruel look in their eyes.

'These men did a wonderful job of teaching you what a lowly slave you are-don't you agree Dove?'

'Y-yes Master,' she whimpered.

'I think you should thank them. Don't you pet?' he mocked.

She knew she was being tested. Fresh tears filled her eyes at the humiliation, but she took a deep breath, determined to do whatever it took to escape this place.

'Yes Master.'

She looked up at the guards. 'Thank you,' she managed to mutter.

He frowned and shook his head as the guards laughed.

'Not good enough pet. I think you should kiss their asses and thank them for showing you you're nothing but a piece of slave ass.'

She looked up at him, horror in her eyes...then swallowed hard, fighting the urge to rebel.

'Yes Master,' she whispered as a tear trickled down her cheek.

She watched numbly as the three men turned away from her, laughing and elbowing each other as they dropped their trousers.

It was hard to hold down the bile, but she crawled the last few inches on her knees and touched her lips to the first guards left cheek.

'Thank you for showing me I'm...nothing but a piece of slave ass,' she forced herself to say.

She knee-walked a foot to her right and leaned toward the guard in the center, but as she leaned forward, she felt her Master's hand on her neck.

'Kiss it hard bitch! And let him feel your tongue!'

Phyllis cried silent tears as he pressed her face against the man's backside, and made herself lick. When she was finally released, she repeated the awful phrase.

It was even worse when she got to the last guard. He shoved her face deep in the crack of her ass, snarling at her to lick harder.

After long moments, she was allowed to thank him. Her shame and defeat were complete, especially when the guards pulled their pants up and moved aside, allowing her to see Barry was there and had seen the entire humiliating episode.

Alexander reached down and took her hand, helping her to her feet.

'The car's right through that door, Dove. We'll be home in about six hours.'

This may not be a defeat for our heroine, but it's definitely a setback! Just remember, it's always darkest before the dawn.

12