Dove's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wait girls,' he ordered quietly as his gaze came to rest on Phyllis.

'When my men searched, they didn't find any sex toys. Have you ever used a vibrator pet?

'No.

Master,' she answered honestly.

He rubbed his chin and hummed thoughtfully.

'Master?' Kitten spoke up softly.

Yes pet?'

'If it's Dove's first time, something simple. May I please?'

He nodded, and she knelt up to look in the bag. Finding a plain, slim white vibe, she held it up for his approval.

He gave her a little smile, and leaned closer to whisper something.

Phyllis watched, excited and aroused, as Kitten came over to where she knelt. Next to her, Rogue was caressing her black and gold toy lovingly, her upturned bottom quivering with desire.

Suddenly, a horrible thought hit her, and she looked up at their Master.

'Are these things new?' she asked earnestly.

Everyone laughed. 'Don't worry Dove,' he said chuckling. 'If they were ever used, they've been very thoroughly sterilized.'

Kitten put a gentle hand and Phyllis' shoulder, guiding her back until she lay on the floor, her head on a pillow. The tall girl stroked Phyllis' forehead, brushing her hair away from her face.

'Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything to you,' Kitten said, smiling gently. 'Just help a little.'

She continued to talk softly and stroke Phyllis' hair. 'There's a button on the end for your thumb. Push to turn it on low, again for medium and high.'

Kitten leaned down until her lips were right next to Phyllis' ear. 'Forget about the room, the situation, everything-nothing matters but the pleasure. Close your eyes and let your body guide you. This pleasure is yours-take it all.'

She brushed her thumb tenderly over Phyllis' cheek, and then she was gone. She heard their Master's voice softly rumble 'Enjoy yourselves, pets,' and then the buzzing sounds of the toys and soft gasps and mewls of pleasure from the others.

Phyllis pressed the button and felt the vibrator come to life in her hand. Cautiously, she slid it up and down her quivering inner thighs, and brushed it softly over her wet sex.

'Oooooh,' she gasped, stretching her neck as the slim hard plastic kissed her aching lips. She could hear the other girls moans, but they seemed far away as she experimented to find what felt best.

She slid the toy up and down gently in her slit, letting out a surprised squeak when it touched her pearl. The little bud of her clit popped awake, and she started licking her lips, her firm breasts rising and falling as she breathed faster.

Phyllis brought her feet up and let her knees fall open, holding the buzzing toy against her creamy hole and now throbbing clit. She barely moved the vibrator, her body shuddering as she savored the sensations flowing through her.

Alexander leaned back in his big chair, taking a sip of fine red wine as he watched the erotic tableaux. Trouble had splayed her legs wide and was holding her rabbit vibe with both hands, slowly thrusting it in and out of her soaked pussy. The sounds she made each time the clit tickler on the toy's shaft bumped against her sensitive button were arousing and adorable.

Kitten had rolled onto her right hip, sitting up partway, parting her pussy lips with two fingers on her left hand as she caressed herself with the round knob of the wand. Her eyes were glazed with pleasure, her breath coming in ragged gasps as the vibrations drove her wild.

Rogue had found a rhythymn-she would slide her vibe up and down, letting the full length caress her pearl, then plunge it into her hole. Her hips lifted and wiggled as the toy massaged her inner walls, then settled back onto the carpet as it slid out to stroke her clit again.

It was all so beautiful-he loved watching his pets get themselves off. And when you added Dove to the mix...

She looked so cute and so sexy, tentatively rubbing herself with the white vibe, her body's needs and desires overwhelming her resistance. His smirk returned as he watched her intently, his cock throbbing in his slacks. Another barrier knocked down...

Phyllis could hear Rogue next to her, panting and thrashing. The sweet scent of arousal filled her head, and she got a thrill realizing some of it was coming from her. She pushed the button again, groaning as the vibrations got stronger. Suddenly little Rogue howled as her climax roared through her.

Kitten and Trouble followed in quick succession, the tiny blonde's cute squeaks of delight mixing wonderfully with Kitten's passionate snarls. Phyllis tossed her head from side to side, her hips rolling and tossing, hanging at the edge...

And then she peaked. Months of denial and frustration flew away as her orgasm tore through her. She bucked her hips and shamelessly rode the waves of pleasure.

'This is mine,' she thought feverishly, 'all mine!'

Rogue rolled to her, wrapping her slim arms round Phyllis and nuzzling her tenderly as she panted and quivered.

'You're so beautiful when you cum,' she giggled, and Phyllis smiled weakly.

The other girls were soon there, cuddling and sharing sweet kisses-it was loving and playful, but not really sexual.

Phyllis felt her heart opening to these other girls, reveling in what they had just shared. She didn't think she'd ever cum so hard in her life.

She closed her eyes, cocooned among the soft, warm bodies of her sisters...and realized the day had changed her. A part of her was gone, never to be found again.

She wondered if she would miss it.

12