Down and Out in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers

He got up and took my empty cup to the kitchen sink. When he returned, he knelt down and removed my shoes and socks. I thought it was a wonderful thing for him to do. He sat beside me on the bed, and put his arm around my shoulder. I felt electric sparks. It felt sooo good!

He unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. When his hand ran over my chest and lightly pinched my nipples I swooned in delight. He smiled.

When he opened my pants and began to pull them and my underwear down, I lifted my hips to help him. I was naked. He sat down and held me close and we kissed. His hand stroked my thighs. Suddenly I got an erection and he took hold of it and slowly stroked it.

"OOOHHHHH GOD...." I cried out. It was the most incredible feeling!

He stood up and removed his clothes. I watched in amazement when his 6 inch hard penis sprang into view. It was beautiful! He sat beside me and took my hand and guided it to his hardness. He showed me what to do. It was thrilling. So hard yet so smooth and velvety to the touch. It felt alive in my hand. We masturbated each other. I loved kissing his hot lips. Our hands went faster. We both cried out when our cum boiled over and covered our hands and thighs. He kissed me hard and I sucked on his tongue.

When our breathing returned to normal he held my hand and led me to the bathroom. We took a shower together. He did all the work. He soaped me up and rinsed me off. It was very erotic. Our cocks became hard again. I was pleasantly surprised.

He dried me off and I waited until he was dry, too. He led me to the bed. He lay on his back. He pointed between his legs and said, "Kneel!" I climbed between his legs. He took hold of his cock and pointed it at my face. "Kiss-kiss!" he said. I immediately began kissing his rigid member, up-and-down -- up-and-down.

I couldn't take it anymore; I wanted to taste his penis in my mouth. I closed my lips around his cockhead. He pulled it out of my mouth, grabbed me by the hair, and viciously slapped my face. Tears welled in my eyes.

"KISS-KISS" he shouted. I was shocked, but I did what he said. I began to kiss it again.

"Tongue," he said and I began licking his cock. The slap to my face had sapped some of the joy I felt, but it was soon forgotten.

"Suck-suck," he finally said. "Use tongue!"

When I took his cockhead into my mouth my own penis trembled and throbbed. Sucking his cock was the most exhilarating moment of my life. My head bobbed up-and-down on his cock and we both moaned in pleasure. I lost my mind to the sucking. That hot, beautiful cock in my mouth drove me to a height of passion I'd never before experienced. Without being told, my one hand grasped the base of his cock and stroked it while my other hand fondled his balls.

I heard him yell: "SWALLOW!" and he filled my mouth with load-after-load of hot cum. It was difficult swallowing all of it, but I did my best. Afterwards, he pointed to a little puddle of cum on the sheet between his legs. "Eat it!" he said, and I did. He offered me his cock and said, "Clean it." I licked his penis clean.

I figured he would want to rest now, but he had a different idea. He raised his legs and pulled them apart exposing his anus to me.

"Lick hole!" he ordered. I lowered my face to his asshole, and was going to lick it when something told me to stop. Maybe the affects of the green tea was wearing off, or I was just too repulsed to do this vile act, but I couldn't go through with it.

I felt him grab my hair again and he smacked me hard across the face. Tiny stars danced before my eyes.

He pointed to the wall beside the bed, and said, "Bring paddle!"

I saw a wooden paddle with 8 holes drilled in it hanging by a nail on the wall. There were some words engraved on the handle: "The Hickory Attitude Adjustor." I trembled with fear as I brought it to him.

"Lay down," he said as he pointed to his legs.

He wanted me across his lap -- he was going to spank me with the paddle. I tried to reason with him, "Ahmad, p-please don't do this -- W-What's going on here?"

"LAY DOWN!!"

I knew he was a lot stronger than me. If I fought him it could get much worse for me.

I lay across his lap. He brought the paddle down hard on my bottom-cheeks. IT HURT LIKE HELL!!

Over-and-over he paddled my bottom. The noise echoed throughout the room. It was humiliating and very painful. The flesh of my bottom-cheeks began to burn. I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. I cried like a school girl.

He opened his legs and I fell to the floor. He pulled his legs in the air and shouted: "LICK HOLE!!" I immediately buried my face in his flesh and licked his asshole.

"Lips and tongue," he said, and I did my best to please him. Then he said, "Tongue-fuck hole."

I curled my tongue so it could enter his asshole. I pushed my tongue as far into his rectum as it would go. My face was flat against his butt; I had trouble breathing. I held onto his cheeks and tongue-fucked his asshole for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, he pushed me away and I fell to the floor. When I looked I saw his cock was hard again.

He opened a drawer on his bedside table and pulled out a tube of something.

"Stand up -- bend over!" he ordered. I knew what was coming next. I shivered with fear and anticipation.

He was impatient and pushed me into the position he wanted. My head and shoulders flat on the bed with my bottom raised high in the air. He kicked my legs until I spread them apart as wide as they would go.

"Use hands -- pull apart cheeks!"

I reached back with my hands and opened my bottom-cheeks for him. I winced in pain when my hands touched my bruised flesh. It amazed me that I was helping him rape my virgin bottom-hole. I didn't want him to use the paddle on me again.

I felt a cool liquid applied to my hole. He used his finger and worked it around my hole. He squirted more of the cream on his finger. I gasped when his finger entered my anus. My sphincter instinctively tightened -- he slapped my bottom; I yelped in pain and relaxed my hole.

His finger went deeper inside me. "Tight pussy!" I heard him exclaim. He pulled his finger out of me.

I felt the head of his cock at my entrance. I closed my eyes and waited. His strong hands gripped my hips. In one smooth motion, he pulled my hips backwards as he thrust his hard cock forward and into my hole. He relentlessly pushed into me until I'd taken his whole cock. I gasped for air; I fought to keep my sphincter open to him.

He waited a few seconds; he flexed his cock and it expanded inside me. I groaned; he laughed. Then he began a steady in-out rhythm. My own cock betrayed me and became hard. He reached for my cock and stroked it as he fucked me in the ass. The pain of his assault disappeared. It began to feel good. I moaned a deep, guttural moan of pleasure. I pushed my hips back at him. I wanted to be impaled on his beautiful cock.

He laughed. "You like fuck-fuck!" he said proudly.

I felt embarrassed and ashamed: I did like fuck-fuck. I loved the feel of his cock in my asshole. We had a perfect rhythm. I met each of his thrusts with a backward push of my hips. His cock sawed in-and-out of my hole. He fucked me harder-and-harder. His hand stroked my cock faster-and-faster.

"I'M CUMMING—I'M CUMMING—I'M CUMMING...." I shouted as my cum sprayed in the air.

I felt his burning jizz fill my rectum. He grunted and groaned and thrashed about wildly. My asshole milked his cock dry. We both were panting and gasping for breath.

He pulled out of me and I felt his cum ooze out of my hole and down my legs. He led me to the bathroom; I sat on the toilet seat; he handed me a warm washcloth and told me to clean his cock. I wiped his penis clean. He made me wait on the seat until I wiped the last of his cum from my hole.

Back in the small apartment he dressed. I waited for him to give me my clothes. The 'green tea' had worn off and I had a slight headache. I asked him for my clothes.

"No need clothes -- you stay here!" he announced. "Go sleep," he said as he pointed to the bed.

I was scared. What was he going to do with me? He was in control. I looked around the room and didn't even see my clothes. My heart was heavy as I crawled under the covers. I couldn't lie on my back -- my bottom hurt too much. I was exhausted. I fell asleep right away.

Later, he pushed me awake. "Food," he said. He pointed to the kitchen table. I asked him for my clothes again. His eyes narrowed; he grabbed my hair with one hand and gave me a ferocious slap to the face with the other. It brought tears to my eyes.

"NO QUESTIONS," he screamed at me.

He sat at the table and began eating. I slowly and fearfully approached the table acutely aware of my nudity. I tried sitting, but groaned in pain and ate standing up.

He laughed and looked at me and said, "Your fault!" and he resumed eating.

The food was good: sausage, eggs, hash browns and toast. I guessed it came from the diner.

After breakfast he led me to the bathroom. He said, "Fill tub -- you take bath!"

I started the water. He showed me a bottle of bubble bath and measured out a capful and added it to the water. Once the water reached a certain level he told me to get in then he said: "Stay here til I say." He left the room.

The water helped ease the pain from my bottom. Sitting amidst the bubbles was actually quite soothing. I washed my hair and body and lay back waiting for him.

I wondered why I wasn't more frightened by my situation. After all, I was basically a prisoner here. Hell, even a prisoner gets clothes to wear. He has my clothes, my I.D., my wallet, my car keys, everything. He doesn't hesitate to inflict pain. I thought a more apt description was 'slave', not prisoner.

Not that my life at the moment amounted to much anyway. No job, no money, no place to stay, and a car that broke down whenever it rained. Here at least, I was fed and had a comfortable bed with a roof over my head. I just wanted to know why Ahmad was doing these things to me. I really didn't have anywhere else I wanted to go to anyway.

Ahmad came back. "Get out," he motioned for me to get out of the tub. He gave me a towel and I dried myself. He led me near the bed then put his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. He ran his forefinger back and forth across my lips.

"Suck-suck," he whispered to me.

I dropped to my knees, opened his pants and took out his semi-erect cock. I worked hard at giving him pleasure. I sucked the glans and ran my tongue all over his cockhead. I remembered everything he taught me earlier. I caressed his balls with my right hand while I stroked his stiff cock with the other. Soon I had him moaning. He held my head and fucked my face. I tasted his pre-cum on my tongue. He made a noise deep in his throat and filled my mouth with his creamy spunk. This time I was able to swallow it all. I licked his penis clean and replaced it inside his trousers.

He patted my head and smiled. "You like suck-suck," he said as he pointed to my erect member bobbing in front of me. I blushed.

"Stay on knees -- you suck-suck Dewayne!" he said then left the room.

The young black guy from behind the front desk came into the room. He seemed shy. He stood a few feet from where I was kneeling. I went to him on my knees. I tried to open his pants, but he stopped me with his hands.

I looked him in the eyes. "Please, I have to do this or Ahmad will spank me."

He took his hands away. His cock was bigger than Ahmad's. It was the first black cock I'd ever seen. I think I gave him the best blow-job he'd ever had. By the time he came in my mouth he was groaning and shaking his hips. He smiled and thanked me over and over. He said, "I'll see you tonight!" then left the room.

I was absentmindedly playing with my hard cock when Ahmad re-entered the room. "No touch—no touch! I make you cum -- not now!"

I quickly took my hand away from my throbbing penis.

I lost track of time. Ahmad said he had my car towed and it was being fixed and he would pay for it. In the meantime, I was a busy boy. I serviced Dewayne before he started work, and after he was off. Ahmad was in and out of the room all day. He was insatiable. One time I was on my knees sucking him when a guest rang the buzzer for help. He pulled his cock out of my mouth; told me to "Stay!"; closed his robe and waited on the guest then came back with his cock still hard and I finished him off.

My favorite time of day though was when Dewayne went to work, and Ahmad was off duty. He would make us 'green tea' and he would fuck me silly. He would only let me cum when he was fucking me in the ass. He always made me beg him to fuck me.

One day he came to me and said, "You earned clothes." He gave me a pair of women's underwear and told me to wear them.

"B-But they're—" he cut me off.

"You girly-boy—you wear panties!"

I knew better than to argue so I put them on. They felt great against my penis; sleek and smooth, but they were diaphanous and didn't hide anything. I guess it was still better than being naked.

One morning before he gave me 'green tea' he said I would start work tomorrow.

I didn't know what he meant. "Work?" I asked. "Behind the front desk?"

"No-no—you prostitute—you service truckers!"

It was like another slap on the face. He was going to pimp me out to truckers! So that was the reason for all of this.

He explained the motel had a large truck parking area and caught a lot of business from I-95. He said we might as well cash in on this, too.

He saw the expression on my face. "I pay you -- we partners -- you like suck-suck -- you like fuck-fuck -- now you make money!"

He was right. He had turned me into a cum-slut, and I was loving it.

"Here? Here in the apartment?" I asked.

"No-no -- you work there," he said, pointing at the door in the corner of the apartment. "Come -- I show you."

I always wondered what was behind that door. He unlocked it and showed me: a small room with a love seat and a king-sized bed. Mirrors covered the walls. There was even a mirror on the ceiling. The sheets were satin. There was another door where I guessed the 'customer' would enter.

"You work here! You love it -- we make money!"

Suddenly, everything felt different. I was no longer his helpless prisoner or slave -- I was his business partner! It didn't feel right.

"I don't know about this," I said.

He frowned; his eyes narrowed. My heart leapt into my throat.

He was quick as a cat! He twisted my arm behind my back; I thought he was going to break it. He forced me back into the apartment and pushed me towards the bed. He twisted my arm with one hand and grabbed the paddle off the wall. He sat on the bed and forced me to lie over his legs. He pushed my panties down to my knees and then paddled my bottom like a madman. I had been crying a long time before he stopped the spanking.

He pushed the panties off me completely, and told me to stand. He positioned me with my back to him. My blistered bottom was inches from his turgid cock. He put his arm around my waist to hold me still. Then he guided his cock to my un-lubricated asshole. He placed his cockhead at my anus, and pulled me down on top of him. He rammed his cock all the way inside me with one brutal lunge. I screamed -- he stuffed the panties in my mouth to muffle my shouts of agony. He forced me up-and-down on his cock. He pinched my nipples hard; pulling at them. I screamed into the panties. My hole was on fire. My body went limp; I sobbed uncontrollably. He fucked me like a rag doll. The pain was unbearable; I prayed he would cum soon. Then I felt his hot semen filling my asshole. His cock exploded like Vesuvius; eruption-after-eruption. His burning lava scalded the walls of my rectum. He pushed me to the floor. He grabbed me by the ears and pulled me to my knees.

"Clean cock!" he ordered. The taste of his cum intermingled with my waste matter and tears.

When I had cleaned him he slapped me hard across the face -- I fell backwards.

He stood and glared down at me. "NEVER FORGET -- YOU MY BITCH!!" He stormed out of the room.

I crawled to the bathroom and ran water for a bath. I eased my scorched bottom into the hot water and lay there quietly sobbing.

"WAKE UP!" He shook me. I had fallen asleep in the tub.

"Here -- drink green tea!"

Gladly, I thought. I drank it as fast as I could without burning my mouth. I sat and waited. Soon, my mind was lost in a euphoric cloud. The world was beautiful again.

"Get out -- dry yourself!"

I slowly rose and reached for a towel -- all the while smiling at him. He took me naked into the 'work room'. He had a camera. He posed me on the bed in sexy and obscene positions and took photo after photo. I was smiling in every shot. He told me to masturbate. I was happy to oblige -- the green tea always gave me a hard-on. He captured every moment on film. The photos even showed fine strands of my cum in mid-air when my cock exploded.

He helped me off the bed. He was gentle again. He led me to our bed in the apartment and told me to lie down. I fell asleep immediately.

The next day he dressed me in black lace panties to hide the purple bruises. The lace cut into my flesh and it hurt, but I didn't say a word.

My first day 'on the job': I serviced fourteen cocks with my hands and mouth in the 'work-room'. I swallowed every drop except for three guys who wanted to cum on my face. I was proud of the way I performed.

We ate dinner: Steak, baked potatoes, salad and rolls. He told me a few of the truckers had wanted to fuck me in the ass, but he wanted to wait a few days to let me heal.

He told me what he expected from me. He would show the men the photos he took of me. If they wanted to see me in person, before paying, he would ring the buzzer and I was to come out and pose for them. If not, like today, he would call our phone and tell me what they wanted, and I would go directly to the work-room. I told him I understood.

He then said he was thinking about a 'delivery service'. I asked what that meant and he said he would walk me to their room and when they were finished with me, he would come and get me. "Oh," I said.

I didn't like that idea, but I didn't say a word.

One day I wore pink diaphanous panties. He sat on the bed and said: "Walk like girl!"

I didn't know what he wanted. He showed me -- it was funny. So I walked, with hands on my hips, and wiggled my butt. He made me practice over and over until he liked what he saw.

He came to me with a robe. "Wear this," he said.

Before I tied the belt around me he kissed me and fondled my penis through my panties. I became hard almost immediately.

He had me put on sandals and he took me outside. It was the first time in weeks I saw sunshine. We went to the pool. There were 10-12 truckers around the pool. He took my robe off and said: "Do girl-walk," he motioned for me to walk around the pool.

I was too stunned to be embarrassed. I did my girl-walk around the pool, my stiff cock pushing against the material of my pink panties. The truckers loved it! They whistled and applauded as I wiggled my butt for their amusement.

When I arrived where Ahmad was standing, he called out to the men: "Fresh boy -- almost virgin!" The truckers hooted and howled with laughter.

That did embarrass me and I blushed.

The days and weeks went by. I became something of an expert on hard cocks. They certainly came in all shapes and sizes, and more than a few guys couldn't achieve full erections: those were the worst; I had to work twice as much to make them cum. I satisfied cocks ranging from three inches to ten inches long, but I'd have to say the majority of cocks were between five and six inches.

The girl-walk around the pool became a regular routine. It brought a lot of business. I even learned to enjoy shaking my hard cock and wiggling my bottom while the men shouted rude and crude remarks.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,248 Followers