Down and Out in Miami

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers

I was amazed at the number of men who wanted to play with my cock. I did quite a few 69's, and came in their mouths as they came in mine. I guess the men felt safe exposing their dirty little secrets in the privacy of the 'work-room'.

Ahmad had expanded our clientele. During the day, I serviced men wearing business suits -- sometimes they were the worst. Some of them were far more arrogant than the truckers. Some of them intentionally made me feel like a whore.

I obeyed Ahmad and kept him satisfied. I learned that my clothes and wallet and other stuff were locked in the safe. He never mentioned when I could leave, and I never asked.

One night after dinner he had me drink the green tea. When the desired affects took hold of me, he took my panties off, and had me put on a robe and slippers. He walked me to one of the bungalows. When the man answered the door, Ahmad pushed me inside. He took my robe and slippers and disappeared. I was naked in the room with six men. Even in my euphoric state of mind it was a harrowing ordeal.

I noticed an open bottle of Viagra on a table and became worried. For the next five hours the six men took turns at my mouth and bottom. Most of the time I was getting double-fucked: my mouth and bottom at the same time. They never washed their cocks after they fucked me so I had the foulest taste in my mouth when I sucked them. I didn't count the number of times they came in my mouth, but after awhile, their semen upset my stomach. My asshole felt raw and torn. My legs were coated with their cum. The heavy stench of semen in the air made it hard to breathe.

When it was finally over, Ahmad came and took me home. He saw the condition of the room and me. The bath had already been drawn and I lay in it until the water turned cold. There was a steak waiting for me on the kitchen table and I devoured it. Then he helped me to bed. All the while he mumbled, "No more delivery -- no more delivery!"

The next three days Ahmad arranged for me to use only my mouth on the truckers' cocks. There was too much business to not work at all. I did my usual professional job. With Ahmad, I would suck-suck while he masturbated me. His hands were very good. I could tell he was emotionally attached to me; his tenderness and caring made me happy.

The next day after work, Ahmad brought me green tea. He had a twinkle in his eye as I drank it; it had been a long time for him since we did fuck-fuck. I was looking forward to it, too. I had my best orgasms when he fucked me. We were naked on the bed, caressing and stroking each other, waiting for the tea to work its magic.

Suddenly, we heard a commotion coming from the front desk. Ahmad threw on his robe, but before he could get to the door two men burst into our apartment. One of them was the biggest man I'd ever seen: maybe 6'8" and 350 pounds of all muscle; the other man wore an expensive suit. He looked very distinguished. Both had the same swarthy complexions as Ahmad.

Ahmad tried to run past them through the open door. The big man grabbed Ahmad by the hair and punched him hard in the belly. Ahmad collapsed to the floor gasping for air.

The older gentleman closed the door and sat next to me on the bed. He studied my nudity and smiled approvingly. By this time the green tea was working. I smiled at him. He saw the empty cup on the table.

"Did you drink his famous green tea?" he asked softly.

I nodded with a broad smile on my face. The man stroked my thighs and my penis instantly straightened. He chuckled. I liked him; he had a nice smile and a handsome face.

He reached into his suit coat and took out a small bottle. "Abdul, would you like some fun today?" he asked the big man. Abdul smiled and nodded when he saw the bottle. The gentleman gave Abdul two blue pills. Abdul swallowed them without water.

Both of them began to undress. Abdul's body was something to marvel. Not an ounce of fat. I gasped when I saw his cock begin to rise. He stroked it and his cock grew and grew. I guessed it to be twelve inches long, and four inches thick. Incredible!

Ahmad had regained his senses. He tried to get up but Abdul grabbed his hair and slapped Ahmad so hard on the face he fell backwards. Abdul pulled Ahmad by his hair. He pulled him into the work-room. I was suddenly worried for Ahmad. Abduls' cock could split him in two!

The handsome man was now naked and lay beside me stroking my face and chest; he kissed me, his kiss took my breath away.

"My name is Mufalah -- my little koos-koos, you will address me as 'Master'!"

He rolled on top of me and I put my arms around his broad shoulders. His hot kisses made my cock throb. My heart pounded faster and faster with joy and excitement.

"Ooohhh, Master!" I exclaimed. I'd never felt so safe and secure in my life.

He smiled down at me. "Are you ready to perform for your Master?"

"OOOHHHHH, YES MASTER -- YES!"

He made me do everything for him, and I was eager to obey.

Ahmad's screams were audible from the work-room, but we were too engrossed in our lovemaking to hear them.

Sometime later, I learned Ahmad worked for Master -- Master owned the motel. Ahmad had concocted a scheme to blackmail prominent Miami businessmen with sex tapes from the work-room. Master didn't approve. He knew those businessmen and they came to him and complained. Ahmad was being taught a lesson.

Once I had fully satisfied Master, we showered together. I soaped his entire body with loving hands. I rinsed him off and he reached for a towel.

"Now you may clean yourself," he said.

"Yes, Master!"

"Where are your belongings?" he asked.

"In the safe behind the front desk, Master."

When I returned to the living area I saw my clothes and reached for them. He pushed my hand away.

"You won't need clothes!" he said. "You belong to me now -- wear this robe!"

"Yes, Master!" I was excited and thrilled.

Low, barely audible groans came from the work-room. Ahmad was in obvious agony.

Abdul was dressed. We were leaving. Master had a black limousine -- Abdul opened the back door and Master waved me in first.

Once inside he had me remove my robe. I sat naked on the luxurious leather seat. We sat close together. He put his arm around my shoulders. Abdul started the car and drove off.

About five minutes into the ride, Master kissed me. My penis sprung to attention. He laughed. He looked at my face in earnest.

"My little koos-koos, if you disobey me in any way -- I will have Abdul fuck you -- you will not like that at all!"

"I-I will obey you, Master!"

He ran his forefinger across my lips. He smiled at me. I smiled at him and fell to my knees between his legs and opened his slacks.

It had been a long, long time since I felt this happy.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,247 Followers