Down & Up In Carolina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to set her down on the table, and she enfolds me with her arms and legs. Tremors from her climax wash through her and her inner muscles tremble around my slowly shrinking member. Tender kisses and words of love and endearment pass between us as we slowly calm down. When she has enough breath to speak she says through pants, "How was your dessert sir."

"My compliments to the chef. " I pant back. "I have never enjoyed a dessert more than this one."

She smiles that smile again, then says, "Carry me to bed handsome. I want to wake up with you next to me."

She wraps herself around me again and I find my way to the stairs and up to the bedroom she directs me to. I sit on the edge of the bed and we kiss a while. Doreen goes to get up and we find that her skin wants to stick to mine. It seems that the whipped cream has made her skin tacky. The sensation of her skin pulling away from mine is quite unique. When she reaches her feet she runs her hands over her body and says, "Yuk, I need a shower. Do you want to wash my back handsome?"

I get up and begin to follow her to the bathroom. To her lovely back and buns I say, "Washing your back will be a pleasure. Are there any other parts I can wash for you?"

Over her shoulder she says, "We'll start with the back and see where that leads."

Once in the shower I pass on the washcloth she offers. "No way," I say, "I don't want anything coming between my hands and your body but soap suds."

She giggles and I begin to wash her back. When the skin of her back is covered with lather the sensation under my hands is totally erotic and sensual. I spend a great deal of time running my hands over the well-toned plains of flesh presented to me. My next objectives are the marvelous globes of her buns. Their soapy slick texture adds to the sensuousness of washing. Not only do I rub this delectable flesh, but also my hands cannot resist squeezing, and she groans as I do. My fingers also wash the cleft between very thoroughly all the way to the lower end of her slit including the pucker of her anus. Doreen has put her hands on the wall and thrusts her hips back as I toy with her little star. Then I drop to my knees behind her so I can wash the backs of her legs. The feel of those gams under my soapy hands is almost mind blowing. I wash each leg individually with both hands. As I reach where her thigh joins her buttock I pay slow attention to that crease allowing my hand to rub against her mons as I wash. I receive another erotic groan as reward for my effort. Back on my feet I turn her to face me. My eyes lock with hers and I see wanton desire. The temptation to take her now is almost overwhelming, but I will not give in.

I thoroughly lather and wash her shoulders and the delicate skin of her upper chest. When I reach her breasts I purposely avoid her nipples and proceed to thoroughly wash each breast squeezing and manipulating as I do. Doreen's breathing begins to increase, and she is watching the action intently. Next I turn my attention to her nipples. As I wash them between thumbs and forefingers pinching and tweaking lightly her head goes back and she groans from deep within at the sensations I am causing. The plain of her tummy is next with special attention to the navel. I by-pass her womanhood and concentrate on her legs next. Her soft inner thighs feel even softer under the lather and massaging them is exquisite pleasure. My ministrations to my lovely partner are getting to her, and she has placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. When my lathered hand reaches for her sex and begins to work that lather into the folds of her labia her hips begin a gentle rocking motion to increase the stimulation. Her eyes are closed and her mouth hangs open as her hips move back and forth trying to force my hand deeper into her sex. I take pity on her and work two fingers into her hot wet insides and at the same time place my thumb over her clit. Her hips do all the work as I simply hold my hand in place. The movement of her hips becomes urgent and grunts of passion are expelled with each thrust. She is riding herself to orgasm on my hand. "Ohh, baby thank you. That is so beautiful. I am there baby. The thrusts of her hips are almost violent as she wrings out every drop of pleasure. Her legs begin to wobble and I place my free arm behind her beneath her butt to hold her erect as wave after wave of pleasure racks her beautiful form above me.

Her hip movements are quiet now, and without releasing my hold I stand and embrace her tenderly. She buries her face in my shoulder and her body shudders as the aftershocks of her orgasm continue. When I am sure she can stand on her own I wash myself quickly and get out of the shower. I help her out and lovingly dry her still tingling skin with a soft fluffy towel. Then I scoop her up in my arms and carry her to the bedroom where I lay her tenderly in the bed. I slide in beside her and enfold her in my arms and deliver tender kisses all over her face. As she drops off to sleep I hear her say softly, "I owe you one cowboy." Then she is asleep, and I follow shortly.

I want to thank those readers who voted for Part 1 of this story, and provided feedback. This continuation is a result of requests for more about John and Doreen. I extend special thanks to The_Bragis for your constructive criticism. I hope my attention to your comments comes through in this part of the story.

As always, if you feel strongly about this story please vote. Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Regard to all from Seatraveller