Down & Up In Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the first day I could put the sunglasses on and the bruises not show. I decided I needed to get out. I borrowed Shelly's dress and came out today. I'm so glad I ran into you."

"Is he the one who convinced you that you are unattractive?" I asked. She nodded her agreement.

My rage is replaced by an intense sadness. How someone could do this to a person so beautiful is beyond my comprehension. I get off of my stool and embrace her from the side trying to comfort her. Her arms come up around my shoulders and she clings to me for comfort and solace. I pull back and look deep into her eyes and say, "I am so terribly sorry that you have had this pain." I put my hand under her chin and lift her face to mine. I lean forward and gently put my lips to hers. I intend it to be a gentle kiss of consolation. She changes my mind by putting both hands behind my head and pulling my mouth closer to hers, and opening her mouth to mine. The kiss becomes one of great passion as our tongues caress one another. It probably only lasts a minute or two, but seems much longer. When our mouths separate we are both breathing heavily, and look at each other with tenderness. Our efforts have caused resurgence of my erection, and it was now resting gently against the outside of her delectable thigh.

She takes my hand and leads it down to her thighs. Once there she places it against the warm skin of her inner thigh, and does not remove her hand until she is sure mine will stay there itself. The sensation of warm skin beneath my hand is unbelievable. I begin to move my hand slowly and gently working upward. When my fingers reach the top of her thigh her eyes close. She spreads her thighs and allows my hand access to the front of her panties. My hand descends and begins to gently caress her vulva. A gentle moan escapes her lips and her hips begin to rub against my hand.

"Ahem" I hear behind me. I turn to see the waitress looking at us. She says, "Far be it for me to dampen your enthusiasm, but could you move this scene elsewhere? I don't get off for several hours yet and you're gettin' me all hot and bothered. I would've stopped you sooner but no one was here, so I let you have your fun. Now I'm hot as a pistol with no relief in sight for the foreseeable future."

She was being civil about things so Doreen and I agree to leave her in peace. I pay the bill and we leave. I tell her I need to see if my truck is ready, and we cross the street arm and arm. I ask, "Aren't you a little worried about being seen arm in arm with me. In this town everyone will now about it inside of 10 minutes."

She squeezes my arm tighter to her breast and says, "Nope. I don't care any more. I am with the man I want, and I don't care if the whole world knows it." A statement like that does wonders for a man's ego.

The truck is ready. Now we have to decide whether her place or mine and her car or my truck. The place is a no brainer since she is staying with Shelly, my place definitely. It is decided to take both of our vehicles. She hops up in the cab so I can take her to her car 2 blocks away. After a short ride to her car she gives me a long lingering kiss then jumps out and runs around the front to her car which is on the driver's side of the truck. I give her my address and she says she can be there in 10 minutes. Her dress rides up her legs as she gets in the car. She catches me watching the action and pulls the dress all the way to her waist giving me a view of the front of her panties. I can see that they are very damp. She says, "Enjoying the view cowboy?"

"Very much. I can't wait to see the rest of the show." I say as I drop into gear and pull away.

I arrive ahead of her and go into the living room. The house belongs to Tommy who said I could use it as long as I want. I'm on the sofa sipping a beer when I hear a car pull up. I hear high heels on the sidewalk followed by a knock on the door.

"It's open." I yell.

The door opens and Doreen steps into the entrance. She closes the door and sets the dead bolt and chain. Her purse drops to the floor as she slowly crosses to the sofa. There is a look of pure lust on her face as she stops a few steps in front of me. Her eyes hold mine as her hands slowly rise to the buttons at the front of her dress. Each one comes loose with almost painful slowness, and a little more of Doreen is displayed as each button comes open. When the dress is hanging loose she raises her hands to her breasts and slowly caresses them under her dress through her bra. Her eyes are still on mine and she slowly slides her tongue along her lower lip.

Her arms move behind her as she shrugs her shoulders. The dress falls to the floor at her feet. She stands before me in bra and panties. Both are of a translucent material. I can see her dark nipples and pubic patch through the thin covering. The front panel of the panties is completely soaked now, and her nipples are standing erect pushing out against the bra. Her right hand is rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger, as her left-hand drops slowly across her abdomen to the elastic of the panties. She insinuates her fingers under the elastic, and I can clearly see them descend to her vagina. Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed to a patch above her outer lips, and her mons is shaved clean. The fingers are together and rubbing as one on the outside of her mons. One finger dips inside and makes contact with her clitoris as it moves up and out. Her eyes close as a small groan escapes her throat.

On the sofa my breath is becoming more ragged. My hands are dead at my sides during all of this visual stimulation. I long to replace her hands with mine, and begin to reach for her. She slowly shakes here head and wiggles the finger at her breast from side to side indicating I should stay right where I am. This lady is putting on a show for my benefit, and wants to be sure I get the full treatment.

Both hands are back on her breasts kneading, stroking and tweaking. They come together between the cups and begin to work the catch. Each hand takes a cup and slowly lifts it away from her breasts. Her arms go behind her again and a shrug of her shoulders leaves the bra on the floor with her dress. Her breasts are succulent without one bit of sag. They are indeed just more than a handful with enough left over to fill my mouth. The areolas are broad and her nipples stand up proud and defiant. There is no tan line anywhere to be seen and the consistent color is very erotic.

Each hand strokes a breast for a while, and then begins descending across the plain of her abdomen again. This time as they go beneath the elastic they begin to push the garment down. The elastic begins rolling down the smooth flesh of her thighs, and stops when the crotch panel is about 2 inches below. She stops here to allow one hand to again massage her mons, and a finger slips inside to again antagonize her clit as it leaves. The hands then continue to push her panties down her legs and off. She stands erect with her hands at her sides and feet slightly spread. I slowly gaze from her face to her feet and back again devouring each millimeter of her trying to make love to her with my eyes since that is the only thing she will allow at this point. When we make eye contact again it is like an unspoken signal, and she turns her back to me resting her hands on her hips with her feet spread apart. She looks over her shoulder for my reaction.

The skin of her back is smooth and silky, and shows the soft definition of her back muscles. Her buns are firm, round, and very squeezable. It is all I can do to keep my hands from mauling them. The backs of her legs look as good as the fronts. Soft supple light brown skin covering well-toned muscle, all in all a most ravishing view.

I can't take any more. I have reached my limit of endurance. Before she can turn back towards me I am off the couch to press myself to her back, and my hands go around her waist and cup her beautiful breasts. My hands caress her breasts for several minutes as I kiss and nibble at the base of her neck and her earlobes. One hand begins to descend across the plain of her abdomen through the small patch of pubic hair to cup her womanhood. The erection in my pants has come to rest nestled between her lovely buttocks and the pressure of my hand at her sex causes her hips to undulate against my groin sending delightful sensations through both of us. Her pants and moans of passion tell me it's time to carry the scene to its end. I scoop her up in my arms and her arms go about my head and pull my mouth to hers for a soul-wrenching kiss. By the time we come up for air we are on our way to the bedroom. Once there I place her lovingly on my bed. Making sure that she is comfortable I step back to remove my own clothes. I take my time just as Doreen did even stroking myself once or twice during the process. She has fastened her eyes on me while a hand caresses her breasts and the other plays within the folds of her vulva.

My hands on my hips as I finish I once again take my time covering every inch of her with my eyes. The erection between my legs is at full strength and bobbing with each beat of my heart. When my inspection is complete I say again, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

She spreads her arms and legs wide and says, "Come and show me."

I crawl between her spread thighs and lower myself into her embrace. She enfolds me in her warmth and our mouths meet. The kiss is long and full of searching probing and dueling tongues. Hands roam freely over each other. Our lips part and I begin to kiss every inch of her beautiful face and start down to her neck. Nips nibbles and sucks are the order of the day. Slow progress is made to the slopes of her breasts. After kissing slowly around the flesh of both my mouth rises to the crest of one and then the other. Her breathing becomes erratic and moans and cries of passion escape her lips as I make love to her nipples. Kissing, biting, sucking and caressing the sensitive nubs. Her hips rub her nether lips against my thigh as I continue my assault. The cries from her lips reach a crescendo and she screams through her orgasm. Regaining some composure she breathes, "I have never ever come from someone loving my breasts before."

Content with my first success, I continue my journey with kisses, nibbles and sucks all over her abdomen paying particular attention to her navel. One of her hands has replaced my hands and lips at her breasts as the other one caresses the back of my head. My lips reach the beginning of her pubic patch, and I push myself up to observe the object of my next assault. Her eyes lock with mine as I lower my mouth to the inside of her thigh. I move up her thigh and across through her pubic patch to the other thigh and down again. The flat of my tongue licks the tender flesh where her thigh meets her groin and her breath catches. I look up to see her head thrown back and both hands kneading her breast flesh. Encouraged by her reaction I begin to kiss her outer lips from top to bottom. I feel her tense and look up at her face. She asks, "What are you doing?"

"I am going to make love to you with my mouth."

"You mean you want to?" There's a tone of incredulity in her voice. "No one's ever done that before."

"That's their loss. It will be my greatest pleasure to introduce you to this form of love." I say as I return to my labor.

This time I lick her outer lips from bottom to top in one movement. I continue this and place my thumbs on either side of her labia. Applying gentle pressure the labia slowly spread as my tongue delves deeper and deeper with each pass. She begins breathing through her mouth trying to get as much air as possible as her excitement approaches the boiling point. My tongue curls and I plunge it as deep as possible in the pink coral depths of her. Her tissues are drowned in her juices, which are warm and succulent. She screams passionately with the penetration and throws her head back again. I drink hungrily of her juices and lap up as much as I can. Slowly withdrawing I aim my tongue at the nubbin of tissue at the apex of her inner lips. When it makes contact her hips involuntarily come up to meet the sensation, and I flick her clitoris gently with my tongue. She shouts, "Oh God what are you doing to me." But I ignore her and continue.

My lips suck her clitoris inside and I begin butterfly flicks with my tongue. She is beginning to lose control. Her hands leave her breasts and clamp the back of my head. I replace her hands with mine and pinch her tender nipples in rhythm with my tongue against her clit. I am suffocating because her thighs are clamped beside my head and her hands are holding me tight against her while her hips attack from below me. "Ahhhhh... Ahhhhh... Ungh.... Ungh.." is screamed from above me as the tidal wave of her orgasm washes over her. Her thighs release my head and I bring one of my hands down and insert my middle finger inside her. Stroking the front wall of her vagina I find the G spot and begin to stroke it while continuing with her clit. The tidal wave returns and she is once again screaming her delight to the ceiling. This time when her thighs clamp my head my wrist is caught too. I'm almost afraid it will break under the pressure.

As the crest passes I slow my attack and allow her to come down some. Her legs are spread wide in surrender and her chest is heaving. Eyes are closed; mouth is open, head to the side as she trembles in her excitement. I slowly kiss my way up her trembling body stopping along the way to pay homage to her breasts once again. I place myself over her with my weight on my arms and gently kiss her neck, face, eyes, and lips. I whisper in her ear, "Are you ready for more." A weak moan is the only response. I reach down to my now aching member and aline it with her opening. Swabbing the head with her juices I insert it into her entrance. As I begin a slow and gentle penetration of her love canal I see her eyes are open. There is love and passion in them, and her mouth opens in an O as she feels my slow penetration into her depths.

Once I reach bottom the rhythm begins. Slowly in and out with long slow strokes, trying to feel each inch of her with each inch of me. The sensation is quite incredible. She is warm, wet, smooth, soft and tight all at the same time. Her body begins to respond to my stimulation as her legs and arms begin to enfold me and her hips begin to respond to each stroke. I gradually begin to increase the speed of my strokes and she meets each with her own. Her head is thrown back again as each wave of passion gets larger with each passing minute of our union. She voices her feelings by saying, "Oh lover, what are you doing to me? I have never felt this way."

I have almost reached the point of no return. My hips are like a jackhammer against hers. Our lovemaking is making squishing noises with each stroke. Her hips are matching mine in their power and intensity. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Ohhh lover don't stop don't you ever stop. I'm therrrrr Ahhhhhhhh Yesssssss."

Her internal muscles are clamping and releasing me with each of her spasms. The stimulation is too much and I begin to lose control of my senses. I feel my seed racing towards release as my own climax begins low in my spine and races forward with amazing speed and power. I scream my self as the first geyser of sperm leaves me and splashes against her inner walls. Load after load erupts from me and still I continue to pound myself into her. I am amazed that my erection is still with us, and I can sense she is building one more wave of pleasure. The battle to keep myself up until she finishes is a major one. But finally her release is upon her. "Oh God baby one more time. Please, please one more time." Her hips lift mine from the bed and almost launch me off of her with the violence of her release. The only parts of her touching the bed are her feet and the back of her head. Her whole body is off the bed as tight as a tightly strung bow, and my entire weight is supported there.

We fall back to he bed totally exhausted and spent. Lungs working like bellows and muscles trembling form exertion. She pants in my ear, "Please don't pull out yet. Stay with me like this for a while." I do as she asks. It takes a while to muster the strength to move off of her. Finally my shrunken member plops from within her and I lift my weight on my arms. I slide to her side and pull her into my embrace, our bodies touching from head to foot. Gently I stroke her hair, her back, and her face. I add little kisses and continue this as she calms and comes down from her sensual high.

When she finally has the breath to speak she says, "Oh John that was fantastic. I have never felt anything so intense or beautiful in my whole life. Where did you learn that."

Not sure if I should reveal my source, but wanting to please this woman I say, "I had a lovely older woman as a lover when I was a boy. We spent hours together as she taught me how to truly please a woman. You are the only partner I have ever shared that much with, and the only one I have felt compelled to love with such intensity."

Still out of breath she replies, "Thank you John. Is she still alive, I would like to thank her personally for her efforts? You are a very considerate lover, and I love you for that and her as well."

"No, " I answer, "she passed away a few years ago. She was very special to me and I will never forget what she has done for me."

"Neither will I John."

I change my position so I can look at her eyes, and gently move her face to look at her again. "Beautiful lady," I begin, " I hope you realize that I have fallen deeply and madly in love with you."

"I'm afraid I do. I also know that as much as I like hearing that I also know that I cannot say the same words to you right now as much as I want to. I want to very badly by the way, more than anything in this world. Until certain things are settled I can't in good conscience say them to you." Tears have formed in her eyes. "I can't ask you to wait until I can say them John. I.."

I place my finger gently over her lips and say, "Shhh. My darling I will wait until Hell freezes over for you to be able to say those words back to me. Fate and circumstances have brought me the most beautiful woman in the world, and I love her. Nothing is going to take me away now."

She squeezes me tightly and snuggles next to me. We both slip into a peaceful sleep of exhaustion knowing beyond a doubt that love is ours despite the challenges ahead.

COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ARE WELCOME.