Down & Up The Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the construction zone, it was proper business for the rest of the day. That night however, Darren told me were going to a club before I went home. "It's already late," I protested, but he focused an angry glare in my direction to affirm his control before smiling and patting my ass as I crawled into his truck.

It surprised me again as we pulled into the dusty dirt parking lot of a strip club and I blushed. I didn't think anything could shock me, but I was nervous and on edge as we walked inside. Darren stopped briefly to talk with the guy in charge who was there to make sure cover charges were collected, but I couldn't hear what was being said.

We sat at a table near the lighted stage and for several moments where I nervously spent my time looking around to make sure I couldn't see anyone I knew and to get a feel for what was going on. I was surprised to see several dancers moving to the music directly in front of one of the male patrons seated at one of the small tables. I was even more surprised to see how much they were taking off in the one on one situation and what they seemed to be doing or allowing; several looked like they were having outright sex, right there in the middle of the club.

Eventually I started to watch the dancers on stage, and even became excited as I watched them take off the few clothes they had on in front the cheering crowd of over eager men and boys. The more I studied the scene, the more excited I became as I related to the women dancing and baring their bodies before the raucous crowd. I was becoming intoxicated in that environment even though no liquor was sold since the dance club was licensed for total nudity. When I appeared comfortable in the situation, Darren started to talk with me, and point out the things he liked and disliked in the dancers.

Darren was an extremely patient and seductive person, who could also be very strong, confident and dominant; he appreciated the dancers who incorporated seduction in their routines and had little patience for those who appeared technically and commercially oriented. In other words he didn't appreciate the dancer's skill at dancing and climbing poles as much as he appreciated their ability to tease and erotically seduce the audience. All of the girls were obvious pros, and they were definitely skilled, but none of them really got his motor running. I remember thinking how pleased I was that the women dancing were not succeeding in turning on "my man" after all. That's when Darren pulled me close and spoke softly into my ear. "You're up next Sandy." He said. It took a moment to process what that meant, then in answer to my shocked and puzzled expression he continued. "When she's through, It's your turn to dance for us."

"You want me to "dance"." I said in shock.

"I want you to get up on that stage and turn every man in this room crazy while you take off every stitch of your clothes, and spread those bare pink pussy lips so wide we can see your hungry hole." He said, and my whole body convulsed in shock and arousal at the impact.

I was snapped out of my stupor as I heard the crowd clap for the girl on stage while she took her bows and collected the money that had been passed to her by the eager rail sitters. Darren stood and gestured toward the manager who was standing by the disc jockey as he stood and I struggled to my feet.

"One of our regulars has brought us a special treat tonight." The DJ said. "Her name is Sandy, and Darren says he borrowed her from her husband tonight so she could strip for you. It's her first time on stage guys, so let's give her a big welcome so she knows you're not bums. Make sure you give her a big tip; that's all she makes since she's not on staff guys, so don't be cheap."

Darren led me to the short flight of steps that led to the elevated stage and I could barely walk as my weak legs somehow got me up onto the shiny dance surface. Someone had already picked out music that started with a noticeable low seductive beat. I was powerless to dance a routine or follow any choreography; I simply allowed my body to sway to the beat as the music slowly hypnotized me. In the process I moved into an erotic haze as I drifted in and out of my fantasy world with sex and Darren.

As I became more aroused, the tale-tale signs showed up, stiff erect nipples, moisture between my legs, and the heat that crept into my mind and controlled my motion. Soon my movements became more seductive and I was able to think about the things I believed would excite Darren, and the men watching. I was still wearing my "street clothes", the conservative light summer dress I had dressed in that morning when I left the house.

Guys close to the rail were leaning in, craning their necks so they could see up my slightly flared skirt and it made me feel wicked and naughty. I teased them by pulling my skirt up my legs almost to my panties, and then I would drop it back in place; I allowed my shyness to show through. Each time I pulled my skirt up, I pulled it a little higher and held it up a little longer; it wasn't long before I pulled it high enough to show all of my bikini covered ass and pussy. My own excitement set the pace, and when I was dying already to take off my panties I knew the crowd would go wild.

While I held my dress high, I slowly hooked my thumbs into the waist band of my panties and let my skirt fall a little to hide what we all knew was happening. I wiggled a little as I worked them down, mostly to let the guys know for sure what I was doing, and they went crazy when they saw the sheer white fabric slide down my legs and puddle at my feet. I stepped out, one foot at a time and then turned around and spread my legs about three feet apart as I bent at the waist to pick them up so I could hand them to Darren. I'm sure no one could see that much when I was bent over, because my skirt was too loose and long to ride up that much on its own; I reached back before straightening up and slowly pulled it up until they could see the tops of my legs without being able to see my bare pussy lips.

Some of the guys were going so wild I thought they were going to slide over the rail so they could look up my dress. I was really into it by then and was thrilled with the power I felt I had over them. Darren smiled broadly when I squatted down in front of him to hand him the panties; I spread my legs wide as I pulled his open hand between my thighs and let him slip the tips of three fingers between the wet slick lips of my smooth cunt. The honest look of arousal on my face as he played with me sent another chorus of lusty noise through the room.

I pulled his wet slick fingers out and up so we could all see the moisture shinning on them and then pushed them to his mouth so he could suck them clean as the crowd roared its approval.

I twirled into the middle of the floor again and started to move to the strains and beat of a new song and soon I was back to pulling my skirt up again while the crowd cheered as it went higher and higher. They loved my well trimmed pussy and the smooth white flesh of my bare tummy and they started to go crazy again once when they could finally see the lacy white bra covering my full breasts and erect nipples. I pulled the dress over my head and off and somehow felt especially naughty dancing around in just my high heeled shoes and a sheer bra. I fondled my own tits through the lacy fabric and pinched my already hard nipples as they watched me play with myself on stage.

When I finally pulled the straps off my shoulders and reached behind my back to release the clasp, there was a hush of silence before the crowd broke out in thunderous noise. I had never thought of my breasts as special, but they were naturally full and firm even without the support of a bra. I have been told often since that night that they rank with the best and I never felt more beautiful or desired than I did that night, moving around wonderfully naked in front of a rowdy house of stiff cocks while my husband was at home with the kids, probably asleep and blissfully unaware of how wild and promiscuous his wife had become.

I stayed on the stage and spread my legs as I danced and strutted before these rutting males for as long as they let me. I played with my pussy and even brought myself to orgasm as the guys whistled and clapped and stomped their feet. Three of the admirers proposed marriage and I laughed if off knowing they were just worked up. Nevertheless, like I said, I felt more desired and sensual than I had ever felt before and knew there was something special about this smoky throbbing room full of sexual arousal and fantasy. This is what I had always imagined sex would be like. To be free and naked in front of wild men pumped up on testosterone and paying homage to my body was a dream come true; all the naughty wicked dreams I had had over the years in the privacy of my own mind. I wouldn't soon be prepared to give up this erotic lust filled life no matter what.

When I collected all my tips, I had picked up over $270.00. It blew me away to think I could make that much money in just a few minutes. The manager cornered me quickly and offered me a permanent position dancing. He never paid a guarantee or base, but said he would make an exception in my case; if I would start dancing as a regular he guaranteed me $2,000.00 per week minimum. "Any less than $2,000.00 a week, I'll make up out of my till." He said.

I had enjoyed stripping naked in front of those men more than anything I had ever done in my life, and although sex with Darren seemed totally compatible with that, it also seemed less important now than it was before. All of a sudden, the thrill of stripping and this intoxicating environment had taken center stage as the object of my sexual awakening. In some respects, it seemed less a destructive threat to my life than fucking with Darren or being given to one of his friends. Ted could never condone or accept me fucking other men but somehow stripping seemed more like an extremely intense job that was bizarre and shocking, but somehow not as adulterous. I imagined in my own mind that if somehow Ted could accept my desire to strip and would let me dance at the club, I would give up the sex with Darren and try to make our marriage work.

I couldn't see in my own mind how completely ridiculous that possibility was, but was determined to find a way to try when the shit finally hit the fan. Somehow, even though stripping was not socially respectable for most wives and mothers, it actually seemed to be a credible career choice given the amount of money that could be made in such a short period of time. I was dying to find out more about what was going on in these "private dances", but it was already very late, and I couldn't imagine staying there any longer.

I became insistent that Darren take me home immediately; it almost surprised me that I could feel some control over my life again after having surrendered so much of it to Darren. He didn't seem any too anxious to leave, or to see me this assertive, but he finally gave in and we said our goodbyes to well wishers and the management. "Remember my offer." Randy said as he slipped his business card into my hand. I clutched it tightly and vowed to remember, and find a way so I could call back.

"Can I have yours?" He whispered into my ear. "I don't have one." I whispered back.

When I turned to say thanks to another customer who was slipping a twenty into my other hand I felt hand slip up the backs of my legs to my waist, and before I could react, my panties were pulled down to my feet and I was forced to step out of them. When I turned to see who had stripped them from me, I was met by Randy's smiling face. He held them up clutched tightly in his fist, "This will do." He said through a broad smile, and Darren pulled me through the door.

It was almost 2:00 AM when I quietly unlocked the front door. Darren had made me take off all my clothes while we rode home and give him a blow job while he tried his best to stay on the road. He didn't let me dress again until we were parked in my driveway. It took several minutes because he was determined to bring me off again with his fingers before he would let me go. The short time it took me to walk from his truck to the front door was much to brief to be able to collect my thoughts and prepare to enter. I stood there for a moment while Darren drove away as I tried to bring some calm sense of reality into my brain, then opened and stepped through the door into the dark house.

Familiarity with my surroundings led me safely to a table lamp at the end of the living room couch, and I pushed the switch to turn it on. I felt secure with a small amount of light illuminating the room, and quickly scanned the area to make sure I had a clear picture of where everything was before I turned it off again and proceeded on. It was then that I saw figure of Ted's body seated in a chair located in a darker corner of the room. His eyes were open and amplified by the light reflected in them. I gasped and brought my hand to my mouth to stifle any sound as I stood there paralyzed with fear and apprehension.

After what seemed like an eternal silence, Ted spoke, evenly without allot of emotion. "What's going on Sandy?" He asked. His question was framed as though he knew nothing, but somehow I felt he knew everything and that it would be pointless and damaging to try to lie. Somehow I had the presence to turn it back to him and simply said, "What do you mean honey?" He snickered lightly and I thought the term of endearment might have been a mistake.

"I mean: why didn't you take your car today; why did some guy pick you up at Sarah's; why did you take your panties off for him; why were you running around the construction area without your clothes all day and why did you come home so damned late? And by the way, why didn't you put tour clothes on until you were parking in our fucking driveway? I was in shock, not because he knew so much, after all every question was valid, I was in shock because, believe it or not, in the six years we had been married, you could have counted on part of one hand the number of times Ted had ever sworn.

There was no doubt Ted knew an awful lot, or a lot of awful, and I wasn't prepared yet to defend myself or answer his charges, hell we both knew there was no logical defense, even all of you know that. I was caught, "red handed" so to speak, all I could do was start to cry. Shit I hate that as I think back, what a pile of crap that is to dump on "womanhood", the stereotypical reaction to cry, but I couldn't do anything else. Thank heaven Ted didn't fall for that crap, he just sat there quietly and let me cry to myself until I realized for myself that tears didn't really fit.

"It sounds like you already know quite a lot." I said. "What more can I say?" I said more than I asked hoping somehow that this could all be postponed until the next day so I could put some face of reason to it all before we hashed it all out.

"Sandy," Ted said softly, "I already know a lot, but I don't know everything, I don't know how far this thing has gone, I don't know if our marriage is already over, most of all though I don't know why?"

I felt the tears fill my eyes and run down my cheeks, but I stifled back the audible accompaniment as I searched through the pain in my heart for a way to try to explain my foolishness. I was suddenly desperate with the need to save my marriage, my life with Ted and my wonderful children, all of the things I had taken so for granted. I tried to form an explanation of how I was seduced into wickedness by the typical "bad boy" contractor and started to hold back on the extent of my promiscuity not so much to lie to Ted but to hide the reality of how badly I had behaved from my own mind. I couldn't begin to defend myself to my husband with the entire burden of my guilt out on the table.

I finally admitted to having been fucked by Darren, but not really willingly. I hid the trip to the salon and even the trip to the strip club. All night we talked until neither of us could talk any longer or stay awake. We slept briefly, but not comfortably, Ted didn't hold me in his arms or do anything I hoped to indicate an effort to salvage our marriage. When I awoke still in the living room on the couch, I was alone. Ted was gone, the kids were gone; it was almost noon.

I was depressed and despondent as I showered and scrubbed my body to try to clean off all the disloyalty that was fastened to me. As I dressed modestly the phone rang. I raced for it hoping it was Ted, instead Darren's firm voice boomed through the lines, "Where the hell are you Sandy?" Dumb shit I thought, you called me at home and I answer, "Where the hell do you think I am?" I said. "Listen Darren I don't have time for you right now. The shit hit the fan with Ted when I got home so late you stupid shit so leave me alone while I straighten this out OK!"

Darren wanted to argue, he really wanted to regain his control that he felt was slipping away and I just didn't have time for it, so I hung up and disconnected the phone. I quickly straightened up and raced from the house, afraid Darren would come there and desperate to find Ted. At Ted's office, I learned that he had stopped in briefly early on and then had left for the day. Everyone was staring at me, maybe they all knew by now.

I raced to my mom's house and scared her to death I'm sure. I must have looked like a madman in the frenzy I was in as tried in panic to find my life that was slipping away. I mumbled enough to let her know how bad things were and then I was gone. I drove by the mall twice confirming the absence of Darren's truck before I rushed in to tell Teri that I was going to be unavailable for a while. When she saw how distraught I was I confessed that she had been right the day before, we both knew how stupid I had been but I was finally trying desperately to save my marriage.

I drove around aimlessly not knowing what to do or where to go and finally decided to go back to Ted's office before returning home. When I got there, the looks were even more accusing; they told me that Ted had not returned, but that "my boyfriend" had stopped by to see Ted also. I could see the accusation registered on their faces as I rushed from the building blinded by the fear that all was lost forever.

I was surprised to find Ted's car back in the garage when I got home and raced inside to meet my fate or plead my love and remorse. Ted was in the kitchen, he was standing at the sink with a cold glass of ice water still in his hand when I rushed in. I expected the same look of hostile contempt that I had painted on the faces of everyone I had seen that day and on the mirror of myself as well, but he was calm, almost sensitive and caring as he took in my appearance.

He said nothing, just looked at me as though waiting for me to continue my defense. When I told him I had been desperately trying to find him, he simply asked, "why?" "I thought you had left, and taken the kids and were gone forever." I said.

"Why would I leave?" He said. "What's going to happen to us hasn't been decided yet, but if this breaks us up, I won't be the one leaving." I felt a chill run through me even though he said it as a matter of fact, not in anger. "I still haven't heard the full story yet." He added in a way that confirmed he knew there was more that I was holding back.

"Isn't it enough to know how terribly sorry I am for what I've done, that I swear I never give you cause to doubt or distrust me again, that I do whatever I have to for the rest of my life to make it up to you and repair the damage?" I asked and said. "Think of the kids for hell's sake; let's not give them a broken home."

"In the first place Sandy, I believe I am the only one here who is thinking about the kids, it isn't my choice to give them a broken home, but neither of us will be right again until we come to grips with why this has happened.