Down & Up The Road Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

We talked all afternoon and into the evening and she was able to tell me much of what she had hidden form me earlier. When she told me of her experience at the salon, I was still shocked and at the same time still strangely excited. I was embarrassed at thinking how exciting it would have been for me to have been there in the salon that day, and to see such an outrageous thing, if it were someone else's wife I thought to myself.

She told me that she had learned she was a true exhibitionist. That being on exhibition was like the most powerful drug or narcotic ever created. That's what kept her dancing and stripping for seven years. It was not the money like everyone around her thought; she was a great stripper because she really wanted to take off all of her clothes in front of people.

"What made you stop?" I asked.

"That's something you can't do for ever." She said. "It's a young person's world, besides there are a lot of outrageous things that go on as well like I'm sure you know. I don't know Ted maybe I was so impressed with the way you moved on in life, found Maria, and real success and happiness in your family, maybe I just wanted or needed more of that and less of the sexual excess."

"Sandy," I said. "I don't think you could ever "just have sex". I was never able to unlock your passion; I guess I never even tried." I hung my head a little at that admission. "But I saw it." I told her how I had witnessed her masturbation on the couch, and reminded her that I had watched her in the truck in our driveway. "I would love to have had that kind of passion alive in our own intimacy."

It was then that she explained how she had refused to integrate sex and romance; how she thought sex could only to be viewed in the context of nasty and naughty feelings and activities outside the context of true love and romance. She said she had come to realize how wrong she was and how important love was in expressing sex and that without it sex had just become hollow and painful. That's why she quit stripping. Sandy said that she had never dared fall in love again because she couldn't trust herself to expose someone else to pain. Then she said very quietly, almost to herself "I don't think I could ever love another man the same way I...love you."

It was Sandy who broke the tense silence when she asked. "Do you remember joking with me earlier that you wanted me to introduce you to one of my old stripper friends for a date, ‘cause you wanted to go out and have a little fun in Portland?" "Yea," I said, a little embarrassed at the recollection.

Well I do have got a friend in the area, over in Forest Grove, who is a total exhibitionist; even more than me. Do you want to meet her and her husband?"

I was a little speechless at the thought of it, but enough interested so the idea was making my prick swell. "Are you sure? Won't it be a little sudden?"

"I'll see," she said as she picked up her phone. Hi Cynthia she said into the receiver are Cyn and Craig available this evening?"

I could hear only one side of the conversation as I listened to Sandy talk with more excitement and animation than I had seen in her for quite some time.

When she hung up she said we're going to their house, then more anxious than I could believe she scrambled for her purse, threw on a wrap against the chilled and humid night air and drug me out of the house. She raced to the passenger door of my rental car and waited impatiently for me to unlock it. I helped her in and smiled at the expanse of leg she showed sliding into the seat. I quickly got in my side, started up the car and raced into traffic toward the arterial highways that would take us to Forest Grove.

Sandy hadn't said a lot about her friends before, and she spent more time making sure I was going in the right direction than talking about them as we negotiated the roads for the thirty or so minute drive to her friends' house.

I was alive with questions and curiosity as we rode on together, but had no idea of how to lay them out in words. When I asked her why she thought Cyn was an exhibitionist she told me how Cyn had also danced in an exotic dance club, how she had stripped naked and how she had let a muscled black bouncer fuck her silly in front of everyone. She also told me of the outrageous things she had done in the office in front of everyone, how she had stripped while dancing on the mirrored surface of the conference table as everyone sat around it. How she was made to take off her panties whenever her short skirt crept up to her waist, and had to fuck someone, anyone in the office before she could put her panties back on. The images painted in my mind as she rehearsed these things made my cock harder and more uncomfortable than I could remember it being for many years.

I pictured a somewhat sluttish looking woman with bleached multi colored hair, mostly blond, in a wild helter-skelter style. I could see in my mind numerous ear piercings and suspected others on her body as well, maybe even a few choice tattoos located for provocative effect. It was more difficult to picture her husband; in fact I was mildly surprised there was a husband at all after Sandy's revelations.

As sandy directed me from the busier arteries into and through a quiet residential area dotted with attractive homes on large lots kept immaculate and clean. The area was impressive though not really affluent, and it had a quiet hushed sense about it that made it seem almost reverent towards the life it housed. We pulled into a drive as the road took a bend, almost as if the drive were a small extension or continuation of the road itself. A porch light was on, and it cast an inviting glow over the rich green dewy lawn.

Even before we got to the door, it opened in warm invitation and I could see the figures of a handsome couple standing close together. Because the light was behind them, it was hard to see their faces, but even in silhouette I could tell they were nicely and modestly dressed, and much more conservative in appearance than I had expected. The sheer curtains that covered the front windows allowed me to see an interior, as we passed in front of the window, that was elegant and immaculate. The couple spoke warmly and with excitement as we approached, welcoming us to their home as though we were loved relatives who had been away much too long.

Sandy embraced the woman and then the man and I extended a hand in a more formal greeting. Cyn ignored my hand and drew me into a warm and tender embrace saying, "You must be Ted. Sandy has told us all about you." She hugged me warmly as if to say she was happy that I was there with Sandy. "Come in, come in. We want to hear all about both of you and what's going on." She said it in a way that made me a little nervous. I felt almost like the boyfriend or fiancé who had been talked about in detail to build up the anticipation of his first meeting with anxious relatives.

We were ushered into the living room and directed to a love seat set opposite the couch. The seat assured that Sandy and I sit close together, and it felt comfortable since these people were still somewhat strangers to me in spite of the warm and familiar behavior towards me from both of them. As we settled into the soft comfortable cushions we were both hit with a number of anxious questions that reflected the sincere interest of our hosts. Almost immediately I felt as relaxed and at home as I have felt anywhere.

Craig was lean and obviously fit; comfortable and in fashion with new kaki slacks and a loose cotton golf shirt that looked like it had just been taken from its new wrapping and touched up with an iron. Cyn was wearing the female equivalent with a kaki skirt that came just below the knees and that closed at the front with buttons half fastened and half open. She had on a dark cotton top that fit her more snugly and showed off her toned body and the fullness of her breasts. Her strappy sandals were white with tan hemp accents that increased in width toward her heel to give her a three inch lift while standing. They were two people that were far different than what I had pictured.

Cyn pulled her feet up beneath her a little in a comfortable manner that suggested she were prepared for a long visit; she turned somewhat toward Craig and continued her conversation in a way that showed her excitement to have us there. There were more questions about my life, and what I was doing. They expressed sincere condolences at the passing of Maria even though it had already become obvious that she would have died well before they even met Sandy. I was taken at how normal, elegant and natural they both looked, and was amazed that the few things Sandy told me about Cyn could have ever happened.

I was even more amazed that this man, her husband, who seemed so secure and competent, so in control and confident could have adjusted to his wife's blatant promiscuity. It's easy to imagine the worst in some people from the way they look and present themselves, but it was virtually impossible to imagine the raw and exuberant sex Sandy had described coming from the woman seated in front of me. Hell, Cyn sitting there right then could have been captured in a photo that would have been at place on the cover of Time, Newsweek or People magazine. She looked so "mainstream" and conservatively elegant. You would have thought she was a senator's wife.

As the conversation and mood became even more relaxed and familiar, I finally managed the courage to ask. "I'm sorry you guys, and I apologize if I offend you, but how in the hell, could either of you have done any of the things Sandy told me?" My question had taken all of us by surprise, even me and we all blushed. I closed my eyes in embarrassment and was afraid that when I opened them the whole room would be cast in a pink light from reflection. When I did open them, they were all smiling at me; I think they were amused at my embarrassment.

"Well, you sure now how to turn the conversation around to what you're interested in, don't you Ted?" Cyn said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "You don't beat around the bush, do you buddy?" Craig joined in smiling broadly at my growing discomfort. Sandy just slipped her hand in mine and gave me a loving squeeze of support as she shifted in a little closer.

Silence reigned supreme for an uncomfortably long moment as we all started to wrestle under its pressure before anyone realized that the pause was due to the fact that no one had really answered or addressed my question. There was a noticeable level of tension or anxiety that was quickly turning sexual between us. Finally, after twisting a little in her seat Cyn said. "I guess the reason it all happened is because I'm an incurable exhibitionist Ted."

I released Sandy's hand for a moment and brought both of my sweaty hands together and gripped my knees tightly as I leaned forward to control my breathing, saying through body language alone "so it's all true".

My cock was already uncomfortably stiff inside my pants and I was afraid if I sat back up straight it would show. Then Craig said, "Cyn, I think it's time we all got a little more "uncomfortable", don't you agree?"

Cyn stood up and slowly came to stand right in front of me. "Ted," she said calmly. "Will you take off my panties?" I choked as I sat up and looked into her eyes. Her face was warm, she wasn't grinning, just very subtly smiling in a way that let me know it was all right and that she wanted me to do this for her.

I gulped as I stretched my shaking hands forward and barely under the hem of her skirt. I held my warm hands against the back of her knees for a moment as I looked at Craig. He was studying me closely, enjoying what was happening and clearly in no distress. Without saying anything or smiling his approval for permission I realized they were together in this and I slid my hand up the velvet smoothness of backs of her legs.

The skin felt so soft and I could sense her flesh shiver at my touch as I moved up and over the wonderful firm fullness of her hips and ass covered only by the soft sheerness of brief panties. My hands explored the curve where her tiny waist flared into sumptuous hips and I delicately took hold of her bikini panties. I didn't pull them down urgently; I slipped my hands inside so my palms could feel the softness of her flesh as the edge of my hand pulled them down reverently.

When the panties loosened at the tops of her thighs I skimmed them down faster just to keep up with the gravity in their natural descent. Eventually they fell away from my hands and fluttered to her feet. I indicated for her to raise each foot, one at a time until I had completely removed them.

After taking my hands in hers, and kissing them softly to say thank you she stepped a little away from me. She swayed softly to the low strains of beautiful music. I hadn't really heard it before, but it had been playing lightly in the background throughout the house.

She slowly unbuttoned each button that had been fastened in her skirt and then undid the delicate belt and button that held it closed at the waist. Her skirt fell away leaving gorgeous white legs, toned and shaped like those of a ballet dancer. She was completely naked below the waist with a perfectly proportioned body. I could see how any man would have felt like he was in heaven between those legs. Her pubic hair was coal black like the hair of her head, and soft looking like an Oriental's more than the wiry wild looking bush on many women.

She kept the full lips of her vagina a mystery as she moved gracefully and started to slide her shirt upward as she caressed her own body. Slowly the smooth skin of her lean tummy appeared until she was caressing her breasts with hands hidden from my view. After bringing herself to a higher state of arousal she moved her shirt on up, over her full breasts and the off over her head as well.

I had not been able to tell if she wore a bra before but now I could see a beautiful black bra so sheer it revealed not only the arousal of her nipples that stood in relief against the fabric, but the dollar sized aureoles around them. Then, almost suddenly, she sat back down. In almost the same position as before with feet tucked under her, she turned her head to look directly into my eyes. "There," she said. I hope you're a little more "uncomfortable" now, I feel great." Craig looked at me as well and said, "see what she means, she's an incurable exhibitionist."

It was as though this was the formal and complete answer to my original question and that now the conversation could resume normally, although now our hostess was sitting there completely nude, except for the sheerest of sexy black bras, that drew even more attention to her nakedness.

The amazing conversation went on from there as questions were asked and adventures related as they told Sandy and I about the outrageous sexy things they had done together and even some things they had done with others alone. From time to time, Cyn would get caught up in the exciting narration of an escapade and pull her feet out form under her as she slid forward on her seat and spread her legs widely to exhibit herself obscenely open as she masturbated her self for all of us to see.

God I was turned on, so was Craig. When he was telling us about putting on sex shows for people who wanted to watch the two of them have sex he was stroking his stiff penis through his pants. "You actually have sex in front of people, like for their entertainment?" I asked incredulously.

"It's more exciting than you can imagine." He said. Mostly we do it for the pleasure, but occasionally we get paid, really really well." I must have looked skeptical, or maybe he was just too turned on, but he finally said. "Look Ted, there's a lot of exhibitionist as well as voyeur in me also. I can't tell you how turned on I am just telling you about this. I guess it's verbal exhibitionism. I would really love to demonstrate if you wouldn't be offended." He said and I thought to myself, here I am in their living room, his wife is sitting there next to him, openly masturbating in front of me and my cock has been rock hard for so long I think it's never going to soften. "Offended, hell you've got to be kidding." I said.

Craig stood up and Cyn jumped to help. While he pulled off his shirt, she undid his trousers and stripped them down along with his boxers. His hard cock sprang out and Cyn gobbled it up like she was starved. His hips rotated as he sawed his penis deep into her throat while her hands gripped his hips and urgently pulled his hard shaft deep into her throat. It didn't take long before I saw his buttocks clench and then I could see the muscles of her throat respond as she swallowed his large load of semen down.

I wondered if the show was over when he pulled his still rigid prick from her mouth and she laid back against the soft cushion as she scooted her ass to the edge and spread her legs wide in anxious invitation. Craig shuttled forward and ran the large knob at the end of his hard cock up and down the slippery hairless lips of Cyn's open pussy. Craig nudged the anxious looking head of his big cock into the open wetness and with impatience Cyn brought her sandaled heels to his ass and pulled him all the way inside.

They were alive in arousal as Craig pounded into Cyn ferociously. Since he had already cum, he lasted much longer and drove Cyn to screaming multiple orgasms before he spoke to her and they quickly disengage. Now Cyn knelt on the floor in front of the couch, leaning against it as Craig mounted her from behind. Once again he entered her and fucked her hard for several minutes more before he stiffened and they both screamed out in delicious agony as mighty orgasms possessed both of them completely.

Cyn had puller her bra up during the ferocious pounding to play roughly with her own nipples and when they finally recovered and sat back down, they were still exposed and her nipples still stood out red at least a half inch long. What an incredible sight, what an incredible night it had been. I thought as I watched Craig dress and Cyn sit there in a dream as her fingers played in the cum that oozed from her open inflamed hole. She had a totally fresh fucked look about her, and I knew she would soon be snuggled next to the man she obviously loved as they dreamed and enjoyed life together. It was time for us to go.

I thanked them both profusely for such an incredible experience. And as we prepared to leave, the only thing Cyn did to become more modest was to pull her bra back into place. I was shocked as we walked out the door, when both Cyn and Craig escorted us all the way out to the car. I shook Craig's hand while Cyn hugged Sandy, then while Sandy hugged Craig, Cyn hugged me tight. "Get a good feel to remember me." She said as she hugged me close, and I caressed her body memorizing the feel for later on. She opened her legs to allow me to feel the open lips and the cummy wetness between her legs and she wiggled a little to get me to slide digits of both my hands into her hot wet cunt. As we disengaged she kissed me passionately sliding her tongue briefly into my mouth for just a taste before she pulled away.

Nothing more needed or could be said as we slid into the car and drove quietly away. I could see them through my rearview mirror, still standing there in their front yard, until they finally disappeared into distance. We were quiet in the car for a long time before I finally said "Thank you Sandy thanks for taking me there." More than having the outrageous experience of watching two devout exhibitionists revel themselves so completely to me, the experience had been, to say the least, illuminating. I had learned as much about Sandy and even myself as I had about Cyn and Craig. I was glad their kids were all safely away that night so we could go to their house and see them there.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers