Down by the Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I began, "when Naomi and I first married, we didn't have a lot. It might have been a good year or more until we bought a small tv. There were only four or five channels available so it didn't matter much any way. But we had radio and a stereo for music, we spent a lot of time on the beach, and we read. Boy did we read. We read westerns, sci-fi, philosophy. She was into romance novels, I was reading anything that looked sexy.

One of the authors I came across was named Rimmer. He had several books out; one was about an experimental college, another about a man with two wives. I read those books several times, mainly because I felt an underlying message, and I wanted to dig it out. One night it came to me; we are capable-if we let ourselves-we have an ability to love more than one person at a time. Equally and without reservation. I couldn't wait to share this revelation with Naomi, but when I tried, I was stammering all over myself I was so excited.

She had me go through it twice, then asked to read the books herself. A week later we were having evening drinks when she told me she had finished Rimmer, and yes, she could see what I meant, it was possible to love more than one. Then she hit me with the hammer."

"What?"

"Not literally. She said, 'I see where this could be a beautiful way to expand our lives. I've never expected you to meet all my wants or needs, and I'm sure you know I can't meet all of yours.' Now I'm sitting there licking my lips like a kitten at a bowl of cream when she finished her thought, 'I could have a lover, or a second husband too.'"

"NO! she didn't! Oh that's hilarious! Here you thought it was going to be you and multiple wives, and she turned it on you. I wish I could have seen your face."

"Well, I'm glad you think it was funny. I sure didn't. I had this picture of me and a couple doting wives, and all the loving I could handle. Naomi flipped that idea on it's head. As she told me the next day, 'What's good for the Gander is good for the Goose.'"

"What did you do?"

"Went off in a corner and sulked."

"You did what?"

"Well, not really sulked. I sat and thought. And slowly came to the realization she was right, for this philosophy to work, I would have to shed my sense of ownership-privilege if you will- and freely share. Thinking back on the books, the women weren't subserviant to the men, they were equals. It took many days of thinking to get it all straight in my head. Remember, I was also working, and when I was there, that's where my mind was.

Anyway, I started doing mental exercises, picturing different scenarios; me with another woman, how would Naomi react? Naomi and another man, how do I react? The two of us with a third, man or woman? After a week or so, I had the basics worked out in my head, and we started talking it over more."

"What about jealousy?"

"Ahh, the big one. That's the one that I had the most trouble with. I would picture her with somone, and feel a tighness in my chest. But the more I visualized situations, the less impact they had. Eventually it was a minor tickle in the back of my brain."

"Did you guys ever do anything?"

"Oh yes. After that we were open to the possibilities, but unsure where to find this mysterious other person. We looked into swinging, but didn't like the premise of sex for sex sake. There was also a line of thought called 'Open Marriage' which basically went 'I can have lovers, and you can have lovers, we just won't talk about it'. That didn't feel right to us either. If she had another man, or I a woman, we wanted them as part of our lives, together."

"In bed and everything?"

"We talked about that too, in fact we talked a lot about everthing, but yeah, we considered that also."

"And..."

"We couldn't see it as a constant, but once in a while, yes, it would add a spice to things. We would imagine Naomi wth myself and another man, and she would be the center of attention. Another time, her and another woman with me the center."

"What about her and the woman, or you and the man?"

"Ahh, the final barriers. I guess women may be more open to that sort of experimentation than men, especially back then. That was another scenario we worked through. Whether we would have same sex partners. Naomi could picture the sensuousness of another woman-think of yourself and Jeannie. I wasn't so sure. The thought of kissing a guy, let alone playing with his equipment, I didn't know if I could or not."

"Did you ever find some one else? How about Naomi, did she?"

"We both found someone. Not at the same time, it seldom works that way. But yeah, we did. Unfortunately, they didn't work out over the long run; He was always nervous around me, I guess he couldn't take the openness."

"And the woman you found?"

"She wanted me to choose between Naomi and her. That was a no-win for her. She didn't understand the dynamics."

"And all this based on some novels."

"Yes. And no. I learned years later Rimmer's philosophy was based on actual experience; he and his wife had a relationship with another couple for over twenty years."

"Wow."

It was noon, we were getting pretty warm on the deck, hunger was raising it's head.

"Let's go inside, we can talk more in there."

***

In the kitchen I headed for the refrigerator-only to be cut off by Madge.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Lunch."

"I said the kitchen is mine, shoo. And what were you planning on?"

"Ham sandwich, maybe a beer. You know, lunch."

"Nope, you're slimming down and shaping up. If I'm sticking around, so are you. You get a salad. And water. And no arguing, do you hear?"

" You're serious aren't you?"

Now, you might ask why I put up with being bossed around in my own home. Well thats easy; First, she said everything with a smile. Second, she was right about my diet. Third, the 'tingle'. And finally, there is no way I could turn down anything that beauty asked of me.

So I ate my salad like a good boy, drank my water as if I enjoyed it, and got a big smile and an even larger hug for my efforts. As I ate, I asked about Madge's family; what was her life like after her Dad died, where was her mother now, did she have any siblings?

"After Dad died, things were rough for us. Mom collected Dad's life insurance, and that paid off the house but there wasn't much left after that. She was already working as an office assistant, so we were ok there. She still lives in Tacoma.

Me? Junior high was rough. Kids can be cruel, and they were about my dad. I became a loner, stayed away from almost everyone else outside of class. I had a couple friends, but when we went to high school, they went to one and I went to the other. In high school I formed a couple new friendships in my freshman year. By my junior year I had come out of my shell, had joined several school groups, and was dating. I gave up my virginity at seventeen to a guy on the football team, what a cliche, didn't date any one seriously in my senior year.

I went to Community College, thinking I could get my Associate degree then move on to UW for my last two years. But that didn't happen."

"Why not?"

"Money. I didn't have it. So I joined the real estate office as an associate, taking courses evenings, doing whatever they needed during the day. That's where I met Dave, we became friends, but that's all. When I had my license, I started selling, and I made decent money, but I wasn't getting the big commission sales, the owner gave those to his favorites. And I wasn't one of his favorites."

"Why not?"

"I kept my legs closed."

"Oh..."

"The rest you know, lost job, lost job, lost job. And now I'm here."

"Is being here a...problem?"

"Oh lord no. You said I have changes coming in my life, I hope so. And please, dear God, let you be one of them."

I opened my arms, she slid into my lap. We seemed to be doing that a lot these last two days. There were tears on her cheeks, I kissed them away, then her eyes and the corner of her mouth, and then her lips. One of us groaned, or maybe both did. I pulled her against me, she tightened her arms around me and our kiss grew more passionate. I slid my hand up her neck, under her hair, pulling her as tightly to my lips as I could.

When she finally pulled away, it was to pull my shirt off. She dipped to my nipple, licking and kissing as she went, and when she reached her target, began sucking and biting . If I wasn't alive before, I was now! Sensations I hadn't felt in almost ten years ran through my body. My nipples felt every touch, my cock sprang to life, and a moan came rolling out of my throat.

My hands weren't idle either. I pulled her shirt up as far as possible, cupping her breasts in my hands. Her nipples-hot in my hands-grew hard and pointed, her breathing became ragged, she squirmed in my lap, rubbing my cock into a hardness I had all but forgotten.

"Stop," I whispered hoarsely, "let's go get more comfortable. "

I pulled her to her feet, then up the stairs into my bedroom. A breeze wafting through the open window, warmed by the sun, felt wonderful on my bare skin. Quickly, I finished removing her shirt, then knelt before her, unfastening her shorts and pulling shorts and panties down in one motion. Her hands were on my head, drawing me to her softly rounded belly, where I laid the softest of touches before slowly laying a line of kisses to her pussy. Parting her auburn hair with my finger tips, a drop of moisture gleamed on lower lips. Extending my tongue, I tasted a delicious mixture, reminiscent of strawberries and honey. I could do nothing but press my lips against her.

Slowly, she backed to the bed, holding me to her. When her legs met the edge, she laid back, still holding me to her pussy. I slowly opened her to my gaze, exploring the wonders of the pink lips, engorging in her excitement. Holding her open, I drew circles with my tongue, searching for each delicious drop. She was moaning, then sighing, then lightly moaning again until suddenly she closed her legs about my head, pulled my face hard against her pussy and arched up, a low, growling, groan rumbled from her throat. She held us there for several moments, then slowly eased back down, releasing her hold on me.

As her breathing slowed, she tugged me up 'til we were face to face, "It's going to be your turn in a minute, but I do need to catch my breath. Where did you learn that? Never mind, tell me another time. Just kiss me now. Emm, is that me on your lips? I taste good. No one has ever gone down on me before. I like that, will you do it again? Tell me later, I want you on your back,it's my turn now."

Obviously, she had her breath back, because with a quick move she had us reversed; now I was on my back, and she was diving for the waist band of my sweat pants. In one swift motion I was stripped bare, and she was kneeling over me. That is when she paused, looking me over, licking her lips, a gleam in her eyes as she slowly bent to my lips.

We kissed, a long slow kiss that she slowly pulled down my chin, to my throat, to my chest, then back to my nipples. Moving back and forth from one to the other, she had them as hard as could be. Then she started kissing down my stomach, her hands remaining on my chest, her nails scrapping at my nipples. She stopped only briefly at my navel, then moved that little more to the tip of my cock. Kisses were planted all around the head, then down one side, then back up along the large vein on the bottom. Again, she planted kisses, down the other side, and up the vein. When she reached the head, her lips engulfed me, sliding down until she reached her throat, then up and down until I was on the verge of coming.

"Stop, I'll cum if you don't"

"I want you to. I want to taste you, like you tasted me."

"Later, now I must be in you. I have to feel us become one."

"God, you do know how to sweet talk a girl. Don't move, let me do this."

She lifted herself up, bringing her hips over mine, then holding my cock with her left hand positioned me at her entrance. She lowered herself until my cock head was just in her, looked me in the eyes, and slid down in one move. That low rumble came from her throat again, and I could feel her pussy vibrating and clamping around me. As she started to rise I stopped her,"Wait, I want to feel you like this, I always want to remember this moment, the first time in you. Come down here, kiss me."

We held that moment for several minutes, kissing lightly, almost nibbling on each other's lips, but soon the need to move became paramount. She, rising and falling. Me pushing up into her. Soon we were going as hard, as fast as we could. Suddenly, I could hold back no longer. Thrusting upward, The cum rushing through me, I moaned out my release. Even as I was thrusting into her, Madge was arching back, inhaling deeply, and then, with her low, rumbling groan, she joined me in heaven.

Slowly, we came back to earth, holding each other, not wanting the feeling to pass. I held her to my chest, her weight nothing to me. The kisses we exchanged had a new flavor, a new meaning to them. Again she looked at me, a smile dancing over her lips.

"What just happened? I've never felt so alive like this. What did you do to me?"

"Darling, I told you, I only do this for love."

"Well, don't stop loving me. It feels too good."

I slowly rolled her to my side, trying to not break our connection, but my cock finally deflated and slid out. After a moment, I needed to pee, and whispered I'd be right back. Madge was drifting into sleep when I rejoined her, so I carefully moved back into bed, pulling just a sheet over us. Taking her into my arms, studying her face, I too drifted off.

***

"JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

Scrambling to get my senses back as I sat up, Marge sitting next to me, her eyes large as saucers.

"Wha..."

"Something cold just stuck into my butt!"

Wipng the sleep out of my eyes, I looked over her shoulder, then flopped back on my pillow. Laughing so hard it hurt, all I could say was, "Welcome to the family. Bogart just checked you out!"

She spun, finding the big black dog sitting next to the bed, what had to be a dog smile all over his face, his tongue hanging to the side.

Have you ever heard a dog laugh? It's a kind of a breathy 'huh, huh, huh'

And THAT is what Bogart was doing.

"You put him up to that didn't you?"

"Not me. If anyone's going to have his nose in your butt, it'll be me. And I'd believe you were upset if you weren't trying so hard at not laughing."

"Oh Gawd, that was a shock!, why didn't you warn me he was back there? Am I going to have to keep an eye out for him from now on?"

"I don't think so, although you can never be too sure. He does seem to like you."

"Well, I like him too, but that's going to far."

*****

12