Down by the Lake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madge, and Jeannie, crowded around her, hugging. Tears flowed, and I waited. When calmness returned, I looked Nancy in the eye, "Rest assured, I love both of them, Yes, I met Madge first, and through her I met Jeannie, but they are equal in my heart. Do you believe in serendipity? I think that's been at play here. As far as I'm concerned, just like I told Ron, You're welcome up here anytime. I only ask that you call ahead, to insure someone is here. I'd hate to have you come all that distance for nothing."

By now we were into full sunset, everyone sat back and enjoyed the show. As the last of the color faded, Nancy bade us good night. The girls skooched their chairs next to me, and we just talked quietly about our day. Madge was happy her mother had accepted the situation, but worried about her health. Jeannie, asked me what her father had said, then told me her mother had looked around and simply said Jeannie was making a good choice. "Mom is like that, and maybe I take after her, she looks at things, decides, then moves on. If she's right, she's right. If not, she accepts it, and moves on."

After our evening routine, I took them to bed. The love making was slow and quiet, more bonding than lust, truly, we made love to each other.

***

Tuesday morning, Madge was humming away in the kitchen. Her mother sat at the table, cup in hand. I mumbled a 'good morning', fetched my paper and coffee. Nancy greeted me with a sunny, "Good Morning (and yes, the capitals were in there), I slept really well, and..."

"Mom...Josh is a very nice man, as men go...but not until he's had his first cup."

"He's just like you're father that way..." I went into the den.

A little later, I heard Jeannie asking, "Where's Josh, sleeping in?"

"No...In the den...Mom drove him out."

"Well, I didn't mean too, I was just saying..."

"I know Mom, but we give him his morning cup, he gives us the rest of the day."

Did you ever have moments when you feel proud AND shitty at the same time? That was mine.

Maybe an hour later, the boys wandered out. I was beginning to notice their patterns; JD, slow to waken, then fine after breakfast. Clark seemed to be more awake right away, and steadier throughout the morning. By now I was in the kitchen, breakfast finished, reading through the paper. The women (all of them) were chattering away happily. Nancy and Jeannie were talking at one end of the table, while Madge was preparing to feed the boys at the other.

"Josh..."

"Yes Clark."

"Do I live here now?"

"Yeah buddy, you do. Is that ok?"

"Well..., Does Miss Madge do the cooking?"

"Most of it."

"Oh good, she cooks better than Mom."

"WHAT!"

"Now Jeannie, he's just a child, he can only tell the truth."

Nancy and Madge had retreated to the far end of the kitchen, choking back laughter.

"But Josh, I can cook!"

"Wait a minute. Clark, what do you like about Madge's cooking?"

"Cookies. She makes real good cookies. I like her's."

"Jeannie Darlin', can you go with that?"

"Cookies? My whole reputation depends on cookies?... OK, I can live with that. After all, part of the rationale for us is that no one can do everything."

Jeannie looked at Madge and Nancy, shaking with repressed laughter, then broke out laughing. I swear, they were practically falling down. Clark looked back at me, totally puzzled.

"Clark, let this be one of your first lessons about women. There's no telling what they might take as an insult, or think is a compliment. But one thing is sure; if you're honest you have a good chance of coming out alright. Would you like breakfast? Jeannie, you said something about your car packed to the gills?"

***

After we'd emptied Jeannie's car, and most of it was kid's stuff, Madge and I started toward the lake for our morning session. Her mother asked to join us. We explained where, and why we were going, she asked if we would teach her.

At our 'Sacred Spot', Madge settled in to her breathing, then transitioned into a meditative state. Nancy watched her daughter, saw the look of serenity on her face. "Can I do that?"

"Like Daughter, like Mother. You'll probably pick it up as well as her. You just have to practice every day."

Within half an hour, she had the basics of the breathing down.

"Can you come back up this weekend? We'll get you started on the next phase then."

***

Nancy left a little after three, lines on her face seemed to have eased slightly, and there was less tiredness in her voice. Madge and Jeannie hugged her good bye, and the boys ran up to her, yelling, " Grandma Nancy, when are you coming back?"

I must have missed something between them, but I was busy the last couple days. She smiled, "I'll see you Saturday, both of you be good for your mothers."

"We will." And they were off again.

***

Wednesday, just as Jeannie was heading off to work, Brady and Johansen drove in with a couple guys behind them. Madge greeted everyone with coffee, and cookies on a plate. Brady smiled, then asked her: "Every time I show up, you put coffee in my hand, and now cookies?"

She smiled back, "I just want you to know I appreciate you doing this so quickly."

"Flattery will get you everywhere. Josh! You settin' me up?"

"John, that's all her doin'. It's just the way she is."

"Well, I think you're a nice guy, but I don't think you're nice enough for her."

"Go to work, will you before I go find some gypsy carpenter."

The bosses soon had their guys cutting out sections of deck, laying out the dimensions of their projects. Just like before, they collaborated on everything, helping with string lines, setting stakes, determining where plumbing and electrical would go. They broke for lunch right at 12, and at 12:30 were right back at it. 2PM saw the plumbing and electrical contractors arrive. Right away they sat down with Brady and Johansen, pouring over the drawings, then splitting up to take measurements and notes.

Near the end of the day, Brady, Johansen and I sat down at the table. They laid out the projected time table for everything, then told me it was money time. I wrote two checks, covering one third of each estimate. "What about the plumber and electrician?"

"They're working for us, we'll handle their money. Don't worry, these guys are very good. Mitch has been in plumbing over twenty years, started as a one man operation, has never had to advertise, it's all word of mouth."

Johansen joined in, "Hatch used to be a lineman, retired five years ago, does this to stay busy, keep his hand in."

"I thought he looked familiar. Didn't he work for Ohop Mutual?'

***

The boys were fascinated by all the activity, but to distract them, I reminded JD he'd wanted his own room. Very solemnly he looked at his choices; keep this room, and Clark would move or Clark stays and JD takes the next bedroom. I warned him, however, that once the decision was made, that was it.

"Josh?"

"Yes, Clark?"

"Why does JD get to choose? Why not me?"

"Good question, and I'll give you a fair answer. I'm a union man. I believe in seniority. JD has been on the job two years more than you. He gets to pick."

JD had been listening, started to strut about.

"However," I added, "with seniority comes responsibility. I'll expect more from JD."

That brought him back.

He picked his room ( the other one), we moved beds and clothes around, sorted some of the toys, generally worked it out. Realistically, I expected they'd spend as much time in each other's room as their own. And that was fine.

Jeannie came in just after six. We'd held dinner for her, I wanted everyone to be together. She told us about her day, but only after the boys told her about the construction, and changing rooms, and seniority.

"Seniority?"

"Yeah Mom, Josh says I've been on the job two years more than Clark."

She looked over at me, "Job, what job has he been on?"

"Why being a kid of course!"

Once the kids were settled, (and that took a while) we gathered in the den. "I need to go over a few things with you, then we can get on to the important business. Madge, I know you don't have health insurance, Jeannie, what about you and the boys? No? Ok, we'll start looking into that. Madge, you need a car. You can't keep driving the truck, there'll be times I need it."

"What about the Mustang?"

"Don't take this wrong, that was Naomi's car. Soon it goes to Jessie in Denver. I want you in your own car. Start watching the ads. Nothing new, let someone else pay the depreciation. Find something that says Madge."

"Jeannie, how old is that thing you're driving? What kind of mileage do you get? You're driving a considerable distance, let's get you into something better. I'll put both of you on my phone plan. I don't want to worry about you."

"One more thing, I talked to my credit union this afternoon, you'll be on my credit card by the end of next week. I just need signatures on enrollment cards, they're mailing them to me."

Every now and then, a guy can do something that stuns a woman. I'd done that to two. I don't know if it was everything I had said or what, but they sat staring at me. Eventually Madge looked over at Jeannie, then back at me, "If that was the little things you wanted to go over, what's the important business?"

"Making love my darlings, making love!"

Upstairs, I began stripping Jeannie, "But I haven't had a shower yet. I'm stinky!"

She had a sheen of perspiration, and yes, some odor. But it was her. Sweet, somewhat musky, a little tangy. I ran my tongue over her nipples, inhaling her aroma and her tits in one motion, the nipples hardened. We laid her on the bed, me returning to those sweet cones. I heard a muffled moan. Glancing up, Madge was kissing her, holding her face, auburn hair enveloping both. Jeannie's hands seemed to be up behind Madge's shoulders pulling them together.

Moving down her belly, laving with my tongue, following with kisses, my hands feeling for the button on the waist band of her slacks. I released it, pulled the slacks, and the panties, past her ankles.

We'd placed her on the bed, head towards an upper corner, legs dangling at the knees. Madge threw her clothes off, dove on the bed. Taking my place, growling like a tiger, she lapped at Jeannie's cunt. Her tongue was forcing in as deep as she could go. She was rolling her face side to side, getting as much juice on her face as she could. It was as if Madge was trying to become one with Jeannie, remove all barriers between them.

The onslaught on her pussy had Jeannie arching in orgasm, forcing Madge into her, she shouted her joy, calling to Madge, begging for more.

I could only watch. I loved these women, and to see them so, wrapped, into each other, had my soul soaring.

Slowly, they returned to me. Jeannie had a glazed look about her. Madge looked almost shocked at how forceful she had been. I gathered them to me, licking the delicious juices on Madge's face, whispering how awe inspiring she was. Turning to Jeannie, I whispered how loved she was, how we missed her today, how happy I was to have her in my life.

*****

12