Down by the Lake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Momma Madge?"

"You haven't heard that yet, have you? That's what the boys call her. It's very important to her."

"No. Wow, Momma Madge, huh?"

"Yeah. Now, when did you start worrying this was about things?"

"When you started telling us about cell phones and insurance and cars and everything you wanted to do."

"So, in other words, I just told, I didn't ask?"

"Pretty much."

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm too used to making decisions without asking. Can I...can we send your car to a shop for a thorough check up?"

"Yes, dear, if it'll make you feel better."

***

After lunch, the boys and I got started on the track. We paced it out, figuring turns, small jumps, straights. All told, this was coming in at roughly a quarter mile per lap. Once the basics were laid out, I brought the tractor and blade around, and we started creating. Throwing dirt must be inherent in boys, 'cause they hustled; helping me with the shaping. After an hour, they were pooped. Already the track was paying off.

While the boys napped, I found Jeannie lying on her stomach, on our bed. She was wearing a thin blouse and loose shorts, but her beautifully shaped ass, aimed toward the door, drew me in. Walking in quietly, I began laying kisses on her legs. The first generated a little squeak, but after that, lots of encouraging moans. Slipping hands under her shorts, I smoothed the skin of her lovely bottom. Soon, I folded to temptation. Pulling her shorts and panties off, I laid kisses all over those enticing globes, licked my way down the split between the cheeks, laved the rosebud I found. My hands lifted her hips, opening her to more attention." Josh, you do know how to turn me on. Don't stop now. Whatever you do, don't stop...noowww."

In the corner of my eye, there was movement. Glancing, Madge was just sitting in the chair, smiling. Since she wanted a show, I determined to give her one. Lifting Jeannie to her knees, my hands spreading her wondrous cheeks, I dove into her ass, gently biting each side, rubbing where I had just been, kissing the red marks I had left.

Madge moved closer, whispering words of encouragement, urging me to; "Love our Jeannie. " Show her how we love her. Josh, show her."

Show her I did. By now her pussy was dripping, she was moaning, and I was hard as could be. Tugging my shorts down, pressing my cock to her pussy, I teased her. Sliding just an inch or so in, then back, she was soon on the edge. Just has I rammed in, I pushed my thumb against her ass, then in as she came. I was right behind her, driving as hard as I could. We came together, Jeannie's pussy quivering against me. I slumped forward, kissing her shoulders and neck. Looking over my shoulder, Madge gave us a silent applause and slipped out the door.

*****

12