Down By The Pond

Story Info
Missy watches Jay stroke himself after swim.
1k words
3.79
106k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy hadn't been too pleased with her husband Jay this morning. Jay had a very good week of sales, so he decided that his Friday would be best spent doing whatever he wanted. Missy didn't have that option; she knew she had eight hours of dread awaiting her. She couldn't complain, she worked part-time, but it always annoyed her when she left in the morning and Jay was snoozing away in bed and she couldn't. This morning, half-asleep, Jay had mumbled something about working in the yard today. The yard was one of his favorite hobbies. Mowing, landscaping, and playing in the dirt always made him happy. Now Missy was even more peeved because she knew he had a day off and he was really going to enjoy. She had to work.

She got to work that morning and began her dull routine. She had plenty to do and time was flying by. She was in the middle of typing a letter when her computer went blank. Actually, the entire office went dark. No electricity. Ten minutes later a man from the city electric department came by and told them that while fixing a gas main, the electrical line had been damaged and it wouldn't be fixed until Monday. With no electricity, the office manager told everyone to enjoy an extended weekend. Missy wasn't exactly crushed.

She headed home feeling much better. She thought it would be fun to work out in the yard with Jay. They liked spending time together. She got home around 12:30 and could see that Jay had not been in to eat lunch yet. She looked across the out the back window and saw the tractor sitting at the corner of the back yard. Their "back yard" was really about two acres big. The lot their house sat on was a large square field surrounded on all sides by trees. Jay had cleared an area at the back corner of the yard/field for a pond. The pond was finished, but the landscaping was still being completed. The tractor was sitting there not running so she figured he was taking a break.

She changed into a thong swimsuit, just in case they did some swimming, and covered up with a t-shirt and some daisy duke shorts. She bagged a quick lunch and headed across the lawn to eat with Jay. The pond was like the yard; surrounded on three sides with trees with one open side. The tractor sat in the middle of the open side, and Missy could see he wasn't around it. She could hear some faint splashing sounds as she got closer. Jay had evidently decided to swim before eating. She got to the edge of the tree line that went around the pond and stopped dead in her tracks. Jay was standing on the opposite side of the pond heading out into the water. The water was to his thighs, and he had not bothered to go back to the house and get trunks to swim in. His time working in the sun had left him brown on his upper body and legs, and she was surprised how tan his butt and cock were. Maybe this wasn't the first time he'd relaxed like this in the pond.

He dove out farther into the water and swam slowly. Missy tiptoed down the tree line until she was fifteen feet from where he had discarded his clothes. His jeans, t-shirt, boots and cowboy hat sat in a pile under a large oak tree. She knelt down behind the tree and played voyeur. Missy watched him float on his back and soak up the sun. His thick brown cock trailed between his legs and seemed to grow larger. The sight got to Melissa and she pressed against her shorts where her clit was covered. The slight pressure made her want more.

Jay swam back to the edge of the pond and walked out. Missy had a profile view of him walking to the tree. She pressed at her clit harder when she saw that his cock was indeed growing larger. The growing dick was swinging freely between his legs. Naked, he sat down on his jeans under tree and leaned back against the trunk. The sun was nice, but the shade felt good. Missy watched him pull at his balls, almost absent-mindedly. After a few tugs he slid his hand around the base of his cock. He was nearly fully erect. He gripped the base of his penis and watched the head pump up with blood. The veins that ran up and down the shaft seemed to pulse. Missy could see a drip of pre-cum form at the tip. Keeping his left hand at the base to squeeze, Jay closed his hand around the head and his dick with a circular motion. The sensations were stronger than usual due to the tight grip he had on his cock. He loved the feeling his fat cock got when it was squeezed with a cock ring. Every nerve ending became twice as sensitive. This feeling was much the same.

He shut his eyes and increased the speed of his hand. He tensed and released the grip on the base of his cock to allow the cum to shoot out. Missy saw a white stream shoot out a few feet in front of him. Three more streams shot out hard and streaked the ground in between his legs. She could hear the cum hitting the leaves on the ground around him. His cock drooled sperm over his hand and pooled at the base of the tree where he sat. He took a deep, relaxing breath and walked back out into the pond to clean off. Missy thought about hopping out from behind the tree and joining him, but she decided against it. She carefully snuck back to the house and waited for him to get dressed before coming back. She might want to see a show like this again...