Down By The River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,224 Followers

"God, Rachel, you're soaking wet," Justin exclaimed. "You like this, don't you."

"Oh, I love it," she breathed in response.

"So, what about your husband?" Lee asked. "What's he going to think about his wife fucking two strangers?"

"He's cool," Rachel answered. "He's probably out there watching with the biggest hard-on you ever saw."

"Well, let's give him something to see," Lee said finally, and as he did he reached up and unbuttoned Rachel's shorts and let them drop to the ground. Rachel quickly stepped out of them, kicked them aside and swayed in the flickering firelight proudly naked except for the modest hoop earrings she'd had on all day. Lee and Justin immediately ran their hands between her legs, thrusting their fingers in her soupy snatch.

Rachel had a thick dark bush of hair between her legs. She kept it shaved back off her legs and her abdomen, and clipped the ends a little to keep it from getting too unruly, but there wasn't much she could do, or wanted to do, about the rest of it. She was kind of proud of the way her bush framed her pussy lips then curled around to give her ass a dark halo.

As Justin plowed two fingers vigorously in her cunt, Lee smeared some of her juice onto her asshole and began to rim her anal ring. Rachel growled in approval as she felt Lee's finger penetrate her ass, and she swayed lustily at the digital assault on her holes. A tremendous orgasm was brewing her groin and she rotated her hips to get every bit of pleasure from the two sets of hands that were working her crotch.

Randy stood just at the edge of firelight that surrounded their bonfire. He was naked and sporting an erection that seemed to be made of steel. He was trembling with lust as he watched these two young studs work on his wife.

Lee finally stood up and kissed Rachel deep and hard, their tongues slashing at each other. Then Justin stood up and gave her a similar kiss, while Lee bent down to lick, kiss and suck Rachel's tits. As soon as the men stood up, Rachel's hands gravitated like magnets to the bulges in their pants and began to stroke their cocks. She quickly got Lee's pants off then pulled Justin's shorts off. She stepped back just a bit to examine the cocks she was about to enjoy.

Somehow, it gave Rachel a thrill to learn that while Justin and Lee were both very well endowed, they were neither one quite as long or fat as her husband. Lee's cock was close, though. It was nearly as long as Randy's, but it was fairly thin. Justin's cock was fatter than Lee's, but was maybe a half-inch to an inch shorter. Justin, however, had an interesting curve to his cock, almost like a rhinoceros horn, and Rachel got the feeling that the curve would just about hit her G spot, deep in her ravenous pussy.

Rachel grabbed each boner in her fists and slowly worked them up and down, feeling the pre-cum boil out the tip of each dick. Once again, she kissed each man deeply, wantonly, as she softly stroked their cocks.

When Lee stepped back to fire up the pipe, Randy took that as his cue to reenter the scene. He thrilled at the lust-lidded look in his wife's eyes as he walked to the fire and set down his armload of wood.

"So, y'all decided to start without me, huh?" he said, with mock seriousness. He walked over and kissed Rachel deeply, then took a big hit off the pipe.

"Rachel says you're cool about this," Justin said. "Are you?"

"I wouldn't be standing here like this if I wasn't," Randy said. "This has been one of our biggest fantasies for as long as I can remember. And believe me, you'll enjoy it. Rachel's very good in the sack. In fact, why don't you show them what you can do with your mouth, dear."

After taking her turn on the pipe, Rachel fell to her knees in front of Lee and Justin, opened her mouth and sucked Lee's dick into her mouth. She took him right to the root, as Lee threw his head back and groaned, then she pulled back a little and began to give him a slow in-and-out motion, swirling her tongue around the shaft.

She sucked Lee's cock, while stroking Justin, then pulled Lee's cock out and turned to Justin. She did the same thing to him that she'd done to Lee. She sucked him all the way to the base then backed off and worked her mouth vigorously on his cock. Back and forth she went between the two cocks, while Randy busied himself fixing up a palate by the fire, against the big log that framed the area around the fire. He got an old quilt out of their gearbox, laid it down, then grabbed a couple of pillows from out of the tent.

As he finished fixing up the palate, he watched as Lee picked Rachel up off her knees, so she was standing up, then he knelt down in front of her and pressed his face to her cunt. Rachel wrapped her left leg around his shoulders to give him easier access as he began to lick her pussy. Rachel could feel her first orgasm boiling to the surface from the tongue-lashing she was getting from Lee's long, talented tongue, and she ground her crotch into his face.

Just then she felt her butt cheeks being pulled open, and she gasped as Justin's tongue began licking around her anus. Rachel stood there looking at her husband blankly, and she squeezed and mauled her tits as her lust ballooned. Justin and Lee ate her out with brisk tongue strokes, then they switched places, and Rachel couldn't hold back any longer when Lee's long tongue penetrated her ass. She shuddered and gasped as her orgasm washed over her sweaty body.

By then, Randy was finished fixing up a place for them to lie down, and walked over to where Rachel had dropped back to her knees to suck cock. This time, Randy joined them, and the trio of men crowded around the horny brunette, pressing the cocks to her face. Rachel sucked the two younger men for a while, then turned to her husband. She smiled as she looked up at her man with flaming eyes.

"Watch this," Randy said to the other men as he pushed his cock into Rachel's mouth. She slowly enveloped it with her mouth, and hummed as the head passed into her throat. Lee and Justin stood there with springs on their eyes as they watched Rachel inhale Randy's cock. Lee, in particular, was impressed, both by Rachel's cocksucking ability and by the size of Randy's cock. He had encountered very few men who had bigger dicks that his, and most of those had been very large men, basketball players mostly. And the fact that Rachel could take Randy to the hilt seemingly without effort nearly pushed him over the edge into a premature orgasm.

After a minute or two sucking Randy's cock, Rachel could feel another orgasm building, and she knew it was time to take the show to the palate.

"It's time for you guys to fuck me," she said softly, but urgently as she lay on her back on the palate. "Justin, I want you first, then Lee, then Randy.

Justin didn't hesitate, but knelt between Rachel's widespread legs, gripped his dick, pushed it into Rachel's swampy slit and thrust in deeply.

"Gwad!" Rachel exclaimed when Justin's cock was fully embedded in her cunt. "Ummmmm! Fuck me!" Justin did as he was bidden, pumping his cock back and forth in Rachel's pussy. Justin filled his hands with her sweaty tits, which jiggled wildly on her chest as she humped back to meet Justin's incoming thrusts.

Rachel could feel her second orgasm welling up in her groin as Justin fucked her at a strong, but measured pace. Every time the head of Justin's cock pushed its way to its deepest point, the curved end of his dick seemed to hit her sweet spot, deep in her pussy, sending electric shocks of pleasure up her spine.

Justin leaned over Rachel and she reached up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to urge him on. As their passion increased, little moans and gasps mixed with the rhythmic slapping of wet flesh on wet flesh to create a symphony of lust.

Rachel was getting closer and closer to her orgasm, and so was Justin. He screwed his eyes shut as he tried to prolong his pleasure, but the powerful muscles in Rachel's well-practiced pussy were making it harder to do that. Faster and faster, Justin pounded his prick in Rachel's twitching cunt.

Finally, Justin couldn't take it any more. With a savage grunt, he thrust deeply one final time then felt a rusty cum load spew out the end of his throbbing cock. He filled Rachel's pussy with what seemed like a bucketful of cum, and the explosion triggered Rachel's climax. She writhed and moaned underneath Justin's bearish body, as the orgasm seemed to want to split her in two.

Even as the last vestiges of her orgasm were fading, Justin pulled out, followed by a rivulet of semen, and was immediately replaced by Lee. The young black man gazed at the horny white slut on the palate, with cum oozing out of her cunt, and he was inflamed with lust. He pushed his brown dong into Rachel's cunt forcefully, and as he did Rachel howled in pleasure. Her lust was building again, beginning to peak from the plateau of pleasure she'd already experienced. Her passion was enhanced by the fact that a black man was fucking her for the first time in her life. She had never told Randy this, but another one of her fantasies had always been to sample a black cock, and now that fantasy was also coming real.

Lee, meanwhile, thought he must have died and gone to heaven. Rachel's cunt was just about a perfect fit for his long, slender cock, and he fucked her at a steady pace. And Rachel was positively going wild under his sweat-covered body. She wrapped her arms and legs around Lee, pulling him down to her so she could kiss him deeply, while she humped him with abandon.

Randy sat in a chair, softly stroking his ballistic cock and sipping a beer, as he waited for his turn. As he watched his wife fuck this young Jamaican stud, he could feel a welter of conflicting emotions rising up in his soul. Certainly there was lust, but there was also some fear, anxiety, maybe a little bit of jealousy, but also some pride. That was his woman there, and he got considerable satisfaction out of the fact that she had so completely driven two virile young men mad with desire for her.

As far as Rachel was concerned, at that moment, Randy could have been in Timbuktu. She was totally absorbed with the fucking she was getting from Lee. Another orgasm was building rapidly as Lee fucked her with strong, corkscrew motions. She howled and cried out as a veil of lust blew her mind.

As Lee picked up the pace, Rachel could feel her third orgasm reach the boiling point, and she exhorted Lee to cum with her. Lee just gritted his teeth and fucked her with a wildness that he hadn't known he possessed. As the couple on the ground fucked crazily, they could feel the roller coaster tumble down the rail as a powerful mutual orgasm swept over them.

With a choking cry, Lee pushed his dick fully into Rachel's cunt and exploded wildly in her twitching, spasming cunt. A half-dozen powerful cum shots basted Rachel's womb, and once again the feeling triggered an orgasm, the likes of which she had never seen. She thrashed on the palate, and screamed out her passion, her whole body shaking and shuddering.

In spite of his promise to Rachel, Randy could feel a bit of anger boil up in him. His wife had never come like that for him, but she had for this young, black stranger. Rachel's pussy was a cum-filled lake as Lee pulled his cock out and backed away. Rachel was still twitching when she opened her eyes and saw Randy looming over her. She saw the look of fear and jealousy in his eyes and her mouth fell open, but the exclamation died in her throat as Randy pushed his massive cock in her pussy, all the way to his balls in one, hard, brutal thrust.

"Ah, ah, Baby, fuck meeeee!" Rachel wailed, then she spoke more softly, knowing she needed to assuage her husband's concerns. "You're still the best. Oh, baby, you make… me… feel… soooo… good." Her last words were delivered in between heavy gasps as Randy plowed his cock ferociously in his wife's cum-filled cunt.

Rachel's soothing words did a lot to dispel Randy's fleeting feelings of jealously. After all, he thought, as he plowed his wife's pussy, he had given his consent for this orgy, and the fact that Rachel pulled him to her and kissed him wantonly, lovingly, turned him more playful.

"You like this, don't you," he whispered in Rachel's ear, which he nibbled and licked, driving her wild. "You really are a slut inside, aren't you."

"Unh, for you, baby, I'm anything you want me to be," Rachel panted as she rolled her hips around her husband's long, fat cock. She could feel yet another orgasm brewing in her groin, and if anything, it promised to be just as intense as the one she'd just experienced with Lee. Her whole being had been reduced to carnality, her whole world the pleasure she was receiving from Randy's powerful cock.

The potent weed, combined with the effects of the Viagra pills he'd taken earlier, had given him a blue-steel boner like he'd never seen before. He just kept on fucking his wife, seemingly forever, and it didn't take much of that caliber of fucking for Rachel to orgasm again. Her body shimmied and shook as she climaxed, and, incredibly, instead of coming down, her lust stayed at a high level, and a few minutes later, she climaxed again, then she came a third time before Randy finally pulled himself onto his knees and began to hit the gravy strokes.

Randy gave Rachel long, full-length thrusts that forced the air audibly out of her lungs. Rachel could feel still another orgasm roaring through her body, and she wanted to hold it back until she could cum with her husband. She didn't have to wait long. Panting and groaning, Randy gave Rachel three especially hard thrusts then surrendered one of the most powerful orgasms he'd ever had. It was almost painful as he fired a seemingly endless series of cumshots deep in Rachel's body. Again, the feeling of Randy's cum set off another orgasm in Rachel's groin, and she humped wildly as the climax washed over her like a tidal wave. They kissed, then, wildly, communicating their passion and lust for each other in the language of lovers.

Rachel held her husband for what seemed like forever before they finally came down slowly from their mountaintop of lust. Randy pulled back, and his still semi-hard cock slipped out of his wife's pussy. He just knelt for a moment and gazed at the spectacle of Rachel's sweat-covered body. She was lying splayed on the palate, semen pouring from her gaping pussy lips and pooling under her butt on the quilt, a dreamy look on her face and her eyes closed in reverie.

"Wow," Rachel exclaimed when she finally opened her eyes and sat up against the log. "You guys were great! I just hope you have some more cum for me; just give me a few minutes to rest up, and we'll do it all over again. I want to fuck all night."

Justin and Lee were already sporting the beginnings of another erection, and Randy's cock hadn't ever gone completely soft, so they knew they would be giving Rachel exactly what she wanted in a very short time.

But first, they had some business to attend to. While Lee fired up the pipe, Randy fetched a round of beers and fixed Rachel another drink, then Justin pulled out a small vial and a small spoon from Lee's knapsack.

"I only break this stuff out for special occasions, because I don't have a whole lot of it," Justin said. "But I think this qualifies as a special occasion. You guys up for it?"

Rachel knew as soon as she saw Justin uncap the vial, stick the spoon in and draw out some of the crystalline powder that she was officially a goner. When she had been working her way through nearly every sexy dude at college, before she met Randy, many of her boyfriends had plied her with cocaine, because that was what you did in college in the early to mid-80s, and it always made her wildly, insanely, horny. She and Randy had done it a few times when they were still in college, but after they had married, coke had faded from their lives.

Justin gave everyone a liberal dose up each nostril, and the effects were nearly instantaneous. Rachel could feel her libido soaring as cool Cousin Cocaine worked its magic. She knew just what she wanted with this next round of sex.

"I want to fuck all of you at once," she whispered. "I want every hole I've got stuffed with your big, beautiful cocks. Think y'all can handle that?"

Downing the rest of her drink, she called the trio of men over to the blanket, and they stood around her, their renewed hard-ons gleaming in the firelight. She spent a few minutes sucking each one in turn, taking them deep in her vacuuming throat, and lashing them with her active tongue. Randy, at one point, rubbed the drooling tip of his dick over her nipples, sending paroxysms of lust racing through her body. At another, Rachel brought the heads of all three cocks to her lips and did her best to get all three in her mouth at once, something she'd seen on a porn movie she and Randy had watched one time.

After a few minutes of sucking, Rachel was ready. She positioned Lee onto his back, his long cock jutting straight up to the stars. She got on her knees, straddled his hips, gripped the cock firmly at the base, inserted the head of his dick into her hole and slowly let her over-juiced pussy slide all the way down the shaft. As she was filled with Lee's brown cock, she shook her voluminous curls back, leaving little tendrils of hair clinging to her sweaty body. She quickly established a riding motion, up and down, up and down, on Lee's throbbing cock, and her big tits flopped around wetly on her chest.

Justin stepped over to Rachel's right side and offered her his cock to suck, and she inhaled it with total abandon, humming as she worked him with her mouth.

Rachel had only been going for a short time when Randy knelt behind his wife. She obliged by reaching back with both hands and pulling her butt cheeks apart, exposing her asshole, which gleamed with cum that had poured out of her pussy.

Randy marveled at how Lee's cock disappeared and reappeared with each upward shake of Rachel's hips. He licked a finger then slowly inserted it in Rachel's brown-eye, and began to finger-fuck her ass. When he had three fingers pumping rhythmically in time with Lee's fucking, Randy knew she was ready.

Grasping his cock in his fist, he waited until Rachel was on the up-stroke with Lee, then he held her there, pressed the head of his cock to his wife's butt and pushed it past the sphincter. Randy just held it in place when the head popped past the anal ring. Then, on an unspoken signal, he and Lee pushed themselves in fully to the hilt at the same time.

Rachel screamed as she was skewered by the twin cocks at her crotch, her hand rhythmically stroking Justin's dick. She leaned forward, propping herself with her hands on the ground, her arms straddling Lee's chest as Randy began to thrust himself all the way back and forth, back and forth, in her ass.

Quickly, the two men established a steady rhythm in Rachel's pussy and ass. It was sort of a rolling thunder through her entire crotch area. While Rachel was undulating between Randy and Lee, the two men were smoking pistons as they thrust their hips upward and downward in unison.

Not wanting to leave anyone out, Rachel frantically reached up and stuffed Justin's cock into her ravening mouth, taking him balls-deep in one long suck. She licked and slobbered whorishly all over his cock, and a potent mixture of saliva and pre-cum drooled down his balls. Justin wanted a little more control, so he grabbed Rachel's hair like handlebars and began to drill his cock mercilessly in her mouth and down her throat.

Rachel's body was on fire, the combination of the chemicals and the all-consuming lust turning her insides into a boiling witches' brew of sexual emotions. She had never felt anything so pleasurable in her life as to have all three of her openings filled with hard, pulsing cocks, powered by men using her as a complete sexual toy. The cocaine, especially, had turned her into an insatiable beast, an animal whose only thought, only consciousness was pure sexual pleasure. She felt like she was being split in two by the long cocks that pulsed and pushed in her pussy and ass, the pulsing meat separated only by a slippery membrane.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,224 Followers