Down Old Mexico Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers

Lora was whimpering softly and rocking back and forth as she sucked my dick. I was getting close to a climax and wanted to warn her but there was the language barrier. As I got even closer, I tried to push her head away. She shook her head and redoubled her efforts. With a long drawn out groan, I came in her mouth with jet after fiery jet. Lora's lower body was jerking right along with my hips as she moaned loudly around my shaft and sucked even harder. She was coming right along with me; I had no doubt.

*****

Somehow I got on the bed and cuddled up behind Lora with my knees shaking all the way. She had her head on my left arm and her ass was pressed tightly to my semi soft manhood. My right hand cupped and caressed her left breast. She sighed and wiggled her ass up and down against me. I could feel my shaft settling between the two warm firm cushions of her ass cheeks. She sighed again and became still.

As we rested and relaxed, I could feel my manhood moving ever so slightly between her cheeks as we breathed. The heat of the early afternoon was somewhat offset by the ceiling fans and the sea breeze through the open French doors. Even so, the crack of Lora's ass was getting slippery with her sweat and my shaft moved easier. Lora would shiver and sigh ever so often. When she did, my manhood would twitch, moving even more between those satiny cheeks.

The teasing feel of her ass had me back to being fully hard in short order. It wasn't long after that that Lora shifted and then flexed her ass, moving me deeper between her cheeks and up and down between then. She made a soft murmuring sound and then rolled away from me. I groaned as my dick pulled out of its nice cozy nook.

Lora looked down at my hard dick and grinned as she pushed me over flat on my back. She said something; the only word of which I caught was siesta. She swung her leg over my hips and sat down across my thighs, her hot slipper slit center on my manhood. She flexed her hips and rubbed herself against me. I could feel her clit bump against the spongy head as her hips moved forward.

I shivered and reached up to caress her breasts. She moaned softly, her hands coming up to cover mine. She rode me with long slow movements of her hips. Her soft whimpers and moans were her way of saying how much she liked what she was doing. The growing wetness and slipperiness of my shaft was another indication. I could literally feel her juices flowing around me, coating me all over.

With a trembling sigh, Lora lifted her hips and reached between us. I remembered what she had said about not fucking her pussy and I was slightly confused. When she brushed the head of my dick over her sopping wet opening, I had the urge to lift my hips but I held still. I'm glad I did because what came next was out of this world.

Lora moved the head of my dick back and rubbed it against her asshole for a second before returning it to her opening. She rubbed it there for a moment and then moved it back to her anus. I was getting the feeling that I knew what was going to happen next. I wasn't disappointed believe me.

As she rubbed the head on her neither opening, I tensed up in anticipation. Maybe that was what she was waiting for, maybe she figured she was lubed enough. In either case, she lowered her hips and applied her weight to the head of my dick. It held fast for a second and then popped through the tight ring of her ass and slipped inside several inches. Lora gave out with a gasping yell that mixed with my loud long drawn out groan. She froze in place except for a shivering shake in her hips.

The muscles in her ass were grabbing and releasing me in a jerky fashion. It had been a long time since I had felt anything so tight around my dick as her ass was. I wanted to lift my hips and plunge even deeper into that hot tightness but I knew better. I steeled myself to wait for her. This had to be her show and at her speed.

Lora had her eyes closed and her mouth was open in a grimace but not one of pain. The way her belly rolled and her hips quivered, I knew she was coming big time. When she relaxed a little her weight came back on me and I slipped in deeper. She gave a sharp yelp and lifted her hips slightly as her stomach jerked even harder.

Half of my dick had been in her ass before she lifted up and I was fighting to keep from coming myself. If not for the blowjob earlier, I would have been a geyser in her ass. When I gave a little shivering shake, her eyes flew open and she looked down at me with a loud groan. She had had one hand on my chest as she fitted my dick to her ass. Now that hand left me and came up to rest on my chest.

Between raged breaths Lora spoke to me in faltering English, the first I had ever heard her use. If I understood right, this was the first time anyone had ever been in her ass. I caressed her quivering hips and reassured her that everything was fine. She probably didn't understand but she did smile weakly.

She held her position as her breathing became more normal and her stomach slowed its jerking and shaking. I reached down between us and felt of her wetness. She gave a jerk and shook her head. I nodded as I smeared her slippery juices on my fingers and then over the part of my dick outside her ass. She trembled as I did and nodded as she figured out what I was doing. I gently lubed my dick and she whimpered and moaned softly.

Her inner muscles were twitching and grabbing at the head of my dick. I wasn't sure if she had intended to go on or not but I did. Once I had my shaft as slippery as I could get it in this position, I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her down to lie on my chest. She sighed and then straightened her legs once she was down.

She gasped loudly, gave a soft yell, and then moaned softly as I quickly rolled us over until I was on top with my dick still in her ass. I pushed up on my hands and pulled first one leg and then the other up almost to her chest. I hooked my arms under her legs to hold them in position and slowly flexed my hips and inch or so each way.

Lora gasped loudly and flexed her hips up, driving a couple more inches of me inside her ass. She gave a growling groan and worked her hips wildly, fucking herself on my dick. I was slowly going deeper and deeper as she did. About the time my hips touched her ass cheeks, Lora gave a yell as her ass tried to crush me one minute and push me out the next. I held on for dear life and tried to keep my rising orgasm in check as she came her brains out. Her hips bucked and jerked, slapping her ass against my hips while she tried to do sit ups under me.

I held still and waited her out. As she calmed down and just lay there breathing in deep gasping breaths through her mouth, I lifted my hips and pulled almost all the way out of her ass. As she tried to yell, I dropped my hips until they slapped her ass sharply. The yell never made it out of her mouth as her eyes got wide and she lost her breath.

When she finally took a long shivery shuddering breath, I made another full stroke in her tight slippery hot ass. Her next breath held a sobbing sound and I pounded her ass again. This time she took a deep breath and rolled her hips up to meet me. I fucked her with long full strokes at a moderated pace. She was fucking me back equally as hard, her ass slapping my hips loudly and solidly.

Her ass felt like it was getting more slippery. I pushed up and looked down between us as I made the next stroke in her ass. Her pussy gave a little gush as my hips slap her ass. I smiled as I leaned back forward and fucked her even harder. Now there was a grunting yell from her on each stroke and my orgasm was rising fast.

I tried to hold it off but there was no way. At the bottom of that last thrust, I held still and empted my balls deep in her clinching throbbing ass. Lora yelled loud enough that I thought I had hurt her until she flexed her hips frantically, working my dick deeper inside her ass as she came and came some more.

*****

I woke up at sunset, alone in my bed. The room smelled heavily of sex and anal sex at that. I rolled over on my back and groaned at the protests of several different muscles. My dick was semi hard and hot against my thigh. Memories of Lora flooded my mind and I felt my dick twitch and get a little firmer as it slipped up along my thigh. How the hell could that thing even think about getting hard after the workout it had just had, I wondered.

With a deep sigh and several soft groans, I sat up and made my way off the bed. I stumbled and staggered into the bathroom and then into the shower. A long hot shower should help things I thought as I started to soap up my body. Memories of Lora in this same shower made my dick stand up completely and twitch. It was sensitive to the point of almost being painful when I soaped it up.

By the end of the shower, I was almost feeling human except for the hard on that wouldn't go away. It was dark by now and I left the bathroom light on as I went to the icebox for a beer and then out onto the beach balcony. I sat out there naked, sipping my beer and wandering down memory lane. I was surprised at how many memories could be packed into one day.

My dick was still hard as an iron bar when I finally gave up and went to bed. My dreams were filled with Lora.

*****

The next morning I was antsy and nervous as I waited for ten o'clock and Lora. I was dressed in just my shorts and sitting on the market balcony when there was a knock on the door. I yelled for Lora to come on in. It wasn't Lora.

A young girl in her early twenties came in. "I'll be cleaning your room, senor." She said as she set about changing the sheets on the bed, taking out the trash, and dusting the furniture. She didn't do the tops of the cabinets or the ceiling fan blades. Her maid's uniform skirt was well below her knees and the top buttoned to her chin.

I wanted to ask her where Lora was but I held my tongue. I didn't want to cause any questions to be asked or to get Lora in any kind of trouble.

*****

The same young girl cleaned my room for the next two days. That second afternoon I had to make a run to the market for some things and I stopped by the front desk. The owner was behind the counter. He spoke fair English so I asked him why the maids had been changed that cleaned my room.

"Lora is no longer with us senor, she has gone to Mexico City for her upcoming wedding." He told me. "My youngest daughter will be filling in until I can find someone new.

"Her wedding?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes senor, she is getting married in a couple of weeks. It's one of those arranged things." He said shaking his head. "I thought those were behind us." He added.

"What do you mean by arranged? Do you mean like arranged since childhood?"

"Uh, no senor. A friend of her fathers lost his first wife last year. He is an older man and wealthy. He wants a young wife but they are hard to find when you are older, I know this from experience. Anyway, he paid Lora's father for her hand in marriage."

"Lora agreed to this?" I asked sharply. It didn't sound right to me.

"I guess she did, she left day before yesterday for home. She is a nice girl; I hope the old man is nice to her. I know I sure would, if I ever had the chance."

"Me too." I whispered as I walked out the front door of the hotel.

*****

I left a few days later and I've never been back. I've thought about it several times but memories of lost love keep me away. I know I was in love or something very close to it, I'll never know what she felt. I hope she has been happy and safe.

TxRad
TxRad
5,927 Followers
12