Down on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that's really expensive stuff," Mark added, making sure I was appreciative of the amount of oil used to cover my 6ft 3in frame. Jane calmly raised her voice, "and who's next?"

I was expecting Pete or Steve to step forward but I was taken aback when Kate raised her hand, "Me, I'm next." She actually sounded like an excited schoolgirl. I could imagine her in a white blouse, loose tie, straw boater hat, ra-ra skirt and white cotton sock and sandals, a sherbet stick in one hand and a hockey stick in the other – I shook the image of a St. Trinnian's girl from my mind 'that's one for another time' I thought.

"Come here young lady," Pete ordered pointing to the area he made vacant between his legs and making room in front of his chair to allow Kate to stand in front of him.

Pete's cock hung large even though flaccid as he pulled himself forward on the chair allowing his genitals to hand over the seat's edge; I could see Wendy pull a discrete smile as Jane joked, "There he goes, at it again. He'll do anything, even get his hands oily, to get them on some fresh totty."

I could see that Kate was actually beginning to enjoy the attention – it wasn't her normal character but after our walk-and-talk and her brief encounter this morning with Tina, I thought 'perhaps she's going to allow herself to loosen up'.

"Like you didn't enjoy oiling up your new friend, Dave, there," Pete laughed responding to Jane's statement of fact. Steve and Mark joined in the laughter as Jane gave Pete a playful slap on his shoulder and handed him Wendy's sun oil.

"Maybe we should have thought this out a bit better," Mark shared a considered thought as he watched Pete's hands cover Kate's body. "We should have formed a circle and then we could have oiled each other up and made sure everyone was covered simultaneously."

"Bloody hell Mark," Wendy chirped, "'simultaneously', that's a big word for a Saturday morning. The little hand on your watch hasn't reached 12 yet." Another bout of chuckles filled the air along with the odour of the oil from Pete's hands as he made sure Kate's ass and thighs were well and truly covered.

"You might have to bend over a little so I can get at those really awkward bits," Pete told Kate.

"I don't have any awkward bits," Kate retorted trying to sound offended but making light of the obvious attempt for Pete to get a good eyeful of Kate's pussy and butt-hole; Pete made no hiding the fact as he tried to crane his neck to get a better view.

"Ok, that's the back done, now for the front." Pete motioned for Kate to pirouette and to my amazement she did, allowing her breasts to jiggle playfully in Pete's face as she came to a stop after two revolutions.

Pete wasted no time in replenishing his empty palms with another large helping of oil. Both hands unloaded the amber liquid over Kate's shoulders allowing streams of oil run down her breasts. Quickly he cupped her breasts and distributed the oil over her large orbs. I felt an instant rush of blood to my cock at the sight of this man I'd met less than 18 hours earlier expertly apply oil to my darling wife.

"Whoa... can't waste any of this," he said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Keep some for me!" Wendy's voice sounded as excited as I was. Clearly, there was a connection between the two couples we'd met the previous afternoon, and the body language and comments reinforced my suspicions.

Pete's hands made sure Kate's breasts were not only covered in oil, but also well massaged too. Kate's nipples were standing hard and I'm sure if there was less oil on them, and possibly fewer spectators, Pete would have leaned forward and kissed them.

I struggled to read Kate's thoughts; the look on her face sent out mixed messages. She was really enjoying the attention; the touch of a stranger's hand but at the same time, she was hesitant, and definitely nervous. From where I sat next to Pete, I could see that he was enjoying it equally as much. I could see his cock starting to pulsate and swell. 'Can that bloody monster get any bigger?' I thought to myself; 'the way this is going, I'll soon find out'. I didn't know what to look at; Kate's face, her breasts being massaged by Pete; Pete's growing cock; Wendy's look of wanton – she clearly want Pete's cock; Jane, with Mark gently stroking her outer thigh as she stood next to him, her body tanned and glistening in the sun. Even Steve stood close to Tina, his left arm around her shoulder with his hand resting on her left breast, his fingers gently circling her erect nipple; Tina with her right arm around Steve's back and resting on his butt.

Pete's oil was in need of another top-up; already Kate's body was glistening in the stuff. All that remained dry was between her navel and her toes. Pete filled his palms again, but instead of continuing from the Kate's midriff, he paid attention to her calves and feet.

Kate loved having her feet massaged and on a number of occasions at home, I had managed to get her so hot just massaging oil between her toes that she came to orgasm. I knew this part was going to be interesting and I wondered how Kate would camouflage her excitement from us.

"Come on, give me a break, I'll struggle reaching down there," he complained, "lift your foot and plant it here." He tapped his thigh and Kate did as instructed. As Pete began to massage her foot, Pete looked straight ahead and took in the clear, unobstructed view of Kate's pussy. Her inner lips extruding passed her labia (I loved how that extra folds of skin tasting in my mouth). It was a beautiful sight. Pete's cock was getting seriously stiffened now and I wondered if Kate realised the effect she was having on him.

"Pete!" Jane shouted. "Put Dr Doolittle away."

Another bout of laughter... "Dr Doolittle?" Steve asked quizzically.

"Yeah, for such a big dick it does little," Jane responded, clearly teasing both Pete and his onlookers. More laughter.

"Can't help it," Pete responded sheepishly. "Kate's pussy looks so inviting." Kate blushed bright red, her face on fire when she realised how exposed she was.

Pete continued to massage her foot for another few minutes and then she swapped with the other. This time I could see her pussy and I got a similar view to what Pete had previously.

Kate was excited alright. Her labia was glistening with her juices and I knew that if Pete kept up the massaging, she'd be ready for my cock as soon as we could find somewhere discrete.

A few minutes later Pete was refilling his palm with more oil. "Time for the finale," he announced. He shared the oil across both palms, rubbing his hands together; then, he let one hand massage the oil into Kate's pubis mons and the other slide up and down her thighs.

I could swear I heard Kate gasp as Pete's hand brushed across her pubic region and allow his fingers to slide over her clitoris.

"He's going for it now," announced Jane. "Better steady yourself girl."

Kate closed her eyes as Pete's hands met between her legs, pulling them apart slightly. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Only an hour or so earlier, Kate was panicking about what might happen and what had happened between her and Tina. And now, here she was, giving free access to a stranger in front of an audience. It blew my mind.

Pete let his fingers explore her soft inner thighs before he push one finger into Kate's vagina and another circled her clitoris. She came to orgasm within seconds of his fingers getting just knuckle deep in her pussy her legs trembling, almost collapsing as the energy exploded from deep within her.

There was clapping from Wendy and Mark. Jane cheered and Steve and Tina simply smiled at the scene before them. I sat there, frozen, unable to move. I had just witnessed my beautiful wife get finger-fucked by another man; and furthermore, in front of an audience.

I looked down at my cock – it was fully erect with a small glistening globule of pre-cum on the tip.

"Can't waste stuff like that," Jane whispered in my ear and then placed a finger on the moisture, scooping it up and straight into her mouth.

'This is not happening, this is not happening... this must be a dream.'

Pete pulled his hands free and let Kate turn. As she made her way back to her chair, Pete took her hips and pulled, forcing her to lose balance and fall onto his lap. His huge erection slid up her back, sandwiched between them. "Damn, I missed," he joked. He kissed Kate on the cheek and lifted her up off his lap.

Kate took her seat, her face and chest blushing, even under her tan is was clearly visible. She had that look of 'that was great but I shouldn't have eaten all the chocolate' guilty kind of look. She looked at me and I simply smiled. She smiled back and mouthed 'I love you'.

"Awe, look at her. She's all worn out already. Pete how would she have managed if you'd fucked her?" Wendy teased.

"Don't be so crass," Jane scolded her friend, "that was beautiful to watch." Mark turned to Kate, "Thank you for that Kate, it was wonderful." He pointed to his cock. Mark had got excited too, why wouldn't he? And his excitement was also betrayed by his swollen member. The 2-inch pile of skin that Kate and I had joked about last night had now evolved into a more respectable 5 inches of thick manhood. "It's awake; see what you've done," he winked. More laughter.

"I think we are going to need a cold shower before we hit the hot tubs or the swimming pool," Tina announced. "All that oil will kill the water."

"Nah, we'll just hang around a bit more in the sun; it'll soon soak in," Pete answered. "We've plenty of time to chill off in the pool or warm up in the tub. I'm quite happy to have a few more drinks here and soak up some more rays."

Steve and Tina excused themselves leaving the six of us on the terrace. There was a few minutes of silence before Jane chirped, "So, did you enjoy my husband's attention Kate?"

"I... I did, but I must say, this is highly embarrassing. I've never..."

"Yeah, yeah, we've heard all that before," Wendy butted in. "I bet you and Dave have some fantastic fucks and share some great fantasies. I bet you fantasise about swinging or swapping too right? Or maybe taking a big black cock, or fucking a dwarf or something," Wendy taunted.

"Cool down Wendy," Mark intervened. "It's only fun. You're only jealous because Pete didn't get his fingers in you, right?"

It was all coming out now. A heated 'debate' continued for a good fifteen minutes or so and by the time things calmed down and everyone was lovey-dovey again, Kate and I had learn all about Mark, Wendy, Jane & Pete's sex life and habits. Yes, they were a foursome and would occasionally invite others to join, and yes, Wendy was the jealous type and wanted to be centre of attention. And yes, whenever the boys thought they could, they'd wind Wendy up; the three, Mark, Pete & Jane all worked on that one. Wendy would get so wound up at times they'd all have to line up to fuck her; Jane using a strap-on, anything to make Wendy come down again.

Both Kate and I were gobsmacked at how much they had shared in such little time. We felt like we'd known the four of them for years.

We excused ourselves and headed back to the farmhouse. Tina was in the kitchen cleaning some salad and slicing ham for sandwiches. "Steve's had to nip into town for some milk; we didn't get enough when we went shopping on Wednesday."

"Do you know about that lot up there?" Kate blurted out.

"What do you mean? That they are swingers?" Tina replied. Kate nodded her head. "Yeah we found out much the same way as you just did. I think it's a routine they do. They get something going which winds up Wendy or Mark, and then they bring them back to earth with a good old-fashioned foursome. I bet now that you've left them on the terrace alone, they are probably at it already".

"Does that bother you?" Kate asked.

"It did at first, but after you've been with them a few times, you'll end up joining in and enjoying their wicked sense of humour. I never thought I'd do anything like you did this afternoon, but they used a similar trick on us, only it was Jane oiling up Steve. Once we broke the ice, it was just a matter of making sure we didn't go and do stuff that would hurt each other."

"Dave and me, we discussed this when we took a walk around the fields earlier. I thought I'd be ok, and I let myself get drawn in, but I just feel shite now." Kate looked like she was ready to burst into tears.

"Hay babe," Tina took her in her arms to comfort her. "It's ok. I felt the same way too. It's natural. But Dave's here. You have a strong marriage; you are with friends, me and Steve. Kate pulled back and kissed Tina on her cheek.

"Dave, what do you think?" Tina turned to me, her breasts pert with erect nipples and her shaven pussy, remarkably like Kate's with gentle folds of skin pushing through her outer lips. I struggled to pay attention.

"Well we talked about this this morning, agreed to go with it on the proviso that if either one of us wanted out, we'd simple walk and if one walked, the other did too," I explained to Tina.

"That's pretty much what Steve and me agreed. We never thought we'd get our kit off in front of other people, or even take it a stage further."

"A stage further?" Kate quizzed.

"Hmm, ok, I'll let you into our secret, but don't tell anyone else ok?" We both raised our hands in submission. "Ok, Steve and me, we'd fantasised about getting naked in front of others, making love in front of others – being a bit of exhibitionism I guess you'd call it. It was one of Steve's fantasies more than mine, but I must admit, it sewed a seed and the sex after sharing our fantasies was fantastic. We'd seen a programme on TV about naturists and Steve suggested we'd give it try. It seemed so innocent, being around people who didn't know us, no worries; we listed the pros and cons. Anyway, on our first naturist camp we met Jane & Pete. They introduced us to Mark & Wendy on our second night. Had such fun, all good-natured stuff really, but Steve suspected something else, some undertones in how our conversations evolved over that first weekend, they got a bit risqué as we poured more vino. Anyway we agreed to join up again for a second visit about a month later but at a different site – oh I wish we'd invited you guys in the first place. Then there was a third visit at a third site and a fourth. It was at the fourth site that we found ourselves having the place almost to ourselves, probably because the weather forecast was bad, but as it turned out, the weather was fine. Anyway, the craic got a bit close to the bone, the drink flowed far too easily and before we knew it, Steve and I were subjected to the sun oil trick, only it wasn't sun oil, it was baby oil. Ok, so we played along and I found myself in the same position you were today. Like you, I felt like crap afterward, I must admit though, the sex me and Steve had that night was out of this world. The next day we allowed ourselves to take it a little bit further.

So the six of us have fooled around a bit – listen, I've never fucked those guys, it's just been a bit of heavy petting – hand-jobs and a good licking," Tina blushed, "but we've enjoyed it so much that we thought we'd see if you would too."

I shrugged my shoulders as Kate and I looked each other in the eye.

"Ok," Kate said after a long silence," perhaps I've over reacted a bit. What do you think Dave?"

"Listen babe, I told you, if you want to walk then I'm there with you."

"Ok, ok, let's see how it rolls. I'm only going to take it at a pace where I'm comfortable, like I said earlier, otherwise, I'm out. But I must admit, the oiling felt real good."

Tina hugged Kate again and I joined the girls. Wow, it still amazes me how cocks have minds of their own. Just hugging with the girls had me with a lazy hard-on, and Kate could see it too; I'm sure Tina did as well.

Steve turned up a half-hour later with the milk and a few more bottles of rum. "Thought I'd get reinforcements," he announced raising the two 1-litre bottles of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum in the air; "there's a few more in the top fridge."

"Sarnies look good Tina," he complemented his wife's culinary skills.

"Dave made them," Tina lied.

"Yeah right," Steve came back, "I've seen Dave's sarnies before... door stops, cut labourer style, not like these dainty triangles. We all laughed, and all of a sudden, everything was fine.

****

Tina and Steve had slipped upstairs for some personal time; Kate reckoned they'd gone for a quickie.

"Shall we do the same?" I offered. I was in need of some relief after almost two days of naked excitement and an 'almost fucked you' that morning.

Kate took my hand and led me up the stairs. I watched as her ass cheeks swayed seductively from side to side, "You have a fabulous ass babe," I complimented.

As we crept past Steve & Tina's bedroom we could hear soft moans; Kate placed a finger on my lips and gave me a 'don't you dare' look. She knew that my sense of humour might result in me bursting in on them and shouting 'surprise' or some other stupid prank just to make them jump out of their skins or cause severe embarrassment.

No sooner had we closed the door when Kate push me back onto the bed. "I've been wanting to do this since we arrived," she whispered as she smothered my face with kisses, eventually settling on my lips. Her tongue probed into my mouth and I gently sucked on it. This form of kissing drove Kate wild and I knew that if she was angry with me over some trivial matter, all I had to do was get her tongue in my mouth and suck on it.

I rolled her onto her back and straddled over her hot, sweaty body. It was early afternoon and the sun had heated the day to a balmy 28C, definitely warmer than yesterday. I looked down at my wife, smiled and then let my body slowly transfer some of my weight onto her frame. My cock knew exactly where to go and as we embraced, it slid inside her pussy without any resistance.

I felt Kate's vaginal walls grip my cock as I slowly moved in and out. I could feel her wet hungry pussy envelope me. My thrusts became more eager and powerful. From deep inside I could feel an orgasm built. I didn't want to cum too quickly, but then again, I wanted to cum now.

We rolled over, Kate on top. She brought her legs up to straddle me cow-girl style. I felt her push down hard with the tip of my cock pressing deep inside and up against her cervix. Kate loved to take me deep that way. She often said that 'only if it was possible, she'd love to have my cock penetrate her womb too'. She leaned forward letting her breasts fall onto my face. I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked hard, tweaking the other with my fingers. The faint taste of sun oil brought back the image in my head of Pete's fingers inside Kate's pussy. My cock hardened.

"I'm cumming," I groaned. Kate smiled and kissed my lips as she drove hard down on me.

"Fill me, cum inside and fill my pussy with your cum," she demanded. I emptied my lot into my wife making her shudder as she hit her second climax of the day. I could feel her vagina throb as she convulsed above me.

Kate fell onto my chest as her orgasm subsided. I felt my cock soften and our juices begin to ooze from her pussy and run down my balls and between the cheeks of my ass onto the bed.

"Phew, that was intense," she finally whispered remembering that Tina and Steve were in the next room.

"It was," I agreed and turned on my side to kiss Kate's lips. "So where do we go from here?"

"The way I'm feeling right now? Anywhere. After what Tina said and knowing how we both feel about this whole situation, I'm good," she said. "But if that asshole fucks around too much he'll get a taste of my bad side."