Down on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyone got a calculator?" asked Wendy.

"There's one on my phone," replied Jane as she popped her head around the door of the caravan.

"Does anyone know how to work out fractions? I should have paid more attention at school." Wendy handed over the numbers to me, I'd volunteered my services.

"No fiddling," Wendy cautioned.

"It's not me who's been fiddling," I retorted pointing a finger at Wendy. More laughs.

"Ok, let me see..."

I tapped the numbers into the calculator... "an eighth is nought point one two five..." I scribbled some numbers down on a piece of paper that Wendy had used and presented the results to Wendy.

"Ok, are we ready for the results," Wendy announced.

"Yeah" was the group response.

"Ok. Firstly this has been a close call. Dave has kindly work out the percentages so don't ask me the technicalities of these numbers ok?"

"Get on with it," Mark insisted.

"Ok. Length first..." Wendy repeated her measurements for length, flaccid first and erect second for each of the contestants. "...based on these numbers, our winner of the Biggest Expanding Cock Competition is... wait for it... a round of applause please for our winner... Mark!"

A round of applause filled the air as Mark stood to take a bow.

"And Mark has achieved a percentage growth rate of... one hundred and fifty per cent."

"That's why I love that guy," Jane shared with Kate, "just feeling that thing grow in your mouth is amazing.

"Yeah, that's why we all love him," Wendy added.

"And now for the winner of the Biggest Expanding Girth Competition is..."

"Wait, wait" interrupted Jane, "you haven't read out the measurements yet."

"Oh yes, sorry, I was getting ahead of myself there. Ok..." Wendy read out the numbers, flaccid and erect, for each of the contestants.

"...and the winner is..."

A pause...

"... with a girth percentage increase of twenty five per cent..." Wendy pause again for dramatic effect, "Pete! Yes we have a champion in our midst, Pete, the Biggest Expanding Girth folks."

"Ok, so, Mark, you can go first. What's your dare and who is the dare on?"

Mark looked up at the canvas ceiling. "My dare is..." Mark spelt it out. He wanted to eat Tina's pussy.

"Ok, well as one of the two senior judges for this competition, and if our guests are in agreement, we can allow you the dare, but only for one full minute. And, it has to be done here, on the floor, for us all to see." Wendy laid out the conditions of the dare.

"And, it can only be granted if Tina is willing to take on the dare."

Tina looked at Steve and he winked at her. She turned to Kate for some form support, a sign as to whether she should let it happen.

"Don't hang about or we'll increase the dare to two full minutes," Wendy barked.

Kate shrugged her shoulders.

Timidly, Tina stood and moved into the centre of the circle. She lay on the floor, physically trembling with a mixture of trepidation, fear, excitement, and anticipation. Only Steve had ever eaten her pussy and now here was Mark about to make a meal of her in front of an audience.

She closed her eyes.

Mark knelt between her legs and wrapped an arm around each of her thighs in a vice-like grip.

"Take it easy," yelped Tina.

"Are you ready?" Jane shouted. She had a stopwatch app on her mobile and set it for one minute. "3... 2... 1... go!"

Mark buried his head between Tina's thighs and she immediately burst into a fit of laughter. "You've missed it!" she shouted over the cheering, laughing and clapping.

Mark shook his head from side to side as he made more of a show rather than using any form of technique to eat out Tina's pussy.

He took a breath, "Mmm so sweet," he cooed and then buried his head again, this time getting his tongue between Tina's outer lips and across her clitoris.

He circled her clit and then drove his tongue as deep as he could into her vagina. She was moist at first but as soon as he'd found her sweet spot her juices flowed freely.

The noise subsided as we could see that Mark must have changed his technique. Tina's eyes closed and she took a handful of Mark's hair and let out a gasp for air.

"That's it Mark, you've found the spot," Pete encouraged. Tina opened her eyes and looked at her husband with an intense look of both distaste and pleasure. She didn't want to enjoy it, but the overwhelming sensation that Mark's mouth and tongue was bringing to her nether regions was too much and she knew she'd have to submit to him.

Kate couldn't believe that Steve had let this go so far, and even more-so that Tina had simply laid down and let Mark eat her up.

"10... 9... 8..." Jane counted down with everyone but Tina and Mark joining in, "2... 1... STOP!"

Mark raised his head from between Tina's legs, a huge smile across his face, his mouth soaked with Tina's juices and his own saliva.

"That was fucking great," he announced; and then to Tina, "Tina, your pussy tastes so sweet; Steve's a bloody lucky man." He got to his feet and took Steve's hand to shake it. "Looks like you almost enjoyed it as much as I did," Mark pointed to Steve's semi-erect penis.

It was difficult to work out whether Steve had enjoying seeing his wife being eaten out or whether he was just playing along with the game to keep face, but his penis betrayed his feelings and everyone saw that he enjoyed the show.

Mark took Tina's hand and helped her up off the floor. She took her seat between Steve and Kate and spoke to her with her eyes and girl's intuition 'that was bloody fantastic'. She turned to Steve and planted a firm kiss on his lips as she reached down and tugged playfully on his cock.

"Ok, now for our second winner," Wendy announced. "Give it up for the biggest cock in town... Peter 'the Dick' Evans."

Pete stood and shuffled to the centre of the group; "Well I was thinking about eating some pussy, but that dare's already been done, so now I'm not sure," he rubbed his chin theatrically, raising an eyebrow as if in deep thought.

"Any suggestions?" Pete asked.

"Well you can keep that think away from me," Jane responded, "I've had enough of that monster."

"I think I'm excused," Tina claimed, after what Mark's just done."

"Fair enough," responded Pete.

Kate remained silent. She knew she was getting set up and wished that Wendy would say something, come and save the day for her.

"Well there's nothing you can do with your cock that I can't handle," boasted Wendy, trying to challenge Pete into some experimental action.

Pete nodded his head. Then, "Now let me see, we have newcomers to our midst this weekend and I think it might be an idea to allow them into our clique; are we agreed on that?"

"Oh yes, yes," murmured the group with the exception of Kate and me. It was without doubt that Pete wanted some payback after seeing Jane attend to me on the terrace.

"Ok then. I'm not homosexual Dave, so you are off the hook. But that means that Kate has to pick up your end of the pay check as well as her own in our little initiation ceremony." Pete continued, "So, without further ado, let's have my slave girl up here and join me for my prize giving ceremony."

There was a cheer and a round of applause once again from all but Kate and me. Kate looked at me petrified. 'If you walk I walk' I mouthed to her over the din.

She closed her eyes gathering courage to take the plunge and then on opening her eyes she announced, "Ok Mr...?"

"Evans... Peter Evans. But to my friends it's Pete, and after this initiation, you can consider me as your friend," he smiled; the others laughed at his playful banter.

Kate had summoned up the courage to go ahead with whatever was in store for her.

"Well ok Mr Peter Evans, I am here to do your bidding." Kate stood, her large breasts full and flushed red with blood, her nipples now erect; Pete looked down and liked what he saw as he reached forward and cupped her breasts in his large rough hands.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, you know the rule Mr Evans," Jane interrupted her husband's advances, "you have to state your dare first and then you can get stuck in."

"Sorry, sorry," Pete apologised.

"Ok, my dare, which will initiate this lovely woman into our little clique, is for Kate to kneel before me and take my cock in her mouth. And not just the top bit, but all the way in."

Kate's eyes opened wide in a panic.

"Now that's impossible," Jane intervened.

Tina, trying to get into the gist of the game countered, "Well maybe, but no one knows if it's impossible unless someone tries and fails."

A round of applause supported Tina's opinion on the matter; hell even I was clapping and wondering how Kate would manage this huge cock of Pete's; my cock was a struggle for her and she'd never got past three-quarters of the way in.

Kate knelt before the monster. She could smell the faint odour of sun oil, sweat and semen. There was something else too, was that woman? She ignored it and opened her mouth allowing the tip of Pete's cock to enter. He remained flaccid and Kate managed to get about half of the muscle accommodated.

"Are we going to time this or what?" Wendy asked. Everyone ignored her.

Kate's slurping to suck up her saliva only managed to capture some of the liquid and it began to spill onto Pete's cock and down her chin. She closed her eyes and pushed forward again letting the head clip the back of her throat causing her to gag a little. She pulled off, coughing and spluttering.

"Bloody hell, this is going to be impossible," Kate whispered loud enough for Pete to hear.

"Just relax and let it past the gagging point and you'll be fine," he instructed. She opened her mouth again and let his cock slide in, her teeth gently scratching his shaft and her tongue trying to make room for his enormous penis. Kate senses more, Pete was beginning to grow in her mouth and she realised that she might even struggle to get his girth accommodated. Her lips were already taught and a tear formed in the corner of her eye. She breathed heavily through her nostrils and she felt the cock-head at the back of her throat; she was dreading the gagging reflex that was to come.

Pete felt himself harden as Kate's teeth and tongue teased his cock. He also knew that she'd struggle to complete this dare, but he continued to lean forward allowing the motion to feed more of his cock into her mouth.

I looked on in disbelief. 'After this, my cock will be a dawdle'. Kate took a little more and she started to gag again. This time she kept it in her mouth and forced herself to go a little further. The gagging stopped as she felt Pete's cock enter the very back of her throat; 'I've done it' she though' then she tilted her eyes and saw that Pete still had four or five inches of muscle between her lips and his trimmed pubic hair.

Jane began to clap and everyone joined in as Kate realised she couldn't take any more of Pete's monster. "Come on, she deserves more than a clap," Pete demanded and everyone cheered as his cock dropped off her bottom lip, covered in Kate's saliva. She coughed and wiped her face and quickly sat back in her chair.

"You ok babe?" I asked; Kate nodded 'I'm fine' as she wiped spittle from her lips and let out another cough. I squeezed her hand gently and she gave me a smile. I leaned forward and kissed her softly, she responded putting her hand around the back of my head and pulling closer; I almost fell off the chair as I lost my balance.

"Do I taste good?" Pete asked me as I pulled away from Kate's kiss.

I made a point over-exaggerating licking my lips, "Mmm, like caviar."

"That'll be Jane," Pete responded.

More laughter.

"Any runners-up prizes?" Steve raised his voice. "We both had a second place in the two competitions," Steve pointing to his chest and then towards me.

"Sorry mate, if you're not first, you're last," Mark replied.

Steve shrugged his shoulders in disappointment, "Ah well, we'll just have to settle for another beer Dave." Steve reached into the icebox and pulled out two ice-cold tinnies.

"I think I need some air," Kate said quietly. Tina nodded as the girls excused themselves, slowly walking into the field and slipping into the darkness. After about thirty yards you could just make out their silhouettes against the star-filled sky; peaking over the hill on the opposite side of the valley, the moon began to rise and shone its silver glow backlighting the tree-lined horizon.

"I think I've fucked up Tina."

"Why do you say that?"

"How could I have done that? What will Dave think of me now? I wanted to do it to join in, to have some fun and to see what another man's cock tasted like."

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. Dave loved every minute of it. I was watching him watching you. Hell you gave him a bloody hard-on and I'm sure he would have wanted you to go on sucking Pete's penis for much longer."

"I don't know Tina," Kate doubted everything she'd thought she had sorted out in her mind over the past two days, "I feel... I don't know... dirty? Like I've let Dave down. Degraded even."

"Now look girl," Tina's voice stern and direct, "you did nothing wrong back there," her finger pointed up the field to the yellow-lit awning. "All you did was had some fun, tried out something new and remember, this is the most important thing; we all consented, even Dave."

Kate slowly nodded her head and smiled at her best friend. "You're right. I don't know what's come over me."

"Well it wasn't Pete, that's for sure." They both laughed as Tina mimicked a mouthful of semen being spat out on the grass.

"Ok, I feel better now. I just needed some reassurance, that's all. I've never done this sort of thing before."

"Well what makes you think I have?" Tina asked her friend. "Ok so there's been a little groping on the last weekend away, but this stuff tonight?" Tina turned to look back at the awning and could hear muffled conversation and occasional laugh. "Listen, Steve and me, well we both agreed that we'd go as far as we wanted to go, no strings attached; even if we wanted to have sex with someone else, there was no come-back on either of us. We trust each other and as long as we share our experiences together, and we are both happy, then that's all that matters."

A long pause, and then Kate wrapped her arms around her friend, kissed her cheek and thanked her.

"Listen," Tina whispered in her ear, "Steve and I have talked. We want you and Dave to join us tonight in our bed."

Kate pulled away, surprised by Tina's request.

"But only if you guys want the same thing too, ok? No pressure, no strings. We just want to experiment a little in the safety of our own company, our friend's company."

Kate hugged Tina once more, kissed her cheek again and then both their heads turned and their lips met again for the second time.

Tongues explored mouths; Tina's hands explored Kate's ass and then one found Kate's erect nipple. Kate's hands stroked the small of Tina's back and then rested on her ass.

"Bloody hell Kate, it's no wonder men love women. I love how you skin feels so soft; your lips too."

"Same for me Tina. Until this morning, I have never wanted to kiss another woman, but something washed over me and I just had to kiss you. And now here we are again."

"Shit Kate; my pussy's flowing like a bloody river."

"That'll be Mark getting you all excited."

"Huh, yeah. I must admit, he was shite at cunnilingus, but the act was so... hell, he got my pussy wanting more."

"Well I didn't think I could touch another man's cock let alone eat one; and in front of everyone too. Tina, you need to get Pete's cock in your mouth – it felt fantastic. I wouldn't swap Dave for the world, but just to try something different."

Both girls stood silent; then, "Shall we get back and see what other mischief we can get up to?" Tina asked.

"Hell yeah!"

"Wait a minute," Tina stopped in her tracks. "Why are we messing around with these guys when we got two fantastic men to service us? Why don't we just slip away and have our own private fun."

"Sounds good but I think they might have other ideas," Kate pointed toward the awning.

Dave and Steve were stood side by side with Wendy and Jane knelt in front of them. From where they stood, the girls could see that their husbands were receiving oral sex.

"I think we should have stayed and policed this game you know," Kate said. "It's getting raunchy."

******

Steve and Dave had coaxed the girls into a runner up prize after mark had ruled out the reward. "We make the rules," Wendy had told her husband as she waved a finger to and fro between herself and Jane, "and we say whether there's runners' up prizes or not. What say you Jane?"

"Oh yeah, totally agree."

Mark and Pete looked at each other, shrugged shoulders and took another couple of beers out of the icebox. "I guess we'll just sit back and watch the show then."

Steve wanted a blowjob as a runners' up prize, and there was some debate over who would go first so Jane said that they should both do the boys together and whomever cums first gets a special prize later.

Steve looked at me and smiled. "Sounds like I get to empty my sack at last." I nodded in agreement.

"What 'special prize later'?" I asked as Wendy engulfed my cock in her mouth. No answer, then between sucks, "Whoever..." suck of my cock, "cums..." a deep throat plunge, "first..." more sucking and licking.

Jane took over, "gets..." suck, "to..." more sucking and licking of Steve's balls, "pick..." more sucking.

Wendy continued, "who..." suck, lick, suck, "fucks..." another deep throat plunge, "who."

"Come on Jane you can take Steve's cock deeper than that," Pete encourage his wife.

"Wendy, Wendy, Wendy," chanted Mark.

"Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves," Tina said as she stood next to Pete to get a good view of Jane giving Steve head.

Kate stood next to Mark, "Yeah, looks like you girls are busy alright."

"Mmmph," I grunted as I felt my climax rush through my body, my knees trembling. "I'm comming," I announced. Wendy push my cock deep into her throat, her nose pressed hard against my pubic hair as I unloaded cords of semen directly into Wendy's throat. She groaned as I felt her throat tense as she swallowed every drop.

I could hear Steve grunt as he unloaded his payload into Jane's mouth. Jane let the creamy milk dribble across her lips and drop onto her breasts. She rubbed the fluid into her nipples. Wendy pulled off my cock and leaned across to suck Jane's semen-coated nipple.

My vision cleared and I could see Kate, a finger lightly touching her lips, her tongue just exposed; she smiled as she watched Wendy suck Jane's tit.

Clean of any remnants of semen, Jane took her chair and let out a huge sigh. "I enjoyed that Mr Evans," she told her husband, "I didn't have to dislocate my jaw to get a cock into my mouth," she teased. Pete offered her a can of beer and she gulped down several mouthfuls.

The group settled down again and the conversation became less risqué.

"So Dave," Wendy drew my attention, "Kate says you're the scientistic type."

"I think you mean scientific," I corrected her.

"Yeah, whatever." Wendy's speech was slurred, the affects of alcohol was finally kicking in. "So tell me why the moon there circles the planet and we never see the dark side of the moon."

"Oh yeah!; the 'Floyd'," Mark said when he heard the title of the greatest album ever, according to Mark.

I found myself explaining how the moon takes twenty eight days to rotate and twenty eight days to orbit the Earth, hence us seeing the same face of the moon. I then corrected Wendy's question, "What you really should have asked was 'why can't we see the far side of the moon?' because we see the dark side quite often; whenever the moon is not at its full moon stage, then we are seeing parts of the dark side, and when we have a new moon, we see the whole dark side."