Down On The Farm: The Farmer's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, I'll think about it," Johnny said as he backed out the door. "I'll see you later."

A bemused Johnny drove home.

* * *

Sunday morning his mom had come home, but she seemed in a bad mood and Johnny was quiet and stayed out of her way.

Thursday afternoon Fred had not called. Maggie steeled her nerves and called him.

"Fred, you haven't called. I would like you to come have Sunday dinner with us."

"I can't make it, Maggie."

"Well when could you?"

"I'm sorry but I just can't do it Maggie."

"But why?"

"This is just like the first time when you threw me over for Sam. Sunday we had a great time, but you are just using me to get the farm back."

"Believe me of that is not true."

"I'm sorry, but I just can't do it Maggie. I just can't handle this right now."

Johnny had heard her an the phone and gathered something was wrong. He went up to her and held her as she started to cry.

"Mom what is wrong?"

"I went to see Fred last week and everything was going great then something went wrong and now I think I have ruined everything."

"Would you mind explaining it to me?"

"It actually started long ago when we were in high school. Fred, Mr. Grant , and your dad were friends for a long time. but very competitive.

Dad was the quarterback who threw the winning pass to Fred his receiver. Your dad just wouldn't let it go he lived that moment his entire life. Fred was quiet and i liked him a lot but he never asked me out. He barely would talk to me. I finally started to date your dad to get Fred to a least notice me. that was my mistake I should have just talked to him bht i was young and times were different then.

Connie started to chase Fred and then I made the mistake of accepting your dads proposal. Your dad knew I was smart and thought I would help him be a success. I put him through college and he got his engineering degree. But I didn't always support him in other ways and in fact we had some bad arguments. Fred was continually pursued by Connie and after dad and I announced our engagement he married Connie.

Now that Fred and I are free we jumped into a hot affair. Yes your mom can have a hot affair. But old jealousies and suspicions reared their head and here we are. I don't know if he will ever talk to me again.

* * *

Johnny now thought getting Mr. Grant and his mom together was a lost cause, but he had come up with a plan to get Laurie to intercede for him with his father. He bought a tube of lubricating gel and put a label on it that he had designed and printed off his computer. Making sure his dad was not at home, he went over to see Laurie. He told her a cousin had given him an experimental salve to help men with vasectomies to have children again.

"There is only one problem, but it is a big one," he said.

"What is that," she asked.

"It works better if the female has sex with more than one partner."

"Well how would she know who the father was then?"

"Well if I was the other person, it couldn't be me because you are my stepmother."

"That doesn't make sense?"

"Of course it does," he said wondering if she would buy it.

"Well OK. " she said and headed to the bedroom.

It took him a moment to realize she meant for him to follow her. When he got there she was already naked lying face up on the bed. He took off his clothes, put on some of salve and got on the bed. He kissed her and started feeling her body. She was gorgeous. He could understand why dad wanted her.

"Just put it in," she said.

He did as she asked. It was a little disconcerting receiving no reaction from her. But she was young and pretty and he finally was able to come. He made another appointment with her for later that week and they repeated the performance.

As they sat on the bed afterward he asked, "Laurie, is there something about me that turns you off?"

"Of course not," she answered.

"You don't seem to enjoy sex very much. Are you the same way with Sam?"

"Pretty much," she replied.

"Doesn't this bother him."

"I admit he doesn't ask for it as much as he did at first."

This bothered Johnny because his father might get suspicious if Laurie got pregnant under these circumstances.

* * *

As he drove home he worried about this new development. Every move he made seemed like one step forward and two steps back. In town he stopped for a shake when he saw Mr. Grant walking down the street. He went up to talk to him about his mom.

"Oh high Johnny. how are you?"

He tried to talk but he just got upset looking at him.

"Don't you 'oh high' me you. you faker."

Fred knew Johnny was talking about his mom but he had to respond.

"I know you want to defend your mom but she hasn't been fair to me either. She was leading me on and I just can't handle that."

"That's easy for you to say. You don't have to hold her every night as she cries herself to sleep."

Johnny was looking down and realized he was kicking dirt on Mr. Grant's shoes. Then he heard laughing and looked up to see a crowd looking at them. Worse yet two preteens were pointing their phones at them. He had created quite a scene. He turned to face Mr. Grant's He was surprised to see that he didn't seem mad but surprised. Running in his car he forced himself to not speed as he drove out of town.

* * *

Later trying to calm down while watching TV, he saw an add for a lubricating gel that enhanced the sexual experience for a woman. It's worth a shot he thought and sent away it. For his next visit to Laurie he put a new label on the gel, and told Laurie it was the second part of the treatment. As they made love, he slowly ran his hands over her body taking his time with her. He entered her still taking his time. Before they finished he thought she was close but it still didn't happen.

Their next session he tried again going slowly. After awhile she started to squirm. Then she started to buck and she squeaked. He couldn't believe it as he hung on. She actually squeaked. When she was done she made him lay on his back and mounted him for another go. After this time he had made it to the bathroom before he heard her soft voice say.

"Johnny please come back."

He visited Laurie only two more times because of his fear of being discovered. The last time as they sat on the bed together, she put her arm around him.

"I want to thank you," she said.

"Well I'm not sure the experiment will work," he said.

"I don't mean that silly."

"Well what then?"

"I mean the way you treat me. I see how other people look at me. I know they talk about me behind my back. But you always accepted me in school and after I married your dad. Thank you for being so nice to me."

* * *

School and graduation were over and working on the farm kept Johnny busy. Two more events would happen that would affect Johnny's life.

One Friday there was a knock at the kitchen door.

"Oh, Mr. Grant."

"Hello Johnny. Can I come in? I would like to talk to your mom."

Johnny called his mom and they sat down at the kitchen table. Mr. Grant apologized to Johnny for laughing at him when Johnny was ranting. Johnny also apologized for making such a scene.

"Especially since the whole town was watching," Johnny said. That broke the ice and they both started laughing.

His mom made coffee as they sat around the table. Johnny soon saw he was being left out, so he got up and went to his room. Later he heard Mr. Grant's truck leaving. His mom called for Johnny to come downstairs. He assured his mom he could fend for himself when she left to spend the weekend with Mr. Grant.

Johnny's ranting evidently had helped Mr. Grant reconsider some of his thinking.

* * *

The Saturday after that there was another knock on the door.

"Oh, hi Dad. Come on in."

He stepped in looking around. "Is your mom here?"

"No this is her Saturday half day at the bank."

"Well I wasn't too anxious to talk to her I guess."

He handed his son a cigar.

"I guess a blocked tube wasn't going stop those buggers of mine from getting through. Its a girl. And I need to thank you. Laurie said you have been there for her and I appreciate it. She was the one who made sure we made it to your graduation ceremony."

Johnny saw that his dad's ego wasn't going to see the more obvious reason for Laurie's pregnancy. It appeared to Johnny that his problems had been solved. But he wasn't sure if it was his doing or if it would have happened anyway.

When his mom got home she had already heard. His dad had bragged about it all over town.

"OK. Johnny. Fess up. I have figured out most of it but I want details."

Johnny told her what he had done trying to stress his reasons for doing so.

"Do you think Dad will figure it out?"

"No, and he has too much to lose by doing so. He would have to admit he was cuckold by his own son"

She started laughing.

"Mom, I really didn't mean to hurt Dad."

"Well, don't mind me. I just consider it an added bonus. But I won't tell anyone. You know Frank is going to be gone this weekend so what do you want to do?"

"Well I haven't gotten any lately. Do you have any ideas?"

She stood up, pulled Johnny's pants down and set him in the kitchen chair.

"Turn around and lift up your skirt," he said.

He removed her panties and began kissing her butt. As he kissed she turned around until he was at her navel. His kisses moved down until he buried his nose in her pussy. They both groaned. She lowered herself to his lap. Using her moist outer lips she rubbed up and down the outside of his dick. Finally she engulfed him and slid down to the hilt.

"This is just for you," she said before she placed her open mouth on his. With his hands on her butt guiding her she slid up and down on his shaft. Before long his pent up passion released his orgasm.

"Are you ready for me," he said sensing she hadn't come.

"I look forward to it, but later," she said, "First lets wash up and go out to eat. Oh, and I need to call Laurie's mom about arraigning a baby shower."

"For Laurie? This is the Laurie formerly known as 'that slut'?"

"Oh Johnny, in all your planning, you missed one important point."

He looked at her puzzled.

"You and Laurie have given me what most women desire. You are giving me my first grandchild."

It then dawned on him that his daughter would also be his sister.

What a tangled web we weave he thought.

12