Down the Gangplank

Story Info
3hole Is at Her New Place of Service.
870 words
3.34
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3hole stood naked, humiliated and horny at the top of the gangplank. Her hands were still bound behind her. Her mouth hole had been uncovered and a ball gag inserted. She could see the crowd gawking and nudging each other, pointing and taking pictures. Many were giggling. She saw who might be the wives lined up to the left looking grim. The training butt plug was still in place and visible to anyone behind her. It still had several steps to use. It was still making her clit throb with each heartbeat. She felt the wetness dribble down the inside of her thighs. The plug also had remote vibration, but she didn't know that ... yet. Her clit was a little achy but Jack had pointed out in training that it was a good thing because it made it hard for the slave to forget about their clits or cocks if a male slave.

As 3hole stood there naked, wet and a little nervous she thought about Brock and Pete. She had been a multinational purchasing agent and so were they. How she had fought with them and their chauvinistic ways. How Jack had brought her to her senses by making her go to them naked and apologetic, pleasure them and be disciplined by them for her previously bad behavior.

Then she thought about the time at the homeless camp. Jack brought her there and let the grubby and calloused hands touch her all over while she stood naked and spread eagled for them. He had her put perfume on her first. They were not used to touching a clean perfumed slave, let alone ever see one. She wasn't used to being fondled by calloused hands either. Jack's hands were softer. He earned his money by marketing photos of 3hole. She saw her self lying naked in the back of the car after walking nude through part of the town being fondled, grabbed and sucking cock-ending with an anal pounding ... not once but twice.

When she met Jack-she didn't have a clue. She remembered seeing some slave scenarios on the internet, but never thought seriously of it, didn't even really go back-until she met Jack.

She was at a store. Jack helped her load her groceries and and asked her out. They went out a few times and had a great time. 3hole was happy to go where ever he wanted to go and he definitely liked that. When they went shopping for a picnic lunch one day Jack put his hand in her blouse, got under her bra and started fondling her nipple. It made her start getting hot in the store. An older man came around the corner with his cart and Jack made it obvious to the man what he was doing. 3hole thought it funny and exciting. She didn't pull away. That was when 3hole started to think about what she'd seen on the 'net and decided to approach Jack with her idea. Little did she suspect at the time that once Jack was approached and he learned a few things, he planned to sell her for a huge profit. "As long as he is pleased." 3hole truly had been well trained by an amateur.

Her thoughts stopped as she felt a tug from her hood and a man grabbed her bound hands and started her walking down the plank toward the crowd waiting and watching. Her ball gag was removed. Her bare feet felt the warm metal and it soon turned to warm sand. The butt plug moved as she walked forcing her clit to pulse, visibly to a watching man and she couldn't hide the liquid running down her inner legs and dripping into the sand. 3hole had the bonus of being a female ejaculator, making her more valuable than even Jack thought. The owner was VERY pleased with the display.

She was pushed to the first wife and made to bow with her face in the sand. "Lick her shoe and show you know your place," the voice behind her said. She bowed low and licked the shoes until told to stop. Then she was grabbed by a ring and forced to grovel to the next wife, then the next. Face down ass plug up. The wives smirked when they saw the plug. The sand scratched her knees and tickled her nose. She could feel the warmth of the sun on her nude back and ass. Each family member then, in turn walked up to her and placed his or her foot on her back, then placed their foot against a butt cheek and pushed her face down into the sand. This was repeated until each person asserted their dominance over her. Following them, the higher slaves repeated the ritual.

Once told to stand, the mouth and ear covers were replaced and the world became silent. 3hole knew she was not likely to know much for quite a while. The owner clearly understood her as a purchase item for his collection of status symbols and toys. No consideration would be coming her way again.

S3hole had noticed some thin, naked people-slaves probably, walking through town in stockades. "3hole wonders, "What's that about?"