Down The Path Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You are in so much trouble boy, you seem to be a slow learner.'

'Please Sir please, I'm so sorry, I was so nervous going into a place like that I just forgot. It was all so much Sir, I hope you understand. I mean I did tell you that I wanted to keep it private.' Pleading with him as we move into the living room.

'Knees boy.'

I drop to my knees, 'I'm really sorry Sir.'

'Tell me what you did wrong boy,' he asks pacing back and forth in front of me.

'I didn't act like a fag, I didn't walk or talk like one. I acted like I was a man.'

He stops, 'Look up boy.'

When I do he slaps me a stinging blow.

'Are you a man?'

'No Sir, I'm a faggot.'

'Yes a stupid one, can't even remember what a fag he is, stills tries to pretend to be a man. Right boy?' he asks as he slaps my other cheek. 'What did I tell you about sorry fagboy?'

'That there are consequences for being bad, sorry doesn't count Sir.'

'That's correct. When you go see the bookstore clerk tomorrow how are you going to act?'

'I'm going to act like I'm gay Sir.'

'You were always going to have to do that but for fucking up so badly tonight, tomorrow you will be a sissy fag when you go in and see him. You will flirt with him like a girl, you will try on one of the dresses they sell there and you will model it for him. You will tell him you couldn't sleep last night. That all you could think about was being a sissy fag for him. A sissy fag!!! Am I clear?'

Begging you from my knees, 'Please don't make me do that Sir please. Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it.'

'I just finished telling you what I wanted, now that isn't going to be a problem is it? I would hate to show up at your work place and have to talk to you about it.'

'No Sir,' realize I really don't have a choice. This guy could really fuck up my life if he wanted. I know he took a lot of pictures the first time we met.

'Since you felt it necessary to not agree to do as told immediately, I now want you to wear the dress home.'

'But Sir...' he interrupts.

'I can keep adding more if you insist on arguing or you can do as told. Your choice faggot. Look up.'

When I do he immediately slaps me. 'You must learn to obey faggot.'

'I will be calling my friend at the bookstore checking on your behavior. Do not disappoint me again faggot.' Smiling to myself as I think about how I won't make him wear the dress home but will let him worry about it till the clerk lets him off the hook.

You turn and let yourself out leaving me kneeling on the floor, tears running down my cheeks as I realize how it's going to be. Know that I will do as he says. I can tell his threats are not idle ones. My mind is racing. I think about what I did tonight and now tomorrow. How can I do that? I think about the dresses I saw in the store, the skin tight miniskirts. Then there were all the plaid, pleated skirts and the white blouses. Then suddenly realize I'm thinking about what dress I might like best.

What is happening to me? I get up slowly, go lay down on my bed still in the sticky panties. Still can taste the cum in my mouth, my panties almost dry but sticking to my trimmed pubes. I lean down and take them off and hold on to them as I lay back down. I look and I can see where some is still wet and where some of the cum has dried already. I just keep looking at it then bring them closer so I can smell them. I roll over on my stomach, can feel my hard cock against the sheets. I can't help humping against the sheets a little. I bring the panties closer and closer and find them against my lips as I kiss them. My tongue glides over the silky material, licking then and finally sucking them into my mouth. I can taste the cum. I can't stop. So turned on, oh god, I start cumming from just humping the sheets. Take the panties from my mouth and look at them. They are soaked and all the cum is gone. I roll over and start crying. What is wrong with me?

12