Down The Path Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

'You are going to make a really good sissy Steffi, I promise I will help you get all the cock you need.'

Brian sits down in a soft chair. 'Come here sweetie, come sit on Daddy's lap.'

Sobbing loudly, I do as he says. It feels so strange to crawl into his lap. I put my arms around his neck and continue crying softly.

'Everything will be alright sweetie, I know it seems like a lot but you need these kinds of experiences to learn about yourself. Were you thinking about the people watching you while you were sucking my cock?' 'No Daddy.'

'What were you thinking about sweetie?'

'I was thinking about your cock Daddy. I wanted to make it feel really good to you. I wanted to make you cum Daddy.' He pulls my head down and kisses me and soon I'm kissing back and it all feels so good. His lips move to my neck and he starts kissing, so tender, then harder and I realize that he intends to mark me. I know I should try to stop him but if this is what he wants, then I shouldn't stop him. I want to be a good girl for Daddy. He kisses me again, his hand moving under my skirt and he starts playing with my cock. I feel it growing in his hand. He starts stroking me as he kisses me. I feel his hand press against the butt plug at times and it brings a moan from me. In too short of time, I go over the edge and cum all over his hand. My mind is racing, I'm so turned on.

'For you sissyboy,' he says.

He brings his cum covered hand to my face and he feeds it all to me. I suck each finger. I make sure I get it all. It's what sissies do.

'Good girl. It's time for me to go back to work.'

'Ok Daddy,' I answer still in his lap but he helps me up. 'If you get me my clothes, I will get dressed. Do you have somewhere where I can get the makeup off.'

'Steffi, why do you want to ruin such a nice night? Why do you have to be like that?'

I don't know what he is talking about. 'What did I do wrong?'

'You look so pretty in your outfit and you were behaving like such a good little girl and then I find out that you don't even appreciate my help. Why would you want to take it off?'

'You want me to wear this home?'

'Yes very much. Mike said you didn't have to wear feminine clothes home but he said if you really wanted to it would be ok. I just thought we were getting along so well. This is going to put a damper on the whole evening.'

Thinking whether he means he might not give a good report to Mike after all. I guess he can make it seem as good or as bad as he wants. 'You really want me to wear this home. What if I get into an accident or something?'

'Drive carefully, everything will be ok. I put your ID, credit cards and money in here along with your makeup,' he says as he hands me a pink leather hand purse. 'I bagged your clothes up and put them in your car already. Here's your keys.'

'I don't know.'

'Be a good girl and do as you are told, goodbye Steffi.'

I feel like I don't have control of anything anymore and I start to walk out.

'Aren't you going to give Daddy a kiss goodbye?'

I look back at him and turn around and go kiss him. By the time he breaks the kiss I really don't want to go. He hands me a pair of bright pink panties with black lace on the ass.

'You earned your panties tonight faggot,' his demeanor no longer as a daddy but more like a boss. 'Put them on.'

I slide them up, they feel so sexy. See him watching me do it. He smiles when I tuck my cock back between my legs and pull the panties up tight.

'We are going to spend some time together Steffi, you understand that don't you? I'm sure you will be a quick learner Steffi. And sweet boy, you can have all the cock you want.'

What is he talking about? What does he think he can make me do? He just smiles at me but it scares me.

'Bye sweetie, you might want to fix your lipstick in the car. Looks like you might have just sucked a cock,' he says smiling at me.

Feel a little blush come on as I walk away and leave the store. What a night. Head over to my car. It's late so not many cars around, pretty quiet which is good. Felt so weird walking to the car. The tits moving on my chest, the heels clicking on the street, the cool air blowing up my skirt. I get into the car and look in the mirror and lipstick smeared all over my lips. I take a Kleenex and wipe it off as well as I can. As I'm doing that I hear my other car door open and someone sit down.

'Hello Steffi.'

It's the other clerk. He must have been waiting for me. 'What are you doing? I think you better get out.'

'Not yet Steffi,' he says as he checks me out. 'Aren't you going to put lipstick back on?'

'No I'm done for the night.'

'That's a bad attitude and I know you know what happens to girls with bad attitudes. I insist you put some on. It makes your lips look so luscious.'

'Please just get out.' He glares at me. I start worrying a little about him.

'Put the lipstick on sissyboy.'

I don't really want this to develop into something bad so I take the lipstick out and look in the mirror putting it on.

'So much better, your lips will look so good on my cock.'

'Please leave me alone. I will go in and tell Brian.'

'Go ahead. I've wanted to kick his ass for a couple weeks. Then you and me will really party. You sure that is what you want?'

'No, please don't do this.' I watch as he starts unfastening his jeans, pulling them and his shorts down.

'Come on sissyboy, you know you want it. I watched a little of your performance tonight. What was that you wanted? Oh yes, more cock. Well here you go sissyboy.'

I look at his cock. It's bigger than Brian's and thicker too. I see a little precum wetting the tip. It shines in the street lights.

'Come on sissyboy, you know you want it. More cum for you. Look at you. You want it so badly.'

I do want it. I lean over in the seat and take him into my mouth. It feels so good and the taste of his precum hits my tongue. I want to suck his cock. I really want it. I start sucking, in and out of my mouth, taking him deep. I pull it from my mouth and smear the juices all over my face then slide it back into my mouth again. It's so good, I want to suck and suck it. Feel his hand on my head moving up and down with my rhythm. Oh no, not already but I feel his cock swell and he holds my head down as he fills my mouth with cum. Swallowing it down, sucking to make sure I got all his cum. Feel him pull my head up and he just gets out without saying anything and shuts the door and walks off.

Catching my breath, realizing what I just did. Fuck, what is wrong with me. Fuck, he just used me to get off then treated me like shit. He couldn't even say thanks. Realize that he probably didn't think it matters what I think, I'm just a mouth to shoot his cum into. Makes me feel even lower about myself. Christ, how big of wimp am I? As I'm thinking this, I'm unconsciously licking his cum off my lips.

I get another kleenex and wipe the lipstick off again. Start the car and drive home being really careful and staying to the back streets. Walking into the house, I can't believe what I did tonight. Go back to the bedroom and look at myself in the full length mirror. How did it get to this? I see the earrings. Wonder if anyone saw them when I was driving home. I go to take them off but stop myself. Looking in the mirror, looking at what's looking back.

I turn my head and I can see the hickey on the side of my neck. Know I can't hide it, what kind of story could I come up with that anyone would believe. Look at the big tits, so big. My hand moves to one of them and I feel it. The material so soft, I close my eyes and I can almost imagine it's a man playing with my tit. Soon I'm playing with both. I feel my cock getting hard again.

I come out of it and realize what I'm doing. What is happening to me, why am I acting like this? I have to put a stop to it before I can't. Is it too late already? I think about all the pictures. It's too late. I lay down on the bed, still dressed like a whore, curl up and start crying.

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers