Down The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Bob moved in front of May and Jake moved towards Karen until each woman had a cock within a few inches of their eyes. I think they forgot about me, so with my shorts still on I went over and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Hey, you two excited by what you see?" asked Bob, laughing. He seemed really excited, with a flirty smile on his face.

"If you want to touch them, go ahead," Jake added.

Karen flinched. "I'm not sure about this. You sure didn't lie about your sizes, but I-I'm married."

May also looked like she was trying to back away, and gave a conciliatory smile, saying, "I don't think so guys, remember, we're married, and so there will be no touching, not even your long rods. Now get a-dancing, that's what we're here to see."

Bob looked at May, continuing to crowd her. "Go ahead and touch them and see how they feel. No one outside of this place needs to know about any of this."

May looked around and she found me sitting down with my shorts still on. She seized on that as a distraction, and her gaze locked with mine. "Hey, a bet is a bet. Get your shorts off, Jack! I want to see some dancing!"

All I did was smile and stood up and dropped my shorts. Now, I'm not as big as Bob and Jake, but my 7 1/2 inch cock was still nothing to laugh at.

May said, "Now you guys should just continue that dance show we won in the bet."

Instead, I moved over to where everyone was. Three full-grown, naked men were now in these women's space, and they were looking nervous, as though it hadn't occurred to them that there could be any physical threat from us.

I was starting to feel really powerful, and was thinking it was stupid of them to come in here, if they weren't expecting there to be any action once we were naked.

Bob was still looking at May. "Now that you two got a good look at Jack, let's get back on the subject we were talking about."

May and Karen were now looking at three good size cocks, right in front of their eyes. "So you're saying you won't tell anyone?" Karen asked.

Jake put it simply. "Look, we don't want anyone to know we lost a bet and had to strip for you two either. This is our secret."

Karen looked over at May. "What do you think? Just a touch?"

I thought to myself, does she really think these guys would let her keep teasing them like that?

"NO. A big no, we're married, and I'm not going to touch any dick but my husband's!!"

"Ok ladies, we're not going to force you into anything. Maybe you wouldn't mind dancing with us while we're nude?" asked Jake.

Just then a slow dance song came on. Jake grabbed Karen's hand and pulled her to her feet. "Look Jake, this isn't right. May, you're right, there can't be any touching. I really don't think so, no, no dancing together."

"Look babe, no one will find out, trust me. Enjoy yourself." Jake talked sweetly to her while not taking no for an answer and pulling her closely to his body.

Karen seemed frozen, like she didn't know what to do now that she was pressed up against Jake. Jake started moving against her and Karen gave May a desperate look.

Bob then grabbed May's hand and pulled her out to dance along side of her friend, whispering in her ear. May's whole posture also was rigid and she pushed against Bob. I went back to the chair I was in and watched the four of them in this weird dance, where Bob and Jake were holding onto May and Karen while May and Karen were trying to wiggle away.

Bob slowly moved one of May's hands to his cock. She jerked it away, but he kept moving it back again and again. I heard him say "May, you're in my garage because you came here to see me strip. If you don't want me to tell the neighborhood that you're a pervy old lady, you're going to jerk me off. Now." She finally gave in and grabbed his tool and started to move her hand up and down his staff. She looked really pissed.

I then looked over at the other two and Karen also had a hand moving back and forth on Jake's rod. Karen was looking more frightened than angry. Jake and Bob "danced" with the ladies and started pushing them towards the couches.

As they reached them, Bob and May went to one and Jake and Karen went to the other. They pulled the women down with them, still holding onto their long, fat cocks. My own cock was hard and I knew that Bob was right; these guys do know how to get what they want from women.

Bob broke the silence. "You like the feel of my cock little lady? Are you getting hot? You're sure making me hot from all of this attention."

May looked over to Karen and said loudly, "This isn't right, I think we need to stop before it gets out of control now. Don't forget we're married. Karen, it's time for us to go."

"She's right!" Karen struggled, trying to move away from Jake.

Bob tried to be a diplomat and said with an upset voice, "Come on ladies, we've come this far. We agreed not to tell anyone that you wanted to see us naked. Now don't tease us and leave us all hard."

Karen leaned towards May and said, "Come on, let's get out of here."

Jake stood up and said with an upset voice, "Look bitches, you've been teasing us for days and now you've gotten our cocks hard. I think you owe us." He leaned in. "That is, if you want us to keep our striptease a secret." May and Karen were both red in the face. Worried about being threatened? Embarrassed to be in this situation? Turned on? Maybe all three.

Bob stood up and faced May, but didn't give her enough room to get off of the couch. "Come on, babe. Let go of your inhibitions. It's just us here." May opened her mouth to reply, but Bob grabbed the back of her head and shoved six inches of his nine inch manhood into her mouth.

Bob's entire demeanor changed. "You two are just little cock teasers and we're going to teach you a lesson!" he growled. He looked full of rage and even made me feel afraid. Slowly, he began thrusting into her mouth, picking up speed as he continued.

May started to gag, so Bob slowed down for a few thrusts, then accelerated again until he was pounding her like a hardcore porn star. He was completely overpowering her, and there was nothing she could do about what was happening. With each thrust he put more of his cock into her until his balls were bumping into her chin. I thought I might cum just from watching him.

Then I heard Karen yelling, "Jake, stop this, we had fun, it's over!!"

"You're right about one thing, you old bitch. The teasing is over, but the fun is just beginning," he replied, with a cocky smile on his face.

He then grabbed her head, pushed it onto his large rod, and began fucking Karen's face in the same way Bob was fucking May. My cock pounded for sexual release; I longed to join.

Bob then grabbed May by the hair and pulled her to her feet. He turned her around and bent her over the arm of the couch, with her tight ass sticking up.

"Stop! Bob, stop!" May whimpered.

Bob wasn't listening to her. He reached out, grabbed her shorts, and pulled them down, showing her sexy pink panties. Now grabbing hold of her panties, ripping them off her hips, exposing her toned ass.

He then slapped her ass hard a few times. "Open your legs and bend farther over the couch. It's time for me to give you a good fucking."

May seemed to have no more fight in her; she silently obeyed, slowly spreading her legs. Bob eased the head of his cock into her glistening pink pussy.

"Mmm, you like that, cunt?" he taunted, with an evil grin on his face.

He didn't wait for her reply and shouted out to Jake, "This pussy is wet and ready for a good pounding."

Jake chuckled, stroking Karen's reddish bush. God, he must have undressed her while I was focused on Bob and May. "This one is ready too, but hairy as hell." Then looking at Karen, he breathed, "I'm going to fuck you like the little cum whore you are."

Karen loudly sobbed, "No! Please, don't fuck me! I-I'm married!"

Jake laughed, "Once I get my throbbing staff inside of you, you'll beg me to fuck you over and over again."

Karen didn't give Jake an answer, and he pushed her legs apart. It seemed to me that Karen wasn't putting up that much resistance.

Without further warning, Jake rammed his hard cock into her cunt. Her pussy lips grabbed hold of his long shaft, barely accommodating his monstrous size as he violently slammed into her tight hole.

"JAKE! TAKE IT OUT! PLEASE! IT HURTS!" yelled Karen. Jake just laughed as he fucked her with brutal thrusts.

I turned my attention back to Bob and May. Bob shoved all the way into the blonde's pussy, then pulled out and shoved deeper, angrily thrusting with no mercy. "Damn baby, you have one tight cunt; your hubby must not fuck you often. Good thing you're with me now. Hey, Jake, how's that pussy over there?"

May was moaning submissively from the fucking Bob was giving her. Sounded to me like she was beginning to enjoy herself.

I turned again to see Karen on her back, with her legs in the air, Jake fucking her as if her pussy was the only thing he craved in life. Clearly it consumed his mind so much that he didn't answer Bob.

Bob started talking to May instead. "Tell me how much you want my cock, whore!"

May moaned, "I-I want your hard cock in my pussy! Now treat me like your little whore."

Bob laughed. "Who would've thought you were so much of slut?" Bob's huge cock slammed in and out with juices trickling down it each time. "You are loving this now, aren't you? Your pussy is pulling on my big cock. You better not cum without screaming my name, bitch. Tell me how much you love it."

"Just fuck me with your long-ass dick, Bob. Don't...stop!!" May was now grunting and moaning, which only made Bob accelerate. He slapped her ass so hard that it left a red hand-shaped mark.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm going to..." May panted and gasped. "Fuckfuckfuck--"

Then Karen followed May's lead. "Oh God yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming. Ohhh..."

With a commanding voice, Jake grunted, "You like this bitch? Like my big cock ramming your tight pussy? You're my little slut. Tell me who's going to fuck you from now on. Come on you hot-ass cheating whore; tell me whose bitch you are."

I couldn't believe my ears, as Karen moaned and answered Jake, "Oh, fuck my cunt. I'm your bitch, just tell me when you want me."

Then I heard May telling Bob just about the same thing. Fuck, these two women were enjoying themselves. I knew I had to have one of them if not both.

Jake and Bob continued to abuse them, fucking them relentlessly until they shot their loads deep inside the two MILFs.

Bob and Jake stood up and smiled at each other, then looked at me.

"Which one you want to screw first?" Jake asked.

That was a tough question. Both of them were making me stone-hard at the moment. "I want to fuck both of these bitches, but I'll start with May."

"Don't worry, we will be fucking both of these fine asses," Bob added.

The women could hardly stand up. Bob looked over at them and commanded, "Finish getting undressed before I rip the rest of your clothes off."

Both women looked at him and weren't moving fast enough for Bob. He walked over to May, grabbed her blouse, and ripped it right off. Then he reached out for Karen and ripped her blouse off. "You two are pissing me off, now get them bras off and show us your fine racks!"

They frantically removed their bras, looking at each other confused and disoriented at what had just happened. I figured that they both knew, though, that they had gotten the best fucking that they ever had and did nothing to stop it.

Karen nervously glanced at the floor and hid her chest in her arms. "Look guys. I think this went too far and we need to stop. We should just go. We won't tell anyone."

Jake angrily asked, "Don't you remember what you were telling me while we fucked?"

She shrugged. "I might've said some things in the heat of the moment, but it's time to stop."

May added, "You can't seriously hold us to what we said."

Scowling, Bob answered, "You two aren't going anywhere until you've fucked all three of us. You both still have Jack to do, and Jake and I want to take the other for a ride. Got it, bitches?"

Karen shouted, "No, not Jack, he is a friend of our sons!"

Jake chuckled, "Hell, like we said, none of this will get outside of this garage. Plus, he just watched both of you fuck. So if you want him to keep his mouth shut about all this too, you better take care of him."

Bob pushed a button, and the television lit up with a film of what had just happened. "Not to mention, it sure would be hell if the wrong person got to see this tape. We can edit it easy so it won't look like either one of you were complaining. After all, you did demand that we take our clothes off! Now, move over here so we can get a good look at you two!"

May and Karen just looked at each other in awkward silence. They nervously moved toward the guys. Jake walked up to them and slapped them furiously on their asses. "When one of us tells you bitches to move, you move, not this slow shit!"

They moved much faster over to where Bob told them. We now had a full view of their nude bodies. May had very nice tits; looking at the label of the bra she'd dropped to the ground, she measured 34 C. Her erect, long nipples were telling me that she was into this, despite what she might say. My eyes dropped down to a trimmed pussy--not bad, I thought.

Then my eyes wandered to Karen. Jake was right when he said she was hairy as hell. Her tits sure made up for it, though, as they were a size 36 DD. Those nipples were long and hard, poking out. I don't think either of one these mature women were upset with what was going on. They'd get over the surprise of it all.

Bob chuckled. "I told you, Jake, these two are submissive and controllable, just like all the bitches in our harem. We're going to have a lot of fun with these two ladies."

Jake nodded in approval. Then in a commanding voice he said, "Not bad, but next time, those pussies better be shaved. Understand?"

"My husband doesn't like it that way, though," Karen said, frowning.

Jake pulled back his hand and slapped her across the face. "I don't care what your husband likes; you're here for me. You can tell your old man whatever you want, but that pussy better be shaved!"

"Please, you're not listening to me..."

He muffled her mouth with his hand. "I heard you. You're the one not listening, slut. You two need to understand from now on we own your cunts, just like you committed to on film. When your husbands aren't around, we control you. Hell, we're going to control you even if they are around. Whenever we want you, we will be calling, and you better be running. If you can't make it, you better have a good excuse or else."

With that, he pushed them down and gave each of their asses a firm smack. "Now tell us who your cunts belong to," he demanded.

Bob also gave them two more smacks, this time more forcefully, to their faces. "Say it now, or this film will get out. I know you want this cock again."

May glanced at Karen with a worried expression, then at us. "I enjoyed your large cock and want more," she barely mumbled, "so my pussy belongs to you guys."

"Yes," Karen shakily replied.

"Yes what?" Jake yelled in their faces.

"Yes I want to fuck your cock again; my cunt belongs to you guys." Karen replied softly.

Then Bob spoke up. "From now on, when you ladies talk to us three, you shall call us 'Sir.' No matter where you are or who you're with, that is what you must call us. Do you comprehend that?

"Yes Sir!" they both replied.

"Now May, you go take care of Jack."

As she got closer, my cock grew with each sway of her busty chest. She looked toward the ground and shook her head. "How'd this all happen?"

As I pushed her down to her knees, I said, "You thought the rumors couldn't be true. You two got hooked on Bob's and Jake's size and forgot about everything else and here we are. Now you know what to do." I pointed to my cock, now throbbing at its fullest length.

Her mouth slowly got wider and closed around my penis until I was fully encircled in her lips. Then, when I could feel the tip in her throat, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, then forward, until she was bobbing on my cock on her own. Man, the sensation of her wet lips could've made me squirt that second.

I then bent down just enough to get hold of one of her boobs and cruelly squeezed it, which caused her sucking to quicken. Then I stood back up, grabbed the back of her head, and pushed my cock all the way into her mouth. I held her head as I shot a load of cum down her throat.

"Let me get you off your knees." I pulled her up to her feet, then each of my hands grasped a tit and pulled as if I was trying to tear them off. I pinched each nipple and gave it a firm twist. May shrieked in a sick combination of pain and pleasure, which I shut up with my tongue.

After the deep kiss, I pulled away, stroking her hair. "Looks like my new slut loves getting her tits played with roughly."

"Yes, sir, I do enjoy it," she sighed, giving an embarrassed nod.

I then pulled her to the couch and pushed her down on her back. Looking at her, I pushed my cock into her.

"Oh sweet baby, your pussy feels good. Tell me how much you want it."

She began begging, "Give it to me. Please! I have to have your hard cock in my cunt!"

I slipped my rock hard cock all the way into her slick pussy, accelerating the pace with each of her screams. May moaned with each of my merciless thrusts, and she seemed to enjoy being dominated. "You like that, bitch?"

She just screamed out in pleasure, as I pumped in and out of her with no mercy. She started pushing back as I fucked her; both of us were enjoying this, I could tell. She even had an orgasm as I was getting ready for my second load, which I let loose into her cunt.

After May and I were finished, all I managed to say was, "Very nice. Very nice indeed."

By the end of the afternoon, all three of us had fucked Karen and May.

At the end, Bob reminded the sluts, "Don't forget to shave those pussies tonight. Get back here tomorrow at ten. Don't be late."

"And while you're at it," said Jake, "give us your cell phone numbers."

"Sir, why would you need them?" asked May, raising her eyebrows.

Jake reached out and slapped her, hard. "Are you questioning me, slut?"

"No, sir, I just wanted to know. I don't randomly give out such information."

"Listen up, bitch. If we want you, we call you. When we do, you'd better answer. And don't give us any of that my hubby is around horse shit. We don't care, and you will get punished. You'd better have a good reason. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," they replied in unison.

Karen stood up and pulled her shorts up her legs. "But how am I supposed get home without a top?" she asked, holding up a tattered piece of fabric that was once her blouse.

Jake shrugged. "Sucks to be you. Guess you'll have to hope folks think your bras are sport tops."

With that, the ladies dashed out, slamming the door to the garage.

Bob turned off the music and gave a cruel laugh. "Those two are going to be fun to humiliate and control. They're going to fit in our little harem just fine."

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I pulled my shorts back on and then slipped my shirt back over my head.

----------------

As I passed May's house, she and Karen walked outside. They both had T-shirts on. "Hey, Jack, could you come over here?"

I walked up to them. "Sure thing. What can I do for you two?"

May spoke first. "Jack, you're not going to tell anybody what happened, are you? Especially not Dave or Tim?"

My eyes and jaw widened. "Of course I'm not going to tell anyone about you two being our toys. Why the hell would I?"

Karen nodded. "There's no way we're ever getting in that garage again." She gave a weak shrug. "Obviously we should have listened to the rumors. We can't even go to the police or anything because of the video."