Down the Shore

Story Info
Outdoor shower showoffs enjoy the suds.
2.5k words
4.47
109.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
132 Followers

This is a story I have carried around with me for many years and this seems the place to tell it. Most of my childhood summers were spent at my grandmother's house one block from the beach in New Jersey or the "down the shore" as it was called. I fondly remember many days of swimming and playing in the surf for the entire day and then heading back to the house where there were two side by side outdoor showers.

I always loved the outside showers. Simply two attached stalls with hooks along one wall for clothes and towels, and a big shelf along the back wall for shampoos and a wooden bench built in to sit and dress. The walls of the shower were about a foot off the ground and about 6 feet high I guess.

I loved the feeling of being naked outdoors even tough no one could see – especially when one of my aunts or female cousins was in the shower next to me. Just knowing that there was a naked woman only inches from me was exciting enough and we often chatted while taking showers. Since the beach was the place for bikinis and such none of the women were too shy about running around in towels and this added to my imagination.

Years later my grandmother had died and the family decided to sell the beach house at the end of the summer so all of us including my mom dad as well as my aunt Catherine and her daughter Kitty spent as much time there as possible- enjoying the beach and fixing up what had become a bit of a rundown cottage, for its eventual sale at the end of the summer.

I had just finished my second year in college but I was still a boy in many respects. My experience with women was limited to a blowjob that lasted only about 10 seconds and lots of groping and kissing. In high-school I was a wrestler and I still weighed only about 120 pounds.

One of the projects on my list was to fix the outdoor shower that had fueled my imagination in my growing years – it was made of vertical slats fitted together and the one directly below the shower head had rotted completely I suppose because of the constant dripping from leaky shower heads. Early on I took the board out completely which of course made a hole between the showers about 6 inches wide and the full top to bottom length of the shower. In the meantime all shower users would just hang their towel on the shower to cover the hole while showering and it worked pretty well.

Of course a towel isn't quite as long as the board so there were odd glimpses of flesh from the other side on occasion but mostly knees and thighs. With a person in each side of the shower, the combined two towels covered most of the hole well.

It had become my custom from many years ago to head back from the beach with my aunt or cousin Kitty so as to be in the next shower when they were washing sand off of them and getting out of their bathing suits. This summer was no different. My aunt Catherine was not the prettiest woman in the world but she had definite assets like an incredibly tight ass topped with large breasts. Many times I have marveled at how they swayed with their own weight in her bikini and under her loose shirts. Her daughter Kitty was not quite as well endowed but was much prettier and being 20 and a year older than me, she was often in my masturbation fantasies.

As I have said my sex life was more imagination than reality so I took full advantage of our shower sessions to quietly stroke my cock on the other side of the wall while carrying on normal conversation. On more than one occasion though I though they might suspect as I tend to grunt when I cum.

As the summer wore on, the use of the towels to cover the shower hole got a bit more relaxed and no one ever seemed to push me to replace the board. I must have sprayed cum into that shower a dozen times that summer with my naked cousin or aunt only inches away from my shooting cock.

On one particularly hot late August day I had gone back from the beach with Kitty and headed into the shower ahead of her to wash up. We were laughing at something and having a great time as she got into her side and I could hear her shower running. I had put my towel over the hole but could tell that she had not. It's not that I could really see her but there was definite motion and this was exciting enough. It occurred to me that once I removed my towel she would have a clear view into my side of the shower. This caused and instant and total hard-on. I quickly made a plan to shut off the shower and begin to towel my face and head so that I could pretend I did not know about her towel not being there. After all my eyes would be covered. With full raging hard on I pulled the towel from the hook and immediately started toweling my head. My cock must have been in full view of Kittys eyes and only a foot away from her naked body. After about 10 seconds of my display I heard her shower turn off. I turned away from the hole and continued drying, fully exposing my small wrestlers butt to her view. Finally it took all of my nerve to turn back and there – just two feet in front of me stood my dumbfounded cousin stark naked and staring like a deer in the headlights. Beads of water were dripping from her beautiful tits which I had underestimated until this point. Kitty had large dark brown nipples that appeared rock hard and while her tits were not as large as her moms, would have more than filled my greedy hands. The best part however was Kitty's clean shaven pussy. Although she had short dark hair on top there was not even a hint of stubble around her pussy slit. Now this was not the custom in the 1980's as I gathered mostly from reading Playboy magazines where women still had neatly trimmed bushes. I stared. Kitty still looked directly at my rock hard cock and let out a huge laugh and then a scream as she hurriedly wrapped her towel around her and headed for the house.

Panic set in as I was sure she would be inside telling everyone about her perverted cousin and his erection in the shower. I composed myself and wrapped my now limp dick in a towel and headed for my room. In the kitchen, no one seemed to have any idea what had happened as Aunt Cathy asked what the scream was all about. I told her I guess Kitty saw a bug or something and headed upstairs. At the top of the stairs I could hear Kitty still laughing and as I stood in her doorway she opened her towel and once again flashed her amazing naked body for my viewing pleasure then she dropped it and quickly closed her door leaving me with another growing hard on under my towel.

All during dinner Kitty teased me with her eyes as we silently shared our little secret. I was now just starting to realize what a good thing this was and my total embarrassment turned 180 degrees to lust for my pretty cousin.

The very next day we all went to the beach in the afternoon and I was anxious to see if the game would continue. I waited and fried under the sun on my towel until late afternoon waiting for Kitty to leave for home but finally just figured she wasn't playing and began to leave. Kitty hopped off her towel and said she would go with me – it seemed the game was on.

This time we both headed straight to the showers talking a blue streak about everything under the sun except the fact that we had seen each other naked. Entering the showers at the same time and talking all the way we both began to undress and neither of us had put a towel over the hole. We simply watched each other getting naked with the relative safety of the wall between us but a clear view of each others young naked body.

Kitty first took off her top and hung it on the hook and then facing me sat on the bench while her dark nippled tits bounced before me. She peeled off her wet bikini bottoms splitting her legs to get them off and afforded me a full direct view of her open pussy lips. With my vast experience with women I was once again just standing and staring openly between her legs. Kitty just sat there displaying herself. With an already stiff cock I had no idea what to do next so I turned on the shower and began to wash while she stared directly at my cock with a huge smile on her face.

I'm not sure whether I was just washing everything for her or just automatically sent my hands to my cock but what started as washing my dick became a soapy stroke for her benefit and mine of course. Standing directly in front of the hole and stroking my cock and balls 3 feet from her face, Kitty pulled her knees back to fully expose her pink lipped pussy and watched directly as my cock spit three four strings of cum into her side of the shower. This caused kitty to stick her fingers into her and begin to play with her clit pausing on several occasions to stare directly into my eyes and spread her cunt open for me or pull on her big brown nipples for my benefit. After about 5 minutes of this Kitty shook quietly and dropped her hands. Without a word she stood and walked to the hole in the shower and reached through to gently caress my cock. Then just as slowly she stepped back and turned on the shower.

I just stood there watching her soap her beautiful tits when I was suddenly shocked by the voice of my aunt Catherine who, not hearing the shower on my side asked if I was finished so that she could get in. I had already regained a hard on and was trying to stuff it back in my towel as Kitty covered the hole with her towel and I exited my stall. I was beet red and sure she knew what was going on or at least that I was spying on her daughter and I can't believe she didn't see my towel sticking straight out in front as there is no way to exit the stall backwards to hide my bulging dick.

With only two more weeks left at the house I was spending more and more time with my cousin and, while we never talked about it directly we were much closer and had a great time together. Kitty never knew this but her mom and I had also seen each other fully naked in the very same shower only days later. That is not as good a story really and even a bit scary so I won't tell it here because the ending to my story with Kitty is much better.

Two days before I was to leave for college and after the shower had been repaired (actually my dad fixed it and was pissed off at me because I had let it go), we all had a sort of sad farewell dinner – farewell to the house and to each other as my parents were leaving after dinner. A few bottles of wine were consumed and the there of us remaining all headed up to our rooms rather early.

About 15 minutes after I hit the sack I heard someone get up but with my door only half open could not tell who it was. Slowly my door was pushed open and in the dark I could see Kitty and that she was naked. Kitty crept quietly to my bed and simply got in. I was almost terrified with lust and fear that her mom would hear us from the next room. There was no way I could fuck my cousin without waking her and I wasn't even sure I should be fucking my cousin and Christ I hadn't ever fucked any one yet. I didn't even touch her at first but she put one arm over my head and reached the other down to my cock placing her tits and nipples in my face. This time however my fear had made my cock totally limp and I was so embarrassed it would not get hard. Kitty whispered something like "don't worry I know it works" and I began to suck her nipples. When she started to moan I had to stop for fear of waking Aunt Catherine. Kitty switched around on the bed and before I knew it I was staring at her bald pussy and feeling my cock growing in her mouth. I tried to reach for her pussy but she moved aside and continued to suck on my cock. I wanted to see her face. I wanted to see my beautiful cousin with my cock in her mouth so I sat up a bit and she must have sensed what I wanted because she moved between my legs and began to lick my balls and look directly into my eyes. I was never harder and when she took my cock head in her mouth and swirled her tongue I was a goner. Kitty took my entire cock into her mouth only four or five times before I unloaded what must have been the biggest load of cum I have ever shot. Of course I don't really know because Kitty swallowed the whole load and kept my cock in her mouth until it started to get soft and then came to my face and kissed me.

We lay together for a while and I played with her tits until she brought my hand down to her pussy which was slick and very wet. I got carried away and stuck my fingers as far up her hot cunt as I could before I figured I should try to find her clit and make her cum. She guided my hand to her clit and then held my wrist as she more or less fucked my fingers until she had that same quiet shake I had seen in the shower stall.

I never did fuck Kitty but to this day we still laugh and giggle and tease.

Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
132 Followers