Down Your Throat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers

In this mindset I now stood still, mouth agape and hands on her hips. My eyes had returned to watch her butt move slowly back and forth into my groin. I now sensed the coming orgasm. I knew that I should pull away (it was too early!), but near to that moment Serena moved forward in a zigzag motion that put pressure on just the perfect spot. I was helpless to move as I felt that warm, firm smoothness. And then she stopped, with the tip of my cock still inside her, and wiggled. It was too much.

My penis jumped and spurted inside her. She didn't move. It went off again. And again. Each time I felt my mind fold and my eyes wince. It was so good. So good.

But my awareness snapped back and I hurriedly pulled out. Taking an awkward step back, I saw my white cum dripping out of her black pussy. A long thin strand. My penis still pulsating in the throes of orgasm, I stood mesmerized by the dark/white contrast. Sensing movement, my eyes ran up the cleft of her large, muscular backside as she began to rise. Shifting her weight to her left foot, creating a beautiful angle for her rear (which sturdily hung out over her thighs), Serena pulled the white tennis outfit over her head. Her immense back and shoulder muscles hung firmly in place. I marveled how her inlaid spine descended down into the deep crevice of her butt cheeks. Her body seemed split in two.

Now topless for the first time, she turned around and glared at me. I felt a sudden fear. This woman could physically maul me. It occurred to me that she might be angry that I came inside her. Unsure of her intentions, I took a step back.

She put her hands on her hips and spoke slowly to me: "Do you think you're done? You're not done until I say you're done. You keep that dick hard. Do you understand?"

Unnerved, I nodded meekly. She took a forceful step towards me and pushed me in the right shoulder. I toppled backward onto the couch. She lifted her left leg up to straddle me. For the first time I fully enjoyed Serena's frontward view.

Her breasts were large, but what impressed most was the cup-size. They were so wide that the space between was but a mere sliver. Heavy, they hung low with a rounded firmness. Huge nipples sprung forth from dollar-sized aureoles. The tips were flat, not pointy. I had enjoyed several busty women over the years, but I had never personally viewed such an impressive display. Sensing her closing proximity, I stole a brief glance at her groin: Thick, bushy hair in a neatly trimmed triangle. Her belly above was neither thin nor fat. It was that pleasant size in between.

By now she was on top of me, with her left hand firmly behind my head. Her other hand now groped down toward my groin. I had a sudden fear that I might not be hard enough, angering her. In truth, I was perhaps mildly hard (hey, I had just had an orgasm minutes before!). But she seemed content, and she positioned me inside clitoris. As she slid down to take me inside her, she whispered into my ear,"Suck my tit."

With that, she pulled my head into her right breast. Mouth open, I took in her entire aureole, not feeling her nipple until my probing tongue made contact. It was firm, fully aroused and extended. Knowing her excitement, I pursed my lips and sucked hard, flicking my tongue over the tip repeatedly. By now her hips were gyrating harshly. My body couldn't maintain a strong erection, but I still felt pleasing sensations in my groin. As her breathing quickened, Serena pushed my head deeper into her chest. Warm breast flesh enveloped me. I released her nipple and dove into her cleavage, rolling my head in a circular motion, enjoying the surrounding warmth on my cheeks.

With no warning she sat up and changed her hip motion from horizontal to vertical. The full force of her body slammed into my groin. It hurt pleasurably. Her eyes were closed and her chin raised up. She was nearing orgasm. Passive observer as I now was, I simply enjoyed the view. Her huge breasts bound up and down, alternately smacking against her torso and each other. Beneath, her belly pleasantly rippled. I found myself moved to extend my arm to touch her abdomen and finger her bellybutton. But my eyes continued down until they rested on her triangular-shaved pubic area. I was entranced by my white cock disappearing into the black tangle.

"Cum in me, white boy. Cum in me now!!!"

Her words rang out of nowhere, reigniting my mind. I was suddenly more than aware that I was bringing a beautiful, full-bodied black woman to orgasm. The sheer naughtiness and randomness enthralled me again. I felt my cock stiffen.

"Yes! Yes!!! Oh!!!!!!!"

Her orgasm hit, just as my second commenced. She pushed down to ensure that my entire penis spasmed within her. In return, I grasped her buttocks and tightened our touch. I doubt that I released much--if any--sperm, but the ejaculations soothed my entire body as I felt rushing warmth move from my head to my feet.

Serena dropped her body unto mine and laid her head next to mine. As her breathing slowed, I felt her tongue tickling my ear. Moments later she whispered, "Not bad. Not bad."

I closed my eyes and drifted. It seemed that we laid together for a long time, her body on top of mine. At some point, fully relaxed and drunk, head spinning, I went to sleep. I did feel her rise, but I chose to keep my eyes closed. I don't know if I slept for some time or if it was only moments later, but when I sat up, she was gone. The door was open. A fat pumpkin walked by, glanced in, and then hurried off. Disturbed, I rose quickly and threw on my costume. Had others seen me there laying naked? My workmates?

I left the room and stumbled down the steps, feeling a bit weak after the rough-housing. I searched around for Serena, but I couldn't find her among the throng of guests (there must still have 100 people here long past midnight). Brandi--the party host--saw me and walked over.

"Hey, guy! Heard you've been having a good time!" Her grin suggested to me that I had, indeed, been seen through the open door.

"Have you seen the woman dressed up as Serena Williams?" I asked, way too obviously.

"Oh, I think she left a while back," Brandi said, a naughty twinkle in her eye. "Didn't know her. She came with a few other people. Great costume, huh?"

I was extremely self-conscious as she spoke. I sensed that Brandi knew more. In the corner, I saw a few co-workers looking at a camera phone, laughing. One looked up, saw my gaze, and whispered something to the others. They looked up as well, smirking.

I had a sinking feeling that perhaps Brandi was no longer the only one in the department with a compromising, embarrassing picture.

But that was something to worry about later. Tonight? Who cares? What a party! I felt awesome. I stumbled out the backdoor, found the floating keg, and filled up another glass. Half-foam, but appearances don't matter. It's all in the taste.

Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers
12