Downfall of Heroines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature continued his mock thrusts while Shereena's mind became lost in the lewd pleasure. While the creature gazed upon his new prize, his hands squeezed firmly on her ass and hiked her hips upward. His cock slid down until the fat head of his organ lined up with the entrance to Shereena's luscious body, as his hips casually rocked forward, the demon's cock sank into Shereena, stretching her, feeling her tender form hug his cock tightly.

"Yes...so nice..." Shereena moaned, her lips turning into a soft smile.

"Ahhh...yes it is Shereena." The creature gloated in reply.

Their eyes locked and the creature smiled down at her. He moved a hand to her lower belly and pinned her hips down onto the bed, and felt her belly swell as he pushed himself deep into Shereena. She was so tight, warm, and wet, luscious. Standing over her, the creature began to take her, plunging into Shereena while his hand lay splayed out over her belly. Shereena whimpered breathlessly as the demon's cock moved inside her, her young body trembling as she felt the thick scales stimulating her love canal.

"Finally..." The creature growled, grinning as he enjoyed his prize.

Back with the Hellstone Vivian was at the mercy of her demonic lover. Her lovely long legs had wrapped around the creature's body and her hands rest on his shoulders. Within her conflicted mind she found it impossible to resist the carnal pleasure she felt despite loathing the demon that was taking her. Above her the crimson colored creature eagerly fucked her, the bed rocking beneath them as he shoved his lengthy cock into Vivian over and over.

Vivian's lips cried out in pleasure while the demon smiled down at her, Vivian's submission to the demonic magic making the experience all the sweeter. He slowed down, then stopped, holding his throbbing cock inside the death priestess. Vivian's groans slowed down and her gaze fixed on her lover, wondering why he stopped.

"Please...more..." Vivian cooed, her tongue slowly running along her supple lips.

The creature leaned back and allowed his cock to slip from Vivian's body, the thing glistened with her juices as it hovered above her.

"Oh, there will plenty more, but for now you need to show your appreciation." The thing growled.

He ran a hand through Vivian's curly black locks while he climbed over her, straddling her upper torso.

"You are going to swallow my seed like a good little girl." He commanded as his hand cupped the back of her head.

"You vile creature." Vivian replied with a whisper.

"Of course." He replied, watching as Vivian's lips parted for him.

The creature brought his organ to the woman's lips, and Vivian instinctively wrapped her full lips around the vile thing, sucking lovingly upon the bulbous head that had slipped into her mouth.

"Learning your place I see." The creature growled as he felt her tongue swirl against him while the woman groaned hungrily.

At the urging from the hand upon her skull, Vivian allowed her head to slowly bob up and down, her full lips glided along the scaly shaft of the demon's cock, caressing him while her tongue slithered along the underside of the manhood thrusting into her lovely mouth.

"Suck harder." The demon commanded.

To his pleasure Vivian's lips tightened around him, between her groans the creature was able to enjoy the slurping sounds her mouth made as it glided along his cock. He brushed her hair back and grinned while watching her service him, the death priestess nothing more than a pleasure toy while the Hellstone performed its magic on her.

"Yes...swallow my seed!" The creature growled deeply.

He tensed up as Vivian continued to suck him off. Both his hands cupped her head now, eagerly plunging her mouth down upon his cock, burying himself in her tiny throat over and over. Vivian's lips kept slurping on the thing, hungrily sucking him off. He throbbed in her mouth then fed her his seed. Vivian listened to the growls of satisfaction from her demonic lover as his thick, black seed shot down her throat. Vivian gulped deeply, the seed leaving behind a soothing warm sensation as it flowed down into her belly. Gulp, gulp, gulp, more and more of the stuff spewed into her mouth, the creature pulling back in order to force her to taste the unholy stuff.

He held himself within her mouth and allowed Vivian to hungrily suck and lick his cock, the eager woman swallowing every last drop of his seed as the stuff festered within her, corrupting her.

Meanwhile Shereena had been prepared for the demonic ritual that was to be performed upon her. Her naked body lay in the center of the large bed. Her arms had been pulled out over her head, her wrists secured to the edges of the head board by a pair of thick manacles that could have secured something ten times as strong as her. Her eyes gazed blankly up at the ceiling as she breathed slowly, calmly. Painted onto the flesh of her belly was a ritual pentagram, the thick, dark red ink clung to her flesh as a faint glow pulsed within the ink.

The demon's large hands held a golden chalice above her, the goblet engraved with depraved demonic imagery and filled with the same goo that coated Shereena's lovely belly. The creature spoke in an unknown tongue, his words flowing through her, filling her mind with vile imagery.

The demon lowered the chalice, cupping it with one hand while moving to gently caress Shereena's neck with the other. He growled gently while massaging her, watching as the woman began to pant softly in response to his touch.

"Good." He growled, watching as Shereena's lips parted. "Now, drink..."

The creature moved the chalice to Shereena's lovely lips and slowly tilted. The thick liquid oozed past her lips and into her small mouth. The demon felt her swallow as her neck moved beneath his hand. He smiled.

"Take it all Shereena." He said calmly.

Shereena let out a soft whimper before obeying, swallowing over and over as the goblet emptied its contents into her. The demon gently caressed her neck after she finished, staring down into her lovely face as she breathed softly.

"Spread your legs for me Shereena." He commanded. "This time when I enter you, I will remain inside you until your body accepts my seed."

Slowly, Shereena bent her knees, dragging the bottom of her feet along the silk sheets. Sliding her feet to the side, her bent legs parted as commanded, giving herself to him. The bed shifted as her demonic partner crawled to her, kneeling between her splayed thighs. The creature chuckled cruelly as his hands slipped beneath her thighs. Shereena sighed softly as he massaged her flesh, exploring her.

Using only the motion of his hips, the demon guided his massive organ to Shereena, pushing against her womanly folds, causing the priestess to whimper softly. The creature growled, enjoying the sensation of her tight body around his cock as he slowly entered her once more, watching as his cock was swallowed up by her tiny body. With a deep groan, the creature's hips pushed forward, pressing up against Shereena as his cock penetrated her, buried within her. He ground against her, watching her gasp from the sensations as the rough scales caressed her insides.

Slipping a hand behind the small of her back, the demon pulled Shereena's hips to him, her legs opening wide as his hips ground against her impaled crotch. Pulling back, the demon began to move, taking Shereena with deep, slow strokes. His new prize moaned softly as her body was taken, pleasure filling her as she yielded to him, feeling him caress her as she wrapped tightly around the demonic cock moving inside her.

Shereena's demonic lover growled in content as he had his was with her, listening to the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt. He grinned widely while staring down into her face, Shereena gazing blankly back up at him while her mind swam within the ritual magic he had inflicted upon her.

"Shereena..." The creature hissed, cupping her left cheek gingerly. "You are mine now."

Shereena sighed in response, her eyes glazed over as her head gently rocked with the motions of her demon lover's thrusts.

Vivian lay back on the bed, sensually licking the last of the black seed from her lips with a groan.

"Please...more..." She cooed as a yearning flowed through her lovely form.

"Oh, you will receive plenty more." Chuckled the creature that had just taken her mouth. "I have a *special* treat in store for you. I will take my leave while you enjoy the company of my friends."

In her lustful haze Vivian heard the door close as the creature left. Though she was not alone, the light from the Hellstone danced across the room as it was carried to her. Vivian smirked. She had been handed over to another of hell's creatures.

"Hello there.." She called out, smiling as she lifted her head to take a look at her new suitor.

Make that two of hell's creatures. Plodding across the room stood a pair of four foot tall creatures. They looked nothing like the tall, powerful creature she had just pleasured with her mouth. These things looked somewhat frog like. Slimy leathery flesh coated their bodies, its sickly green color giving them a foul appearance. Their webbed hands and feet ended in long black talons. Large, vacant, black fish eyes stared in her direction while their elongated, snout like faces slurped hungrily at the sight of her. Dangling between their legs hung their disproportionately large cocks, the slimy things slick with goo. One of the creatures held the Hellstone in its claws, holding it up like a prize as it approached her.

The creature holding the Hellstone slowly approached. The other leaped up onto the bed with Vivian, causing her to yelp in surprise, then relax as she chuckled playfully.

"Oh my, you are eager." She said, licking her lips as she stared at the unusual little creature.

The things could not appear to speak, but the one on the bed shook his head in agreement with Vivian.

"Well, so am I." She smirked. "Come, enjoy me."

Vivian lifted her long legs, pointing them to the ceiling. Holding them straight, she slowly peeled them apart, opening herself for the slimy little creature. The vile thing trembled in delight as it watched the lovely woman offer herself to him. It stepped forward and wrapped its slimy, webbed hands around Vivian's hips. Vivian panted deeply as she felt the warm slime against her flesh as his leathery skin stuck to her. With a strong pull, the creature slid Vivian across the bed, guiding her hips to his eager cock.

Vivian watched, staring hungrily at the vile, slimy cock that hung from the creature's crotch.

"I want you inside me." She whispered.

She continued to stare upon the thing, her upper body propped up by her elbows. The creature stood as it used its grip to rock the woman's hips back, positioning her. Aiming down at her, he lowered himself to the willing death priestess. Vivian's body slowly wrapped around the thing, hugging the slimy cock, inviting it into her. A wet, slurping sound filled the room as the creature pushed down into her, releasing a bizarre high pitched squeal as it felt Vivian's tightness around him. Vivian watched as the diminutive demon accepted her invitation and sank the full length of his foul cock into her.

"Ahh yes...that's it." Vivian cooed, her mind no longer fighting the demonic power of the Hellstone.

She ran a hand seductively along her belly as the creature gripped her outstretched calves and began to fuck her, using its legs to raise and lower itself, plunging the slick, oozing organ into the young woman. Beneath her hand she could feel her body stretch to welcome the thing into her, the thick, warm meat slithering into her, winning sensual moans from her lovely mouth. His cock slurped loudly against Vivian as it took her, coating her tender folds in warm goo that never seemed to cool. Vivian grinned appreciatively as she was fucked by the demon, her lips occasionally opening to moan or gasp from the pleasure. The creature chirped in pleasure as Vivian gave herself to him, the bizarre noise soothing her as she was taken. Ooze began to flow down to her belly, Vivian gently running her hand through the stuff and massaging it into her flesh, feeling its warmth against her, watching it glisten upon her skin.

The demon slowed down, slowly pumping himself into Vivian, staring at her lovely face, watching her lips tremble at the pleasure he inflicted upon her lithe body. The thing seemed to coo pleasantly in satisfaction, taking carnal pleasure from the converted priestess. His webbed fingers slid along her thighs, caressing her, then gently laying her legs upon the bed, to the sides of his small frame. Vivian gasped breathlessly as he withdrew his slippery, slimy cock from her yet to be satisfied body. Turning to his comrade, he took possession of the Hellstone.

Vivian smiled warmly as she gazed upon the thing, watching the light throb and pulsate. The demon appeared to chuckle for a moment, then lower the thing. Vivian sighed as he brought the thing down between her legs, gently pressing it against her slime coated lips. With a quick sucking noise, he pushed it into her. Vivian suddenly gasped, her upper body dropped from its propped up position back onto the bed and her eyes rolled back.

Her demon lover gripped her hips tightly while dropped to his knees, and slowly sank his leathery cock into her once again. Vivian felt the Hellstone travel into her, forced deep into her body by the demon's cock, causing her to tremble and gasp as she stretched open, her womb welcoming the unholy relic. A moment later her body relaxed, all strength leaving her muscles. Vivian whimpered submissively as the slimy demon began to pump away at her once more, continuing to enjoy Vivian's fertile body as she lay helpless before him.

Night had fallen for some time, blanketing the tavern in darkness, now empty save for the demons and their two new toys. Shereena was still one such lucky woman.

The demon's hands cradled Shereena's cheeks, cupping her face as his cock freely thrust into her moist tightness. Her lips were formed into a lovely 'O' shape, the young priestess moaning mindlessly in pleasure as the thick, scaly cock took her, gliding along her sensitive canal and filling her with carnal pleasure.

The demon smiled as the dried ink upon her belly began to glow, the pentagram releasing a hypnotic purple light. He allowed a hand to slide to her neck, gently wrapping his fingers around and playfully squeezing. Her body was finally ready, Shereena would soon be impregnated with a demonic child.

With the magic finally done working upon Shereena, the demon was able to take more liberties with her. Her full, bouncing breasts had been hard to resist, now he could finally enjoy them. Leaning back, he dragged his hands down her neck and over her breasts, covering her nipples with his palms and sinking clawed fingers into her flesh while he hissed in pleasure. Shereena tilted her head back in reply, her soft moans becoming more intense as she felt the creature knead and squeeze her plump melons.

Upon Shereena's belly the glowing pentagram began to slowly disappear as the dried ink slowly seeped through her soft skin and into her body. Her eyes rolled back, her moans became more insistent. Using her legs, she began to rock her small body upon the bed, matching the demon's thrusting tempo, her body bouncing off his crotch with a loud slapping noise as he thrusted into her. Above her the demon chuckled at her sudden enthusiasm, her weak mind welcoming the influence of the demonic magic.

"Now...take my seed Shereena." The demon growled, its voice deeper, tense, eager.

Shereena moaned hungrily in response, smiling up at the creature as she bounced along the bed beneath him. The creature thrust hard, plunging his thick, scaly organ into Shereena several more times, feeling her warm tightness around him. Then with a pleasurable growl, he slammed into the young woman and held himself within her, his crotch grinding lewdly against hers as the priestess' moans joined his.

The creature stared down at his new prize, watching her writhe and moan. A deep gurgling sound emanated from Shereena's tummy as the demon's thick, black seed began to spew forth into her luscious, fertile body. The demon purred in delight, his hips now rocking slightly as his cock filled Shereena with his potent cum. Shereena's eyes glazed over as she felt the warm fluid vomit forth into her. She moaned submissively as her body relaxed, laying still beneath her master.

"Ahhh....yes..." The creature hissed, grinning wickedly as he enjoyed Shereena.

He stared down at her, watching her chest move with her slow breaths. She lay still beneath him now, smiling warmly back at him. He casually reached up and undid her captive wrists, taking her arms and laying them by her sides.

"See how enjoyable creating life can be." The creature gloated, placing a hand over her belly. "We should let the new mother rest, but don't fret, we will let you back in on the fun soon enough."

With Shereena having succumbed to the magic, only Vivian remained. The death priestess still lay on the bed, her legs outstretched for the slimy frog like demon as the thing pumped away, its slimy cock slurping eagerly as it slid in and out of Vivian. Within Vivian's belly the glow from the Hellstone was visible, her flesh glowing a deep red as the light pulsed within her. Her mouth hung open and she howled in lust uncontrollably. Vivian's entire body had tensed up as she bounced along the bed.

Along her inner thighs she felt the creature's elongated mouth slurping against her flesh, tasting her while he enjoyed her with his slimy cock. Vivian felt the Hellstone's magic within her, throbbing obscenely and filling her body with mind numbing pleasure.

"Yes...more...more." She began to chant, her voice tense and sharp, the young woman beginning to orgasm.

As Vivian cried out in surrender, the demon's cock erupted within, the creature throwing its head back and cackling in glee as it released its slimy seed into the lovely woman's body. Within Vivian the Hellstone began to dissolve as the demon's seed splashed upon it. While Vivian cried out in ecstasy, the throbbing light from her belly began to slowly fade...then flow through her, Vivian's veins carrying the pulsing light throughout her body as the unholy magic from the Hellstone was absorbed into her very being, becoming one with her as she gasped and writhed in surrender and pleasure.

12