Downhill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulX35
PaulX35
20 Followers

Ingrid squirmed on the table, touching her large breasts shamelessly.

“Hmm, I would have wanted a bit more passion, McAllister. We’re on holiday after all, with your girlfriend. What’s her name again?” Another thrust of frustration. Ingrid gasped, knowing she was in charge now.

“Oh! Yes, Valerie, now I remember. Do you like her? Or are her tits too small? I saw you look at mine, you know. Men’s eyes can’t hide anything.” His hands grabbed hard into her tits, in some vague attempt to regain control. But Ingrid just moaned and squirmed, clenching his cock sharply as she enjoyed being fucked.

“See? I told you, McAllister. You have no secrets for me, scumbag. Come on, I’ll fuck you. I’ll have you. I’ll eat you raw, you filthy fuck!” Fred started fucking frantically now, but he only boosted her pleasure in this. There was no way out, except for the actual withdrawal. But he was much too proud a man to ever consider that. He slapped her tits now, throwing them from left to right as they swayed dangerously under his spanking hands.

“You big tit whore, you cheap cunt, I’ll show you.” Ingrid squirmed, a triumphant squeal of delight escaping from her mouth.

“Hmmm, feels good Freddy Boy. You’re not showing me anything. The only thing your showing is your naked self. And that is quite pathetic, Freddy Boy.” She looked up at him, clenching hard once more, watching him wince.

“Shall I make you cum, Freddy Boy? Maybe it’s best that this is over for you soon eh? It will only take me a few clenches. I know how to make scum like you cum, don’t worry, Freddy.” Ingrid yanked his hair, pulling him closer.

“Fuck me then, I’m not feeling anything.” At the same time she thrust up against him, chewing his frantically fucking cock. He wasn’t coming, she was making him.

“Grab my big boobs then Freddy. It’ll maybe help you to cum.” Her clenches were well directed. Ingrid knew how to make a guy cum. She pulled his face close to her, looking straight into his eyes. A final couple of clenches followed.

“Now, Freddy. Now.” His final gasp came almost on command. Her grin was downright victorious as she felt him collapse, into an undesired orgasm.

“Oh dear, you’re losing it, McAllister. You’re cumming inside your whore and I don’t think you want that eh? But I do. Come on, fill your whore, show me what you got.” Fred closed his eyes. For the first time in his life he felt ashamed to be orgasming, but he had to. The gush of cum spurting into her felt like one long humiliation. Ingrid pushed hard to control herself. She had never played the whore so convincingly, and it had left her dripping wet and terribly excited. Excited too to have beaten this shit hole at his own game.

That felt so good that it almost made her cum. But she wouldn’t grant him that pleasure, ever. No matter how often he would blackmail her with this.

Ingrid pushed him away as soon as he was finished, not bothering to look at him. She took a towel and disappeared into the shower. Outside, the sun was still shining, although the evening would fall within an hour. They still had one downhill ahead of them. Mike and Valerie would maybe already be at the hotel. They would have drinks at the bar, the four of them. Probably. Like nothing ever happened. She smiled, but felt dirty. Then she let the water pour over her body, cleansing her.

On the piste, bright colored skiers cut through the powdery snow. In the distance, a ski-lift took a couple uphill, for the last time today. They were dressed exactly like Fred and she were. The fashion look of this year. Next year would be different again. If you had the money.

PaulX35
PaulX35
20 Followers
12