Downsizing Ch. 01

Story Info
Cosmetic company weeds out employees.
5k words
4.56
131.8k
53

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being frail and weak is a gift that not many men see the beauty of. Most consider it a punishment or something of that nature. There is another gift that many men don't see. That gift is affirmative action. Most other people lose the chance at some excellent jobs because of their race, creed, sex, etc.

As you can guess, I am one of the men that are frail and weak. Due to that factor, I spent most of my years in college doing intellectual courses. I wasn't one of the guys going out for football, baseball, or basketball. I didn't even go out for the sports that were more inclined to get the physiques like mine, such as swimming or track.

Now don't get me wrong, I do hang out with the guys. Watching the state college football team and cheering them on. Or occasionally a basketball game or two if it's going to be a good game like Duke and Kentucky. Beyond that, there is nothing really in common between my male friends and myself.

Being male is what gave me the edge when I went to look for a job after we all got out of college. I was chided terribly by my friends when I took a computer analyst position at one of the cosmetic companies. For the first few times when we would get together for a night in front of the big screen to watch the game, as I walked in the door someone would holler "Avon Calling."

When I learned to ignore the rest of the guys as I walked in the harassment stopped like the rest of the guys had been told by some higher being they were going to go to hell for heckling me.

That's where this memory takes off. The company I worked for no longer exists. The company was bought out by a competitor during the nineteen eighty-seven stock market crash. There was a lot of downsizing, and many people lost their jobs. I was quite good by the time the take over went through, and had a decent job security, or so I thought. When the new manager of the business departments came through, she started going through the staff to do some cutbacks. Anyone not up to par on attendance and performance was cut no debate. I felt I was pretty safe when she was done cutting people.

Our department was moved to the front of the facility so that the back where we had been could be used as more storage area to safe some warehousing costs. Then the new manager came by again and more people started losing jobs. I hadn't noticed at first, but all of the people that were losing jobs were guys. Most of them were the big strong type. Then some of the smaller men such as myself started getting cut from the job. As I walked into the office on the third day, after the second round of cuts started, I noticed a bag sitting on my desk. Anything on my desk should be fair game for me, so I took a look into the bag. All that was in the bag were cosmetics. That didn't seem out of place, as we were a cosmetics company. I put two and two together and came to the conclusion that one of the ladies must of stopped by my desk and forgot her make up when she went to work at her own desk. When I looked around to see if I could see someone the bag may belong to, I noticed several other desks that had the bags on him or her. Maybe it was the company's way of saying congratulations; you are still employed, and left gifts for the women and the girlfriends/wives of the men.

I put it out of my mind, and went to work. A short time after I had been working, I got an email notification. My presence was requested in the manager's office. I just knew I was about to get cut from the job. I nearly just packed up my stuff to walk out the door, but decided better of it, and went to Ms. Stanton's office.

I knocked on the door of the office, and shortly after that the door opened. Ms. Stanton asked me in, and told me to have a seat opposite her at her desk. I took my seat and waited for the bomb to drop. Ms. Stanton didn't make me wait long. She was quite blunt about what I was there for. "Mr. Davis, is it ok if I call you Daniel?" she said. After nodding, she started talking again. "Daniel, as you have noticed we have downsized a great deal since the take over. We have also done some rearranging of the facility, as you probably noticed by your desk up front now. The reason you are here is simple. In order to save a little on advertising we have come up with a simple dress code that we give us a little bit more publicity, as well as maintain a orderly work environment." She continued with "From Monday on, anyone that sits in the front of the building will be wearing a white button down blouse or shirt, and black slacks or a skirt, as well as our line of products to support the company, or will be looking for a new job. As most companies have a anti competition clause in the paperwork done during hiring, all the employees let go must also look into a new field of work as well for at least six months."

Stunned all I could do was sit there with my mouth gaping open. I didn't even know if I had any legal rights in this matter, and planned to check it out as soon as I left the office that day. Ms. Stanton asked me if I had any questions, and that kind of jarred me back and I was able to ask her if that meant I would have to wear make up to work. And her answer was not what I was hoping for. She had quite flatly told me yes, and that the bag on my desk would have everything in it I would need if I came back on Monday.

Needless to say, I did stop by an employment attorney's office on the way home from work that night. I was informed that the company was well within it's rights in setting the dress code and was even more so, beings that the dress code included the company's products.

Being that it was only Monday of the current week, as soon as I got home, I started putting together resumes and doing online job searches. After a few years with the company I worked for, I no longer qualified for many of the jobs out there, and knew my search would take me well over a week to find something suitable, that I qualified for. By Thursday I was getting a little bit frustrated by the job market, and just a little desperate, only two more work days left before I would lose my job. I was not gonna drive around in a shirt and make up that would look like I was looking for a job at the circus.

Friday at noon, I decided I would clock out, and just go home early since I wasn't planning on returning on Monday looking like a clown just so the company could make a few bucks. Just as I started cleaning out my desk Stacy happened along, and saw what I was doing. There was a look of sadness on her face, and I nearly felt as sorry for her as I did for myself. So as not to offend me, she asked If I was just getting started on some spring cleaning early. That is when it really hit me that I was going to be unemployed on Monday morning, and I broke down.

Stacy came over to console me, and asked if there was anything she could do. I told her that unless I felt like wearing makeup with my new uniform (so to speak), that nobody could do anything for me. Stacy and I have gotten very close in the last couple of years, and I feel if I can trust anyone it was her.

All of the sudden, she said stop, and put everything back in my desk. She told me to go ahead and clear the rest of the day off with my supervisor, and at Six O'clock met her at her place. She also asked if I still had the bag that was on my desk, so I pointed to the drawer it was stored in. She took it with her after she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then said "See you promptly at Six tonight.

I went back home and for a couple hours continued my job search online. I still didn't see anything at all that piqued my attention so I took a shower and go ready to go to Stacy's place.

When I got to Stacy's and rang the bell she opened the door and stood there beaming with glee. She looked really good standing there in a white t-shirt and some loose fitting blue shorts. After she invited me in she jumped up and kissed me square on the lips, though it was not one of those kissed that involved tongue play, it was the first time she had ever kissed me on the lips. Now I was beaming. Even with the prospect of being unemployed on Monday, the kissed seemed to lift my spirits.

Stacy told me to follow her into the kitchen. When we got there, there was a pizza and some soda sitting on the table. Stacy said "Lets eat, then I will tell you why I asked you to come over tonight." We ate two pieces of pizza each and chatted for a few minutes before Stacy said we had had enough for now.

After everything was put away, Stacy turned to me and had a very serious look on her face, one that I hadn't seen before, and it worried me. Then she started talking to me about why she had asked me over. "You know Dan, we have gotten to be very good friends in the last couple of years. With the new policies it seems that the company is trying to thin out the workforce and not have to pay into help with the unemployment. I know about the choice they gave you, and it's really rather uncalled for. Please listen to everything I have to say before you interupt me ok?"

I told her I would and then she started what seemed like a good solution, but one I didn't think I could go through with.

"Ok Dan, Stanton gave everyone the same speech you heard. I was hoping you would find a new job before today, so that I wouldn't be worried about you. You have been quiet and distant all week long, and it even seemed you wanted to be by yourself even when I was concerned. Not sure if that was intentional, but that's the feeling I got. For the women at work, Stanton's request isn't so much of a problem. For the men however, it's like telling all of the guys they have to come to work looking like Crusty the Clown from the show the Simpsons"

She then went on, "If Stanton gave you the same speech she gave me she said the dress code was a while shirt or blouse, and black slacks or skirts. Am I right?"

"Yes" I replied.

"Good" Stacy said. "Then we have a way for you to keep your job, atleast until you can find the one you are looking for. What I am about to suggest may be more than you are willing to do to keep your job, but if you do it, you will have time to look for another as long as you can tolerate my idea."

I didn't know what to say, and had no idea where this was leading, but I couldn't take any more of the suspense and told Stacy so.

"Ok, Ok," Stacy said. "I'll get on with it then. In the bedroom, I have it all set up to go to work on Monday without you looking like a clown. Follow me and I will show you what I am talking about."

When I got to her bedroom, I almost fell right over, as well as nearly walking right out the door then and there. "What the hell is this all about," I said in a voice of disbelief.

Stacy giggled, and said, "I thought you might say that." She continued, "Now hear me out. You may have the advantage here. I know that I was told what the dress code was, and it included a choice of items, and you told me what Stanton said the dress code was for you. The two are identical. That means you could go into the office dressed as a girl, and cannot be let go because you are conforming to the new dress code. If they let you go after that, you can take it to any attorney, and get big bucks from a lawsuit. I have already checked it out, as well as what kind of settlement you can get. It's called sexual discrimination. They cannot prevent you from wearing anything in their dress code that you wish to wear.

Besides, this is only going to be long enough for you to find a new job, and you can come over here each morning and get ready for work. That way you don't have to go back to your apartment and risk being seen by someone that knows you, thus keeping your virtues in tact. Don't say no now, just give it a try, and see how it goes. It's the only way I could think of to allow you to keep your job, and not look like a clown going into the office."

I started to protest, "I'm not sure I can go through with this Stac, I don't know the first thing about being a woman, and what will the others at the office say?"

I should have known she had it all figured out. Stacy normally does, that's one of the great things about her. She looked me square in the face and said "The women will love it. They will know you know what they go through each and every morning. As far as the men go, just tell them that atleast you still have your job, and don't look like a clown. I am sure we can get a new name plate for your desk that says "Danielle Davis" so that you don't look out of place."

At this point all I could see was my car and apartment being defaulted on, and knew I wouldn't be able to handle being homeless with no form of transportation.

Then to try to cheer me up Stacy said something I didn't expect. She looked at me and said, "You have the perfect women's figure, one that a lot of us ladies at work have actually envied. I will guarantee we can make you look completely normal at the office."

I was still rather skeptical, but agreed to atleast try it out, and see if we could get a convincing look for me. Stacy wanted to start right away so we wouldn't be at it all night long. It didn't take much for me to agree, seeing as I didn't want to spend all night at it either. Actually, I didn't want to spend any time at it, but I was obliging Stacy.

Stacy handed me a bottle of hair remover, and instructed me on how to use it. The directions were on it, but she said it worked better her way. So I did it the way she wanted me to. I had to stand in the bathroom completely naked with the hair remover on my body for 15 minutes. After about 5 it started to burn so I yelled to Stacy to let her know what it was doing, she said it was supposed to do that, and when I got in the shower it would stop burning. Finally 15 minutes were up, and I got into a nice warm shower. She was quite right. All of the burning went away just as soon as the hair remover was all washed off of me. The worst part was my face, but now it was baby butt smooth.

I opened the door a crack so I could talk to Stacy better but before I had a chance to say anything, she handed me a pair of satin thongs and told me to put them on, and a satin bra. Both the bra and the panties were white, as anything else would have shown through the blouse that she wanted me to try on. When she told me to come out of the bathroom I was a bit hesitant. Stacy said now was no time for modesty, or I would be looking extra hard for a job on Monday. I knew she was right so I stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

Next were the pantyhose. Stacy handed me a pair of tan hose, and instructed me on how to put them on the easiest. With the hose on, I looked at Stacy for the next step of this seemingly ridiculous plan to help me keep my job. Stacy was holding two C cup breast forms that I was to put into the cups to fill out the bra. I felt it was a good idea, since flat chested women can sometimes be mistaken for men.

When I had the breast forms in place Stacy handed me a pair of black three inch heels that should thought would fit me fairly well. They were a little tight on the sides of my feet, but were a good length for me to put my feet into without too much discomfort. She suggested I walk around a little in them before we get the skirt and blouse on. That way I wouldn't have the skirt hindering my ability to learn to walk in the heels. After about fifteen minutes of walking around, Stacy thought I was doing good enough to take a time out from walking, and she handed me the one of the skirts she had in her closet. The skirt fit pretty well, but there was a definite bulge in the front from where my manhood was. She suggested I tuck myself back between my legs to make the bulge disappear. As I did my testicles moved up into my skin because the sack no longer looked like it was there. When I put the skirt back down the bulge seemed to have disappeared. "Well," Stacy said, "so far so good."

"Before we you put on the blouse," she continued "let's do the makeup. That way it doesn't get on the blouse you will be wearing." I still had hardly said anything since we started, but agreed it was probably a good idea.

She started putting the makeup on my face, and explained what she was doing and why she was doing it. That seemed to help a little bit. She said if I was going to keep my job, she would give me some more pointers so that I would be able to do it by myself while she got ready for work each day. I didn't say anything, but it sounded like it was the most practical idea.

When she had finished with my makeup she had me stand up and put my arms through the sleeves in the blouse. I still hadn't seen what I looked like so far, and was starting to get a little bit curious. I was actually kind of looking forward to seeing what I would look like as a woman now. I had come this far, what would be the point in stopping now. Stacy went to the dresser, and soon came back with what looked like pantyhose without the legs. She stretched it out and put it on my head like a beanie. I must have had a perplexed look on my face was she said it was something to hold my hair down for the wig. In an instant she was in her closet rummaging around on the top shelf. When she came back to me, she was carrying a nice looking stylish wig that was similar to my own sandy blonde hair. After she put the wig on my and checked to make sure it was straight, she told me to turn around, and look into the full length mirror.

I was stunned the second I saw my reflection. I never thought I would look good as a woman, but of course my small stature definitely helped with the final appearance.

I'm sure it was more rhetorical than anything but Stacy asked, "Well, what do you think?" I couldn't say anything I was standing there just stunned out of my body. It was one of the few times I can remember being at a loss for words, all I could do was just stammer out a few sounds, not a single word forming from any of them.

When the shock finally wore off, I turned to her, and said honestly, "I look better as a woman than I do as a man." Her smile was all the confirmation I needed for my last statement. There was also a look in her eye. It was a look of pure lust. I recognized it right away. I had seen that look before on her face when one of the company guests would walk by that was viewed to be attractive. I had also seen it with a couple of our co-workers. I, however, had never seen it when she was looking at me, even though we were very close.

All of the sudden, Stacy started to "undress" me. She did it slowly, and sensually. Leaving little kisses here and there as she moved down my body. I just stood there like a bump on a log. We were close, but I didn't know we were that close. And I didn't know how I had turned her on enough to make the advances she was. Granted, I wasn't going to stop her. Stacy is HOT! That is the best way to describe her. She is five foot five inches tall. If I had to guess, I would say she was a 36c-24-35 figure, one that stops a lot of traffic, if you know what I mean. Her legs are just like you would expect to see in a advertisement for nylons and pantyhose. To top it off, she has one of the prettiest faces on the planet. On a scale of one to ten, I would give her a nine point eight, absolutely amazing. She had removed my blouse without me noticing and was placing kisses where she thought best. Every single kiss seemed to burn my skin, leaving marks of red, causing my blood to boil. When she unzipped my skirt, and started sliding it down, she kissed all over my lower torso, anywhere that wasn't covered by my newly acquired thongs.

Stacy removed my pantyhose and shoes, and went right back to the little kisses. What she did next really surprised me. She moved my thong aside and took my cock into her hot moist mouth. It was very similar to that of a man eating out a woman, at least from my view it looked like it. Suddenly, she nearly tore the thong off of me. I was sure I heard it rip even though she had me pull my legs out of it. I was standing there now in only a bra, makeup, and a wig. Stacy was back at my cock, and she was sucking for all she was worth. The only thought going through my head was she was gonna suck my balls out through the hole in the end of my dick. And I said so. Stacy almost choked from trying to laugh with my dick down her throat. I couldn't help but laugh, so she slapped my leg, but appeared to smile while doing so. When she could sense that I was about to cum, she pulled off of me. And moved up my body. She started kissing me for a few minutes, and I was into it by this time. I started to undress her. I wanted her in the same state of undress that I was in. After she was completely naked, I removed my bra and breast forms, so we were both totally nude with just makeup on.

12