Downsizing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edwin waved him off, and said he would call it a business expense, as he'll now be investing in TCco stock. When the waiter came over, he explained that it was on the company's account; Lucy already took it care of it, at the home office. Stacy couldn't help but think, she's way too good.

Edwin offered a right elbow to his wife, and the left one he offered to Stacy, as they made their way to the lounge. The wait for Dani had his parents anxious, they had no idea of what to expect, nor did they know that they had seen her just before they went to dinner. Sitting down at a booth, the waitress came over to introduce herself, and see if she could start them off with something. Edwin ordered a scotch and water, Ila went with a strawberry daiquiri, and Stacy stayed with wine.

As Dani walked into the lounge, only Stacy could see him. For that matter, only Stacy knew what he looked like. He made a shhh motion with his hand, to which Stacy then looked away. Walking just a couple booths past them, he called the bartender over, and ordered a wine for himself.

Sharp as ever, his mother noticed him and pointed him out to the others, saying again, doesn't she look familiar? A second time it was heard by Dani, as he took his glass of wine and headed to the table, "Well Mother, I should." As he sat down, his father stood up, much like the gentlemen of old did when a lady sat. Apparently his appearance had even tricked his father's subconscious.

As they sat in the lounge, Edwin and Ila had filled Stacy in on some of Dan's colorful antics when he was growing up. All of them laughed and drank, it was a great evening. It wasn't until Ila had a yawn escape that any of them realized the time. It was nearly three in the morning when they started talking about turning in. As they were getting ready to stand up, Stacy put a halt on it temporarily. She said, "I wasn't sure when would be the best time, but there is something I would like to give Dani, and I think it best with the two of you here." With that she pulled out a diamond engagement ring nearly exactly like hers. When she slipped it on Dani's ring finger, both Dani and Ila started crying. Tears of joy were claiming their share of eyeliner and mascara this evening, making it one of the best evenings any of them have seen. Stacy explained when they split up coming back from shopping, it was the jewelry that caught her eye, and she felt that since Dan would be spending most of his time as Dani outside their home, or those of friends and family, that the engagement ring seemed fitting.

As they made their way to the elevator, the four of them agreed to meet in the lobby the following evening at seven again for a dinner out. They got in the elevator and made their way to their respective rooms, and bid each other a good night. In the room; skirts, blouses, shoes, and much more went flying. Between Dani's parent's approval, and the new engagement ring, Dani and Stacy were extremely hot for each other. There was a bit of heavy petting while they were engaged in a passionate embrace. Dani broke the kiss first and started traveling south, leaving kisses on nearly every inch of Stacy's body. He lingered for several moments on each breast, showing them some gentle attention. A smile crossed his face as he saw the lipstick marks he was leaving behind.

Stacy was getting a fluttering feeling in her stomach; though she was used to this kind of sensual treatment from Dani, it still gives her butterflies. She wasn't able to take it anymore, and flipped the two of them over so she was on top. She mimicked Dani's actions as she started moving down his torso. His nipples seemed to be extra sensitive today. It wasn't only Dani that was noticing his involuntary arching of his back, Stacy had noticed too, even though she had her full concentration on bring Dani as much pleasure as possible.

Neither of them could stand to hold out much longer, nor did they want to. Both near climax without venturing into more intimate regions of their bodies, Stacy quickly moved up to sit right on top of Dani's groin. As soon as Dani felt Stacy's heat, and visa versa, a moan escaped the pair of them. Dani felt his cock twitch when Stacy grabbed it to guild it into herself. As hot as his dick was, he wasn't expecting the heat that engulfed him and Stacy sat on his rigid cock. They were both near cumming the instant they were joined but both of them held back as often as possible. Not only was Dani driving up into Stacy, but she was also dropping down quite hard herself. The noises from their combined grunts, groans, and moans, as well as the squishiness from her box was almost deafening. They had been going at it for fifteen to twenty minutes when neither could hold back any longer. It was a mind-blowing explosion when they each let themselves go. Much like their first time they had sex together, it was very rewarding.

When they came down from their sexual high, Stacy reminded Dani to take another pill from his prescription. Afterwards, they took another shower together and got dressed for bed, they had each picked out outfits for bed that happened to be matching outfits. The coincidence made them both giggle. Stacy had made a mental note to call her parents and fill them in on the changes in her life, and the changes that were to come. She wasn't sure how they were going to react, but she knew they atleast needed to know. She had also wondered to herself if Kieth, Dani's brother would hear the news soon, and who would be the one to tell him.

Getting up early in the morning most days, so that both of them had time to get ready, neither of them was able to sleep in very late. By nine in the morning, Dani and Stacy were dressed and ready to hit the town to see what New York City had to offer them. Unlike the previous night, they weren't wearing similar outfits. Dani was wearing a khaki business suit, black shoes, as well as some jewelry to go along with his new engagement ring. Stacy had on some similar shoes, a white blouse and a black skirt. They grabbed their purses and head for the door to see NY for the first time really, though they had been out, it wasn't for sight seeing.

12